PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Valanciunas SHOOK when LeBron wouldn't let him help him up after flagrant *vid*

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 03:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp6dVY28w1g

Oh and in before "LeBron finally doesn't need help" jokes

Graviton
03-05-2015, 03:35 AM
LeBald family is weak, Goatbrook family runs ISH now.

CavaliersFTW
03-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Lebron only wants help from the top 15 players in the league.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Wow LeBron took his ****ing lunch money and spent it on Papa John's garlic parmesan breadsticks

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2015, 03:44 AM
Wow LeBron took his ****ing lunch money and spent it on Papa John's garlic parmesan breadsticks
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Timmy D for MVP
03-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Jonas wasn't trying to help him up, he was going to pick him up. He was basically saying get up that's a good hard foul deal with it.

My rule of thumb would be don't mess with anyone who has a C pronounced "ch" in their name. These east Euro. guys are bringing a little goonery to the game. It's fun to see.

KNOW1EDGE
03-05-2015, 03:50 AM

Reported.

Ban pending...

ILLsmak
03-05-2015, 03:59 AM
dude got laid down of course he's gonna be mad. He's like a kid telling his mom he doesn't wanna get up for school yet.

-Smak

Spurs m8
03-05-2015, 04:07 AM
Im in the Goatbrook family

inclinerator
03-05-2015, 04:12 AM
dude got laid down of course he's gonna be mad. He's like a kid telling his mom he doesn't wanna get up for school yet.

-Smak
lol

-smak

BigTicket
03-05-2015, 04:19 AM
If you commit and hard but clean foul, you can and should help a guy up.

When you commit a dirty foul like this, you need to get the **** away, otherwise you are basically asking for a fight.

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:22 AM
LeBron with the beta, pouty, no eye contact, arm flail....If LeBron was alpha he would of sprung up instantly and got directly in Jonas' face...

LeBeta gonna Beta :coleman:

BigTicket
03-05-2015, 04:26 AM
LeBron with the beta, pouty, no eye contact, arm flail....If LeBron was alpha he would of sprung up instantly and got directly in Jonas' face...

LeBeta gonna Beta :coleman:

So in order for Lebron to be alpha he has to do something that would hurt his team ?

iamgine
03-05-2015, 04:29 AM
It's not a dirty foul. Jonas was trying to wrap his arm around Lebron to prevent the dunk. It's just that Lebron was too heavy and strong so Jonas couldn't hold onto him properly.

Dirty would be like Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe.

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:30 AM
So in order for Lebron to be alpha he has to do something that would hurt his team ?

Staring down Jonas and telling him that he better not try that shit again or he is gonna get ****ed up and then hitting 2 free throws isn't gonna hurt his team

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 04:31 AM
It's not a dirty foul. Jonas was trying to wrap his arm around Lebron to prevent the dunk. It's just that Lebron was too heavy and strong so Jonas couldn't hold onto him properly.

Dirty would be like Raja Bell clotheslining Kobe.
Around the neck
Excessive
Not a play on the ball

Honestly, wouldn't have been surprised if they called that a flagrant 2

aj1987
03-05-2015, 04:31 AM
Staring down Jonas and telling him that he better not try that shit again or he is gonna get ****ed up and then hitting 2 free throws isn't gonna hurt his team
He would've gotten T'd up, you stupid shit. Whose alt are you, BTW? Russwest0?

iamgine
03-05-2015, 04:33 AM
Around the neck
Excessive
Not a play on the ball

Honestly, wouldn't have been surprised if they called that a flagrant 2
It's a flagrant, but it's not dirty.

JohnMax
03-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Lebeta will demand another suspension

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:36 AM

only ever had one forum account on this website and you are looking at it...but it sounds like this Russwest cat is living rent free in your cabeza...

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 04:38 AM
JerrySeinfeld is russwest's alt

Warriorfan is just mad that LeBron made Curry look like the diarrhea you get from eating indian food

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 04:39 AM
It's a flagrant, but it's not dirty.
:wtf:

but anyways, would you let someone help you up after they committed a flagrant on you?

aj1987
03-05-2015, 04:39 AM

Warriorfan is just mad that LeBron made Curry look like the diarrhea you get from eating indian food
:oldlol:

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:43 AM

Curry MVPing while LeBeta is 'resting' every other game and bricking free throws in overtime

:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

can't you guys stan someone who isn't an emo beta and can actually hit a free throw? :coleman:

I'm calling all the LeBron Stanily is going to jump ship to Russell Westshook Fam.....theres a new stat padding loser in town, move away LeShook, Russell is here.

JebronLames
03-05-2015, 04:45 AM
No autographs today, kid.

