PDA

View Full Version : Group of black adults film themselves assaulting white children, laugh about it.

It's A VC3!!!
03-15-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm sure you guys have seen many other videos like this but this is one of the

primary problems with America. There are too many losers in this country that

would rather waste their life roaming the streets and looking for fights instead of

working and collecting a paycheck. This was just an act of racism because the

white girl did nothing to deserve this other than being white. :facepalm

Also, got this video and threat title directly from www.mmo-champion.com.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

Dresta
03-15-2015, 09:05 AM
Unfortunately there wasn't a cop around to roll up and shoot that stupid ho.

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 09:05 AM
Yahtzee!

Nowitness
03-15-2015, 09:06 AM
Don't care if this is deemed racist, the majority of black women are disgusting, aggressive apes.

She actually laid out a little kid :biggums:

Dresta
03-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Don't care if this is deemed racist, the majority of black women are disgusting, aggressive apes.

She actually laid out a little kid :biggums:
Was really sad actually, the way he was swinging his little arms at that big black bitch (BBB), just trying to defend his sister, only for BBB to lay the smackdown, as if such a pitiful spectacle were actually a threat to her. Disgusting.

I've seen this kind of behaviour from BBBs before, and they always become especially loud and tough when they have about 10 guys protecting them from harm, but are the first to be sadistic to people they don't know, and who haven't done anything to them.

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 09:20 AM
This is why people bring guns to school

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Drone strikes? Targeting innocent civilians? By god!

Tell me more

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 09:47 AM
But can Jet fuel burn steel?

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2015, 10:05 AM
I just can't help but be racist when I see such thuggish and animal behavior over and over again... the countless amount of videos I've seen of black people causing unwarranted pain, fear, laughing about it, in public places, going 5 on one with everyone standing around laughing, filming, screaming like apes, videos I've seen of black women and men ganging up to robbing a white man in the most disgusting manner possible (the women went at him from both sides acting all cute, then took his things, laughed about it, and stayed around him because they knew he wasn't going to do anything with the black men around, who also had a good laugh at what just happened).... its too much. It would be impossible to archive all of these hideous crimes.

And what bothers me is none of the blacks who wouldn't do such things, don't try to clean up from within. No one gives a ****.

It's not being racist (they don't make it hard to hate), it's just seing scum.

JohnFreeman
03-15-2015, 10:05 AM
4chan found them, and a random poster from /b/ threw a brick in her window :lol

JohnFreeman
03-15-2015, 10:06 AM
But can Jet fuel burn steel?
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

dude77
03-15-2015, 10:07 AM
she laid out a little kid .. I'd stick a broom up that thing's ass until it came out of its mouth

Quality race-bait thread OP.

I've seen worse.. at least she got out alive. Can't say the same about some of the drone strikes that target family weddings and innocent civilians. **** outta here OP.

na it's you that needs to gtfoh here .. if colors were reversed you would not post that shit ..

and this is not an isolated incident .. that shit happens all the time or worse .. yet I'm constantly being told by cnn that it's little black boys who need to be careful .. when it's the other ****in' way around

Dresta
03-15-2015, 10:08 AM

I've seen worse.. at least she got out alive. Can't say the same about some of the drone strikes that target family weddings and innocent civilians. **** outta here OP.
:biggums:

Drone strikes?

Re-adjust the tin-foil brah - this doesn't have anything to do with drones, something must be wrong with your formerly razor-sharp mind.

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2015, 10:10 AM

You're almost as much as a piece of shit as the ones in that video..

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Is this thing a normality in America?

Enlighten me Americanos

dude77
03-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Is this thing a normality in America?

Enlighten me Americanos

a normality lol .. yes yes it is .. black on white crime is 'normal' here .. so normal that it's expected .. yet the mainstream news is constantly telling us how poor innocent blacks need to be careful walking the streets for fear of whites .. it's like some twilight zone shit or they're trolling us

Charlie Sheen
03-15-2015, 10:20 AM
at least dude had the decency to pull the girl off when she was trying to stomp the defenseless one in the head.

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Smh.. my mother excused this behaviour by saying blacks are still the the more deprived race, and it wouldn't make any sense for one color of humans to be less developed emotionally/spiritually, as there are such bad persons on both sides.

at least dude had the decency to pull the girl off when she was trying to stomp the defenseless one in the head.

oh pls

He was as disgusting as the other ones... he went with his 'homies' to see them attack random white people, but what a nice guy he is to pull her away from a second, then she went back at them and he continued his laughter.

Jameerthefear
03-15-2015, 10:23 AM
ayy lmao

Im Still Ballin
03-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Meh at the end of the day what happens happens

Live life like you are playing a single player RPG

I'm the main character and all you guys and the rest of the populations are pre planned, thought out NPCs. I'm on that quest to max out my stats and it can only be done by working on the things I can control.

Not that this has any relevance to this thread I thought i'd just post this

warriorfan
03-15-2015, 10:24 AM
on drugs

dude77
03-15-2015, 10:27 AM
imagine .. if this was a video of a bunch of whites stalking a little black girl and her even younger brother .. and then they proceeded to beat the shit out of her and then attacked the little brother ..

fiddy
03-15-2015, 10:42 AM
Smh.. my mother excused this behaviour by saying blacks are still the the more deprived race, and it wouldn't make any sense for one color of humans to be less developed emotionally/spiritually, as there are such bad persons on both sides.

Is your mother on crack by any chance?

Charlie Sheen
03-15-2015, 10:43 AM

oh pls

He was as disgusting as the other ones... he went with his 'homies' to see them attack random white people, but what a nice guy he is to pull her away from a second, then she went back at them and he continued his laughter.

Who said nice guy?

I acknowledge it was the least he could have done in that situation. Still he stepped in to prevent further stomping and probably serious head trauma...brain damage.

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Kek'd

Cracker deserved it

warriorfan
03-15-2015, 10:46 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/383542750d631cb06077343bec559b9c/tumblr_n9v0yorQlX1tilm2jo1_500.gif

wakencdukest
03-15-2015, 10:51 AM
That was some bullshit. That stupid bitch is un-redeemable. She'll have a bunch of kids from multiple fathers and raise them to be criminal pieces of shit. Someone needs to put a bullet in her head, there's no reason for her or her kind(I'm talking shitbags, not blacks), to be taking up space in this world.

Jameerthefear
03-15-2015, 11:05 AM
HER PHONE: (317)-564-9488

Her "boo"'s PHONE:
Jawon Jones (765)-669-1978

HER KIK:
obey_ogtigger

HER BF's:
yungkaine

HER INSTAGRAM:
10_13_13_doe, NOOK_PAGE

HER ASK.FM:
http://ask.fm/Nook_Page

"Nook" Facebook Profile
/people/Nook-Babiiee/100008436587861

Here's the doxx

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 11:15 AM
What exactly are people gonna do?

Send her mean messages? :yaohappy:

I swear the internet is full of nerds that never get the girl.

T_L_P
03-15-2015, 11:18 AM
What exactly are people gonna do?

Send her mean messages? :yaohappy:

I swear the internet is full of nerds that never get the girl.

Apparently someone bricked her window.

The authorities will probably get involved soon.

Edit: just saw your post above. :facepalm

Cangri
03-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Seriously what the **** is wrong with the black ghetto culture in the States?
I'm not from the States but I've seen too many videos like this and
it seems like it's the norm in every poor black neighborhood. I have not seen
this constant type of behavior in any other country.

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 11:25 AM
> Bricks window
> Runs
> Declared internet badass

Pa-****ing-thetic

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Black teens fight about their problems.
White teens shoot up schools and cut themselves.

Who exactly are the psychos?

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2015, 11:45 AM
> Bricks window
> Runs
> Declared internet badass

Pa-****ing-thetic

If people found you, you'd be shitting bricks, bitch.

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Is your mother on crack by any chance?

At least you're a stand-up guy

JerrySeinfeld
03-15-2015, 11:53 AM
and people wonder why we still have racism out there

dude77
03-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Black teens fight about their problems.
White teens shoot up schools and cut themselves.

Who exactly are the psychos?

no .. black teens go around raping, robbing and killing .. do you work for cnn ?

dude77
03-15-2015, 11:59 AM
What would they do to me? They wouldn't fight me, they can't get away with bricking my home, my neighbor is a cop.

You internet nerds don't realize that you all are a joke. Responding to violence with cowardly attacks make me look strong and you look weak.

where were you saying this when innocent people were being threatened and attacked over the zimmerman case ? .. and it's no cowardly act if someone beats the shit out of this little creature .. adults attacking two kids .. one of them looking like he's no older than 4

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2015, 12:10 PM
BTW, it's 1 retarded black chick vs 1 white chick with her 4-5 year old. This isn't a group attack at all.

Some quality race-baiting posts in this thread. :facepalm

Oh, so its okay the white chick was beaten up because it was one on one?

And, follow this up with, do you think if the white girl would have dropped the black one's ass, the others would have just stod around continuing screaming "DAMNNN!!" ?

You dumb ****

dude77
03-15-2015, 12:13 PM
We don't go around raping, killing, or robbing people who reject us vs. White people who'd kill them.

I read a story the other day about some guy who randomly raped some lady walking by him on the sidewalk .. in broad daylight with cars passing by .. you're right .. they just do it to .. anyone

dude77
03-15-2015, 12:17 PM
The girls fighting were the same age. The black girl told the whitey where she wanted to fight. The whitey accepted by going wherever the fight was. She probably brought her little brother in hopes to get a little sympathy, which is a pvzzy move.

The black girl is not responsible for the little kid. The white girl brought him to the fight and the kid punched the black girl. If some little punk hit me when I'm not in the right mood I'd push him away too.

wow ..

I'm just gonna assume you're a troll ..

the white girl is standing there as if they're having a conversation .. there's nothing going on about any fight .. the creature attacks her out of the blue .. the white girl is even heard pleading 'what did i do' as the creatue is attacking her and the crowd is laughing .. the girl walks away with her brother and the creature goes after her again .. and if that's not enough she attacks a little shrimp .. HOW THE **** ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS ? ..

are you gonna redeem yourself cause you're looking like a real lowly piece of shit at the moment

tomtucker
03-15-2015, 12:30 PM

Most people don

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2015, 01:03 PM
What would they do to me? They wouldn't fight me, they can't get away with bricking my home, my neighbor is a cop.

You internet nerds don't realize that you all are a joke. Responding to violence with cowardly attacks make me look strong and you look weak.

All it takes is one psycho to throw a molotov through your window. Or to fire a few bullets through your window and clip your diabetic Mom in her fat neck subsequently ending your allowance money for good.

Moral of the story, don't go committing crimes and recording it and putting it on the internet. Don't commit crimes, period. Love thy neighbor.

dude77
03-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Thanks for proving my point of whities being psycho over the smallest sh!t. I'd love for you to come to my home, I wouldn't kill you, just beat the **** out of you.

you're a spineless coward who just condoned hitting a little kid .. you're not beating anyone you fggt

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Thanks for proving my point of whities being psycho over the smallest sh!t. I'd love for you to come to my home, I wouldn't kill you, just beat the **** out of you.

For every white psycho you claim is out there, I'll raise you countless of McDonald's Youtube clips of blacks fighting over a missing chicken nugget.

You seem like a rather uneducated fella, and I'm sorry that's the case. But we live in a society where we're supposed to get along with one another, and not fight one another over the smallest of things. I'm not coming to your house. I'm simply giving you a heads up that there are psychos out there and that to think that in this day and age that we are safe in our own homes is quite foolish.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-15-2015, 01:24 PM
I hope these bastards are eradicated with extreme prejudice. Even the idiots who filmed; they did nothing to stop the fight/child abuse. Vermin.

gts
03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
I'm sure you guys have seen many other videos like this but this is one of the

primary problems with America. There are too many losers in this country that

would rather waste their life roaming the streets and looking for fights instead of

working and collecting a paycheck. This was just an act of racism because the

white girl did nothing to deserve this other than being white. :facepalm

Also, got this video and threat title directly from www.mmo-champion.com.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

what a bunch of lowlifes...

Velocirap31
03-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Come to Midlothian, VA and try me

You're a feeble piece of shit. Go **** yourself.

Velocirap31
03-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Get off your keyboard and come to Midlo

I'm sure you have nothing else to do, but I do. What is Midlo

sweggeh
03-15-2015, 04:26 PM
I just can't help but be racist when I see such thuggish and animal behavior over and over again... the countless amount of videos I've seen of black people causing unwarranted pain, fear, laughing about it, in public places, going 5 on one with everyone standing around laughing, filming, screaming like apes, videos I've seen of black women and men ganging up to robbing a white man in the most disgusting manner possible (the women went at him from both sides acting all cute, then took his things, laughed about it, and stayed around him because they knew he wasn't going to do anything with the black men around, who also had a good laugh at what just happened).... its too much. It would be impossible to archive all of these hideous crimes.

And what bothers me is none of the blacks who wouldn't do such things, don't try to clean up from within. No one gives a ****.

It's not being racist (they don't make it hard to hate), it's just seing scum.

Wtf is this? What is a random black guy meant to do about this chick being mentally retarded and beating up kids?

Why black people always get lumped in together? I never seen someone say that shit when a white person does something. People are individuals, no one is responsible for someone elses actions if you weren't involved. Gtfo with that shit.

sweggeh
03-15-2015, 04:28 PM
HER PHONE: (317)-564-9488

Her "boo"'s PHONE:
Jawon Jones (765)-669-1978

HER KIK:
obey_ogtigger

HER BF's:
yungkaine

HER INSTAGRAM:
10_13_13_doe, NOOK_PAGE

HER ASK.FM:
http://ask.fm/Nook_Page

"Nook" Facebook Profile
/people/Nook-Babiiee/100008436587861

Here's the doxx

Damn...these guys work fast.

One thing I want to know is how they manage to find people from that tiny piece of low quality footage.

KNOW1EDGE
03-15-2015, 04:47 PM
What would Al Sharpton do if the victims were black?
How many times would CNN and Fox News replay that video?
How many times would Obama say "that could've been my son"
How many buildings and communities would be burnt down?

