PDA

View Full Version : Hawks are in grave danger of losing in tha 2015 1st round!

Real14
03-08-2015, 03:05 PM
With pg24 back with tha pacers tha hawks better hope they don't face them in tha quaterfinals. Wade, Bosh and Dragic as the new big three will give tha lucky hawks problems too. Its not going to look good for tha hawks again:no:. What you think ISH?

niko
03-08-2015, 03:07 PM
I think you're a moron.:lol

smoovegittar
Just stop already.

hawkfan
With pg24 back with tha pacers tha hawks better hope they don't face them in tha quaterfinals. Wade, Bosh and Dragic as the new big three will give tha lucky hawks problems too. Its not going to look good for tha hawks again:no:. What you think ISH?

Bad analysis.

The team that the Hawks really need to be concerned about is the Pistons, because Monroe/Drummond kill us on the boards. If Jackson can generate some offense, then that could be a very difficult team to play.

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:08 PM
2 Knick fans with similar response. Get the picture?

Real14
03-08-2015, 03:10 PM
I think you're a moron.:lol
Tha pacers and tha heat don't have a chance to beat tha 3rd round virgin atl hawks?

Real14
03-08-2015, 03:12 PM
No number 8 seeds have never beaten number 1 seeds b4?:biggums: Get REAL:coleman:

Legends66NBA7
03-08-2015, 03:13 PM
It's funny how the Pacers went from overrated to they can take out a 1st with a Paul George could off a broken leg.

And even the overrated Heat with no Bosh. Gusset being overrated depends on what team doesn't like at a certain juncture.

atljonesbro
03-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Tha pacers and tha heat don't have a chance to beat tha 3rd round virgin atl hawks?
No, they don't lol. It'd likely be a sweep or 4-1 hawks. The pistons are much more of a threat.

Legends66NBA7
03-08-2015, 03:14 PM

Alts ?

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:17 PM
No number 8 seeds have never beaten number 1 seeds b4?:biggums: Get REAL:coleman:

Did I say That? These desperate trolling attempts by you are really getting weak. At one time, I had your back.:(

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Alts ?
No. Just showing that not all Knick fans are stupid. I don't have the time or interest for "alts". Unlike most, I'm not invested in this place.

Or maybe I'm an adult. Whatever.

Legends66NBA7
03-08-2015, 03:21 PM
No. Just showing that not all Knick fans are stupid. I don't have the time or interest for "alts". Unlike most, I'm not invested in this place.

Or maybe I'm an adult. Whatever.

Relax doggie.

I was just ****ing with you.

BasedTom
03-08-2015, 03:21 PM
i thought paul george changed his number to 13?

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Relax doggie.

I was just ****ing with you.

:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
03-08-2015, 03:30 PM
How many points is Bosh going to score from his hospital bed?

Obligatory evidence of OP's idiocy:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348621&page=3

^If you're too lazy to click this link, OP made a thread before the season where he bet me the Knicks would have a better record than the Raptors. I even gave him a choice of multiple teams that would have better records than the Knicks ( because even the dullest child could see the Knicks were not a playoff team coming into the season).

Op has lost the bet but he's still here taking L after L:roll:

Remember, a weaker version of this Hawks squad gave the Pacers fits last year when the Pacers were healthy.

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:33 PM
How many points is Bosh going to score from his hospital bed?

Obligatory evidence of OP's idiocy:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348621&page=3
I think it's that daylight savings time...

ralph_i_el
03-08-2015, 03:34 PM
I think it's that daylight savings time...
Lol I've been out in Phoenix for spring training and they don't do daylight savings, so I forgot it even existed. Thanks for the reminder to set my clocks when I get back to the frigid east coast:cry:

smoovegittar
03-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Lol I've been out in Phoenix for spring training and they don't do daylight savings, so I forgot it even existed. Thanks for the reminder to set my clocks when I get back to the frigid east coast:cry:
Finally broke 40 F today. It was a harsh Feb.

ralph_i_el
03-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Finally broke 40 F today. It was a harsh Feb.
Oh yeah. The winter started late down in VA so I knew it was going to get brutal. I had to shovel twice just to get to the airport. I shoveled, packed, and by the time I was done packing I had to shovel my driveway AGAIN.

Optimus Prime
03-08-2015, 03:58 PM
:facepalm

The Top 3 teams in The Least essentially have a first round bye...maybe Top 4 teams with how bad Washington has been lately.

Real14
03-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Did I say That? These desperate trolling attempts by you are really getting weak. At one time, I had your back.:(
I thought we were cool man. I'm very disappointed in you for calling me stupid because I said a number 8 seed has a chance to beat a number 1 seed:coleman:

Jud
03-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Who the hell is PG24? It's PG13 now. Get with the game, youngin.

And even with Paul George, the Pacers will still lose to the Hawks.

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 04:52 PM
I thought we were cool man. I'm very disappointed in you for calling me stupid because I said a number 8 seed has a chance to beat a number 1 seed:coleman:
You just said "Wade, Bosh, and Dragic as the new big 3"... Bosh is out for the season dum dum. Also, you said the Hawks are in trouble. No they aren't :oldlol:

Current Hawks >>> Pacers with George

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Who the hell is PG24? It's PG13 now. Get with the game, youngin.

And even with Paul George, the Pacers will still lose to the Hawks.

How old are you niguh?:coleman: plus my bad for not knowing that paulina changed his number to 13 but fact still remains that pacers still have a chance. Hawks don't have a REAL star and that's going to phuck them up in tha playoffs.

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:18 PM
You just said "Wade, Bosh, and Dragic as the new big 3"... Bosh is out for the season dum dum. Also, you said the Hawks are in trouble. No they aren't :oldlol:

Current Hawks >>> Pacers with George

Watch your mouth young blood, respect your damn elders:no: Tha hawks are in trouble because they will freeze up in tha playoffs knowing they have no REAL go to player. Heat will still have a chance without Bosh. They still have good role players that will carry the load bitch.

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Watch your mouth young blood, respect your damn elders:no: Tha hawks are in trouble because they will freeze up in tha playoffs knowing they have no REAL go to player. Heat will still have a chance without Bosh. They still have good role players that will carry the load bitch.
LOL elders. No way you're older than I am

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:21 PM
How old niguh?:coleman:

Proctor
03-08-2015, 06:23 PM
You're no older than 16-17 but you're still leagues above Real, intellectually and otherwise.

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:24 PM
How old are you niguh?:coleman: plus my bad for not knowing that paulina changed his number to 13 but fact still remains that pacers still have a chance. Hawks don't have a REAL star and that's going to phuck them up in tha playoffs.
You ever heard of the '04 Pistons?

Like I said, no ****ing way you're older than I am. Too damn stupid.

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:25 PM
You're no older than 16-17 but you're still leagues above Real, intellectually and otherwise.
What makes you think im 16-17? :lol

I just turned 25 in September.

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Stop disrespcting me peasant. You don't know tha REAL me:biggums: What's your age bitch?:coleman:

Proctor
03-08-2015, 06:27 PM

My age radar don't lie. Don't mean it as an insult though, I got love for you and you're far and away better than Real :lol

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:27 PM

25 and can't read that I'm "2willd & 2fresh est.86" :lol What a dummy:roll:

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:29 PM
My age radar don't lie. Don't mean it as an insult though, I got love for you and you're far and away better than Real :lol
This irrelevant niguh talking shit:lol you damn D- list ISH Celebrity:oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
03-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Ay yo, mah nikka Real.... serious question. Why do you hate the Hawks so much?

Milbuck
03-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Smook is a senior in high school. 2 years older than me. We went to the same middle school in La Marque, he was in 8th grade when I was in 6th. Sharp kid.

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Ay yo, mah nikka Real.... serious question. Why do you hate the Hawks so much?
I don't hate them I just don't believe in them:pimp:

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey, but who isn't? Fake14 can make anyone look like a top professor at Harvard. :lol

25 and can't read that I'm "2willd & 2fresh est.86" :lol What a dummy:roll:
A guy who is almost 30, but types like a 12 year old kid with typlexia and has the mind of a 1st year basketball fan. Riiiight.

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Smook is a senior in high school. 2 years older than me. We went to the same middle school in La Marque, he was in 8th grade when I was in 6th. Sharp kid.
You niguhz and these stories man:oldlol:. Straight lies.

YouGotServed
03-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Everyone shitting on real14. :(

Well, allow me to join the party.

Real14 aka wild fresh, you a bitch ass n!gga. Fvck the knicks and fvck you. Fvck *****.

:yaohappy:

warriorfan
03-08-2015, 06:39 PM
real is getting 2 real for you cats

smook the shook stop acting smart kid u dont know shit except how 2 be fat and be a Harden stan

Legends66NBA7
03-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Well, I for one, am glad this thread turned out to be a thoughtful and articulate thread.

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Yo Fake14, seriously answer my previous question. You said Hawks are in trouble because they have no star. Have you not heard of the 2004 Pistons? I'm starting to doubt that you were even alive when LeBron was drafted.

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Hey, but who isn't? Fake14 can make anyone look like a top professor at Harvard. :lol

A guy who is almost 30, but types like a 12 year old kid with typlexia and has the mind of a 1st year basketball fan. Riiiight.

Niguh all you haterz keep getting fooled to think I really type like that in REAL life, y'all tha dummies!:oldlol: Meanwhile you're younger than me wasting most of your time on a nba forum when you suppose to be making use of your time accomplishing REAL goals, being somebody and making a difference.:facepalm Don't test me smook f.:no: Plus I know about tha game bro ever since 91, I know a lot about tha game more than u similac bitch:coleman:

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:43 PM

smook the shook stop acting smart kid u dont know shit except how 2 be fat and be a Harden stan
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/The+quot+Woah+we+ve+got+a+++over+here+quot+meme+an d+_c6bb432d3483d07d63ec122d58c1b6d8.png

:roll:

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Niguh all you haterz keep getting fooled to think I really type like that in REAL life, y'all tha dummies!:oldlol: Meanwhile you're younger than me wasting most of your time on a nba forum when you suppose to be making use of your time accomplishing REAL goals, being somebody and making a difference.:facepalm Don't test me smook f.:no: Plus I know about tha game bro ever since 91, I know a lot about tha game more than u similac bitch:coleman:
oooh. I'm really scared now. Watchu gonna do? Fly over from Retardville to Houston and stab me to death? :lol

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Yo Fake14, seriously answer my previous question. You said Hawks are in trouble because they have no star. Have you not heard of the 2004 Pistons? I'm starting to doubt that you were even alive when LeBron was drafted.
Dumb:facepalm 04 pistons were a different animal man plus they had sheed who was at tha end of his prime. Who on tha hawks now had a player like sheed?:confusedshrug:. Plus pistons were getting better every year man. Tha pistons lost in round 2 in 02, then made east finals in 03 then as soon as they acquired sheed in 04 they was good to go. Tha pistons had to climb their way up before winning a ring in 04 and they had larry brown who was the coty in 01. Larry brown coached a 01 sixers team to a finals. Experience shined all tha way thru that 04 pistons squad. I can't say tha same for tha 15 hawks bud:coleman:

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:53 PM

Word:oldlol:

Real14
03-08-2015, 06:54 PM
oooh. I'm really scared now. Watchu gonna do? Fly over from Retardville to Houston and stab me to death? :lol
Get some better jokes bro:facepalm

Beastmode88
03-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Real14, stop. :facepalm

Smook A.
03-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Dumb:facepalm 04 pistons were a different animal man plus they had sheed who was at tha end of his prime. Who on tha hawks now had a player like sheed?:confusedshrug:. Plus pistons were getting better every year man. Tha pistons lost in round 2 in 02, then made east finals in 03 then as soon as they acquired sheed in 04 they was good to go. Tha pistons had to climb their way up before winning a ring in 04 and they had larry brown who was the coty in 01. Larry brown coached a 01 sixers team to a finals. Experience shined all tha way thru that 04 pistons squad. I can't say tha same for tha 15 hawks bud:coleman:
Wow you totally missed my point. I'm saying the Hawks aren't in trouble for the playoffs just because they don't have a legit star player. That's where the 04 pistons come in. Both teams don't/didn't have a star player.

