PDA

View Full Version : How Mad Were People When LeBron Sealed the Game

SilkkTheShocker
03-13-2015, 08:51 AM
With that back-breaking three over Danny Green? A lot of kicked dogs and broken remotes this morning :oldlol:

Quickening
03-13-2015, 08:53 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

sd3035
03-13-2015, 08:54 AM
I was impressed that he made something other than an uncontested layup

poido123
03-13-2015, 08:57 AM
How mad is OP about Kyrie taking over as King, that he had to use capitals for nearly every word in his title :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
I was impressed that he made something other than an uncontested layup

I don't think you know what uncontested means. But I will give you a pass because books are legally banned in Oklahoma.

Foster5k
And how happy were LeBron stans when he made it? A lot of ejaculation was done that day. There was enough to fill up a sperm bank for decades. Most of it coming from SilkkTheShocker.

SpaceJammeR
03-13-2015, 09:03 AM
i woke up today and thought of lebron and was so excited to watch him choke todays game. irving was beast today so he's better than lebron. lebron made the game sealing 3. so i turn off the tv and wait till next game to see him play poorly. i will repeat this until i die.

sd3035
03-13-2015, 09:03 AM
I don't think you know what uncontested means. But I will give you a pass because books are legally banned in Oklahoma.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

theaussieguy
03-13-2015, 09:04 AM
rent free all day

I<3NBA
03-13-2015, 09:19 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

no pun intended
03-13-2015, 09:22 AM
lmao silkk is back

Trollsmasher
03-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Another day in the office. Let Kyrie ride his hot hand and then closed the deal when it was needed:applause:

One thing about Lebron is that you can always count on him, while Kyrie will probably follow up with a 12 point effort

Trollsmasher
03-13-2015, 09:30 AM

Blue&Orange
03-13-2015, 09:35 AM
this thread is the definition of delusion. op just had a mental breakdown watching Kyrie make Lebron his sidekick just like Wade did before his injury. He needs to hold on to whatever he can, otherwise it's some psychiatric wing somewhere.

JerrySeinfeld
03-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Another day in the office. Let Kyrie ride his hot hand and then closed the deal when it was needed:applause:

One thing about Lebron is that you can always count on him, while Kyrie will probably follow up with a 12 point effort

http://s3.amazonaws.com/oratv-admin-wysiwyg/marla0709-03.jpg

http://www.flyheight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/miami-heat-fans-react-to-lebron.jpg

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mjl.gif

Velocirap31
03-13-2015, 09:44 AM
Lebron is the sidekick now? Wow, ISH just goes from game to game I guess and completely forms opinions based on the last 24 hours of play.

SilkkTheShocker
03-13-2015, 10:12 AM
LeBron's clutch shots absolutely tainted the game for his haters. Didn't even post last night. Just sat back and laughed at the pathetic haters pretending Bron didn't close it out.

Lebron23
03-13-2015, 10:32 AM

Lebron23
03-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Lebron is the sidekick now? Wow, ISH just goes from game to game I guess and completely forms opinions based on the last 24 hours of play.

This

Here's LBJ's clutch 3 pointer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvMjRCJWLo

20Four
03-13-2015, 05:38 PM
LeBron's clutch shots absolutely tainted the game for his haters. Didn't even post last night. Just sat back and laughed at the pathetic haters pretending Bron didn't close it out.
Even you know leBRONZE was too scared to take most the shots in the final minutes...no thats why Kyrie had to shoot it to go into OT? If leBRONZE is the leader on the team...why didn't he take it? He's a scared lil b|tch and no wonder why you follow him like your his b|tch, so go shine my shoes

http://i.imgur.com/PFnFtTI.jpg

As I said SILK, you will forever be the laughing stock on these forums, because that's the only value you have, for us to laugh at

Droid101
03-13-2015, 05:46 PM
"Kyrie made shot to send the game to overtime.

Bron is the game's savior."

