Mozgov - 17/4/2

berry frightening :eek:

Marchesk
03-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Dallas is no Atlanta

RedBlackAttack
03-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Dallas is no Atlanta
It also helps to have a couple days of rest as opposed to playing 3 games in 4 nights like the Atlanta game. J/S

Total domination.

imdaman99
03-10-2015, 11:15 PM
How stacked are they? Sheesh.

It's a shame the Mavs have fallen so hard. I was sure they would be a difficult out in the playoffs.

beastee
03-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Mega Stacked. Zero Excuses.

TheMarkMadsen
03-11-2015, 12:25 AM
wow so very stacked

Droid101
03-11-2015, 12:27 AM
Stacked no excuses.

dubeta
03-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Oh dey salty :roll:

buddha
03-11-2015, 12:32 AM
How stacked are they? Sheesh.

It's a shame the Mavs have fallen so hard. I was sure they would be a difficult out in the playoffs.

Rondo lol

if they just waited a few weeks they could have traded for Dragic and been much better off.

Crimsonrain777
03-11-2015, 12:35 AM
"*" incoming

Da Hammer
03-11-2015, 12:37 AM
No Excuses.

Beastmode88
03-11-2015, 12:53 AM
No excuses.

305Baller
03-11-2015, 02:33 AM
James - 27/8/7
Love - 21/14/2
Kyrie - 22/5/5
Smith - 21/8/2
Mozgov - 17/4/2

berry frightening :eek:

This is why they have a chance to make the finals.

J Shuttlesworth
03-11-2015, 02:36 AM
I love how they are calling them stacked after saying they'd be a first round exit in the west :roll:

CarlosBoozer
03-11-2015, 02:42 AM
No stacked, very excuses.

dubeta
03-11-2015, 02:53 AM
I love how they are calling them stacked after saying they'd be a first round exit in the west :roll:

Same thing happened with the Heat the last 4 years.

They called them the most stacked team in NBA history, and unstoppable, yet picked against them in every playoff series :roll:

Beastmode88
03-11-2015, 02:58 AM

They called them the most stacked team in NBA history, and unstoppable, yet picked against them in every playoff series :roll:

And he's banned? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
03-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Excuses.... none found

dubeta
03-11-2015, 03:04 AM

rent free? :roll: :roll:

coin24
03-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Stacked team is stacked

Team could make the finals easily without LeBald

JT123
03-11-2015, 03:32 AM
rent free? :roll: :roll:
:roll: Beastmode has been officially trolled.

JT123
03-11-2015, 03:33 AM
Stacked team is stacked

Just like the Heat the last 4 years right, only now they might not even make the playoffs! :oldlol:
You Kobe stans need to learn some new lines. :sleeping

dunksby
03-11-2015, 03:38 AM
Banned users don't have the rep button available.

ImKobe
03-11-2015, 03:41 AM
no excuses there are

JebronLames
03-11-2015, 03:42 AM

:roll: Check out the heat this year. Imagine if they didn't get GOATside. They would only be better than the knicks and sixers. :roll:

SpaceJammeR
03-11-2015, 06:27 AM
stacked or because they are playing with lebron?

FatComputerNerd
03-11-2015, 11:49 AM
We still need a legit backup PG.

Then again, with LeBron being the Poing-Forward that he is, maybe we don't.

I'm just tired of seeing Kyrie and Delly out there at the same time.

At least Mozgov played in the 4th last night though!

P.S. - Stop taking so many threes Shump', that isn't your job!

Lebronxrings
03-11-2015, 11:52 AM
I think its time to log out. Lebron family gonna feast on beta users.

r15mohd
03-11-2015, 11:53 AM
We still need a legit backup PG.

Then again, with LeBron being the Poing-Forward that he is, maybe we don't.

Tired of seeing Kyrie and Delly out there at the same time tho...

yeah, this definitely makes no sense when you have Smith, Shump, Jones, Miller, etc. to use at the SG spot when Kyrie or Dell is in with the 2nd unit

however, the rotation right now is clicking pretty good...do you mess with what works? now is the time if you do, and not leading into the playoffs

guy
03-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Lebron needs more help.

RedBlackAttack
03-11-2015, 03:16 PM
yeah, this definitely makes no sense when you have Smith, Shump, Jones, Miller, etc. to use at the SG spot when Kyrie or Dell is in with the 2nd unit

however, the rotation right now is clicking pretty good...do you mess with what works? now is the time if you do, and not leading into the playoffs
The reason they play Delly and Kyrie together is so Kyrie can get his minutes as the primary scorer. Delly is out there to get us into the sets, spot-up and play defense. Those are normally the spurts where you'll see Kyrie explode for 10-12 points.

I agree that the team could use a better backup PG for those spots, but Delly is still a better option than Shump (who can't handle the ball) and Smith (has a tendency to chuck).