Real14
03-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Real14, stop. :facepalm
Stop what?:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
03-08-2015, 07:04 PM
I don't hate them I just don't believe in them:pimp:
Sure, but you also believed tha Knickz would win da Atlantic, and be THA MOST UNDERRATED team in THA EAZT

Beastmode88
03-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Stop what?:biggums:

Being an idiot. People like you give Knicks fan a bad rap. Don't get me wrong I love your loyalty but half the shit you say is retarded.

ralph_i_el
03-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Drop the banhammer on Fake14 and do us all a favor.

1. He types like a moron
2. He thinks like a moron
3. Internet tough guy BS
4. He lost a permaban bet to me
5. He's got "abossforreal" to fall back on so ISH won't lose his traffic

imdaman99
03-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Fresh you my boy and all but you gotta stop trolling every team that is having a better year than the Knicks. That is a lot of teams to go to war against, we can't have every team's fans hate us. That being said, I'd rather the Hawks win something than the other teams in the East. They are not a Knicks rival, they play in a different division and the Knicks and Marcus Camby sweeping the Hawks in the 2nd round is still fresh in my mind...even though that was like 15 years ago :lol

Reggie43
03-09-2015, 01:13 AM
Lost in all these shit replies is that the pacers really do have a decent chance with p.george coming back to maybe atleast 70% and the rest of them getting healthy. Add in the fact that the pacers are experienced and are peaking at the right time vs an unproven top seed. Woulld probably be another long series imo.

imnew09
03-09-2015, 02:07 AM
Real talk. If Hawks face The pacers in the first round, their "fans" would be drowning in that Salt lake

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 02:42 AM
Real talk. If Hawks face The pacers in the first round, their "fans" would be drowning in that Salt lake
Did you finish high school?

CarlosBoozer
03-09-2015, 02:49 AM
If the hawks lose the first round, I'll shave my eyebrows off.

Captvic
03-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Real14=cluless.
This Hawks team is much improved from the one last year, who should've beaten the Pacers in 6 if it weren't for two straight Lou Williams screw ups. We got legit perimeter defenders in bazemore and Thabo when he gets back. Dennis is a legit PG now(I hope he doesn't want to leave, he's getting good fast), plus the hawks have learned Buds system hence the 49-13, best record vs the west and best road record.

Big Cheese
03-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Lost in all these shit replies is that the pacers really do have a decent chance with p.george coming back to maybe atleast 70% and the rest of them getting healthy. Add in the fact that the pacers are experienced and are peaking at the right time vs an unproven top seed. Woulld probably be another long series imo.

but the hawks are literally one of the worst match ups for the pacers and last year proved it even as a 38 win team with no horford.

the pacers have no answer for our mobility and spacing offensively and their slow as molasses frontcourt was mostly ineffective against us.

The only teams i see them having a chance to upset are against old school slow tempo teams like the raptors, bulls, and wizards.

aj1987
03-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Word:oldlol:
Why are you talking to yourself?

beastee
03-09-2015, 09:54 AM
but the hawks are literally one of the worst match ups for the pacers and last year proved it even as a 38 win team with no horford.

the pacers have no answer for our mobility and spacing offensively and their slow as molasses frontcourt was mostly ineffective against us.

The only teams i see them having a chance to upset are against old school slow tempo teams like the raptors, bulls, and wizards.
Donezo.

Bulls and Cavs are the real threats if healthy.

