PDA

View Full Version : This lawyer: Alpha, or Beta?

CavaliersFTW
03-07-2015, 01:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqv2O0DBcg

As he verbally belittles Hulk Hogan in front of the press.

Jud
03-07-2015, 01:19 AM
He thinks he's hard. I'd knock his ass out in the parking lot.

CavaliersFTW
03-07-2015, 01:24 AM
He's a lawyer though, unless you did the deed completely anonymous he'd be the judges pet when you are put on trial for assault and battery and a litany of other offenses only a lawyer could think of to throw at you for what you did.

It, in my opinion, makes him a bitch. But it's tough to retaliate w/o consequence to a sniveling little shit like him thus Hogan has to keep his cool.

I think Hogan was the alpha in that scenario, the Lawyer was a beta puffing out his chest in front of the press knowing full well Hogan could do nothing.

Jud
03-07-2015, 01:30 AM
He's a lawyer though, unless you did the deed completely anonymous he'd be the judges pet when you are put on trial for assault and battery and a litany of other offenses only a lawyer could think of to throw at you for what you did.

It, in my opinion, makes him a bitch. But it's tough to retaliate w/o consequence to a sniveling little shit like him thus Hogan has to keep his cool.

I think Hogan was the alpha in that scenario, the Lawyer was a beta puffing out his chest in front of the press knowing full well Hogan could do nothing.
Hogan kept his cool. That's why he was the alpha in this.

Patrick Chewing
03-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Hogan still famous. People still love him. Linda on the other hand.....

RoseCity07
03-07-2015, 06:02 AM
Hulk Hogan is alpha as f*ck , "I hope your son enjoy the autograph you asked me for earlier.."....LMFAO:oldlol:

Joyner82reload
03-07-2015, 06:14 AM

LOL @ knocking a lawyer's ass out in the parking lot, see how that works out for you. That might be worse than knocking an on duty cop out in the parking lock.

warriorfan
03-07-2015, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIqv2O0DBcg

As he verbally belittles Hulk Hogan in front of the press.

Overachieving Beta Male

HitandRun Reggie
03-07-2015, 12:33 PM
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gonna leave with half

:facepalm

ILLsmak
03-08-2015, 05:19 AM
beta. He's talking in a high pitched voice. Moving too much, repeating himself too much. Honorable mention for the other lawyer tho, he came in and gottem.

-Smak

IGOTGAME
03-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Beta. Typical whiny attorney puffing his chest out when dude is in crutches. Other attorney should have either got his client out of their earlier or diffused it but one upping this mouth breather.