Okay.

navy
03-13-2015, 05:50 PM
:roll:

Silk is back.

warriorfan
03-13-2015, 05:51 PM

So you are gonna act like LeBron would of ever get the chance to make that shot if Kyrie didn't make the bed after LeBron shit in it?

Looks like the bron haters arn't the only ones pretending... :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
03-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Silkk is a front runner just like his boy Lebron what else is new. Lebron only starts hitting shots after Kyrie won the game. Silkk only makes posts after he notices Lebron's team record is safely in the lead. He never strays from the script it's like he's been programmed to post a certain way :lol

Solefade
03-13-2015, 05:55 PM
it's hilarious how in 2013 everyone said Ray Allen was the only reason why LeBron repeated even though literally all he did was make that one clutch 3 in the corner and didn't score for the rest of the series while LeBron was putting up an epic performance...

but Kyrie goes off, LeBron seals the game with a step back 3 and everyone's like Kyrie was the only reason the Cavs won that game.

RedBlackAttack

History has not proven that to be the case, actually.

The game before he scored 55 to carry the LeBron-less Cavs to a win over the Blazers, he scored 38 points on 13-of-23 shooting to go along with 6 assists and 3 steals.

The game after that 55-point barrage, he put in 21 points on 8-of-13 shooting with 6 assists.

That was all in a span of four days. Why are some people acting like this is akin to Mo Williams blowing up for 50+ points? Kyrie now has the two high-point games this season and he's averaging 22+ points a game for the year.

It's actually highly unlikely that he'll only score 12 points in the next game. In fact, he's scored 12 points or fewer in just 8 of 62 games played so far this season, and 3 of those were due to injury.

iTare
So you are gonna act like LeBron would of ever get the chance to make that shot if Kyrie didn't make the bed after LeBron shit in it?

Just like how Lebron made the bed and Ray Allen slept on it.

20Four
You know whats funny silk...you probably were shitting bricks when kyrie was taking over the game and you watching leBRONZE slowly fade in the sunset LMAO then all of a sudden leBRONZE is open and makes a shot and you come here and talk shit....people like you are funny, I bet you don't act like this in person otherwise your ass would get your @ss beat

Solefade
03-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Just like how Lebron made the bed and Ray Allen slept on it.

#GotEmCoach

Eric Cartman
03-13-2015, 05:57 PM
Lebron padding stats in garbage time cause a teammate carried him all game long.

Nothing new here.

warriorfan
03-13-2015, 05:59 PM
You know whats funny silk...you probably were shitting bricks when kyrie was taking over the game and you watching leBRONZE slowly fade in the sunset LMAO then all of a sudden leBRONZE is open and makes a shot and you come here and talk shit....people like you are funny, I bet you don't act like this in person otherwise your ass would get your @ss beat

Silk quiet as a mouse until LeBron hits a shot then it's like

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/12/lance-bomb.gif

Foster5k
03-13-2015, 06:05 PM

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/12/lance-bomb.gif
:bowdown: :oldlol: :roll:

Solefade
03-13-2015, 06:07 PM

1) you're dumb AF if you agree with anything 20four says
2) does anyone even read 20four's posts? i thought most ppl just scroll past it

Megabox!
03-13-2015, 06:10 PM
Silk got this dude all in his feelings :lol

20Four
03-13-2015, 06:11 PM
1) you're dumb AF if you agree with anything 20four says
2) does anyone even read 20four's posts? i thought most ppl just scroll past it
You mad kuz you burger flippin? LOL stop posting here you might burn some patties

J Shuttlesworth
03-13-2015, 06:13 PM

Kind of like how Ray Allen wouldn't have a chance to take "the shot" in game 6 if LeBron didn't score 16 4th quarter points, including the three before Ray's to put them within 2

Yet the haters never want to mention that part. I wonder why

Solefade
03-13-2015, 06:14 PM
You mad kuz you burger flippin? LOL stop posting here you might burn some patties

how many times are you gonna use this burger flipping joke that you stole from Silkk? smh

SpaceJammeR
03-13-2015, 06:16 PM
it's hilarious how in 2013 everyone said Ray Allen was the only reason why LeBron repeated even though literally all he did was make that one clutch 3 in the corner and didn't score for the rest of the series while LeBron was putting up an epic performance...

but Kyrie goes off, LeBron seals the game with a step back 3 and everyone's like Kyrie was the only reason the Cavs won that game.

that's exactly what i was thinking. game 6 finals against spurs miami was down big. beginning of 4th quarter wade was benched and lebron brought them back to tie the game and take the lead. ray hits game tying and all these haters saying ray was the savior. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
03-13-2015, 06:18 PM
I made a remark about this in the game thread yesterday. It's pretty pathetic.

Trollsmasher
03-13-2015, 06:21 PM
History has not proven that to be the case, actually.

The game before he scored 55 to carry the LeBron-less Cavs to a win over the Blazers, he scored 38 points on 13-of-23 shooting to go along with 6 assists and 3 steals.

The game after that 55-point barrage, he put in 21 points on 8-of-13 shooting with 6 assists.

That was all in a span of four days. Why are some people acting like this is akin to Mo Williams blowing up for 50+ points? Kyrie now has the two high-point games this season and he's averaging 22+ points a game for the year.

It's actually highly unlikely that he'll only score 12 points in the next game. In fact, he's scored 12 points or fewer in just 8 of 62 games played so far this season, and 3 of those were due to injury.
I am just comparing their consistency in general. When guy averaging 21 points goes off for 50, there is a dud somewhere in the waiting to balance it out (not neccesarilly the very next game). Lebron is more consistent, without many outliers on both ends, unlike say Kobe.

Eric Cartman
03-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Silk drank the whole bottle

http://www.mircobros.com.au/media/cache/w218-7ace58faa9e7138bf4b10a526af33c64.jpg

Genaro
03-13-2015, 06:25 PM
He shouldn't even shooted that ball. Kyrie was catching fire and Bran decided to ball hog the whole possession before take a bad shot just to walk out like the hero, fortunately for him it worked out but he would be getting a lot of heat if things didn't come out right.

Real14
03-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Irving was batman not bronna, Lebron didn't seal shit.

Dro
03-13-2015, 06:39 PM
So in this thread, we have confirmed that there's just mostly Lebron fans, very few actual Cavs fans...but wait, I guess we already knew this....Sitting there hating on your favorite idol's teammate who is helping your idol reach his goal just to prop up your idol...You dudes are pathetic, I don't care if you're trolls or not....

AirTupac
03-13-2015, 06:41 PM
> Regular season game
> Surprisingly Bron doesn't choke
> OP's best moment of his life.

Solefade
03-13-2015, 06:42 PM
So in this thread, we have confirmed that there's just mostly Lebron fans, very few actual Cavs fans...but wait, I guess we already knew this....Sitting there hating on your favorite idol's teammate who is helping your idol reach his goal just to prop up your idol...You dudes are pathetic, I don't care if you're trolls or not....

who in here is hating on Kyrie? you conveniently left out the majority of the people in this thread are lebron haters

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2015, 06:42 PM
Poor farm animals in Hicktown :ohwell:

That shot caused alot of screaming and tears, guarantee that. Sodium levels high.

"Pathetic haters"? You sound like that "leave Britney alone" guy, only gayer.

Huh?

How was that even close to a "leave him alone" type comment :biggums:

ThePhantomCreep
03-13-2015, 06:43 PM

"Pathetic haters"? You sound like that "leave Britney alone" guy, only gayer.

Fudge
03-13-2015, 06:45 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dead.

Dro
03-13-2015, 06:47 PM
who in here is hating on Kyrie? you conveniently left out the majority of the people in this thread are lebron haters
Its obvious what OP's agenda is, the same as it always is, to hate on anyone who's not Lebron, even his teammates.

Then I see a few of the usual cast of characters laughing at his corny jokes like little monkeys :confusedshrug:

Solefade
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Its obvious what OP's agenda is, the same as it always is, to hate on anyone who's not Lebron, even his teammates.

