keep-itreal
03-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Kenny Smith no doubt

ISHGoat
03-14-2015, 10:37 AM
The white man

Jailblazers7
03-14-2015, 10:39 AM
I think Kenny is probably the better analyst. I think the fact that he really likes to address the mentality of the players during the situations he is analyzing is what makes him interesting to listen tom

Taller than CP3
03-14-2015, 11:08 AM
I prefer Brent because he seems like the nicest most humble guy you'll ever meet. Too bad Tony Parker banged his wife behind his back.

magnax1
03-14-2015, 11:31 AM
Smith is a retard. I remember on draft night he compared Thabeet to Hakeem on NBA tv.

brooks_thompson
03-14-2015, 11:49 AM
I just can't look at Kenny Smith the same anymore. Too many years of acting obnoxious on all-star night.

And Jon Barry better than Brent? The latter may be drab, but personally I can't stand Jon Barry on the air.

Thechosen1
03-15-2015, 10:39 AM
kenny smith is smart dumb...as in sounds smart to dumb people, but people who know what basketball really is about think he makes absolutely no sense whenever he says anything...

i take brent by default

SwishSquared
03-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Kenny Smith. Brent is a retard IMO.. his brother Jon is a better analyst also.Rofl you're serious? Jon's a terrible analyst imo and he seems to be one of the least knowledgeable. He doesn't keep up with the game nearly as much as he should. There's a reason the #FireJonBarry campaign began last year...

I think Brent provides more insight into a team's performance or a guy's effectiveness than Kenny. But I think Kenny might do a better job explaining a team dynamic and player relationships, mostly due to him playing a larger role on teams. FWIW Kenny called David Lee a defensive player this season. I think Kenny entertains me more but I learn more from Brent.