View Full Version : The Raptors have the worst record since the all-star break

SugarHill
03-11-2015, 02:42 PM
this year's Pacers

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2086334/intervention-cry-o.gif

speaking of which, Pacers have the best record since the break :biggums:

ButterFace
03-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Where do Wiz fit in this? They have sucked too.

SugarHill
03-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Where do Wiz fit in this? They have sucked too.
not even bottom 5 so while they're also bad, they're not totally putrid like the Raps

beastee
03-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Bulls have struggled too with all the injuries.

Realistically the east is setting up like this:

Hawks
Cavs

Bulls

Raptors

Wizards

24-Inch_Chrome
03-11-2015, 02:55 PM
They haven't been the same team since DeRozan went down. They did surprisingly well at times without him but something has been wrong for a while, it's just coming to a head now. Their only shot at the second round is matching up with Washington (assuming their slump continues as well).

Considering the way they started the season it's just very disappointing, I never saw them coming out of the East but I expected them to play one hell of a lot better than they have of late.

ArbitraryWater
03-11-2015, 03:00 PM
worst record since all-star break.. of what? Can't be the entire league.. seriously. And the Wiz dropped much harder how can it be better :biggums:

Anyways, difference between the 2, Wizards lost to some real bad teams, numerous times.. didn't see it that strong with Toronto.

BurningHammer
03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
They haven't been the same team since DeRozan went down. They did surprisingly well at times without him but something has been wrong for a while, it's just coming to a head now. Their only shot at the second round is matching up with Washington (assuming their slump continues as well).

Considering the way they started the season it's just very disappointing, I never saw them coming out of the East but I expected them to play one hell of a lot better than they have of late.
No, they haven't since DeRozan returned. Lowry had been carrying the team and now he is burned out while DeRozan hasn't been great since his return.

RoseCity07
03-11-2015, 03:03 PM
I wish the Hawks were bad so someone would call them the Cawks.

Relinquish
03-11-2015, 03:07 PM
not even bottom 5 so while they're also bad, they're not totally putrid like the Raps

Please. We are complete ass. :oldlol:

To be fair, both Beal and Lowry missed a considerable amount of time.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
No, they haven't since DeRozan returned. Lowry had been carrying the team and now he is burned out while DeRozan hasn't been great since his return.

I should have been more specific, I just meant that his absence hurt their play in the immediate aftermath (speaking more to their record than anything else). Their only real winning streak before his return came against low-tier teams (IND, NYK, ORL, BRK, DET, NYK), and ever since he came back they've been bad outside of that 4 game stretch where they beat Atlanta, LA Clippers, Washington, and the Spurs.

It's true that their play following his return has been particularly bad, quite different from the expected (and relatively minor) drop following his injury.

MMM
03-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Hornets, Pacers, and Bucks seem to be trending upwards and I don't think it would be a surprise if these teams advance past the 1st round

Big Cheese
03-11-2015, 08:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G4ds4T4.png

even the pacers' collapse wasnt this bad :biggums: