PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose won't come back for the playoffs

LosBulls
03-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Book it. "Theres a good chance i'll be back this season". Thats total bullshit lol.

I'll be bumping this thread when playoffs start and this dude is making some BS excuse about Muscle memory or some sht.

Gonna be fun seeing Nathanjizzle,KBlaze,Poido ect. jumping off the bandwagon.
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2wp2yl5.jpg

oh the horror
03-10-2015, 10:44 PM
I don't think any one here thought otherwise.

ballinhun8
03-10-2015, 11:03 PM
We were Bulls fans before you became one and we'll be Bulls fan after you leave.

We don't follow one player.

LosBulls
03-10-2015, 11:11 PM
We were Bulls fans before you became one and we'll be Bulls fan after you leave.

If you don't follow one player why are you okay with one player holding the entire team back?

Milbuck
03-10-2015, 11:16 PM
I don't think any one here thought otherwise.
What?

All indications point to him being back well before the playoffs, at least that's the plan..front office said it, he said it, teammates have said it.. This isn't like the other injuries where they played dumb the whole time. Nor is it anywhere close to as serious a procedure..the dude literally walked out by himself. It's just a pain-relieving procedure, a cleanup. There's minimal rehab and if anything it should only make him feel better than he has all year..something else he mentioned himself. There is no reason for him not to come back, and they know that.

Upgrayedd
03-10-2015, 11:50 PM
If he doesn't come back this season, the Bulls need to move on. No doubt about it. Make some trades and see if the Grizzlies will do a sign and trade for Marc Gasol (Bulls can offer Noah and Taj). Re-sign Jimmy Butler. Sign a free agent point guard like Goran Dragic.

C: Marc Gasol
PF: Pau Gasol
SF: McDermott
SG: Butler
PG: Dragic

6th man: Mirotic

Rose can just sit at the end of the bench in his suit like he always does.

Taller than CP3
03-10-2015, 11:53 PM
He's playing it safe. How is he going to show up at his kid's graduation if he can't even jump?

Fire Colangelo
03-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Pathetic.

For the good of the team? Dude pretty much led you guys to the only success you had for the past decade. So he gets injured and wants to take his time before making a full recovery, what's wrong with that? Yeah he was cleared by the doctors blah blah, how many times has the doctors cleared Penny, Brandon Roy, Grant Hill, etc before they worsened their injury? He clearly still felt discomfort in his knees hence the recent injury and wanted to be cautious. Then after his recent injury, he decides, "**** it, I'm give it my all this season and try to make it back for the playoffs", and here you are making a thread about it hoping he doesn't come back so you can win a shitty argument.

holy shit lol some bulls fan you are.

Btw, the Bulls are 9-8 without Derrick Rose, and 29-17 with Rose. Obviously he's doing something positive for the team when he's out there.

beastee
03-11-2015, 12:14 AM

This. Los Bulls is a fake ass Bulls fan.

LosBulls
03-11-2015, 12:47 AM
Pathetic.

For the good of the team? Dude pretty much led you guys to the only success you had for the past decade. So he gets injured and wants to take his time before making a full recovery, what's wrong with that? Yeah he was cleared by the doctors blah blah, how many times has the doctors cleared Penny, Brandon Roy, Grant Hill, etc before they worsened their injury? He clearly still felt discomfort in his knees hence the recent injury and wanted to be cautious. Then after his recent injury, he decides, "**** it, I'm give it my all this season and try to make it back for the playoffs", and here you are making a thread about it hoping he doesn't come back so you can win a shitty argument.

holy shit lol some bulls fan you are.

Btw, the Bulls are 9-8 without Derrick Rose, and 29-17 with Rose. Obviously he's doing something positive for the team when he's out there.
You're such a dumbass.

We've made the playoffs without him for 3 years now, he didn't lead shit.

Fire Colangelo
03-11-2015, 12:58 AM
You're such a dumbass.

We've made the playoffs without him for 3 years now, he didn't lead shit.

Are you retarded?

The Bulls were legit contenders in 2011 and 2012 before he got injured? After his injury? First round exit after first round exit.

Oh, I guess you guys beat the Nets in the 1st round :djparty:djparty:djparty

such success.

Cocaine80s
03-11-2015, 01:34 AM

Bigsmoke
03-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Rose is the next Penny hardaway

Kblaze8855
03-11-2015, 06:39 AM
I was a Bulls fan before Derrick Rose was born and I've been repping them here since he was 12.

I was here for Marcus Fizer. I was here when Jay Williams went down after we watched him have a triple double and go toe to toe with Jason Kidd. I was involved in Kirk Hinrich vs TJ Ford topics when they were rookies. Quinton Dailey was my favorite player before Michael Jordan arrived.....

I've been here for life I will be here for life. That's what a fan is. I didn't decide to be a Bulls fan out of nowhere in their best season after being a Heat fan for years.

sportjames23
03-11-2015, 07:05 AM

This, from a Bron stan?

Lebronxrings
03-11-2015, 07:06 AM
eat shit Chicago :oldlol: