PDA

View Full Version : Whose MVP story would be best for the league?

Mass Debator
03-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Curry, Harden, Westbrook, or Lebron?

ISHGoat
03-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Lebron 5 MVPs to tie Jordan.

**** the other 3 clowns. Put lebron in any one of their teams and they have a better record. That is MVP.

navy
03-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Hawks 5.

Heavincent
03-09-2015, 03:17 PM

**** the other 3 clowns. Put lebron in any one of their teams and they have a better record. That is MVP.

Curry, Harden, and Westbrook clearly have better cases than Lebron.

Jlamb47
03-09-2015, 03:21 PM

:facepalm

I would say Westbrook story due to the fact his team record is only bad because of the injuries they had in the beggning. Also going from not making playoffs to getting them in and putting up the best stats.

Harden is my next choice cuz he has 3rd best record in the conference without Dwight

Curry also leading his team to best records > Lebron

SwishSquared
03-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Marketing-wise, I think Curry or LBJ. Westbrook is just behind those guys, and ahead of Harden mostly because of his exciting reckless playing style. Harden, as incredible as he is, I think has the worst reputation of these guys because mainstream folks probably think he's still mostly a flopping, no-D playing chucker. He's shed a lot of that label this year, no doubt, and hoops guys realize how great he is.

ISHGoat
03-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Curry, Harden, and Westbrook clearly have better cases than Lebron.

Can you honestly say that if you replaced Curry, Harden, or Westbrook with Lebron that GSW, HOU, and OKC respectively wouldnt have better team records?

Smook A.
03-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Best story? Hmmm probably Harden, even though I'm a little biased about it. If I had told every basketball fan in 2012 that Harden would one day become a legit MVP canditate, they'd probably laugh hysterically in my face. Going from being a 6th man to leading a team to a top 4 seed in a tough Western Conference and becoming the freaking MVP? That'd make an amazing story, honestly.

jzek
03-09-2015, 03:44 PM
I like Westbrook's story. The tension between him and Durant would be very interesting to watch.

Bobcats2013
03-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Westbrook for the Durant Tension.
Harden for more needless talk about OKC making a terrible trade.
Lebron for doing the whole Jordan thing.

All of these stories are overplayed and boring as phuck.

Curry is a guy who is showing all these small brussels sprout eating brothers that you don't need to do flashy dunks, be an athletic freak, abuse the system to get superstar calls, or caring about your stats to be successful in this league.

Curry is an inspiration to people world wide. People relate to him, he's the peoples champion. Him winning the MVP will bring joy to the nation. Finally a superhero we can count on.