PDA

View Full Version : GT: Indiana vs Boston - Wizards vs Kings - 76ers vs Nets - Grizzlies vs Bucks

zizozain
03-14-2015, 06:56 PM
don't let ISH die ..

post damn it

http://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dancers1.jpg

Eric Cartman
03-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Gonna watch the Sixers game. They have a bright future and might see myself jumping on their bandwagon, especially now that MCW is out.

Desperately need a point guard though, Mudiay might be the best pick for them regardless of where they end up.

zizozain
03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
watchig Indiana Boston game .. lets go four game winning sreak

playoffs baby :banana: :banana:

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Celtics win if they hold Stuckey, Scola (Celtic killer), and Hibbert to 15 PPG each. If a Pacer goes off, Cs in deep shit.

LEFT4DEAD
03-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Are the Pacers the best team record wise after the all star break?

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 07:10 PM
Are the Pacers the best team record wise after the all star break?

Yeah. 13-2. Hill and Stuckey ballin'.

zizozain
03-14-2015, 07:15 PM
give the ball to Zeller

and stop airballing mfers

LEFT4DEAD
03-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Yeah. 13-2. Hill and Stuckey ballin'.
Damn. That team could make an upset if George comes back before the playoffs.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Win this and we're one game out of seventh.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 07:41 PM
Jerebko so beast. Crowder playing his ass off too. Saving our asses.

Pacers sucking, though. They will turn it around and Celtics need to respond.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:44 PM
These threads without trolls don't get a lot of posts.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:47 PM
How do you call that on smart?

Milbuck
03-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Please Boston...win this game. Cannot have Indy stealing the 6th seed.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Turner use all his makes up last game?

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:52 PM
Please Boston...win this game. Cannot have Indy stealing the 6th seed.

There's gonna be like 4 teams 4/5 games behind ya, need pick up some wins cz they're all playing decently.

Rizko
03-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Turner use all his makes up last game?
Hes inconsistent af.

The Celtics opened up to an early lead. They literally always have there early leads end up in down 2, 30 secs left, ugly sub %40 shooting games.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Hes inconsistent af.

The Celtics opened up to an early lead. They literally always have there early leads end up in down 2, 30 secs left, ugly sub %40 shooting games.

the amount of 20 point leads we lose is crazy.. never feels safe.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Celtics need Bradley and Smart to hit some big shots in the second half. Pacers will make a run and Cs have to answer strong.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Celtics need Bradley and Smart to hit some big shots in the second half. Pacers will make a run and Cs have to answer strong.

We always get our big leads in the 1st or 2nd quarter wish we could get it in 3rd/whenso it's harder to lose it.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:22 PM
Pacers looking much bbetter so far this half.

Rizko
03-14-2015, 08:23 PM
the amount of 20 point leads we lose is crazy.. never feels safe.
I know its comical in its way. I literally expect it at this point.

Its because there so reliant on making there jumpshots. They don't have enough consistent off the dribble penetration and/or a legit postup threat to get easy shots and then collapse the defense instead of relying on side to side passes.

They also dont exactly have anyone who can consistently create a shot for themselves in the isolation situations they get forced into when teams matchup with there smallball.

50-48 right now

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:27 PM
Why are all the streams I tried Pacers commentators, if I have to listen to bias I want it my way lol.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:28 PM
Both teams grinding now. Gonna be a close game until the end.

Which team can hit the last-minute shots?

Rizko
03-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Why are all the streams I tried Pacers commentators, if I have to listen to bias I want it my way lol.
Not missing much. Its Cedric and Gorman today.

Tired of Gorman getting saddled with bullshit. The Celtics just need to throw a shitload of cash at Bill Walton and have him broadcast with Gorman. His talents getting wasted with bums like Mannox, Maxwell, and (sad to say) Scal.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Not missing much. Its Cedric and Gorman today.

Tired of Gorman getting saddled with bullshit. The Celtics just need to throw a shitload of cash at Bill Walton and have him broadcast with Gorman. His talents getting wasted with bums like Mannox, Maxwell, and (sad to say) Scal.

They are ok. They aren't in Tommy's league, but they are good people.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Max: "That changed the legacy of LeBron James."

Mike: "All right we got 3:51 remaining in the quarter..."

LOL

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:38 PM
why is it a foul if the defender puts their face in the way of thing these days?

U got a stream link to the Boston commentators?

Relinquish
03-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Wall and Pierce leading the comeback for the Wiz. :applause:

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Lol olynik gets so many fouls.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Lol olynik gets so many fouls.

Lol yeah he's in denial stage.

Remaining stages before he stops getting a million fouls: anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:48 PM
Lol yeah he's in denial stage.

Remaining stages before he stops getting a million fouls: anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

With the quality of this stream I can't tell the fouls. Are they there an the refs don't just hate him?

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:48 PM
With the quality of this stream I can't tell the fouls. Are they there an the refs don't just hate him?

They are fouls. They have been good calls.

He's gotta learn how to use his hands smarter.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Someone please upload Mahinmi airballing then Cedric Maxwell laughing his ass off at him.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Is it just me or do they always make the 3 after an offensive rebound

zizozain
03-14-2015, 09:09 PM
both free throws missed :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ralph_i_el
03-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Cousins just melted down so hard. Misses 4 straight shots, fouling out on the last one from a charge. With a technical in that stretch for good measure. His team goes 7 minutes without scoring in the 4th :facepalm

Meanwhile Wall is going HAM

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Celtics playing their hearts out. Inspirational basketball the last 2 months.

Relinquish
03-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Wall and Pierce led the 21 point comeback, and the Wiz are now up 17. Wall hit 4 threes in that run and now has 29 and 12. :applause:

zizozain
great comeback Wizards :applause:

Celtics four game winning sreak .. Bass clutch :applause:

Relinquish
Cousins just melted down so hard. Misses 4 straight shots, fouling out on the last one from a charge. With a technical in that stretch for good measure. His team goes 7 minutes without scoring in the 4th :facepalm

Meanwhile Wall is going HAM

I feel awful for him. He's basically out there playing 1v9 and he can't buy a call half the time despite being mauled. :(

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 09:22 PM
I feel awful for him. He's basically out there playing 1v9 and he can't buy a call half the time despite being mauled. :(

I think officials enjoy soliciting a reaction by not calling fouls.

His reputation has ****ed him. He's gonna need a revelation to get his shit straight.

navy
03-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Wall and Pierce led the 21 point comeback, and the Wiz are now up 17. Wall hit 4 threes in that run and now has 29 and 12. :applause:
Kings havent changed at all.

Pushxx
03-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Crazy Celtics-Pacers game. Too bad almost nobody watched it. Really good game.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-14-2015, 09:28 PM
Problem is the players, not the coaching.

inb4 Kings hire and fire 3 more coaches before the 2016 NBA season.

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 09:29 PM

No one to troll or Stan, just good basketball Not what these guys are after

Rizko
03-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Great game. Celtics have a habit of games always being tight and coming down to the wire.

SwishSquared
03-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Brad Stevens is a great coach. I didn't think Boston would be in the playoff hunt at this stage of this season. Big win for the Cs.

Haven't seen a stream but I'm box score watching Grizz/Bucks right now. Both teams have some injuries but MIL keeping it fairly close (compared to what I expected).

Sixers maybe not have much top end talent, but they are long, athletic, and play hard. If they win tonight, a win vs. Brooklyn may not be super impressive for other squads, but for a crew of cast-offs it's pretty good. Brett Brown has these guys competing.

Regarding Cousins- over/under 1.5 more years for him in Sacramento? I feel like he needs a complete fresh start if by next year's end if things don't start looking up for him there. I know in last week the media speculation made it seem like KD might be next superstar to get traded, but I keep thinking Cousins may be available for right price.

zizozain
03-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Grizzlies on control

Lee doing work

Hittin_Shots
03-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Brad Stevens is a great coach. I didn't think Boston would be in the playoff hunt at this stage of this season. Big win for the Cs.

Haven't seen a stream but I'm box score watching Grizz/Bucks right now. Both teams have some injuries but MIL keeping it fairly close (compared to what I expected).

Sixers maybe not have much top end talent, but they are long, athletic, and play hard. If they win tonight, a win vs. Brooklyn may not be super impressive for other squads, but for a crew of cast-offs it's pretty good. Brett Brown has these guys competing.

Regarding Cousins- over/under 1.5 more years for him in Sacramento? I feel like he needs a complete fresh start if by next year's end if things don't start looking up for him there. I know in last week the media speculation made it seem like KD might be next superstar to get traded, but I keep thinking Cousins may be available for right price.

Bucks down by 14, drawing closer to the pack.

Need Ainge to pull off a rape trade on sactown. May be a headcase but he's a beast.

ProfessorMurder
03-14-2015, 09:54 PM

Need Ainge to pull off a rape trade on sactown. May be a headcase but he's a beast.
Boogie ain't playing with Isaiah.

Are the Celtics the most long haired team in the league? Crash, Crowder, Datome, and Olynyk.

SwishSquared
03-14-2015, 09:56 PM

Need Ainge to pull off a rape trade on sactown. May be a headcase but he's a beast.Yeah I feel like I started writing that comment when it was like a 7 point game and I was kinda surprised. I was expected a 12-16 point win for Memphis, even banged up. I think the Bucks are wearing down this time of year since they've dealt with too many injuries and they do play balls-out on defense.

I was just thinking actually that Boston would be a good spot for Cousins. I think they have enough picks and cap space to build fast this summer. Stevens would be a good coach for him I think. Ainge should try to do something like Cousins + Landry for Sully + Zeller + Gerald Wallce (lol) + Turner + both first rounders this year. Gives them just enough cap space to chase one non-super max free agent + room exception to fill out the roster. Would also have Crowder's Bird Rights. I think if they trade for Cousins, they gotta move IT. Those guys don't get along but he's easily moveable (Pacers maybe?).