PDA

View Full Version : Alvin Gentry

Horde of Temujin
03-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Lets give some praise to this man. The true brains behind Dantoni's success in Phoenix and the current success of Golden State.

Offensive genius.

navy
03-08-2015, 08:44 PM
He was also the Clippers offensive coordinator last year when they became the #1 offense.

Finally, someone else recognizes Alvin Goatry.

Taller than CP3
03-08-2015, 08:55 PM
He used to coach my Suns. I always thought he was a bisexual from the way he talked and always having that dreamy look in his eyes. Can't forget about his thick juicy red lips either. I'm sure he can't wait till the game is over so the guys can undress and take their hard earned shower.

Horde of Temujin
03-08-2015, 08:58 PM
He was also the Clippers offensive coordinator last year when they became the #1 offense.

Finally, someone else recognizes Alvin Goatry.

Oh yeah, completely forgot to mention that. Thanks for adding.

Goatry.

sportjames23
03-08-2015, 09:56 PM
He used to coach my Suns. I always thought he was a bisexual from the way he talked and always having that dreamy look in his eyes. Can't forget about his thick juicy red lips either. I'm sure he can't wait till the game is over so the guys can undress and take their hard earned shower.

wat

Genaro
03-08-2015, 10:04 PM
:biggums:

Prime_Shaq
03-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Real genius behind the Sun's offense. Elevated Nash to heights he couldn't even dream of.

navy
03-09-2015, 02:36 AM
http://saltcityhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/130115101226-alvin-gentry-goran-dragic-single-image-cut.jpg

Inferno
03-09-2015, 02:48 AM
:applause: :applause:

Shout out to Kerr for trusting his assistants and shout out to Gentry for giving us a great offense :bowdown: :bowdown:

Akrazotile
03-09-2015, 02:54 AM

:wtf:

Horde of Temujin
03-09-2015, 08:14 AM
:applause: :applause:

Shout out to Kerr for trusting his assistants and shout out to Gentry for giving us a great offense :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kerr just doing what Hitler should have done, sit back, relax, and let his staff do their thing. ( good thing he didn't though )