The coaches love him, btw. Even if we got a better natural point as a backup, Delly would get his minutes as a combo guard off the bench. He isn't a bad player when they aren't asking too much from him.

ArbitraryWater
03-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Stacked team is stacked

mods pls perma

All he says is LeBald and talking on how much tissues he wastes when watching Kobe

riseagainst
03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
wow... 4 players scoring in the 20s. When was the last time this happened?

J Shuttlesworth
03-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Cavs looked awesome last night. That was very close to full strength. Love was getting looks in the low block and not doing so much outside shooting. He did miss a few wide open jumpers, but the majority of his scoring came from inside. LBJ was attacking/playing off-ball well, Kyrie was Kyrie, Mozgov acting like Birdman out there :bowdown: JR Smith going off, Shumpert getting 6 steals. Can't ask for more

Harison
03-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Damn, my 1st thought was Wilt's Lakers '69, they had similar statline all the time. Another similarity - Lebron, like Wilt, knows magical disappearance act, never know if they show up when it matters :oldlol:

DMAVS41
03-11-2015, 03:45 PM
They are absurdly stacked...not sure it will be enough to win it this year, but if Love stays and they can add another big and some perimeter defense it's going to be game over the league for a 3 to 5 year stretch.

J Shuttlesworth
03-11-2015, 03:49 PM
They are absurdly stacked...not sure it will be enough to win it this year, but if Love stays and they can add another big and some perimeter defense it's going to be game over the league for a 3 to 5 year stretch.
What do you think would hold them back from winning this year? Just experience/chemistry together?

Also, what are your thoughts on Blatt?

Lebronxrings
03-11-2015, 03:53 PM
not as stacked as dallas.

All star DPOY center
all star sf
top 3 sg
former best pg.
Top 5 coach all time.
One of the best benches.

DMAVS41
03-11-2015, 03:54 PM
not as stacked as dallas.

All star DPOY center
all star sf
top 3 sg
former best pg.
Top 5 coach all time.
One of the best benches.

Haha. 4 years ago this team would have been a lot better.

DMAVS41
03-11-2015, 03:56 PM
What do you think would hold them back from winning this year? Just experience/chemistry together?

Also, what are your thoughts on Blatt?

Lack of playoff experience out of Love/Kyrie...
Not sure they have enough perimeter defense and interior defense (Love). Shump helps a lot, but I kind of think they need another guard defender or Lebron to really pick up the defense (definitely possible).

I really like Blatt a lot. I think he knows how to win games and how to push a team at times and lay off at times. I think he's done a really good job handling everything so far, but the real test comes in 6 weeks.

They will have a great shot to win it, especially playing in the East makes getting to the finals much easier, but the league is very good right now and the East isn't nearly as big of a joke as it was at the top the last few years.

RedBlackAttack
03-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Not sure they have enough perimeter defense and interior defense (Love). Shump helps a lot, but I kind of think they need another guard defender or Lebron to really pick up the defense (definitely possible).

I really like Blatt a lot. I think he knows how to win games and how to push a team at times and lay off at times. I think he's done a really good job handling everything so far, but the real test comes in 6 weeks.

They will have a great shot to win it, especially playing in the East makes getting to the finals much easier, but the league is very good right now and the East isn't nearly as big of a joke as it was at the top the last few years.
I love how the team is playing right now. This was supposed to be the killer part of the schedule for the Cavs. They've gotten through it healthy and looking really good, save for that Atlanta loss which came at the end of a 3 game in 4 night stretch.

One statistic that really stands out is the Cavs are now 12-1 against the West since the big trade on Jan. 15 went into action. The lone defeat was by 2 points in overtime at Houston without Kyrie... and even that game took LeBron missing something like 8 of 11 free throws to lose.

We are starting to really turn it on.

Looking to next year and beyond, don't forget that Varejao is going to be back as the backup center. Apparently his treatment has gone very well, to the point where Blatt was recently questioned as to whether its possible he could be back if they make a deep playoff run (he won't be back, btw).

We all know Andy's injury history, but with Mozgov and Thompson, getting serious minutes, Andy won't be relied on as much and thus less likely to get injured. The future looks pretty bright atm.

Quickening
03-11-2015, 04:10 PM
so many salty posters :lol :roll: :banana:

guy
03-11-2015, 05:29 PM

Lack of playoff experience is just an excuse. Atlanta, Toronto, and Washington don't have much playoff experience, and what they do have is mostly losing in first round. Cleveland has Lebron and a bunch of vets that have enough playoff experience. The only team that really matches them in the East is the Bulls and they haven't even been out of the 2nd round in 4 years. If they get to the Finals, they should have enough experience at that point that it doesn't matter.

The only reason its even a question that the Cavs will win it is cause you don't know what Lebron you will get in the playoffs. There's a 50/50 chance he's either all-time great or he's too passive/mails it in/completely chokes.