PDA

View Full Version : "Rapist" Killed by Mob Was INNOCENT

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 09:50 AM
http://img-9gag-ftw.9cache.com/photo/aNZgvKr_700b_v1.jpg

God damn...I take back what I said in that other thread.

Also this story is true, look it up.

Velocirap31
03-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Good example of why vigilante justice is a bad idea.

fiddy
03-09-2015, 10:19 AM
gypsies...

ButterFace
03-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Good example of why vigilante justice is a bad idea.

True. I thought they had pulled the guy out of jail after he was already convicted.

fiddy
03-09-2015, 11:23 AM
True. I thought they had pulled the guy out of jail after he was already convicted.
i clearly remember he was accused, but i thought the mob must have had some concrete evidence to storm the jail. Well, it turns out that rational thought and behavior is not a trait of the Indians. What a surprise :rolleyes:

StephHamann
03-09-2015, 11:36 AM

We can all read 9gag, you don't have to make another topic for each picture there.

Also LOLCATS is not funny

joe
03-09-2015, 11:52 AM
i clearly remember he was accused, but i thought the mob must have had some concrete evidence to storm the jail. Well, it turns out that rational thought and behavior is not a trait of the Indians. What a surprise :rolleyes:

One of the defining traits of humans is that they very often come to insane, outlandish, or just plain wrong conclusions without any evidence, especially in large groups.

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 12:19 PM
We can all read 9gag, you don't have to make another topic for each picture there.

Shut the **** up Simon, you bitch ass *****.

ButterFace
03-09-2015, 01:00 PM
One of the defining traits of humans is that they very often come to insane, outlandish, or just plain wrong conclusions without any evidence, especially in large groups.

Agreed, especially with the bold.

Bandito
03-09-2015, 01:11 PM
So this conclusion you came up with... Is it outlandishly plain wrong seeing as you don't have any evidence?

SugarHill
03-09-2015, 01:26 PM
lol @ all those people who supported this shit in that other thread

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 01:27 PM

HitandRun Reggie
03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
God damn...I take back what I said in that other thread.

You shouldn't. The Nagaland police are still saying that they don't have the full report. The brother of the accused rapist is the ONLY person saying the medical examiner did not find any evidence of rape.

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 01:53 PM
You shouldn't. The Nagaland police are still saying that they don't have the full report. The brother of the accused rapist is the ONLY person saying the medical examiner did not find any evidence of rape.

One thing I want to know, is if this turns out that the guy was innocent, will everyone in the mob be tracked down and trialed for murder?

Dresta
03-09-2015, 02:36 PM
So this conclusion you came up with... Is it outlandishly plain wrong seeing as you don't have any evidence?
Evidence?

How about all of human history.

Lebron23
03-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Shut the **** up Simon, you bitch ass *****.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2837510/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

KNOW1EDGE
03-09-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't get how regular citizens are able to storm a jail and break out a prisoner. Like, if the guards were doing their job and wanted to protect their prisoner wouldn't they stop the people from coming in? Taze, threaten to shoot, shoot these mfs.

If I was the murdered man's family I would sue the fuhck out of the jail.

fiddy
03-09-2015, 04:34 PM
I don't get how regular citizens are able to storm a jail and break out a prisoner. Like, if the guards were doing their job and wanted to protect their prisoner wouldn't they stop the people from coming in? Taze, threaten to shoot, shoot these mfs.

If I was the murdered man's family I would sue the fuhck out of the jail.
You are forgetting one simple fact, this happened in the 3rd world.

KNOW1EDGE
03-09-2015, 04:40 PM
You are forgetting one simple fact, this happened in the 3rd world.

True. I didn't realize or take that into consideration.

But jeehzus, did the guards just move out the way and say "have at it" or what? If I was the victims family I would def sue.

It's just sad and pathetic.

joe
03-09-2015, 05:38 PM

Not to me because I see evidence of it all the time, but keep your eyes open and you will see it for yourself.

MavsSuperFan
03-09-2015, 08:51 PM
damn, poor guy. I really wish false rape accusations were punished

SugarHill
03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
damn, poor guy. I really wish false rape accusations were punished
Do they deserve to be killed? Or does the large number of people diffuse the responsibility?

MavsSuperFan
03-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Do they deserve to be killed? Or does the large number of people diffuse the responsibility?
The people that killed that guy? Yes.

false rape accusations should result in prison time, but not capital punishment.

SugarHill
03-09-2015, 09:18 PM
The people that killed that guy? Yes.

false rape accusations should result in prison time, but not capital punishment.

I feel like accusing someone of something that results in an innocent person being thrown in jail or killed is worse than rape

MavsSuperFan
03-09-2015, 09:22 PM
I feel like accusing someone of something that results in an innocent person being thrown in jail or killed is worse than rape
I think rape is worse. but when i say prison time, i mean serious prison time.

ace23
03-09-2015, 09:38 PM
So how do you know he was innocent again?