Then I see a few of the usual cast of characters laughing at his corny jokes like little monkeys :confusedshrug:

i don't think OP mentions anything about Kyrie and he did hit the "game sealing" shot...he's addressing the LeBron haters :wtf:

RoundMoundOfReb
03-13-2015, 06:54 PM
:roll: :roll:

LongLiveTheKing
03-13-2015, 06:55 PM
If the roles were switched and Lebron had 57 and Kyrie was the one to make the dagger 3 in OT people would still say Kyrie carried him. :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
03-13-2015, 07:10 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
03-13-2015, 07:27 PM
thought it was the spurs who won a ring. bran must be 3/5

SpecialQue
03-13-2015, 11:39 PM
Silkk is a front runner just like his boy Lebron what else is new. Lebron only starts hitting shots after Kyrie won the game. Silkk only makes posts after he notices Lebron's team record is safely in the lead. He never strays from the script it's like he's been programmed to post a certain way :lol

Remember when the Spurs tore Lebron's asshole into corned beef in the finals and Silkk went MIA for like four months?

A reminder in case he forgot:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MQmXy-g7bHQ/U55YJiPhrAI/AAAAAAAAHmE/SxmlR-Ep7rk/s1600/leb.gif

JohnFreeman
03-13-2015, 11:40 PM

20Four
03-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Trust me SILKS life must be so bad he comes here to troll just to make himself feel good...LOL he thinks he gets us mad but in reality we are laughing at him...so keep on posting SILK nobody takes you seriously, we all know your life sucks working at McDonald's for 40 years and never made manager....at least you shine shoes on the side

http://giant.gfycat.com/InfiniteAggravatingEthiopianwolf.gif
http://fat.gfycat.com/UnfinishedFrequentBordercollie.gif

RoseCity07
03-14-2015, 12:17 AM
How can anyone be mad at god?

24-Inch_Chrome
03-14-2015, 12:18 AM
How can anyone be mad at god?

Why are you bringing Westbrook into this? :D

JT123
03-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Silk and the Bron family living rent free in nikka's heads. :oldlol:
#theyshook

jimmy77x
03-14-2015, 01:29 AM
Silk and the Bron family living rent free in their parents basement :oldlol:
#teamvirgin

True, cant fight those facts.:applause:

warriorfan
03-14-2015, 02:54 AM
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
03-14-2015, 03:12 AM
silk is a quality troll.

respect.

(not a part of the lebron family)

SpecialQue
03-14-2015, 01:20 PM
silk is a quality troll.

respect.

(not a part of the lebron family)

It's hilarious how the "Lebron family" is literally one fvcking guy with several alts. Sadder still is that Silkk doesn't even acknowledge him. :lol

Paul George 24
03-14-2015, 02:29 PM
With that back-breaking three over Danny Green? A lot of kicked dogs and broken remotes this morning :oldlol:

enjoy ur last win against spurs,and look at spurs 2 peat

DetroitPistonFan
03-14-2015, 03:49 PM
LeBron actually took a clutch shot and finally made one? :biggums:

20Four
03-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Silk and the Bron family living rent free in nikka's heads. :oldlol:
#theyshook
http://i.imgur.com/XPeQxth.png

Marchesk
03-14-2015, 03:54 PM
silk is a quality troll.

respect.

He is a funny troll, but he goes into hiding too often. Dude flat out disappears every time Lebron's team struggles. At least the Lebron family shows up for the L (maybe a little late).

SilkkTheShocker
04-07-2015, 09:24 AM
LeBron actually took a clutch shot and finally made one? :biggums:

lol did a Pistons fan really make this comment of all people? :lol

Real14
04-07-2015, 09:26 AM
He is a funny troll, but he goes into hiding too often. Dude flat out disappears every time Lebron's team struggles. At least the Lebron family shows up for the L (maybe a little late).
Ether!:oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
04-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Late response, but the Cavs had one of the biggest bases on ISH for the last four years while LBJ was gone. You may see a lot of player only LeBron fans on here but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of actual fans of the team too.