But, the victims were white, so no one cares. #whitelivesmatter

ace23
03-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Damn...these guys work fast.

One thing I want to know is how they manage to find people from that tiny piece of low quality footage.
Well she uploaded it to facebook and most of that info (if not all of it) is on her IG page

Fawker
03-15-2015, 05:22 PM
****ing apes just watching and laughing?

Lamar Doom
03-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Why black people always get lumped in together?

This is what trips me out. Obviously, f*ck that lady, she can die in a fire. F*ck all those people with her that are laughing and encouraging that bullshit. But why does this become the representation for black people? Why are black people responsible for checking her? People try to let poor, uneducated black people with shitty behavior represent the race as a whole and it's garbage. Everything is so embarrassingly racial these days, on both sides. Not to get all hippie skippy utopian but there will not be progress so long as we allow all this mental segregation to continue. Let the individual represent the individual, be a human first, try to do the right thing, for f*ck's sake.

PistonsFan#21
03-15-2015, 05:36 PM
This is what trips me out. Obviously, f*ck that lady, she can die in a fire. F*ck all those people with her that are laughing and encouraging that bullshit. But why does this become the representation for black people? Why are black people responsible for checking her? People try to let poor, uneducated black people with shitty behavior represent the race as a whole and it's garbage. Everything is so embarrassingly racial these days, on both sides. Not to get all hippie skippy utopian but there will not be progress so long as we allow all this mental segregation to continue. Let the individual represent the individual, be a human first, try to do the right thing, for f*ck's sake.

This. But people would rather assume that all black people are just like the one you see in ghetto fights videos and then use that as an excuse to justify their racism :facepalm

That ArbitratryWater, Dude7, PatrickChewing, etc are all a prime example of the stupid people im reffering to.

sweggeh
03-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Thats what I am saying lol. These fools are legitimately retarded.

Some random hood bitch beat up some chick, and ****** on ISH talkin bout "What are YOU going to do?".

As people you have just as much responsibility for that woman as I do. In fact you have more, since I am not American. She is your compatriot, deal with your people.

Akrazotile
03-15-2015, 06:00 PM

Human brains are evolved to make generalizations. It's a survival mechanism. You can look at numerous studies that have been done where people who profess to be pillar's of tolerance and progressiveness are asked to make a series of snap judgements at increasingly quicker speeds, answering "yes or no, safe or unsafe etc." based on pictures they're shown. Even #EmbraceDiveristy fanatics get exposed as having inherent underlying prejudice.

Doesn't mean anyone wants to. It's every single human. Not just the white ones. The problem for regular black folks is that the reality we're all exposed to is that blacks commit violent crimes at a much, much higher proportion than do other groups. And as we see story after story on the news, mugshot after mugshot in the paper, arrest after arrest in the sports world etc. it becomes a reinforced psychological association.

The only thing that can be done about it is to reduce the culture of black crime. There's a reason we don't randomly associate somoans or french people in America with crime. Stereotypes come from somewhere. How can we reduce the prodigious rate of black crime? I don't see a viable solution that fits in the parameters of our "mandatory PC" atmospere. You can't just go into communities and lock them down and make kids study and parents stay at home etc. because the ACLU would fly into action to ensure that black's are not unfairly coerced into improving and all the idiot libs who think they're doing blacks a favor would be bleeting and baahing in support of it. If you think you can just "improve the schools" by adding fancier computers or paying the teachers more and these huge populations of inner city blacks are just gonna be like "oh, well, when you put it that way i won't behave like my parents did or succumb to the temptation of crime and violence, because look at these great computers the white people dun put in our schools!"

You can't make people change. A lot of people in the ghetto resent suburban culture. They're proud of BET culture and they don't want to change. Part of that is a fear of failure, tbh, many of them are too far behind and weren't raised to develop the skillset that will get them a good middle class job, so I do think there's an element of blacks not wanting to embrace white culture because they feel they'll either be rejected by it or incapable of it and won't make it anywhere anyhow. I mean seriously look at some of the ordinary ghetto black dudes you see arrested on various charges. They are soooo DUMB. I mean dumb as ****. And a large part of it is ignorance, becuase they were never raised with ANY encouragement or exposure to normal society. What chance do they have? They can't function in a society. There's no place for them except welfare and gang life. We have to akxse ourselves if we want to keep enabling that kind of lifestyle in our inner cities, or if we want to nip the problem in the bud. I know which way I vote, but sadly, I know which way you vote, too.

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 06:10 PM
It's 2015 white people still think Al Sharpton is the leader of all Afican-Americans.

