PDA

View Full Version : You guys are all prisoners of the moment...

blood yes
03-13-2015, 03:43 PM
First off, let me say that Kyrie's performance yesterday was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. No doubt the best performance this season. Kyrie was amazing yesterday, and I would even argue his performance yesterday was just as good as Agent Zero's 60 against the Lakers in 2007 (16 in overtime)

However, you guys are overhyping this wayyyy too much. Like, I've heard people on this forum and others that "this is the greatest performance in Cavalier history"

Are you kidding me? Like, seriously? :banghead:

I can already think of one Cavalier performance off the top of my head that was wayyy better than this. LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3). LeBron absolutely shredded that Piston team one on five that game, all I could remember was my friends (who were piston fans) having an expression of shock as LeBron literally willed his team against the Pistons

Heck, I would argue that LeBron's 52/11/9 against the Knicks was better as well

1. LeBron's 48

2. LeBron's 52/11/9
3. Kyrie's 57

Kyrie had a monster game, and he definitely had the best performance of the year yesterday, but let us not forget the past

navy
03-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Whose alt is this?

Foster5k
03-13-2015, 03:45 PM
First off, let me say that Kyrie's performance yesterday was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. No doubt the best performance this season. Kyrie was amazing yesterday, and I would even argue his performance yesterday was just as good as Agent Zero's 60 against the Lakers in 2007 (16 in overtime)

However,
Stopped reading after the word however.

blood yes
03-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Whose alt is this?
uhh, nobodies? You can look up all of my previous posts on ISH. Trust me, I don't have bias towards any player (except maybe ricky rubio, lol)

blood yes
03-13-2015, 04:12 PM
Stopped reading after the word however.
:sleeping :hammerhead:

20Four
03-13-2015, 04:38 PM

However, you guys are overhyping this wayyyy too much. Like, I've heard people on this forum and others that "this is the greatest performance in Cavalier history"

Are you kidding me? Like, seriously? :banghead:

I can already think of one Cavalier performance off the top of my head that was wayyy better than this. LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3). LeBron absolutely shredded that Piston team one on five that game, all I could remember was my friends (who were piston fans) having an expression of shock as LeBron literally willed his team against the Pistons

Heck, I would argue that LeBron's 52/11/9 against the Knicks was better as well

1. LeBron's 48

2. LeBron's 52/11/9
3. Kyrie's 57

Kyrie had a monster game, and he definitely had the best performance of the year yesterday, but let us not forget the past

After all that now I know why you work at McDonald's as your career....

KNOW1EDGE
03-13-2015, 04:46 PM
No sh1t.

Last week Westbrook was the best pg in NBA history. Better than Michael Jordan.

This week Kyrie is better than LeBron and is the future of the NBA. Best single game performance of all time.

It's ISH, don't take it seriously

Dr Hawk
03-13-2015, 04:48 PM
No sh1t.

This week Kyrie is better than LeBron and is the future of the NBA. Best single game performance of all time.

It's human behaviour, don't take it seriously

Fixed

3ball
03-13-2015, 05:38 PM
LeBron's 48 against Detroit (Game 5, 25 points in a row) was one of the greatest playoff performances of all time (arguably top-3).

Lebron only averaged 25 PPG on 45% in that series, and his Game 5 was only one of two historic games in his entire playoff career - therefore, the game was a severe aberration, not a display of sustained GOAT-level dominance.

Foster5k
03-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Lebron only averaged 25 PPG on 45% in that series, and his Game 5 was only one of two historic games in his entire playoff career - therefore, the game was a severe aberration, not a display of sustained GOAT-level dominance.
:oldlol:

3ball is on a mission.

Eric Cartman
03-13-2015, 05:51 PM
It was the best performance in Cavs history and if you think otherwise you might be a f*ggit. Stop dickriding Lebron so much you mongoloids.

Lebron is not even top 10 anymore.

Solefade
03-13-2015, 06:08 PM
lets not forget Kyrie's never been able to lead the Cavs to a winning season in 4 or 5 seasons by himself in the East..

BigBoss
03-13-2015, 06:11 PM
This thread has been made 1000000000000 times

Eric Cartman
03-13-2015, 06:12 PM
This thread has been made 1000000000000 times

So, what, f*ckboy?

Cold soul
03-13-2015, 09:50 PM
No sh1t.

It's ISH, don't take it seriously

Pretty much people have no perspective and are prisoners of the moment.

Smoke117
03-13-2015, 09:55 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/ed41vdJ5wYtdC/giphy.gif

chips93
03-14-2015, 08:00 AM
lebron's 52 point game was against that trash knicks team, kries performance came against last years champs

but i agree, lebrons detriot game was better than both

Trollsmasher
03-14-2015, 08:01 AM
After all that now I know why you work at McDonald's as your career....
pinoy midget with no reinvention yet again:lol