PDA

View Full Version : Something I notice about the Lebron hate threads/comments on here...

Springsteen
03-14-2015, 03:46 AM
They're 90% made by Lakers, Knicks, and OKC fans.

If you've been here for at least a week, one can notice this forum has an obsessive amount of Lebron hatred, specifically from certain users.

Am I a big fan of Lebron? No. Is it bad to make fun of a player? No.

But the obsessive amount of time spent by fans of these three teams on this forum dedicated to hating an all-time great? Holy shit. Is it because Lebron has historically taken a dump on all three of your teams, be it free agency or the finals? Why would one devote so much time to this garbage over a semi-meaningful basketball discussion?

You do realize Kobe and Lebron don't read this stuff and are actually friends who respect eachothers games? Grow up.

Cocaine80s
03-14-2015, 03:48 AM
It wouldnt be as bad if all three teams werent irrelevant right now

They got nothing else to do but hate

Springsteen
03-14-2015, 03:53 AM
It wouldnt be as bad if all three teams werent irrelevant right now

They got nothing else to do but hate

OKC isn't even irrelevant. Simon or whoever runs those thousand post OKC alts are just sad.

coin24
03-14-2015, 04:10 AM
Something I noticed about OP.. He loves him some LeShrivelled Tinypeepee:lol

IMObjective
03-14-2015, 04:15 AM
From what I've observed, it seems like there's a huge Lebron stanbase, and everyone else either hates him or say they respect his game but are not a fan and secretly hate him.

JT123
03-14-2015, 04:25 AM
Most Laker and Thunder fans may not like Lebron, but they aren't obsessed with hating on him either. The hate threads/comments are mostly just made by Kobe/Durant/Jordan stans. It's funny how they have all formed an alliance. :lol Kobe and Durant stans hate cause Lebron historically shits on their favorite players, and Jordan stans just hate cause they are insecure about Jordan slowly but surely being forgotten.
Don't know what the deal is with Knick fans. Probably just pissed that Lebron spurned them in free agency and they got stuck with a loser like Melo instead. :yaohappy:

Jacks3
03-14-2015, 04:27 AM
Meh. LeBron doesn't get anywhere near the amount of hate Kobe does.

JT123
03-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Meh. LeBron doesn't get anywhere near the amount of hate Kobe does.
:biggums: Is this a joke? Right now I count 4 anti Lebron threads on the first page alone, and zero anti Kobe threads.
The funny thing is that 4 anti Lebron threads on page 1 is pretty low for ISH standards. It's not uncommon for their to be at least 7 or 8.

AnaheimLakers24
03-14-2015, 04:58 AM
:biggums: Is this a joke? Right now I count 4 anti Lebron threads on the first page alone, and zero anti Kobe threads.
The funny thing is that 4 anti Lebron threads on page 1 is pretty low for ISH standards. It's not uncommon for their to be at least 7 or 8.
You werent born in the 04--10 era

SpaceJammeR
03-14-2015, 04:58 AM

If you've been here for at least a week, one can notice this forum has an obsessive amount of Lebron hatred, specifically from certain users.

But the obsessive amount of time spent by fans of these three teams on this forum dedicated to hating an all-time great? Holy shit. Is it because Lebron has historically taken a dump on all three of your teams, be it free agency or the finals? Why would one devote so much time to this garbage over a semi-meaningful basketball discussion?

You do realize Kobe and Lebron don't read this stuff and are actually friends who respect eachothers games? Grow up.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
well said. those guys continue to hate and for what reason? if they think lebron is bad, why do they try to force it down everyone elses throat? to try to get others to agree with them?? lol

KembaWalker
03-14-2015, 07:13 AM
Most Laker and Thunder fans may not like Lebron, but they aren't obsessed with hating on him either. The hate threads/comments are mostly just made by Kobe/Durant/Jordan stans. It's funny how they have all formed an alliance. :lol Kobe and Durant stans hate cause Lebron historically shits on their favorite players, and Jordan stans just hate cause they are insecure about Jordan slowly but surely being forgotten.
Don't know what the deal is with Knick fans. Probably just pissed that Lebron spurned them in free agency and they got stuck with a loser like Melo instead. :yaohappy:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MJ is surely gonna be forgotten? I'm done

:biggums:

I<3NBA
03-14-2015, 07:54 AM
you forgot one (or maybe two) particular Bulls fans.

the only Knicks fan i can think of that hate on lebron is Real14. (lol, he's the only Knicks fan i know on this board)

Lakers, there are some decent fans. they're mostly the true Laker fans. most here are just kobetards. they're the ones who hate on Lebron.

Foster5k
03-14-2015, 08:05 AM
They're 90% made by 20Four.
fixed.

poido123
03-14-2015, 08:10 AM

Why do you bother writing that load of shit?

Go outside and get some fresh air, hopefully you don't come back.

Paul George 24
03-14-2015, 08:13 AM
He Talk Too Mcuh,so Annoyed

SpecialQue
03-14-2015, 01:18 PM
You mean fans of two of the largest market teams in the NBA as well as the team with the most recent MVP and rival to Lebron talk shit more than teams with smaller fanbases and representation on ISH? Who would have guessed?

Now lets see you take a survey of Kobe hate threads/comments and tell me what statistics you notice.

gts
03-14-2015, 01:30 PM

Lebron isn't the only one who gets a load of crap on the boards and his fans are some of the biggest trolls on this forum, not all of them but there are far and a way more idiotic Lebron fans here on ISH than there are good Lebron fans

Westbrook, Durrant, Jordan, Kobe, Love and many others get knocked around too...

When Kobe was at the top of his game he got hammered on 10 times worse than Lebron ever has been, don't remember OP making any threads about that

that being said and not addressing just Lebron but I still don't understand some of the non stop trolling haters do towards a player... the occasional poke is fine, we all do that but some of the trolling that goes on is downright pathetic and has driven a lot of good posters away from this site

ImKobe
03-14-2015, 01:38 PM

That's low...do you have amnesia or something, mate?

If Kobe's playing, every game follows with literally tens of topics about his game, whether good or bad.

Kobe wins a game with big numbers - 100 GOAT topics

Kobe comes short/has an off night - 100 "kobe sucks, overrated" topics

gts
03-14-2015, 01:41 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/r05n6e.jpg

Genaro
03-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Kobe gets even more hate in here, I don't see OP creating a thread to discuss it. And he gets by everybody, not just 3 or 4 fan bases by Lebron fans (don't know their team right now but I'm guessing Cavs), Mavs fans, Spurs fans, Jordan's stans, Celtics fans, Nuggets fans, Wizards fans and so on.

Lebron23
03-14-2015, 04:43 PM
https://41.media.tumblr.com/95f848ae2886013426592485be2cfb4b/tumblr_mkdz1u0v4c1qe1x8qo1_r2_500.jpg

DetroitPistonFan
03-14-2015, 04:46 PM
This is a noobie comment. You weren't here when it happened 9 years ago.

Smoke117
03-14-2015, 04:50 PM
Laker...fans? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I think you meant to say: Kobe stans. The actual couple of REAL laker fans here are great fans. It's the **** suckers like markmadsen and I'mkobe and all that ilk you are addressing.

SouBeachTalents
03-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Even Burger King's getting in on the action

http://www.grubgrade.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Burger-King-2-for-5.jpg

JT123
03-14-2015, 05:24 PM
Laker...fans? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I think you meant to say: Kobe stans. The actual couple of REAL laker fans here are great fans. It's the **** suckers like markmadsen and I'mkobe and all that ilk you are addressing.
Then we have posters who pretend to be objective Laker fans, but are obviously nothing more than Kobetards aka jabbar and tpols

sd3035
03-14-2015, 05:25 PM

I always knew you were stupid but...........:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Smoke117
03-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Then we have posters who pretend to be objective Laker fans, but are obviously nothing more than Kobetards aka jabbar and tpols

You are just as big a **** sucker as they are. Don't quote me.

sd3035
03-14-2015, 05:29 PM

:roll: :roll:

JT123
03-14-2015, 05:31 PM
You don't mean that. :(

lebron06
03-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Can't blame'm LeBron is whats keeping this forum alive.. GOAT:bowdown:

LBJ 23
03-14-2015, 06:25 PM
You don't mean that. :(

Are you RRR3?

He was a polite Lebron fan who tried to rationally reason with everyone but it seems like all the Lebron hate and Kobe stans trolling got to him so he went full troll mode and created that JT123 account.

Fudge
03-14-2015, 06:47 PM
Lmaooooo OP and the LeBron fam taking the L again.

We absolutely own you. You're our bitches on here, boy. Stop complaining. That's just the way it is.

Jacks3
03-14-2015, 10:31 PM
That's low...do you have amnesia or something, mate?

If Kobe's playing, every game follows with literally tens of topics about his game, whether good or bad.

Kobe wins a game with big numbers - 100 GOAT topics

Kobe comes short/has an off night - 100 "kobe sucks, overrated" topics
Exactly.

LeBron is nowhere near as polarizing as Kobe was or is.

Jacks3
03-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Kobe gets even more hate in here, I don't see OP creating a thread to discuss it. And he gets by everybody, not just 3 or 4 fan bases by Lebron fans (don't know their team right now but I'm guessing Cavs), Mavs fans, Spurs fans, Jordan's stans, Celtics fans, Nuggets fans, Wizards fans and so on.

yep.

knicksman
03-14-2015, 10:56 PM
well if someone overrates a 2/5 player then someone is gonna put him back into place