PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is Beta

JohnMax
03-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Phil Jackson describes Kobe as Socially awkward. Loner.
(http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/phil-jackson-compares-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant-book-162512969.html)
"Michael was more charismatic and gregarious than Kobe. He loved hanging out with his teammates and security guards, playing cards, smoking cigars, and joking around," Jackson said [...]

"Kobe is different. He was reserved as a teenager, in part because he was younger than the other players and hadn't developed strong social skills in college. When Kobe first joined the Lakers, he avoided fraternizing with his teammates. But his inclination to keep to himself shifted as he grew older. Increasingly, Kobe put more energy into getting to know the other players, especially when the team was on the road." [...]

navy
03-11-2015, 03:54 AM
tmz with another great scoop

Knicksfever2010
03-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Kobe didnt go to college. MJ did and was able to develop friendships with teammates.

What a shocker, once Kobe matured, he developed interpersonal skills like MJ.

warriorfan
03-11-2015, 04:51 AM

dumbazz poster u should change ur shit to a parrot say the same shit all day :roll:

I<3NBA
03-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Kobe didnt go to college. MJ did and was able to develop friendships with teammates.

only an autistic needs college to develop interpersonal skills.

what a retard.

kids learn social skills at an early age. with or without school, as long as they're around people.

JohnMax
03-11-2015, 05:04 AM
Lebron did not go to college and he's very outgoing

coin24
03-11-2015, 05:06 AM

LeBron is illiterate and a horrible public speaker..

Quickening
03-11-2015, 06:07 AM

Neither has anything to do with interpersonal skills or being outgoing...

Ass Dan
03-11-2015, 06:13 AM
The f*ck...that is Alpha as fakK!

Going it alone in a team sport.

KembaWalker
03-11-2015, 06:18 AM
Not sure if serious, that's the most alpha shit I've heard, dude didn't wanna get caught up in social bullsh*t, stuck to himself and focus on his game, no wonder he has that mentality we have seen since he been setting records as an 18 year old

ALPHA

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Kobe-Dunk-Contest.jpg

ImKobe
03-11-2015, 07:06 AM
Kobe came to the States after spending most of his childhood in Italy. He's always been dedicated to the game, it's everything to him. He's an introvert. So what? That makes him a beta? For being the best Shooting Guard in NBA history after Michael Jordan?

He got over that phase quick though, Kobe since like 08 has been a different person in terms of opening himself up, and he has better social skills than most NBA players and is very charismatic.

no homo

KembaWalker
03-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Kobe came to the States after spending most of his childhood in Italy. He's always been dedicated to the game, it's everything to him. He's an introvert. So what? That makes him a beta? For being the best Shooting Guard in NBA history after Michael Jordan?

He got over that phase quick though, Kobe since like 08 has been a different person in terms of opening himself up, and he has better social skills than most NBA players and is very charismatic.

no homo

This, did you watch him on Jimmy Kimmel recently? Dude just oozes charisma :pimp:

ILLsmak
03-11-2015, 07:17 AM
There is introverted alpha...

-Smak

coin24
03-11-2015, 07:30 AM
This, did you watch him on Jimmy Kimmel recently? Dude just oozes charisma :pimp:

So much handsome and charisma.. I used a whole box of tissues:rockon:

StephHamann
03-11-2015, 07:34 AM
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_in_content_image/pqldsxjupuqvqptbzhes.png

AnaheimLakers24
03-11-2015, 07:47 AM
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_in_content_image/pqldsxjupuqvqptbzhes.png
This dude gay lol an I **** hotter girls than his brickface wife

I<3NBA
03-11-2015, 08:02 AM

Neither has anything to do with interpersonal skills or being outgoing...
kobetards' idiocy exposed left and right :yaohappy:

Take Your Lumps
03-11-2015, 08:25 AM

:oldlol: @ keeping the camera out at an angle so it's not in the frame.

real smooth, bran.

I<3NBA
03-11-2015, 08:59 AM
:oldlol: @ keeping the camera out at an angle so it's not in the frame.

real smooth, bran.
:lol :lol :lol

gts
03-11-2015, 10:03 AM

not even a scoop.. this quote is 3 years old now... Hell knowing the OP and his Kobe infatuation he's probably posted the same thing a few times now

ZMonkey11
03-11-2015, 11:55 AM

And I'm sure he's !@#$ing hotter girls than the brickfaces you're sleeping with. What's your point? After he's done making his millions, you can go back to your regular life, dealing with your regular problems. He'll be fine.

I mean really...you are going to say you sleep with hotter chicks than arguably the best player in the league that has created an empire for himself? He's not a business man, he's a business...man.

Megabox!
03-11-2015, 01:13 PM
This is something a 15 year old would say, shouldn't you be in school kid?

Fudge
03-11-2015, 01:23 PM
:roll:

Bron and his fans take the L once again.

Kobe alpha as phuck.