PDA

View Full Version : Too Late for the Wiz to Tank?

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 12:14 PM
This season is ****ed boys.
http://people.rit.edu/ajs5329/140/project2/media/rickyy.jpeg

Wall has been the only consistent player.

Piece can't defend 3's

Beal has been hurt and out of shape. Everytime he starts to hit his groove, something else happens

Gortat has lost his edge on offense. He's been great on D but for some reason he gets benched in the 4th

Nene :facepalm you can never be sure what you're go to get from him.

Porter needs more time. When he starts you can count on him to hit shots, but they never run anything to get him open right now

Time to pack it up? If they lose every game the rest of the season we'll miss the playoffs by a few games and get that lotto pick:cry: then Leonsis can fire EG and Wittman, hire two guys with some brains, and attack next season with a clean slate. That's what I'd do :confusedshrug:

Im Still Ballin
03-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Damage control

Lol

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Damage control

Lol

Admitting my team is horrible is "damage control":rolleyes:
I'm out here straight exposing the damage lol

Tanking the rest of the season would be damage control by the Wiz front office.

Over the past few weeks the Wiz have been BRUTALLY bad and nigh unwatchable

chocolatethunder
03-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Def too late to tank. It's funny, I never liked Whitman and after last year I gave in and said "ok I guess he can do this". Well it's obvious that he can't. His benching of Gortat in the fourth is mind boggling. There's just no reason for it. Gortat has played well. As you already said, the team is made up of a bunch of players who aren't known for consistency and unfortunately right now, not many of them are playing well right now. I thought this was the year that Beal took the next step to become a great player, but he's been injured and inconsistent. Even Otto Porter has played well in a few games but he's not ready for sure. They are still a team who can catch fire and beat anyone in a series. With this coach im not sure they're going to do that. I say weather this year and ditch Whitman.

AnaheimLakers24
03-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Lol at thjnking wall was special
Lol at thinking that frontcourt was going anywhere
lol at best backcourt (wtf is beal?)
Lol at wiz/raps being contenders
Lol at your fanbase never javing faith in wall so you beg kd to come

AnaheimLakers24
03-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Mediocre fanbases such as yourself should stay in your lane.
You will always be cheering for garbage

You Cant Ban Me
03-04-2015, 01:57 PM
IM MELTING!IM MELTING!!!
you want to tank because your team has been figured out:biggums: ?John Wall needs to go back to running pick and pops all game and pass more on fastbreaks cause he's not westbrook even though he tries so hard to be :lol

Droid101
03-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Admitting my team is horrible is "damage control":rolleyes:
I'm out here straight exposing the damage lol

Tanking the rest of the season would be damage control by the Wiz front office.

Over the past few weeks the Wiz have been BRUTALLY bad and nigh unwatchable
Unfortunately it's too late. Even if they lost the rest of their games, it's doubtful they'd fall out of the playoffs.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Lol at thjnking wall was special
Lol at thinking that frontcourt was going anywhere
lol at best backcourt (wtf is beal?)
Lol at wiz/raps being contenders
Lol at your fanbase never javing faith in wall so you beg kd to come
lol @ your spelling. What are you drunk at 10am West coast time?

Wall is special
Beal has potential
This season has been ****ed by bad personnel decisions and coaching.

The wizards have given away about 4 effective back-up pg's for nothing over the last 2 seasons and somehow we're always scrambling for backup guards:facepalm We're giving big money to two starting centers who aren't good shooters...and one of them is a really good defender who gets benched in the 4th WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THE WIZ HAVE A HUGE DROPOFF IN DRtg in the 4th.

I'm just pissed right now. This stretch has taken more out of me than multiple seasons of sub-.500 ball ever could.

Mediocre fanbases such as yourself should stay in your lane.
You will always be cheering for garbage

Lakers fanbase:
1. People from SoCal (horrible people)
2. Casual ******s who probably like the Yankees and Cowboys too
3. Band-wagoners (when they're good)

you want to tank because your team has been figured out:biggums: ?John Wall needs to go back to running pick and pops all game and pass more on fastbreaks cause he's not westbrook even though he tries so hard to be :lol

He's not trying to be Westbrook. He's operating without space because Wittman won't let our guys bomb from the arc, and won't run a more precise offense to make up for passing up 3's

WallIn
03-04-2015, 02:17 PM
If the Wiz end up below .500 this will be the most hilarious implosion of the recent times.

Grunfeld and Whitman probably won't get fired even if we lose the remainder of our games.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 02:21 PM
If the Wiz end up below .500 this will be the most hilarious implosion of the recent times.

Grunfeld and Whitman probably won't get fired even if we lose the remainder of our games.
:cry: yup. If EG hasn't been fired for all the stuff BEFORE this season, we're probably stuck with him for a while longer.

Wittman might take a player mutiny to get rid of.

Levity
03-04-2015, 02:23 PM

boy, you just gone full retard.

Droid101
03-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Lakers fanbase:

Don't lump us all in with that ****ing retard.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Don't lump us all in with that ****ing retard.
fine, 90% horrible people. I like you and Levity

I've spent a lot of time out in Cali and that's my perception

Milbuck
03-04-2015, 02:43 PM
AnaheimLakers24 is such a colossal ******, my god.

beastee
03-04-2015, 02:43 PM
I couldn't believe last night. The Bulls are down their best two players and struggled big time in the 4th quarter...and the Wiz couldn't do anything except chuck bad 3's. They talked all that smack about hating the Bulls ahead of the game...and had almost no edge during it. They have serious issues.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 02:53 PM
agreed.

smoovegittar
03-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Isn't it a little early for a eulogy?

AnaheimLakers24
03-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Lebrib james

MP.Trey
03-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Solid TPB reference. Take my rep.

Legends66NBA7
03-04-2015, 06:52 PM
I called the Wizards being overrated from the off season. I'm surprised they held it down with a good record for a while.

What's happening now is unacceptable, but they can't tank. The East is still to weak for a tank to go anywhere at the Wizards position. Honestly, they should just try and face up against the Bulls in the first round. They can still be a grind it out playoff team and vs the Bulls is their best bet.

Off course, I don't think they are controlling their fate very well right now either but they can very much turn this season around.

tontoz
03-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Wizards are who i thought they were. I predicted 42 wins before the season and it looks like i will be fairly close.

They will never be good as long as Grunfeld is the GM. He is a complete moron.

ralph_i_el
03-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Solid TPB reference. Take my rep.
:cheers: just trying to get two birds stoned at once