PDA

View Full Version : How many guys does a girl have to sleep with to be considered a hoe?

JerrySeinfeld
03-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Lets say she's 21 in this instance

BasedTom
03-04-2015, 08:16 PM
would you rather know that she ****ed 20 douchebags, or just the same asshole 20 times?

JerrySeinfeld
03-04-2015, 08:19 PM
would you rather know that she ****ed 20 douchebags, or just the same asshole 20 times?

the same asshole 20 times.

loyalty >

Draz
03-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Who gives a fck man. If you love her you love her for everything. I'm my girls first. I've been first to many many girls. But in the end it doesn't matter if you were first. Because you're last. Counting a girls body count shows insecurities. Don't let that bring what you think of her down. A girls a hoe only if she's unloyal to the man she's with.

fiddy
03-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Who gives a fck man. If you love her you love her for everything. I'm my girls first. I've been first to many many girls. But in the end it doesn't matter if you were first. Because you're last. Counting a girls body count shows insecurities. Don't let that bring what you think of her down. A girls a hoe only if she's unloyal to the man she's with.
Some bitches are unloyal for no reason at all, so you might want to know if your girl has a knack for that d in front. Theres nothing wrong with being informed. As for the topic, up to 10 is ok with me, anything beyond that number is suspicious.

oarabbus
03-04-2015, 08:49 PM

Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Not sure a girl who's been with 2 different guys at age 21 is likely to be as loyal as one who's been with 15.

L.Kizzle
03-04-2015, 08:51 PM
More than 2.

Sarcastic
03-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Any number past virgin.

Draz
03-04-2015, 08:57 PM
I'm just giving him and anyone else some positive influence. I remember I used to be all "I want a virgin" type of guy. Even though I can tell you wouldn't mind a few men hitting and pounding and pile driving and plowing and cumshotting and helicoptering your girl it's good to be in the know just don't get obsessed over it.

Velocirap31
03-04-2015, 09:05 PM
My ex Gf slept with this douche bag I knew before she dated me. She had a boyfriend before to, but I didn't care about him. I just hated the idea that some guy I knew and disliked very much had been with her. Like what the hell was she thinking giving herself to an asshole like that. My 2 cents.

Millslapped
03-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Anything more than 2.

Draz
03-04-2015, 09:11 PM
My ex Gf slept with this douche bag I knew before she dated me. She had a boyfriend before to, but I didn't care about him. I just hated the idea that some guy I knew and disliked very much had been with her. Like what the hell was she thinking giving herself to an asshole like that. My 2 cents.
Makes you wanna just **** her brains out even more right

I know some men love hearing their girl **** other guys and listen to stories

Derka
03-04-2015, 09:12 PM
I couldn't possibly care less how many dudes she's slept with because the truth is I've put my dick in way too many broads to be judging her.

TylerOO
03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Over 5.

Millslapped
03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
I couldn't possibly care less how many dudes she's slept with because the truth is I've put my dick in way too many broads to be judging her.
Bluepill alert.

bigkingsfan
03-04-2015, 09:14 PM

alenleomessi
03-04-2015, 09:37 PM
well i mean, one could have had 7 relationship with guys from the age of 16 to 21 and one could have been with only 2 guys, but the two of them in the same night, total strangers that she wont see again..

so its not really about the numbers its about how easy it is to get her to bed, if it takes some hard work then she might not be a hoe (assuming she is interested in you in the first place)..

Draz
03-04-2015, 09:44 PM
No such thing as hard work after a girl starts to fck. She's bound to fck you within weeks minimum. There's no excuse for not fcking a girl in a period of 2-4 weeks after she's banged multiple men.

JerrySeinfeld
03-04-2015, 09:54 PM
No such thing as hard work after a girl starts to fck. She's bound to fck you within weeks minimum. There's no excuse for not fcking a girl in a period of 2-4 weeks after she's banged multiple men.

im trying to pull this chick I knew in the past that has stated she wanted to **** me, but then was bipolar about it, but is now visiting here.

shit sounds tough though, I gotta casually talk her into going to a hotel with me and ****ing basically

KingBeasley08
03-04-2015, 09:55 PM
this. once you fck enough chicks, you stop caring about 'virginity' and beta stuff like that

chosen_one6
03-04-2015, 11:23 PM
I don't care. I don't think about who she's been with, nor do I ask or care to know.

If you ask a girl how many guys shes been with, be prepared for a lie. And if you're asking her, chances are you're still in high school.

bluechox2
03-04-2015, 11:35 PM
redefining the word slut/hoe...classic ish

LJJ
03-05-2015, 12:18 AM
:lol

I don't believe any of you ****s who say you don't care at all how much of a slut your girl was before you met her.

gts
03-05-2015, 12:32 AM
1 if it's Jameer or Lolcats cause you know the only way a chick is jumping their bones is for money

chosen_one6
03-05-2015, 12:57 AM

I don't believe any of you ****s who say you don't care at all how much of a slut your girl was before you met her.

I've asked only a handful of the women I've been with but only because they asked how many women I've had. It's an immature question and it's none of anyone's business how many people they've slept with. The only thing that matters is that they're clean.

Millslapped
03-05-2015, 01:06 AM
I've asked only a handful of the women I've been with but only because they asked how many women I've had. It's an immature question and it's none of anyone's business how many people they've slept with. The only thing that matters is that they're clean.
If you're a girl and a guy you're dating or married to asks, yes it ****ing is.

iamgine
03-05-2015, 01:07 AM
There's no number because being a hoe is not defined by that. It is also not a permanent state of being.

JohnFreeman
03-05-2015, 01:19 AM
More than 1

chosen_one6
03-05-2015, 01:35 AM
If you're a girl and a guy you're dating or married to asks, yes it ****ing is.

No it isn't. And if the man that is dating the woman or married her gives a shit about that number, then he's a child.

See, you don't understand because you're an immature and close-minded person. How many people a person sleeps with does not define them, only in the eyes of religious folk or teenagers.

Again, even if you do ask 99% of the time she's going to lie to you. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. And if it does matter to you, stop being an insecure bitch about it.

GreggPopazit
03-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Any number more than you.

christian1923
03-05-2015, 02:07 AM
You're never going to know the truth, really only matters how many guys you personally know that have smashed Her. That number should be zero btw..

bdreason
03-05-2015, 03:52 AM
If she sleeps with you on the first date, she'll probably cheat on you eventually. How many guys she's been with in the past doesn't really matter.

ILLsmak
03-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Lets say she's 21 in this instance

more than one person you know, eh?

-Smak

tomtucker
03-05-2015, 05:29 AM
Any number past virgin.
agree....girl have to be pure...only virgins will do...........meanwhile, i fukk hoes left and right..........ALLAH U AKBAR :bowdown:

KingBeasley08
03-05-2015, 05:42 AM
agree....girl have to be pure...only virgins will do...........meanwhile, i fukk hoes left and right..........ALLAH U AKBAR :bowdown:

this dude is the most underrated poster on ISH

tomtucker
03-05-2015, 05:44 AM

this dude is the most underrated poster on ISH
:cheers: http://www.humoron.com/smileys/cool.png

alenleomessi
03-05-2015, 06:19 AM
yeah son
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4141199/arab-style-o.gif

tomtucker
03-05-2015, 06:34 AM
http://i.minus.com/iTO1IgDaPr4MP.gif

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Can't neccesarily be defined by Body count.

dude77
03-05-2015, 01:59 PM

:oldlol: this ..

I'm sure these same guys would say 'oh ok cool' and forget about it if she told them she'd fkd say, 100 guys lol

sweggeh
03-05-2015, 02:03 PM
73. 72 is okay, but if she break that 73 man barrier, bitch I'm out.

Jailblazers7
03-05-2015, 02:37 PM
I tend not to ask those questions. Ignorance is bliss.

You can always tell if you can trust someone with how they interact in social situation, with other guys, and how she treats you anyway.

JerrySeinfeld
03-05-2015, 03:54 PM
this girl I went to HS with and would legit be the hottest girl I'd ever smashed is visiting about an hour away from where I live and is only going to be there for two days.

so far she seems reluctant to see me, although there appears to be a little opening of possibility... she is basically playing the "I'll still be far away and only there for two days" card right now. I think the major hold up is that she wouldn't want to bail on the friend she's traveling down with for some guy she hasn't seen in a long time when she's only got two days....

seems improbable but I want that ass ISH... how do I get this bitch to agree to **** before she goes?

blablabla
03-05-2015, 06:53 PM
I tend not to ask those questions. Ignorance is bliss.

You can always tell if you can trust someone with how they interact in social situation, with other guys, and how she treats you anyway.
Basically this. chosen one 6 is also right, in the end it doesn't matter, especially at 21, i'm 21 at the moment and at this age you are just trying out a lot of stuff sexually and well shit girls have sexual urges too. hoes for me are those attention grabbing bitches, low self esteem hoes who'll fvck somebody just to feel better about themselves or to one up another hoe. you guys prolly know what kind of girl i'm talking about. cheating is another defining matter, i feel like i would have a problem trusting a girl who i know has cheated on her former spouse no matter the circumstances, even though i do have strong urges to fck girls in relationships, probably a natural urge to prove my dominance over another man but so far i have managed to restrain myself

as for you guys who want a "clean" girl, once again at the age of 21 i'd be more worried if a girl managed to steer clear of any sexual activity than here being a hoe, because in the end if you really want to spend the rest of your life together with a person, or more realistically a couple of years, good sex is a major factor in keeping a relationship alive
also how about those who stay virgins or keep the count low but sucked like 37 *****, talk about a hoe...

GimmeThat
03-05-2015, 07:13 PM
a matter of whether or not there's ice there for you to break.

But then, what type of gentleman does that say about you?

in before the kg gif
(We gotta break ice with groupies too now?)

Jailblazers7
03-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Basically this. chosen one 6 is also right, in the end it doesn't matter, especially at 21, i'm 21 at the moment and at this age you are just trying out a lot of stuff sexually and well shit girls have sexual urges too. hoes for me are those attention grabbing bitches, low self esteem hoes who'll fvck somebody just to feel better about themselves or to one up another hoe. you guys prolly know what kind of girl i'm talking about. cheating is another defining matter, i feel like i would have a problem trusting a girl who i know has cheated on her former spouse no matter the circumstances, even though i do have strong urges to fck girls in relationships, probably a natural urge to prove my dominance over another man but so far i have managed to restrain myself

as for you guys who want a "clean" girl, once again at the age of 21 i'd be more worried if a girl managed to steer clear of any sexual activity than here being a hoe, because in the end if you really want to spend the rest of your life together with a person, or more realistically a couple of years, good sex is a major factor in keeping a relationship alive
also how about those who stay virgins or keep the count low but sucked like 37 *****, talk about a hoe...

I don't think that's a big deal. If you are in a long term relationship you'll end up having enough sex to the point where you build chemistry and the sex will get good eventually. It might be a little weird at first but that will end up being a relatively short phase.

The "I'm a virgin but I've done *insert sexual act* a lot" is definitely a crazy one tho lol. I knew one girl in college who only had **** sex because she wanted to stay a virgin. :oldlol: