PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Betas on ISH

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Are the ones who make fun of other peoples appearances from the pictures they were brave enough to upload, while being too scared to upload anything themselves. Nothing sadder than that. Lowest level of betaness I have ever witnessed.

Close second are the failures who have 25 alts to just laugh at their own posts and try to dominate ISH with brute force through numbers. Sickeningly sad. I feel my beta levels rising just being on the same boards as them.

Budadiiii
03-09-2015, 02:02 PM
What's with the passive aggression?

STOP BEING A BITCH AND TELL US WHO IS BETA

Im Still Ballin
03-09-2015, 02:03 PM
akrazotile and riseagainst are the first two that come to mind

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Anyone who fits either of those categories is an ultimate beta. If, god forbid, some managed to fit both they might as well off themselves immediately.

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Well I certainly know who the biggest idiot on ISH is. Wanna try telling us where North Korea is again Swegg?

North Korea almost as hard to locate as your d*ck.

imdaman99
03-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Drop some names man, it's just a message board. Not like they gonna come after you IRL.

alenleomessi
03-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Drop some names man, it's just a message board. Not like they gonna come after you IRL.
if he is right about them being betas, they wouldnt go after a girl IRL if she spread her legs let alone a black dude living in london :oldlol:

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:41 PM
That's funny because North Korea is actually pretty easy to locate.

You North Korean or what? Wtf you so emotionally invested in the location of that country for?

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:42 PM
if he is right about them being betas, they wouldnt go after a girl IRL if she spread her legs let alone a black dude living in london :oldlol:

Alen knows :applause:

StephHamann
03-09-2015, 02:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JeC6HYp.png

Fudge
03-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Passive aggressive behavior.

What a fucc n1gga you are, OP smh

sweggeh
03-09-2015, 02:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JeC6HYp.png

Did you really just go to all that effort for that lame attack?

Hold this L homeboy.

BigBoss
03-10-2015, 12:28 AM
People who complain like OP

JEFFERSON MONEY
03-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Don't get what's so bad about being a "beta."

Beta refers to someone who is lower than an alpha.

An Alpha is a kingpin, leader of men. They are literally one in one hundred thousand.

Betas can potentially be very good, borderline great people. The sidekick that will replace the alpha when the alpha perishes.

DonD13
03-10-2015, 04:11 PM

An Alpha is a kingpin, leader of men. They are literally one in one hundred thousand.

Betas can potentially be very good, borderline great people. The sidekick that will replace the alpha when the alpha perishes.

a lot of alphas on ish doe :basketball

NZStreetBaller
03-10-2015, 04:33 PM
This alpha beta crap still going on lol.

Laughing at peoples hideous look isnt considered beta... its considered humor.

Fudge
03-10-2015, 05:17 PM
a lot of alphas on ish doe :basketball
phuck ur cute

KNOW1EDGE
03-10-2015, 06:08 PM
OP, Budaii, Russwest0, Fudge, Dude77, all of Simon's alts.

Blue&Orange
03-10-2015, 11:02 PM
pictures they were brave enough to upload
honestly can't think on anything more beta and gay. Alphas don't take pictures, let alone upload them.

The Iron Sheik
03-10-2015, 11:04 PM

most guys on ish aren't even betas though. they're mostly gammas

iamgine
03-10-2015, 11:42 PM

There are lots of self appointed alphas running around.

Bandito
03-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Did you really just go to all that effort for that lame attack?

Hold this L homeboy.
That doesn't look that hard at all to be honest. It looks like he did it in paint in like 10 minutes. It probably took him longer to upload:lol

Ass Dan
03-11-2015, 06:21 AM
Are the ones who make fun of other peoples appearances from the pictures they were brave enough to upload, while being too scared to upload anything themselves. Nothing sadder than that. Lowest level of betaness I have ever witnessed.

Close second are the failures who have 25 alts to just laugh at their own posts and try to dominate ISH with brute force through numbers. Sickeningly sad. I feel my beta levels rising just being on the same boards as them.

Starts a call out thread about Betas.

Doesn't post any names.

Fails to see irony.

ILLsmak
03-11-2015, 07:26 AM

Yeah, but people online use beta as the opposite of alpha. So when you are beta as **** you are basically not controlling your life in any way.

Gamma. haha.

I think beta fits a lot of these people because they try to impose their will on others and often fail. You can't really show you are alpha on a message board and that's why it's funny when people try to.

I mean, it's mainly the people who are self confident, do their own thing, and don't seek the affirmation of others, but they usually get it anyway.

Beta is talking about fighting someone because they said something.

Also, I dunno if alpha is that rare. It's a percentage. People submit to the more alpha, but they can be alpha around betas. An alpha that would be alpha in any situation would be rare and maybe even impossible. Would have to be someone who was a good looking billionaire, etc.

-Smak