Reggie43
03-09-2015, 10:34 AM

Sure it was a bad matchup but the pacers figured them out just in time to win last years playoffs and would probably adjust accordingly again this year to make it competitive espeacially with the pacers learning how to win without p.george.

ISHGoat
03-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Donezo.

Bulls and Cavs are the real threats if healthy.

Bulls done too. Cavs and Hawks ecf 99% of the time

ShawkFactory
03-09-2015, 03:05 PM
Real14 in danger of getting raped by a girl and impregnating her with a retarded child.

FLDFSU
03-09-2015, 03:06 PM
Fresh you my boy and all but you gotta stop trolling every team that is having a better year than the Knicks. That is a lot of teams to go to war against, we can't have every team's fans hate us. That being said, I'd rather the Hawks win something than the other teams in the East. They are not a Knicks rival, they play in a different division and the Knicks and Marcus Camby sweeping the Hawks in the 2nd round is still fresh in my mind...even though that was like 15 years ago :lol

:roll: :applause:

Jud
03-09-2015, 03:15 PM
This nikka stupid.

"Hawks are in danger because they don't have a star" :roll: :roll:

hawksdogsbraves
03-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Sure it was a bad matchup but the pacers figured them out just in time to win last years playoffs and would probably adjust accordingly again this year to make it competitive espeacially with the pacers learning how to win without p.george.

Last year we had no Horford, and they had a fully healthy George and Stephenson playing as their second best player.

Bud whipped Vogel like a stray dog last postseason, and with a significantly better team playing at a significantly higher level, it would be a sweep, 5 game series tops if the Pacers get especially hot from outside one game.

Hibbert is completely neutralized by our offense, and Teague absolutely owns George Hill's soul.

I'd much rather see the Pacers in the first round than the Pistons, Heat, or even the Hornets.

Eric Cartman
03-09-2015, 05:26 PM
I'd much rather see the Pacers in the first round than the Pistons

:kobe:

hawksdogsbraves
03-09-2015, 05:30 PM

No joke I would. The Pistons front line can give us problems, and SVG is a good coach.

Now I still think we'd win in 5 games, but still.

Real14
03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Exactly, hes in denialworld right now:oldlol:

smoovegittar
03-09-2015, 06:18 PM
I tried telling him. Rooting for the hawks is a feelgood thing, never mind their fans.

Man, that dunk on Mutambo. Dudley gets a season-high 14 points! :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
03-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Hibbert is pretty worthless against the Hawks imo. His rim protection is neutralized and he's a minus on O

navy
03-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Hibbert is pretty worthless against the Hawks imo. His rim protection is neutralized and he's a minus on O
Hmm....Hibbert was worthless all last playoffs even vs the Heat who he destroyed the year before. I think we need to wait and see on that one.

But the Pacers arent that good anyways.

Reggie43
03-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Last year we had no Horford, and they had a fully healthy George and Stephenson playing as their second best player.

Bud whipped Vogel like a stray dog last postseason, and with a significantly better team playing at a significantly higher level, it would be a sweep, 5 game series tops if the Pacers get especially hot from outside one game.

Hibbert is completely neutralized by our offense, and Teague absolutely owns George Hill's soul.

I'd much rather see the Pacers in the first round than the Pistons, Heat, or even the Hornets.

Sure all these things you said makes sense aside from teague owning hill in the playoffs when he shot such a low percentage and hill upping his scoring but still the playoffs are a different animal and the hawks absolutely have no experience with this group aside from losing to the pacers last year which will be a big factor when the real season begins.

Dro
03-09-2015, 09:02 PM

This is kinda why the Hawks were such a bad matchup. Hibbert had to be out around the 3 point line guarding either Antic or Mike Scott. While Horford has an excellent jumper, Hibbert will still get to be closer to the rim. And also, Ian Mahimi has had a great year and he will see plenty of time. He's quicker and more mobile and has done a great job at handling mismatches. While its still a mismatch for Milsap or Horford, I'm fine with Ian matching up against them.

Hibbert is what he is. He'll still be valuable, when others drive he will be there. Of course he will be at a disadvantage when guarding pretty much anybody on the Hawks 1 vs. 1 but I expect us to give help. Our defense has still been great this year, so has the Hawks.

Our bench is better this year. Stuckey has been great off the bench, as has Scola and Watson lately. I already mentioned Ian and if Lavoy Allen comes back, thats 1 more. Even Rumez gets playing time now and he can knock down 3's. He's pretty much a knock down shooter, doesn't really do anything else but shoot though...

The Hawks starting 5 has definitely improved greatly this year but I feel their bench did not improve. When I look at the mpg's, it seems the Hawks starts all play a ton of minutes, correct me if I'm wrong. Schroeder is a beast though off the bench and Bazemore is good too..

I don't know, I do think the Pacers were caught off guard by the Hawks, but I don't think so this year. But I feel the Hawks would win honestly because they have a better team, period.

George Hill got used by Teague, then rebounded nicely the next round against Wall...I don't have the numbers right now but Wall shot very poorly in the 2nd round. I feel Hill will be ready for Teague, those 2 know each other from Naptown anyway, they've played against each other many times locally. Hill has a different role this year, he's been more free to score and be aggressive and the Pacers have a great record with him in the starting lineup this year.

Most honest opinion if they were to matchup? Probably Hawks in 6.

hawksdogsbraves
03-09-2015, 11:18 PM
This is kinda why the Hawks were such a bad matchup. Hibbert had to be out around the 3 point line guarding either Antic or Mike Scott. While Horford has an excellent jumper, Hibbert will still get to be closer to the rim. And also, Ian Mahimi has had a great year and he will see plenty of time. He's quicker and more mobile and has done a great job at handling mismatches. While its still a mismatch for Milsap or Horford, I'm fine with Ian matching up against them.

Hibbert is what he is. He'll still be valuable, when others drive he will be there. Of course he will be at a disadvantage when guarding pretty much anybody on the Hawks 1 vs. 1 but I expect us to give help. Our defense has still been great this year, so has the Hawks.

Our bench is better this year. Stuckey has been great off the bench, as has Scola and Watson lately. I already mentioned Ian and if Lavoy Allen comes back, thats 1 more. Even Rumez gets playing time now and he can knock down 3's. He's pretty much a knock down shooter, doesn't really do anything else but shoot though...

The Hawks starting 5 has definitely improved greatly this year but I feel their bench did not improve. When I look at the mpg's, it seems the Hawks starts all play a ton of minutes, correct me if I'm wrong. Schroeder is a beast though off the bench and Bazemore is good too..

I don't know, I do think the Pacers were caught off guard by the Hawks, but I don't think so this year. But I feel the Hawks would win honestly because they have a better team, period.

George Hill got used by Teague, then rebounded nicely the next round against Wall...I don't have the numbers right now but Wall shot very poorly in the 2nd round. I feel Hill will be ready for Teague, those 2 know each other from Naptown anyway, they've played against each other many times locally. Hill has a different role this year, he's been more free to score and be aggressive and the Pacers have a great record with him in the starting lineup this year.

Most honest opinion if they were to matchup? Probably Hawks in 6.

Horford can stretch out to the 3 point line now, if you though Antic shooting 15% from 3 abused Hibbert you'll be amazed at what Horford will do.

The Pacers are playing well, but if you think you'd take two games off us, then you just haven't been watching the Hawks play lately.

If Paul George comes back at 100%, which is virtually impossible, then maybe you take two games off us. But there's very little chance of that considering he hasn't played in 8 months.

Bud will draw up a devastating scheme for the Pacers limited offense, it won't (wouldn't) be a close series.

hawksdogsbraves
03-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Sure all these things you said makes sense aside from teague owning hill in the playoffs when he shot such a low percentage and hill upping his scoring but still the playoffs are a different animal and the hawks absolutely have no experience with this group aside from losing to the pacers last year which will be a big factor when the real season begins.

Teague and Horford have a LOT of postseason experience, what are you talking about? :oldlol:

Bud would outscheme the hell out of Vogel again, and this series wouldn't be even nominally close.

Have you people watched the Hawks this year? We're 50-13. The disrespect is hilarious :oldlol:

hawkfan
03-09-2015, 11:33 PM
The Knicks are 16 wins behind Charlotte for 8th in the East.

atljonesbro
03-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Do you watch basketball :oldlol:

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Teague and Horford have a LOT of postseason experience, what are you talking about? :oldlol:

Bud would outscheme the hell out of Vogel again, and this series wouldn't be even nominally close.

Have you people watched the Hawks this year? We're 50-13. The disrespect is hilarious :oldlol:

You must have missed it when I said they lacked postseason experience playing together as a group and not just a few players plus those players you mentioned constantly lost in the first or 2nd round so it isnt really much.

Saying that the perennial Eastern Conference finalist would be a tough out against the unproven top seed is hardly any disrespect especially again with the pacers getting back most of its players healthy.

ralph_i_el
03-10-2015, 12:01 AM
No experience? The Hawks have made the playoffs most of the last decade. Teague, Horford, milsap, korver all have a lot of playoff experience.

Why do people seem to think the Hawks are some upstart young gimmick? It's a squad of seasoned vets with a few young guys who fit what they need. I'm looking forward to a possible hawks-cavs matchup in the east, purely as a fan of the game.

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Do you watch basketball :oldlol:

Was in the same boat as you guys when the Pacers led the league in wins in 2004 but my expectations were not that high because I knew regular season hardly matters..

fsvr54
03-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Was in the same boat as you guys when the Pacers led the league in wins in 2004 but my expectations were not that high because I knew regular season hardly matters..

They made the ECF

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:09 AM
No experience? The Hawks have made the playoffs most of the last decade. Teague, Horford, milsap, korver all have a lot of playoff experience.

Why do people seem to think the Hawks are some upstart young gimmick? It's a squad of seasoned vets with a few young guys who fit what they need. I'm looking forward to a possible hawks-cavs matchup in the east, purely as a fan of the game.

Individual playoff experience isnt enough when you havent played together that long as a group.

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:17 AM
They made the ECF

Yeah just like most of their runs and still lost. Too many times in the 90s and early 2000s I saw the team I support struggle against lower seeds so I learned to never be complacent on these matchups unlike what you guys are doing right now declaring this and that before the playoffs even begin

hawksdogsbraves
03-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Individual playoff experience isnt enough when you havent played together that long as a group.

We'll win 60+ games this year as a group, we'll be fine. Everyone on this roster outside of Dennis Schroder has a great deal of playoff experience.

hawksdogsbraves
03-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Yeah just like most of their runs and still lost. Too many times in the 90s and early 2000s I saw the team I support struggle against lower seeds so I learned to never be complacent on these matchups unlike what you guys are doing right now declaring this and that before the playoffs even begin

We're not being complacent, it's just that it's comparing a 60+ win juggernaut to a 38 win batch of losers. A team that should never be in the playoffs but for wildly unbalanced conferences.

And beyond that it's two teams that we saw play last year when the Pacers were much, much better and the Hawks were much, much worse. We already know the dynamics of the matchup.

atljonesbro
03-10-2015, 12:24 AM
So your logic is to discredit teams that play well and prop up clearly inferior teams by a MASSIVE MARGIN on a hunch they'll randomly just up their game out of absolutely no where to top team in the entire nba level and beat them? :roll:

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:32 AM
So your logic is to discredit teams that play well and prop up clearly inferior teams by a MASSIVE MARGIN on a hunch they'll randomly just up their game out of absolutely no where to top team in the entire nba level and beat them? :roll:

Clearly inferior team? Have you watched the Pacers recently? Their about 11-2 in their last 13 games and would probably improve much more with the arrival of p.george.

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 12:44 AM
We're not being complacent, it's just that it's comparing a 60+ win juggernaut to a 38 win batch of losers. A team that should never be in the playoffs but for wildly unbalanced conferences.

And beyond that it's two teams that we saw play last year when the Pacers were much, much better and the Hawks were much, much worse. We already know the dynamics of the matchup.

Wow are we calling this version of the Hawks a Juggernaut now? I thought that term was only reserved for the dynasty Bulls, Lakers and Celtics of old.

atljonesbro
03-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Clearly inferior team? Have you watched the Pacers recently? Their about 11-2 in their last 13 games and would probably improve much more with the arrival of p.george.
"Regular season games don't matter" :roll: :roll: And 11-2 is absolutely nothing compared to 34-2 if you wanna play that game. Inferior by a WIDE margin.

hawksdogsbraves
03-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Wow are we calling this version of the Hawks a Juggernaut now? I thought that term was only reserved for the dynasty Bulls, Lakers and Celtics of old.

We've beaten the Pacers by 10+ points 3 times this season.

We're better at every position on the court.

We have a much better coach.

We have a much better bench.

We have home court advantage.

I'll do a permaban bet with you, I'll bet you real life money, we will NOT lose more than one game to the Pacers in a series.

Bookmark it, screenshot it, take a carbon copy. And scurry off and pretend like we never had this conversation when we finish off the sweep.

No offense to the Pacers or to Dro btw, I like you guys, just feeling salty right now.

Droid101
03-10-2015, 12:59 AM
"Regular season games don't matter" :roll: :roll: And 11-2 is absolutely nothing compared to 34-2 if you wanna play that game. Inferior by a WIDE margin.
You can tell Hawk fans have no idea how to act.

This is a clear jynx post. Jesus christ.

Be glad your team is doing well. Don't post bullshit like this.

hawksdogsbraves
03-10-2015, 01:02 AM

Earth to droid - jinxes aren't real

Either look at the facts or ignore the facts, your call amigo

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 01:07 AM

Whatever you say bud. Better enjoy those wins because youre in for a reality check once the playoffs begin and teams/coaches start to take a closer look on your gameplan and players.

Wasnt saying that the Pacers are flat out beating you but they will make it competitive to stretch it out to maybe 6-7 games depending on P.George's health.

atljonesbro
03-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Whatever you say bud. Better enjoy those wins because youre in for a reality check once the playoffs begin and teams/coaches start to take a closer look on your gameplan and players.

Wasnt saying that the Pacers are flat out beating you but they will make it competitive to stretch it out to maybe 6-7 games depending on P.George's health.
Why does that logic only apply to successful teams in the regular season? Why do the Pacers enhance their play? You're logic is really awful and you're just delusional right now thinking your team is even close to the Hawks

atljonesbro
03-10-2015, 01:11 AM

I've been posting like this all year, GOAT hawks season.

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 01:19 AM
We've beaten the Pacers by 10+ points 3 times this season.

We're better at every position on the court.

We have a much better coach.

We have a much better bench.

We have home court advantage.

I'll do a permaban bet with you, I'll bet you real life money, we will NOT lose more than one game to the Pacers in a series.

Bookmark it, screenshot it, take a carbon copy. And scurry off and pretend like we never had this conversation when we finish off the sweep.

No offense to the Pacers or to Dro btw, I like you guys, just feeling salty right now.

Yeah sure Hawks beat the Pacers with most of our core out with injuries.
Sure a bet it is, I rarely post here anyways and the odds are decent.
Hope you dont take any of these personally. Really hope the teams face each other now :D

Reggie43
03-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Why does that logic only apply to successful teams in the regular season? Why do the Pacers enhance their play? You're logic is really awful and you're just delusional right now thinking your team is even close to the Hawks

How about the fact that they are getting back their star player? Or the additions of Stuckey and Miles and the emergence of Solomon and the core finally getting healthy? Plus the enhanced bball iq of the team with the loss of lance?

aj1987
05-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Them predictions doe. :roll:

Real14
05-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Them predictions doe. :roll:

I said maybe man, like if they played tha heat or pacers. Everybody and their momma knew that tha damn nets had no chance against tha hawks:coleman: