PDA

View Full Version : It's not right that Erik Spoelstra is considered as one of the best coaches

Human Error
03-14-2015, 07:27 PM
The guys is beyond stubborn, always prefer to play older/unathletic players, has zero creativity, always stresses intangible things like grit, hustle, purity(don't know what purity even means in basketball) and refuses to make adjustment/change until players go down with injuries, and when those injured players come back, he doesn't play them because he thinks they would ruin continuity. That means the guys that he valued so much weren't even good enough to crack the rotation to begin with? Isn't he supposed to find the best lineup that would maximize the team's talent, instead of being passive and only playing available guys and sticking with it?

Miami needs a real coach.

TiagoSimoes
03-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Are we talking about scott brooks? Sure sounds like it

FLDFSU
03-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Spo is about bottom 1/3 of NBA coaches

JebronLames
03-14-2015, 09:47 PM
he was LeBron's real sidekick in Miami

Wade's Rings
03-14-2015, 10:10 PM
I think people considered him "good" to try and give him credit because others say he was just fortunate to have the Big 3 & Peak/Prime Wade.

Also even though this team has had injuries this year, I feel Spo has held us back some. Even if we get Healthy or Miraculously make a Deep Run in the Playoffs, Spo will be our Downfall.

SamuraiSWISH
03-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Obviously. In fact I thought he was average at best. It's not too difficult w/ prime LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. As well as a cast of very experienced, high caliber role players, and a GM who is one of the five best coaches, probably ever. It's proof in the fact they went 2 for 4, and didn't win at a percentage I would've guessed when that roster was assembled in the summer of 2010.

secund2nun
03-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Spo sucks

HiphopRelated
03-14-2015, 10:38 PM
The team currently has 3 bigmen and one is the corpse of Haslem

I<3NBA
03-14-2015, 11:16 PM
if he was stubborn, then how did Whiteside cracked the roster?

navy
03-14-2015, 11:17 PM
if he was stubborn, then how did Whiteside cracked the roster?
Necessity. I mean he had no problem dropping Beasly like three times.