PDA

View Full Version : How do you overweight guys live with being fat?

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 01:35 PM
How does it affect your life/interactions/dating etc

Just thought I'd make a weight version seeming as its similar to the height dating issue, although you can change your weight... No scenario occurred about this... I don't have any fat friends (guess why)

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
You gon make some poor guy kill himself over your threads :roll:

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 01:38 PM
knicks?

Meanwhile I've been in ketosis for 3 months. 8% body fat.

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 01:39 PM
I thought I'd just make it fair seemingly as some of the BTErs were picking on the smaller guys in the height thread

fiddy
03-09-2015, 01:41 PM
ask YGS

sweggeh
Man, I feel bad for anyone who is short. It aint their fault. But if they are fat, I have a bit less sympathy for them. They let it get to that stage so they can't really complain. I got love for all my fat ****** though, don't get it twisted yall.

Im Still Ballin
knicks?

ketosis? Nice, brother?

Fully off carbs or just low carb?

Akrazotile
03-09-2015, 01:42 PM
OP confirmed short and fat with a tiny member

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 01:43 PM
ask YGS
That dude has one hell of a cyber-attitude lol ("im the greatest of all time!")

Must not feel strong/powerful in real life so he has to release it somewhere i guess

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 01:47 PM
ketosis? Nice, brother?

Fully off carbs or just low carb?
-Beef/Fish/Bison/Chicken/eggs

-green veggies

-4 large avocados a day

-6 tablespoons of coconut oil a day

NO CARBS DOOD

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 01:49 PM

Must not feel strong/powerful in real life so he has to release it somewhere i guess

Wait, you talkin about YGS or Bufagii aka Simon?

SugarHill
03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
avocados are so underrated

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 01:50 PM

Symptom of having too much visceral fat.

Only a matter of time before he becomes insulin resistant and gets diabetes.

He is disgustingly out of shape. INSANE amount of belly fat on the kid.

SugarHill
03-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Symptom of having too much visceral fat.

Only a matter of time before he becomes insulin resistant and gets diabetes.

He is disgustingly out of shape. INSANE amount of belly fat on the kid.
Have you ever even seen the guy? :coleman:

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Have you ever even seen the guy? :coleman:
You didn't see the video of the dude playing guitar? His ****ing fingers are thicker than my dick and you couldn't even see his ankle bones.

Cankles on deck, chins on ice, we can pop milk duds all night, YGS you can have whatever you like.... I said you can have whatever you like, yeah.

ArbitraryWater

-green veggies

-4 large avocados a day

NO CARBS DOOD

Tips (general):

Get calories from good fats in nuts, oils, eggs, fish, etc.

Cut out the refined carbs, no bread, no pasta, no cookies, no crackers, none of that garbage.

Meat, veggies, fruit... add avocados to your diet, get off your ass and cook some steak.

Im Still Ballin
What's your problem with me Akrazotile? You follow me around in every thread I make or post in. What's your glitch pal? Am I your idol or something? Take a rain-check, champ. Gott damn.

BTW I am 6-1 as I have always stated and I am probably the only poster in the history of message boards to have backed up his claims with dick pics. PM me if you want to see them. I'm not even ****ing kidding, pal. Send the PM buster. Enayes and Rodmantheman already have.

Fudge
03-09-2015, 01:56 PM
You didn't see the video of the dude playing guitar? His ****ing fingers are thicker than my dick and you couldn't even see his ankle bones.

Cankles on deck, chins on ice, we can pop milk duds all night, YGS you can have whatever you like.... I said you can have whatever you like, yeah.
:roll:

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 01:58 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Holy **** i just died

alenleomessi
03-09-2015, 02:04 PM
one of the pros for living in a shithole country like mine is that people dont have enough money to get really fat so all you see is a bunch of skinny-fat people

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:06 PM
one of the pros for living in a shithole country like mine is that people dont have enough money to get really fat so all you see is a bunch of skinny-fat people

:oldlol:

BasedTom
03-09-2015, 02:09 PM
it's easy fatties...instead of eating roadkill from mcdonalds with coors lite, try new stuff like seafood, vegetables, steak that is actually made properly, etc. and drink actual beer

enough taste that you don't need to shit yourself like an infantile kiddie and stuff yourself with inhumane portions...who would have thought?

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 02:16 PM
still waiting for the PM, akrazotile. Even got a solid erect shot now too.

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 02:17 PM
It's me holding my dick and the foxtel remote together

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Jesus christ akrazotile you're a bitch

Somebody PLEASE PM me. I need to show off this beautiful dick.

Smook A.
03-09-2015, 02:52 PM

You should link the vid

Akrazotile
03-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Leave me alone please, this board is for discussion of basketball and other newsworthy topics. It even says in the Code of Conduct you have to respect other posters. Posting here is a privilege not a right, and you need to follow the rules which means dont make other posters feel intimidated or unwelcome. This is a bully free zone and a sanctuary where we can all be accepted and get along, regardless of our background, physical appearance, verbal skills, weiner size, post count and so on.

If you continue to harrass me and violate my space I will report you to Jeff and/or Steve and at that point you may officially consider yourself On Notice.

Now GOODBYE.

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 03:01 PM
You're a joke, dude.

The PM offer is always open though, brother. See for yourself what real meat looks like.

outbreak
03-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Man, I feel bad for anyone who is short. It aint their fault. But if they are fat, I have a bit less sympathy for them. They let it get to that stage so they can't really complain. I got love for all my fat ****** though, don't get it twisted yall.

It's not always their fault. Most of the time it is though but I went to school with a kid who had a hormone issue or some shit and he couldn't seem to lose the weight. I felt sorry for him, at one point he was doing the most extreme diet and nothing would happen.

What's really strange though is he had red hair and grew them in to side burns around the austin powers time and he legit looked like the fat bastard guy and started trying to embrace his size lol.

gigantes
03-09-2015, 03:48 PM

-green veggies

-4 large avocados a day

NO CARBS DOOD
that's a hell of a lot of both things. why so much?

instead of megadosing on those two i would be eating a full color spectrum of veggies and fruit (not just green).

outbreak
03-09-2015, 05:10 PM
that's a hell of a lot of both things. why so much?

instead of megadosing on those two i would be eating a full color spectrum of veggies and fruit (not just green).

I'm friends with a nutritionist and I always trust their advice of not trying to follow any diets the have you loading up on one type of food or totally eliminating another. Most of those are unhealthy long term. The best thing is just lowering your calories and exercising.

Skinny does not always equal healthy if you are starving your body of food groups or overloading it with others. People need to get out of the mindset of eating healthy to lose weight and should be eating healthy to actually be healthy.

warriorfan
03-09-2015, 05:40 PM
op is a nerd and gay :oldlol:

gigantes
03-09-2015, 08:18 PM
I'm friends with a nutritionist and I always trust their advice of not trying to follow any diets the have you loading up on one type of food or totally eliminating another. Most of those are unhealthy long term. The best thing is just lowering your calories and exercising.

Skinny does not always equal healthy if you are starving your body of food groups or overloading it with others. People need to get out of the mindset of eating healthy to lose weight and should be eating healthy to actually be healthy.
yeap, agreed.

i read an interesting article the other day proposing that people have a lot of their belief system tied in to their diets. maybe it's some part of the ancient human brain asserting itself.

a good diet is not very mysterious to me in this day and age... it just takes work, patience and continued reading. when you follow the articles the same groups of factors come up over and over... after that it's a matter of training, habituation and customising to your needs.

The Iron Sheik
03-09-2015, 10:13 PM
knicks?

lol this guy just says in anything on here

gigantes
03-09-2015, 10:17 PM
lol this guy just says in anything on here
he's one of the most beloved posters and interesting young guys on ISH, so f-ck you.

outbreak
03-09-2015, 10:18 PM
he's one of the most beloved posters and interesting young guys on ISH, so f-ck you.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bust1.gif

The Iron Sheik
03-09-2015, 11:02 PM

makes sense

NZStreetBaller
03-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Past experiences have taught me that majority of fat guys are actually quite easy to beat up and easy on the knuckles too.

So hurting them both physically and emotionally is abouf as achievable as breaking d roses body parts.

Why people would let themselves become that vulnerable beats me man.