****ing racist crackers. Go back to praising your KKK leaders

Heilige
03-15-2015, 06:13 PM
Human brains are evolved to make generalizations. It's a survival mechanism. You can look at numerous studies that have been done where people who profess to be pillar's of tolerance and progressiveness are asked to make a series of snap judgements at increasingly quicker speeds, answering "yes or no, safe or unsafe etc." based on pictures they're shown. Even #EmbraceDiveristy fanatics get exposed as having inherent underlying prejudice.

Doesn't mean anyone wants to. It's every single human. Not just the white ones. The problem for regular black folks is that the reality we're all exposed to is that blacks commit violent crimes at a much, much higher proportion than do other groups. And as we see story after story on the news, mugshot after mugshot in the paper, arrest after arrest in the sports world etc. it becomes a reinforced psychological association.

The only thing that can be done about it is to reduce the culture of black crime. There's a reason we don't randomly associate somoans or french people in America with crime. Stereotypes come from somewhere. How can we reduce the prodigious rate of black crime? I don't see a viable solution that fits in the parameters of our "mandatory PC" atmospere. You can't just go into communities and lock them down and make kids study and parents stay at home etc. because the ACLU would fly into action to ensure that black's are not unfairly coerced into improving and all the idiot libs who think they're doing blacks a favor would be bleeting and baahing in support of it. If you think you can just "improve the schools" by adding fancier computers or paying the teachers more and these huge populations of inner city blacks are just gonna be like "oh, well, when you put it that way i won't behave like my parents did or succumb to the temptation of crime and violence, because look at these great computers the white people dun put in our schools!"

You can't make people change. A lot of people in the ghetto resent suburban culture. They're proud of BET culture and they don't want to change. Part of that is a fear of failure, tbh, many of them are too far behind and weren't raised to develop the skillset that will get them a good middle class job, so I do think there's an element of blacks not wanting to embrace white culture because they feel they'll either be rejected by it or incapable of it and won't make it anywhere anyhow. I mean seriously look at some of the ordinary ghetto black dudes you see arrested on various charges. They are soooo DUMB. I mean dumb as ****. And a large part of it is ignorance, becuase they were never raised with ANY encouragement or exposure to normal society. What chance do they have? They can't function in a society. There's no place for them except welfare and gang life. We have to akxse ourselves if we want to keep enabling that kind of lifestyle in our inner cities, or if we want to nip the problem in the bud. I know which way I vote, but sadly, I know which way you vote, too.

I think you made some good points. Do you know of any good books that go into how you explain things and have a similar viewpoint?

Jameerthefear
03-15-2015, 06:37 PM

Yeah no one is reading that

Jameerthefear
03-15-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah no one is reading that
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 06:42 PM
White people hate seeing their kind get whopped by the superior race. If this were two black girls fighting everybody would be laughing and giggling, just like Sharkeisha.

Lamar Doom
03-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Human brains are evolved to make generalizations. It's a survival mechanism.

Probably more of a simplification mechanism than survival

Doesn't mean anyone wants to. It's every single human. Not just the white ones.

Of course we all stereotype, and my point was not just "white people think x about blacks", just the particular context of this thread. Similar point could be made of the notion that all white cops are kin to the abusive ones. And like I said, I'm not trying to be on some unrealistic "let's all be color blind" kumbaya shit.

Stereotypes come from somewhere.

Absolutely. There's a popular adage that "racism comes from ignorance" but the truth is it often comes from experience. But as elevated individuals we should see through that, and any rhetoric about demographic tendencies doesn't really excuse anything to me.

You can't make people change.

Maybe not, but we can aim to remove acceptable forms of mental segregation.

I do think there's an element of blacks not wanting to embrace white culture because

I think this is part of it, obviously there's nothing appealing about some generic homogenized population, but a big part of the problem is our constant need to define what's "black culture", what's "white culture", etc. It's inherently separatist and perpetuates the "us vs them". It's a weakness to me to need to define yourself by simple compartmentalizations. We've talked before about how annoying the "I'm Irish so I drink" shit is or the people talking about "we can't date because I'm an Aries and you're a Sagittarius", it's asinine.

Anyways. I don't think anything you said was way off base. My main point was that my friend who makes 6 figures, has never broken any major law, and is a generally good person, is in any way more responsible for policing the moron bitch in the OP's video because he's also black. Nor should he be represented by her.

TheMan
03-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Typical garbage n*ggers, always attack when they have numbers. Even went after the little kid Hopefully the girl filed a report to the police because crack ho ghetto trash like that should be behind bars :mad:

KNOW1EDGE
03-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Uneducated. Horrible parents. Lack of self-esteem. Looking to impress her loser friends and find acceptance. She believes violence and acting hard will get her farther than educating herself and acting smart.

She is responsible for her actions. But the ones to blame are her parents, the people around her and the society she lives in.

Quite sad really.