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Curry MVPing while LeBeta is 'resting' every other game and bricking free throws in overtime

can't you guys stan someone who isn't an emo beta and can actually hit a free throw? :coleman:

I'm calling all the LeBron Stanily is going to jump ship to Russell Westshook Fam.....theres a new stat padding loser in town, move away LeShook, Russell is here.
Damn, LeBron is so good that he can rest every other game and he still has a better MVP case than Curry :bowdown:

Not sure what you're talking about though. LeBron was 4/4 from the free throw line tonight in the clutch, and 4/4 FG in the last 5 minutes :bowdown:

Meanwhile Curry is still searching for a way to get past the second round

aj1987
03-05-2015, 04:55 AM

Stop melting down, bruh.

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:56 AM
Damn, LeBron is so good that he can rest every other game and he still has a better MVP case than Curry :bowdown:

Not sure what you're talking about though. LeBron was 4/4 from the free throw line tonight in the clutch, and 4/4 FG in the last 5 minutes :bowdown:

Meanwhile Curry is still searching for a way to get past the second round

Better MVP case than Curry? You are smoking some OG Homer Kush right now...There isn't one respected basketball analyst that puts LBJ over Curry in MVP race. End of this discussion.

Yeah it's not like Curry isn't 26 years old and was under a horrid ownership for most of his career. He didn't get to hand pick a roster like LBJ did in Cleveland, he didn't get to collude with the other best player in the league and form a super team. In fact Curry would of easily gotten out of the 1st round last year if it wasn't for a freak rib injury to Bogut during the last game of the regular season. That clipper team who has huge bruisers down low got taken to the brink by a team who did not have their starting Center AND Powerforward, not to mention they wern't that deep in the frontcourt before these injuries. Again listen to anyone who knows basketball and they will tell you that it was a shame that the Clipps let that series get so close and that if GSW had Lee or Bogut they would of won the series EASILY.

Know your shit before you start posting this nonsense, you are going down the route of the Robert Horry 7/7 trolls.

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 04:58 AM
Better MVP case than Curry? You are smoking some OG Homer Kush right now...There isn't one respected basketball analyst that puts LBJ over Curry in MVP race. End of this discussion.

Yeah it's not like Curry isn't 26 years old and was under a horrid ownership for most of his career. He didn't get to hand pick a roster like LBJ did in Cleveland, he didn't get to collude with the other best player in the league and form a super team. In fact Curry would of easily gotten out of the 1st round last year if it wasn't for a freak rib injury to Bogut during the last game of the regular season. That clipper team who has huge bruisers down low got taken to the brink by a team who did not have their starting Center AND Powerforward, not to mention they wern't that deep in the frontcourt before these injuries. Again listen to anyone who knows basketball and they will tell you that it was a shame that the Clipps let that series get so close and that if GSW had Lee or Bogut they would of won the series EASILY.

Know your shit before you start posting this nonsense, you are going down the street of the Robert Horry 7/7 trolls.
***MELTDOWN ALERT***

Curry's got the most stacked cast in the league right now. If he fails to win a ring this year, he becomes the modern day Melo

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Stop melting down, bruh.

says the broseph who be accusing random peeps of being posters that got them super shook :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

aj1987
03-05-2015, 05:01 AM
says the broseph who be accusing random peeps of being posters that got them super shook :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
I like Russwest0. He can be hilarious at times. You, on the other hand, need to chill out and stop the melt down.

warriorfan
03-05-2015, 05:03 AM
***MELTDOWN ALERT***

Curry's got the most stacked cast in the league right now. If he fails to win a ring this year, he becomes the modern day Melo

Yeah, screw those guys who don't win championships with the best teams!!!

Wait... this is coming from a LeBron stan?

:facepalm

KNOW1EDGE
03-05-2015, 05:08 AM
God damn1t.

LeBron obsessors and Westbrook cuhm guzzlers have been destroying ISH this year.

I remember the good old days when 14 year old Mexican kids trolled about the Lakers and Kobe all day.

You new teeny boppers are lame af

mark
03-05-2015, 05:18 AM

LeBaby should get a flagrant for throwing his elbow. What a sissy. In the 80s 90s LeBaby would be in the DLeague.

iamgine
03-05-2015, 05:22 AM
:wtf:

but anyways, would you let someone help you up after they committed a flagrant on you?

Not all flagrants are dirty. Sometimes it's an honest play. I've tried swiping at the ball but my fist hit my opponent's head instead.

bigkingsfan
03-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Lebron shook clanking those two Ft's.

JT123
03-05-2015, 05:34 AM
Then why did he team up with Kyrie and Love? :confusedshrug:

JT123
03-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Then why did he team up with Kyrie and Love? :confusedshrug:
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

KembaWalker
03-05-2015, 06:54 AM
LeBron knows to only go at Euros if he has team-mates holding him back

MIRZA AIN'T SHOOK BABY!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0110/nba_u_tele_600x400.jpg

SexSymbol
03-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Jonas would destroy bron, grew up in the mean streets of Utena

SexSymbol
03-05-2015, 07:02 AM
u forgot to log out mate

poido123
03-05-2015, 07:40 AM
This is why he sucked up Adam Silver's ass with the whole NBA ambassador thing, so that when Lebron is unhappy about something and proceeds to cry to the media etc, the NBA will bend over and pander to his wishes.

Already have the commisioner looking at changing the regular season schedule, something Lebron has been on about.

Lebron being a b.tch, as per usual. That was a nothing foul, get up and take it on the chin LePussy.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 07:45 AM
This is why he sucked up Adam Silver's ass with the whole NBA ambassador thing, so that when Lebron is unhappy about something and proceeds to cry to the media etc, the NBA will bend over and pander to his wishes.

Already have the commisioner looking at changing the regular season schedule, something Lebron has been on about.

Lebron being a b.tch, as per usual. That was a nothing foul, get up and take it on the chin LePussy.

Lebron said nothing lmao players would always reject someone tryna help them up after a foul. its nothing new

actually it is new to you since you're a worthless dicksucking australian piece of shit who just started watching basketball :D

poido123
03-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Lebron said nothing lmao players would always reject someone tryna help them up after a foul. its nothing new

actually it is new to you since you're a worthless dicksucking australian piece of shit who just started watching basketball :D

http://media.giphy.com/media/S7993CM0Xppjq/giphy.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/dc6e1e81dad6de16d0c668743028a802/tumblr_nbsum8p2JQ1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

AnaheimLakers24
03-05-2015, 07:59 AM
I could beat up lerbjn

sportjames23
03-05-2015, 08:02 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

aj1987
03-05-2015, 08:02 AM

Salty AF. Keep crying, pedo. :oldlol:

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 08:04 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/S7993CM0Xppjq/giphy.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/dc6e1e81dad6de16d0c668743028a802/tumblr_nbsum8p2JQ1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

This dude has teapot gifs saved on his computer

sus as hell

plowking
03-05-2015, 08:07 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:07 AM

Think I secretly have you mad, everytime I post something negative about Lebron. You've been hanging off his d.ck for quite some time now :D

The same posters always come to his rescue. So predictable :lol

aj1987
03-05-2015, 08:09 AM
Think I secretly have you mad, everytime I post something negative about Lebron. You've been hanging off his d.ck for quite some time now :D

The same posters always come to his rescue. So predictable :lol
Still mad, pedo? That was some hardcore ether from teapot.

sportjames23
03-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Im in the Goatbrook family

Welcome, brother. The GOATbrook family runs ISH. :cheers:

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:13 AM
Still mad, pedo? That was some hardcore ether from teapot.

Because you said so?

Ether happened the moment dude named himself "LilTeaPot" on ISH :oldlol:

Dude has been getting murked in every thread because of his stupid ass name, it's hilarious :roll:

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:15 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

Lebron leaving the Heat didn't cure you from gobbling his nuts Plowking?

Don't worry, you're not alone. :applause:

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:16 AM

I'm just curious.

Do you guys talk this way in Pakistan? Just seems odd...

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 08:19 AM
insecure fake bulls fans gonna insecure fake bulls fans

plowking
03-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Lebron leaving the Heat didn't cure you from gobbling his nuts Plowking?

Don't worry, you're not alone. :applause:

Dude I'm a Westbrook fan.

sportjames23
03-05-2015, 08:25 AM
only ever had one forum account on this website and you are looking at it...but it sounds like this Russwest cat is living rent free in your cabeza...

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Dude I'm a Westbrook fan.

what :oldlol:

GTFO

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:26 AM
insecure fake bulls fans gonna insecure fake bulls fans

*cringe*

BRabbiT
03-05-2015, 08:27 AM
that wasn't dirty

aj1987
03-05-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm just curious.

Do you guys talk this way in Pakistan? Just seems odd...
I'm Indian, you retarded little ****.

Graviton
03-05-2015, 08:34 AM
what :oldlol:

GTFO
Goatbrook family runs ISH now son, you better recognize fggt.

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:35 AM

Ehhh, close enough.

Makes me wonder if you purchased your computer or stole it.

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Goatbrook family runs ISH now son, you better recognize fggt.

I'm fine with that.

Has to be better than the mentally slow Lebron family.

G0ATbe
03-05-2015, 08:38 AM
Typical LeBald making something out of nothing. Thought he was gonna pull another hold me back scenario. Perhaps if he was more like Kobe or Durant at the line, instead of Wilt, this would happen less.

Warfan

Dnt know why I laughed so hard at this :oldlol:

Didn't think it was dirty, and as expected bron missed the fts. Seems like he shoots terribly on tech & flagrant ft's.

lilteapot
Ehhh, close enough.

Blatant racism. :no:

Reported

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Blatant racism. :no:

Reported

Not racist, that's an observation. A lot of indians can't afford computers, common knowledge they are poor...

aj1987
03-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Ehhh, close enough.

Holy shit, you're a racist ****. Please kill yourself, so you don't pollute the gene pool.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Not racist, that's an observation. A lot of indians can't afford computers, common knowledge they are poor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_hous ehold_income

http://i57.tinypic.com/2d1o7lt.jpg

So not only are you racist, you're ignorant and you're dumb.

Triple reported

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Holy shit, you're a racist ****. Please kill yourself, so you don't pollute the gene pool.

Racist! racist! everybody is a racist!!

Stop crying little retarded **** as you put it :cry:

what part of indians are poor is racist? please tell me, Im dying to know :oldlol:

Rose'sACL
03-05-2015, 08:45 AM

yes, that is why IT industry is the most successful industry in india. do you go out of your house or read anything other than basketball related stuff?

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 08:46 AM
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/the-10-richest-economies-in-the-world-in-2014/

I don't see Australia on that list :roll:

L.A. Jazz
03-05-2015, 08:50 AM
That's a terrible example for Lebron and Blatt to talk about hard fouls.
Because thats not a hard foul, it's not a flagrant (Lebron isnt in the air or a dangerous positions), he only holds the shoulders (not his neck or face). Their is no hard impact like a slap, hack or an elbow. and i even think its a basketballplay because you always hear "wrap him up" and thats what V did.

Like every freak (Wilt, Shaq, MJ,...) Lebron gets fouled hard and often but that wasnt one of them.

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:54 AM
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/rich-countries/the-10-richest-economies-in-the-world-in-2014/

I don't see Australia on that list :roll:

Calm down.

Are we gonna act like millions of Indians eat, drink and shit in their rivers and often work in jobs paying 1 dollar a month?

You can throw all the information you want, but that is the damn truth.

aj1987
03-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Racist! racist! everybody is a racist!!

Stop crying little retarded **** as you put it :cry:

what part of indians are poor is racist? please tell me, Im dying to know :oldlol:
I'm not the one who's crying in here. I'm laughing at your bigoted ass.

Calm down.

Are we gonna act like millions of Indians eat, drink and shit in their rivers and often work in jobs paying 1 dollar a month?

What? Even homeless people make more than $1 a month in the worst parts of India. You really need to stop posting, retard.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Calm down.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2d1o7lt.jpg

poido123
03-05-2015, 08:56 AM
I'm not the one who's crying in here. I'm laughing at your bigoted ass.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you collected enough paychecks working in a Nike factory sweatbox over 20 years to buy a cheap computer.

Good for you.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 09:00 AM
So we gather from this thread that Poido is:

1. Mad
2. Ignorant
3. Uneducated
4. Dumb
5. A fake bulls fan
6. Dickless
7. Poorer than the average Indian
8. Fatherless
9. SHOOK

plowking
03-05-2015, 09:01 AM
poido gettin' wrecked.

poido123
03-05-2015, 09:09 AM
poido gettin' wrecked.

:rolleyes:

Outnumbered here, hardly call this getting wrecked :lol

Think I have these fools shook. They wait on my every word.

Graviton
03-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Why you trash talking Indians man, a nice Indian guy gave me a cigarette today when I was out and desperate for a puff. They are a lot more pleasant than those asian ching chongs that speak no english and treat all non-asians like shit.

jk

Legends66NBA7
03-05-2015, 09:16 AM
He kept playing after, so I don't think he was "shook".

I do like that this thread became about Indians. Carry on.

plowking
03-05-2015, 09:21 AM
He kept playing after, so I don't think he was "shook".

I do like that this thread became about Indians. Curry on.

:biggums:

poido123
03-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Why you trash talking Indians man, a nice Indian guy gave me a cigarette today when I was out and desperate for a puff. They are a lot more pleasant than those asian ching chongs that speak no english and treat all non-asians like shit.

jk

First mistake, you're hooked on cigarettes. He was trying to kill you :(

Asians/Indians assimilate quite well here in Australia. I have plenty of time for them.

This AJ guys seems like one of the nutjobs. Indians are normally peasant...I mean pleasant.

sd3035
03-05-2015, 09:32 AM
wow Bran got bitch tossed lol

kamil
03-05-2015, 09:33 AM
LeBron* gets all pissy about a light wrap around... This 2bit Loser wouldn't last 12 minutes against the 80s Pistons.

Weak bitch.

kwajo
03-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Because thats not a hard foul, it's not a flagrant (Lebron isnt in the air or a dangerous positions), he only holds the shoulders (not his neck or face). Their is no hard impact like a slap, hack or an elbow. and i even think its a basketballplay because you always hear "wrap him up" and thats what V did.

This.

JV clearly wasn't trying to hurt him, he tried to foul and wrap him up to avoid LeBron getting a big dunk, but LeBron went low [and is much shorter anyway] and Jonas ended up grabbing higher up by his shoulders more than his chest like he was aiming for. It obviously wasn't malicious because he immediately - and calmly - went to give him a hand back up.

aj1987
03-05-2015, 09:39 AM
This AJ guys seems like one of the nutjobs. Indians are normally peasant...I mean pleasant.
You think Indians and Pakistanis are the same and that Indians probably steal laptops, as most of them can't afford one. About 10,000 of your posts are bitching about the Heat/LeBron. Yeah, I'm the nut job though.

Stay salty, pedo.

plowking
03-05-2015, 09:44 AM
You think Indians and Pakistanis are the same and that Indians probably steal laptops, as most of them can't afford one. About 10,000 of your posts are bitching about the Heat/LeBron. Yeah, I'm the nut job though.

Stay salty, pedo.

Velocirap31
03-05-2015, 09:46 AM
This.

JV clearly wasn't trying to hurt him, he tried to foul and wrap him up to avoid LeBron getting a big dunk, but LeBron went low [and is much shorter anyway] and Jonas ended up grabbing higher up by his shoulders more than his chest like he was aiming for. It obviously wasn't malicious because he immediately - and calmly - went to give him a hand back up.

Thank you. Well said.

poido123
03-05-2015, 09:52 AM

Stay salty, pedo.

Keep responding to me. You want to stop, but everytime I just keep getting at you :oldlol:

Never said you were the same, but share similarities....Try again.

Haven't posted much about the Heat for a while, was mainly Lebron and dirty ass Battier. I actually like the current Heat team.

I rag on Lebron as a badge of honour. You throw it at me as if I'm disappointed in myself for doing it :oldlol:

Lebron is a cancer on the NBA and the worst role model for young kids.

sd3035
03-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Bran looked like a scorned woman there, time to go take another emo selfie

aj1987
03-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Keep responding to me. You want to stop, but everytime I just keep getting at you :oldlol:

Never said you were the same, but share similarities....Try again.

Haven't posted much about the Heat for a while, was mainly Lebron and dirty ass Battier. I actually like the current Heat team.

I rag on Lebron as a badge of honour. You throw it at me as if I'm disappointed in myself for doing it :oldlol:

Lebron is a cancer on the NBA and the worst role model for young kids.
Don't think you should be talking about "young kids", pedo.

poido123
03-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Don't think you should be talking about "young kids", pedo.

You don't want people to assume things about Indians, yet you are calling me a pedo without any kind of relevance or facts involved.

Nice work, now get back in that Nike factory Punjab :oldlol:

plowking
03-05-2015, 10:24 AM
lol poido, I was messing around before, but fark you're a racist bastard.

This shit, and the thread about getting Muslims out of Australia... lol, you're full of shit brah.

poido123
03-05-2015, 10:32 AM
lol poido, I was messing around before, but fark you're a racist bastard.

This shit, and the thread about getting Muslims out of Australia... lol, you're full of shit brah.

That shit annoys me, I'm not racist! These are merely observations and I would be friendly and inclusive of any Indian in a respectful manner. There are plenty of stereotypes and beliefs about Australians too, but I don't go calling those people racist or whatever.

Muslim immigration does need to be looked at. It's a worldwide problem and Europe is copping the brunt of it. The radical Muslims inhabiting Australia are ruining it for the rest. Indians and Asians actually care to respect our laws and customs . They don't cry for handouts or persecution.

plowking
03-05-2015, 10:36 AM
That shit annoys me, I'm not racist! These are merely observations and I would be friendly and inclusive of any Indian in a respectful manner. There are plenty of stereotypes and beliefs about Australians too, but I don't go calling those people racist or whatever.

Muslim immigration does need to be looked at. It's a worldwide problem and Europe is copping the brunt of it. The radical Muslims inhabiting Australia are ruining it for the rest. Indians and Asians actually care to respect our laws and customs . They don't cry for handouts or persecution.

Yeah, 'Straya. Right.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 10:39 AM
What a ****ing piece of shit poido is. I'm not even saying this to rile you up, you genuinely are a terrible human being. **** off with your stupidass stereotypes. I don't know what they call rednecks in your shithole country, but you would match the description to a T.

poido123
03-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Yeah, 'Straya. Right.

You are Aussie. Deal with it :pimp:

poido123
03-05-2015, 10:41 AM
What a ****ing piece of shit poido is. I'm not even saying this to rile you up, you genuinely are a terrible human being. **** off with your stupidass stereotypes. I don't know what they call rednecks in your shithole country, but you would match the description to a T.

:cry:

Tea Pot, in your head, errrrvvvveeeeerrrryyyy dayyyyyy!!!! :banana: :banana:

plowking
03-05-2015, 10:41 AM
You are Aussie. Deal with it :pimp:

Yeah, but you sound like a shit **** Aussie.

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2015, 10:45 AM
This is why Perth stays winning

Most immigrants would rather go to the eastern states

Not that I have anything against ethnics... asians and indians are some of the funniest people I've met... really sociable people

poido123
03-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Yeah, but you sound like a shit **** Aussie.

You get accused for being racist for the stupidest shit these days...

Political correctness and strong leftist views gone wrong...

I don't really care what you think. After all, you're a stupid f.ck for not knowing how to make a pathway for your basketball talents.

I mean, how did you not know that US college basketball wouldn't be your ticket to success? Or were you too scared...

plowking
03-05-2015, 10:58 AM
You get accused for being racist for the stupidest shit these days...

Political correctness and strong leftist views gone wrong...

I don't really care what you think. After all, you're a stupid f.ck for not knowing how to make a pathway for your basketball talents.

I mean, how did you not know that US college basketball wouldn't be your ticket to success? Or were you too scared...

How am I stupid for not getting into a US college program for basketball? :oldlol:

I didn't know how to go about it, and I figured my studies were the way to my success anyway. I'm doing alright with that pathway now anyway.

Too scared? :oldlol:
I didn't think a pro career was a viable option, and that was that. It is called being realistic. I'm athletic for out here in Australia when I was playing, but I never had a great shot, and relied on getting to the ring. Quick runner and a 36 or 37 inch vertical when I was playing for state and about to head to nationals, but that is damn near the average for out in America, and nothing to make me stand out, especially at 6'3.
Plus I enjoy the gym over ball anyway.

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2015, 11:03 AM
How am I stupid for not getting into a US college program for basketball? :oldlol:

I didn't know how to go about it, and I figured my studies were the way to my success anyway. I'm doing alright with that pathway now anyway.

I didn't think a pro career was a viable option, and that was that. It is called being realistic. I'm athletic for out here in Australia when I was playing, but I never had a great shot, and relied on getting to the ring. Quick runner and a 36 or 37 inch vertical when I was playing for state and about to head to nationals, but that is damn near the average for out in America, and nothing to make me stand out, especially at 6'3.

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:07 AM

So many fails in this post.

Did you play any NBL? If not, what makes you think you would of made pro? You played state and possibly headed to nationals, was that for age group? Did you have any scouts looking at you?

Have you heard of google? Not hard to research your questions man. You're either totally clueless or you lacked drive. Probably both.

Nobody enjoys gym over sport, you crazy :hammerhead:

aj1987
03-05-2015, 11:12 AM
You don't want people to assume things about Indians, yet you are calling me a pedo without any kind of relevance or facts involved.

Nice work, now get back in that Nike factory Punjab :oldlol:
I made an assumption about YOU. An individual. I don't give a shit if you're Australian or Austrian. You, however, made an assumption about be because I'm INDIAN, you racist ****.

You can keep harping about how you're not racist or whatever, fat boy, but the fact remains that you're a low life racist pedophile ******. Now go kill yourself.

plowking
03-05-2015, 11:14 AM

Did you play any NBL? If not, what makes you think you would of made pro? You played state and possibly headed to nationals, was that for age group? Did you have any scouts looking at you?

Have you heard of google? Not hard to research your questions man. You're either totally clueless or you lacked drive. Probably both.

I got you feeling some type of way. :oldlol:

Get off my case brah. Lacked drive but I made it far enough as to be a top 5 player in my state? Da fuq?:oldlol:
I was playing a development squad for NBL a year and a half after I stopped playing ball competitively. Didn't like it much, and didn't care for it, so I stopped again. Then I started going to gym, put on 15-25kg of weight, and I don't care for being in basketball shape, but I'm still proud to say I can comfortably dunk.

Yeah, being clueless at 17. I should have known it all. Da fuq?

plowking
03-05-2015, 11:14 AM

Get off my case brah. Lacked drive but I made it far enough as to be a top 5 player in my state? Da fuq?:oldlol:
I was playing a development squad for NBL a year and a half after I stopped playing ball competitively. Didn't like it much, and didn't care for it, so I stopped again. Then I started going to gym, put on 15-25kg of weight, and I don't care for being in basketball shape, but I'm still proud to say I can comfortably dunk.

Alamо
03-05-2015, 11:15 AM

Graviton
03-05-2015, 11:18 AM
I made an assumption about YOU. An individual. I don't give a shit if you're Australian or Austrian. You, however, made an assumption about be because I'm INDIAN, you racist ****.

You can keep harping about how you're not racist or whatever, fat boy, but the fact remains that you're a low life racist pedophile ******. Now go kill yourself.

SugarHill
03-05-2015, 11:21 AM

His entire post was saying he was never going pro :biggums:

SugarHill
03-05-2015, 11:23 AM

Graviton
03-05-2015, 11:23 AM

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:26 AM

If I had your talent, I doubt I'd stop short of playing NBL and more. Such a waste.

Anyways, sounds like you're content to be mediocre and not reach your capability.

Proud you can comfortably dunk? I'd rather have a basketball career paying me money, but that's just me.

Anyways, would gladly take you on in a game. Not sure I'd travel all the way to Brissy though. Come down to the coast?

dunksby

Well according to theaussieguy you are probably as good as Westbrook, congratz on being a lazy bum and never following your dreams :applause:

ArbitraryWater

plowking
poido is accustomed to getting wrecked by now, but this is on a whole different level.

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 11:29 AM
poido is constantly embarrassing himself. :facepalm

poido123

We discussed this in another thread. He mentioned he could of went pro, if he knew what pathway to take etc.

plowking
Well according to theaussieguy you are probably as good as Westbrook, congratz on being a lazy bum and never following your dreams :applause:

Fark, got wrecked by some dude behind a computer screen.

I'm clearly on the same level as WB. Just shoulda followed my dreams.

plowking
03-05-2015, 11:33 AM
We discussed this in another thread. He mentioned he could of went pro, if he knew what pathway to take etc.

I never said I could have went pro, at least not anywhere near the highest level. I'm just mad I didn't go the college route if it would have been available, since it would have been a cheaper education.

SugarHill
03-05-2015, 11:35 AM
So on one hand you're saying he should've went pro because of his talent that you envy but also come down to my area so I can beat you in ball? Do you see where the problem lies? :biggums:

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:37 AM

What? doesn't make sense :oldlol:

I assumed you were from Pakistan/India who couldn't afford a computer and you accused me of being pedo with no facts? What is racist about a well known stereotype to Indians being poor and living in sub standard conditions?

What diffference is there here you ugly mongo muthaf.cker? :hammerhead:

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:40 AM
So on one hand you're saying he should've went pro because of his talent that you envy but also come down to my area so I can beat you in ball? Do you see where the problem lies? :biggums:

Plow and I have discussed having a game before...

I honestly don't have any issues with him, except he might not agree with my opinion or observation on Indians and that's cool.

And yeah, he could of done more with his talent and he knows that.

Twiens
03-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Only the Selfie Queen could get that called as a flagrant :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
poido in this thread

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/IgD3muM_zpslkg4f80i.gif

Im Still Ballin
Plow would murder poido 1 on 1

lilteapot
03-05-2015, 11:42 AM
poido in this thread

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/IgD3muM_zpslkg4f80i.gif

SugarHill
03-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Plow and I have discussed having a game before...

I honestly don't have any issues with him, except he might not agree with my opinion or observation on Indians and that's cool.

And yeah, he could of done more with his talent and he knows that.
What are your "observations" and opinion on Indians? :lol

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:45 AM
poido in this thread

Don't you have a busy schedule of simultaneous Alts to attend to?

Kids at school these days mustn't get a lot of homework...

Next.

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Plow would murder poido 1 on 1

Maybe, but I don't think he would have it that easy.

All I'm sayin

aj1987
What? doesn't make sense :oldlol:

I assumed you were from Pakistan/India who couldn't afford a computer and you accused me of being pedo with no facts? What is racist about a well known stereotype to Indians being poor and living in sub standard conditions?

What diffference is there here you ugly mongo muthaf.cker? :hammerhead:
Claims that he's not a racist, posts extremely racist shit.

Seriously, stop posting, pedophile ******.

ArbitraryWater
Don't you have a busy schedule of simultaneous Alts to attend to?

Kids at school these days mustn't get a lot of homework...

Next.

Nikka turned into AlphaWolf

Let's set this up, so in Summer we gettin' GOBB v.s. Budadiii, PLUS PlowKing v.s. pedo?

Let's make it happen.. will be a fun asswhopping.

plowking
03-05-2015, 11:50 AM
poido, it ain't about colour bro. No need to be racist.

Go listen to Rae Sremmurd, No Type bro. Got a good message behind it. Don't matter 'bout the type, if they bad, then they good. You get it?

plowking
03-05-2015, 11:53 AM
We can play, but I ain't going down to the coast. That place is a dump.

I haven't touched a basketball in 6 months to a year if I can remember, apart from taking a picture of myself dunking on here for a poster. :oldlol:
But I'll come out of retirement just for you poido. :oldlol:

poido123
03-05-2015, 11:57 AM
poido, it ain't about colour bro. No need to be racist.

Go listen to Rae Sremmurd, No Type bro. Got a good message behind it. Don't matter 'bout the type, if they bad, then they good. You get it?

Love that song. No flex zone is good shit too

You guys are clearly misunderstanding racism.

An observation cannot be classed as racism. That's silly.

But anyways, I have always mixed and got along with all races. I play ball with asian, american, even an indian and others from time to time at my local court, always having a laugh or whatever. I joke about this with them and they get it :hammerhead:

Plowking, when are you free for a game? I work, but I can make a day I'm not and we can get this shit on cam for the ISh guys to see...

Im Still Ballin
03-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Poido it wouldn't even be close.

Plow is legit I know this because I see the stuff he posts on the ISH fitclub... I can interpret his knowledge of all things athletic and physical AKA the dude is legit. Legit athletic human being vs. a NBA fan who seemingly is physically an average joe

Plowking in a blow out.

no pun intended
03-05-2015, 11:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

i can imagine jonas saying this: it's only a game, why you heff to be mad?

poido123
03-05-2015, 12:01 PM
We can play, but I ain't going down to the coast. That place is a dump.

I haven't touched a basketball in 6 months to a year if I can remember, apart from taking a picture of myself dunking on here for a poster. :oldlol:
But I'll come out of retirement just for you poido. :oldlol:

:roll:

Embarassing if I can't handle out of basketball shape guy playing ball. Even if he is a state/national champ :oldlol:

Yeah, I can make a trip up to Brissy. If I do, I want to put this on cam for the ISH guys.

plowking
03-05-2015, 12:06 PM
:roll:

Embarassing if I can't handle out of shape guy playing ball. Even if he is a state/national champ :oldlol:

Yeah, I can make a trip up to Brissy. If I do, I want to put this on cam for the ISH guys.

Come up in April, and we can go.

I'm just not in basketball, 185lbs (80kg), springy, jumpy shape. I focus too much on strength and bodybuilding training to care enough about movement on a basketball court.

poido123
03-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Come up in April, and we can go.

I'm just not in basketball, 185lbs (80kg), springy, jumpy shape. I focus too much on strength and bodybuilding training to care enough about movement on a basketball court.

Excuses already? :oldlol:

But seriously, are you even worried about losing to me? After all, you;re state champ and all.

Give me a glimmer of hope :oldlol:

plowking
03-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Excuses already? :oldlol:

But seriously, are you even worried about losing to me? After all, you;re state champ and all.

Give me a glimmer of hope :oldlol:

Not being an ass dude, but no, not worried. I'd be surprised if you score more than 3 or 4 points if we play to 11. No excuses.

LEFT4DEAD
03-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Lets see whats in this thread...
Oh.. its poido getting shitted on as usual..
:sleeping

J Shuttlesworth
03-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Yikes, I didn't know poido123 is actually a racist. Pretty ****ed up.

And props to plow/aj for holding shit down. The KG gifs speak for themselves.

I've got an avy bet with poido if the Pistons miss the playoffs. It's not looking so good right now, they are 3.5 games behind the 8th spot.

What should I pick as his AV if I win? I was thinking maybe the ISIS logo

poido123
03-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Yikes, I didn't know poido123 is actually a racist. Pretty ****ed up.

And props to plow/aj for holding shit down. The KG gifs speak for themselves.

I've got an avy bet with poido if the Pistons miss the playoffs. It's not looking so good right now, they are 3.5 games behind the 8th spot.

What should I pick as his AV if I win? I was thinking maybe the ISIS logo

Jennings going down will likely win you the bet.

Up til then, Pistons were on a roll. Still proves my point though, the Pistons are a totally different animal without that team cancer Josh Smith on it.

Stan Van Gundy is a good coach.

Legends66NBA7
03-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Let's all agree Indians are awesome.

pegasus
03-05-2015, 03:04 PM

aj1987
03-05-2015, 05:26 PM
:cheers:

Why the **** is the racist pedophile ****** still posting in this thread?

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2015, 06:55 PM
:cheers:

Why the **** is the racist pedophile ****** still posting in this thread?

You're a homophobic? Reported to Jeff.

poido123
03-05-2015, 07:06 PM

Agreed.

Except AJ :sleeping

inclinerator
03-05-2015, 07:07 PM

Cali Syndicate
03-05-2015, 07:29 PM

What about the Curry family? Do we have a chance to rule?

IGOTGAME
03-05-2015, 08:20 PM

-Smak

He didnt get laid down, Lebron just collapsed like a little bitch.

Lebron23
03-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Lebron would KO him ala Tyson and Savarese. Lebron is a trained boxer.

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-boxing-workout-before-finals-5.jpg

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/LeBron-boxing-workout-before-finals-6.jpg