TheMan
03-15-2015, 07:50 PM
White people hate seeing their kind get whopped by the superior race. If this were two black girls fighting everybody would be laughing and giggling, just like Sharkeisha.
:facepalm

You racist dipshit, I ain't even white and the reason that video is disgusting is because I'm familiar with the kind of trash those kids got beaten by. Let me first remind you that not all black people are n*ggers, exactly like Chris Rock explained and those assholes in the video fit the description perfectly. The ho who assaulted those kids looks bigger, she even went at the little kid FFS with all her cronies laughing their ghetto asses off.

If you defend that type of shit, you must likely be a ghetto trash POS too :facepalm

Akrazotile
03-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Probably more of a simplification mechanism than survival

Of course we all stereotype, and my point was not just "white people think x about blacks", just the particular context of this thread. Similar point could be made of the notion that all white cops are kin to the abusive ones. And like I said, I'm not trying to be on some unrealistic "let's all be color blind" kumbaya shit.

Absolutely. There's a popular adage that "racism comes from ignorance" but the truth is it often comes from experience. But as elevated individuals we should see through that, and any rhetoric about demographic tendencies doesn't really excuse anything to me.

Maybe not, but we can aim to remove acceptable forms of mental segregation.

I think this is part of it, obviously there's nothing appealing about some generic homogenized population, but a big part of the problem is our constant need to define what's "black culture", what's "white culture", etc. It's inherently separatist and perpetuates the "us vs them". It's a weakness to me to need to define yourself by simple compartmentalizations. We've talked before about how annoying the "I'm Irish so I drink" shit is or the people talking about "we can't date because I'm an Aries and you're a Sagittarius", it's asinine.

Anyways. I don't think anything you said was way off base. My main point was that my friend who makes 6 figures, has never broken any major law, and is a generally good person, is in any way more responsible for policing the moron bitch in the OP's video because he's also black. Nor should he be represented by her.

The problem is that theres a no man's land between reality and sensitivity that nobody wants to step out into. What happens when a white person tries to be more accurate and instead of saying blacks says "inner city thugs" or "criminals" or "women having kids to get welfare" etc??? You just get called a "covert racist." Even if youre literally saying "we need to address rampant crime and destitution in the inner city" it doesnt get addressed because deucewallaces and boozehound would rather enable tons and tons of bullshit, enable crime, enable poverty, enable teen pregnancy, than dare to agree with some whose agenda could even POSSIBOY be... *omg racissss!!!!*

Literally we have people have become such f@ggots they refuse to even acknowledge problems because theyre afraid of being labeled racist. And i got news for you, your hippie dippy utopian ideology stuff doesnt fix these things either. The only thing that fixes it is tough solutions that are enforced consistently. Solutions that might not be fair to everybody. And that's what the hold up is now. If a real solution might even possibly hurt one persons FEELING it's immediately abandoned and liberals go running back screaming and hiding behind the slogan of more money for schools. Dudes are soft as shit. THINGS ARENT EASY. THE ANSWERS ARENT EASY.

Do you wonder why just throwing tax money at these schools hasnt helped shit in 50 years??? Its because thats not the answer. The answer will be much more difficult to face and until people man up, we all lose. And even tho white people may get pissed when random blacks commit crimes against whites here and there, the reality is blacks lose a lot worse. They will continue to lose until someone forcibly changes these communities.

TheMan
03-15-2015, 08:09 PM

:applause: So let's excuse everyday thuggish behavior with examples of past human atrocities...

Your Honor, my client only committed a felony assualt on a minor but may I remind you that the USA dropped atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing hundereds of thousands of civilians...!

Da fuq outta fggot :facepalm

Godzuki
03-15-2015, 08:19 PM
goddamn that shit is infuriating :facepalm

i've seen way too many ghetto black bitches like that, its funny how everyone pretends all white, azn, etc people act the same way.

i mean that is not to say every black person is to blame or acts it but some of u sorry bitches need to own up to the shit that gives black people a bad name instead of make believing everyone does it all the fukkin time.

this bitch really needs to be put in a cage. i wish i hadn't watched this :mad:

Patrick Chewing
03-15-2015, 08:58 PM

Superior race? How many welfare checks have you collected this month, mang??

gts
03-15-2015, 09:11 PM
Typical garbage n*ggers, always attack when they have numbers. Even went after the little kid Hopefully the girl filed a report to the police because crack ho ghetto trash like that should be behind bars :mad:

She did, read a blip from an Indianapolis paper today and they're reporting an arrest is imminent, they know who she is and where she lives.. I guess the chick went into hiding after the video hit the net

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 09:18 PM
Superior race? How many welfare checks have you collected this month, mang??
You want our *****, you want our style, you want our music, you want our slang, you want our bodies, and you want your white women back.

You wanna be me, its OK, just admit it cracka

KNOW1EDGE
03-15-2015, 09:23 PM
You want our *****, you want our style, you want our music, you want our slang, you want our bodies, and you want your white women back.

First person to get the re-ban.

Congrats you uneducated, ignorant nobody :cheers:

TheMan
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
goddamn that shit is infuriating :facepalm

I've seen way too many ghetto black bitches like that, its funny how everyone pretends all white, azn, etc people act the same way.

i mean that is not to say every black person is to blame or acts it but some of u sorry bitches need to own up to the shit that gives black people a bad name instead of make believing everyone does it all the fukkin time.

this bitch really needs to be put in a cage. i wish i hadn't watched this :mad:
Yeah, I mean every race has it's share of lowlifes but black ghetto bitches are aggressive and loud as fck. Ugly ass annoying bitches. Again, I'm talking about the ghetto hos, not all black women because there are a lot of good black women but gaddam their ghetto sistas give them all a bad name, which is a bit unfair.

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Why are randoms trying to act keyboard tough against me? I told you all where I live, man up.

HitandRun Reggie
03-15-2015, 09:29 PM

I got news for you. If you're African American, YOU are about 25% cracka. Fact is you more likely have WHITE slave owner blood running through your veins than the average "white" American. But look on the bright side, at least your IQ is 10-15 points higher than your African ancestors.

32jazz
03-15-2015, 09:31 PM

White Privilege.

Blacks & Muslims(who must always 'condemn' terrorist as if they are responsible) aren't afforded the privilege of being judged as individuals.

Especially if the behavior is negative all 45 million Blacks Americans are somehow held accountable.

TheMan
03-15-2015, 09:31 PM
I got news for you. If you're African American, YOU are about 25% cracka. Fact is you more likely have WHITE slave owner blood running through your veins than the average "white" American. But look on the bright side, at least your IQ is 10-15 points higher than your African ancestors.
lmao...rat poison

KNOW1EDGE
03-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Why are randoms trying to act keyboard tough against me? I told you all where I live, man up.

*asks why people are acting tough against him
Challenges posters to a fight and posts his city and state for posters to come fight him* :facepalm :bowdown:

Ban pending

RightToCensor
03-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Why are you so scared of me? I bet you're drowning your sorrows with a jar of mayonnaise.

This is what I envision you looking like:

http://harkable.com/assets/super-computer-nerd.jpeg

plowking
03-15-2015, 10:34 PM
The amount of you that are actually racist, and throw out some of the words you do when stuff like this comes out really isn't surprising. Just like the racists in the video, none of you would be saying this in person without a group of people around you protecting your dumb ass beliefs.

America acts like it doesn't have a racism problem, but when the going gets tough and things like this happen it is funny how separated sides are.

warriorfan
03-15-2015, 11:04 PM
The amount of you that are actually racist, and throw out some of the words you do when stuff like this comes out really isn't surprising. Just like the racists in the video, none of you would be saying this in person without a group of people around you protecting your dumb ass beliefs.

America acts like it doesn't have a racism problem, but when the going gets tough and things like this happen it is funny how separated sides are.

stupid beta post

Godzuki
03-15-2015, 11:18 PM
it makes me laugh how people make arguments like "you wouldn't say it front of my face" or in front of 10 black guys when you can't even argue the merits and logic of the current double standard realities.

not our faults u have dumbass mainstream American sheep still guilt tripped from 60 years ago like everyone owes you, in a age of wannabe hip hopper try hard's who want to be cool :applause:

just try to be straight up, if thats in your realm of intelligence. stop feeling sorry for yourselves and be straight up to the realities of today, and you'd realize how many excuses black people make for other black people that give them a bad rap.

Lamar Doom
03-15-2015, 11:20 PM
The problem is that theres a no man's land between reality and sensitivity that nobody wants to step out into. What happens when a white person tries to be more accurate and instead of saying blacks says "inner city thugs" or "criminals" or "women having kids to get welfare" etc??? You just get called a "covert racist." Even if youre literally saying "we need to address rampant crime and destitution in the inner city" it doesnt get addressed because deucewallaces and boozehound would rather enable tons and tons of bullshit, enable crime, enable poverty, enable teen pregnancy, than dare to agree with some whose agenda could even POSSIBOY be... *omg racissss!!!!*

Literally we have people have become such f@ggots they refuse to even acknowledge problems because theyre afraid of being labeled racist. And i got news for you, your hippie dippy utopian ideology stuff doesnt fix these things either. The only thing that fixes it is tough solutions that are enforced consistently. Solutions that might not be fair to everybody. And that's what the hold up is now. If a real solution might even possibly hurt one persons FEELING it's immediately abandoned and liberals go running back screaming and hiding behind the slogan of more money for schools. Dudes are soft as shit. THINGS ARENT EASY. THE ANSWERS ARENT EASY.

Do you wonder why just throwing tax money at these schools hasnt helped shit in 50 years??? Its because thats not the answer. The answer will be much more difficult to face and until people man up, we all lose. And even tho white people may get pissed when random blacks commit crimes against whites here and there, the reality is blacks lose a lot worse. They will continue to lose until someone forcibly changes these communities.

Couldn't agree more with bolded.

I think you get a little hung up on some partisan blame . I don't think we're as different as you might think, I just have a little more faith in humanity, I feel like you some days, it's hard not be callous sometimes. But you're sort of stubborn about feeling like your ideas are "realist" and anything contrary is hypersensitivity. Anyways, interesting post. Did you see Whiplash?

joe
03-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Things don't change until people want them to change. Sometimes things have to get terrible before they can get better. The renaissance didn't happen until after the dark ages. There needs to be a cultural change that realizes that all of this violence and stupidity is wrong. However, I don't think it'll be in our life time. So I really don't expect to see much positive change in my life time, really in any area of society or politics. I think we are just on a big negative spiral right now. On the plus side, maybe we will avoid the shit hitting the fan. That might be for our great grandchildren to deal with.

Lebron23
03-16-2015, 12:35 AM
Once you go black, You can't go back.

dilley
03-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Once I read a Lebron23 post, my brain cells won't grow back.

JohnFreeman
03-16-2015, 02:52 AM
https://twitter.com/bhaeberle/status/577321265956069376/photo/1

Joyner82reload
03-16-2015, 04:21 AM
Girl was already arrested and will face 10+ years in prison. She was 18 and the girl she beat up was an 8th grader. Honestly she should just get the death penalty, savages like that have no place in this world and will never be rehabilitated through the criminal justice system. Just a waste of tax payer money to keep her alive. I would put a bullet in her brain and call it a day.

Lebron23
03-16-2015, 04:24 AM
Girl was already arrested and will face 10+ years in prison. She was 18 and the girl she beat up was an 8th grader. Honestly she should just get the death penalty, savages like that have no place in this world and will never be rehabilitated through the criminal justice system. Just a waste of tax payer money to keep her alive. I would put a bullet in her brain and call it a day.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/deyp1AGosZu92/200_s.gif

KNOW1EDGE
03-16-2015, 04:28 AM
You propose we kill an 18 year old girl who beat up a 14 year old girl in order to be cool in front of a bunch of older people who encouraged it?

Does the punishment fit the crime there? No.

Some jail time. Some therapy, get her thinking for herself, work on her self-worth and self-confidence and there is no reason she can't get out of jail in 10 years and be a contributing member of society.

We can't just kill anybody and everybody who does something stupid when they are young.

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2015, 04:29 AM
I think I overreacted a bit earlier, I was just too mad, my bad.

Joyner82reload
03-16-2015, 04:33 AM
You propose we kill an 18 year old girl who beat up a 14 year old girl in order to be cool in front of a bunch of older people who encouraged it?

Some jail time. Some therapy, get her thinking for herself, work on her self-worth and self-confidence and there is no reason she can't get out of jail in 10 years and be a contributing member of society.

We can't just kill anybody and everybody who does something stupid when they are young.

Sure you can. I guarantee you society will be a much better place. And LOL @ stupid and young. The white guys in the fraternity at OU essentially just got the life death penalty for singing a racist song. They will never be touched by another university/employer outside of their own family. They will also be at risk for violence from afro american's looking for revenge.

KNOW1EDGE
03-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Sure you can. And I guarantee you society will be a much better place.

There wouldn't be a society

scandisk_
03-16-2015, 04:37 AM

:rockon:

ArbitraryWater
Sure you can. And I guarantee you society will be a much better place.

It actually wont.. It would be a cruel, reckless society that kills teenagers for beating another teenager.

People make mistakes, and you deserve the chance to learn and evolve.

Joyner82reload
There wouldn't be a society

You're right, hitting a small child out of racial hatred is an acceptable mistake for a teenager to make :rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
03-16-2015, 04:47 AM
You're right, hitting a small child out of racial hatred is an acceptable mistake for a teenager to make :rolleyes:

So the best thing is to kill her? :oldlol:

Upbringing, parenting...

scandisk_
03-16-2015, 04:47 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right. In the end you're just the same as the teenager.

KNOW1EDGE
03-16-2015, 04:50 AM

You take me saying we shouldnt kill this girl to mean that "hitting a small child out of racial hatred is acceptable" ??

You should probably schedule another appointment with your shrink ASAP

RoseCity07
03-16-2015, 06:20 AM
Of course the red neck hicks jump on this and use it to say their racist bullshit in the comment section. The sad thing is that young girls are doing sh*t like this more and more commonly. They are so angry and I can only guess it comes from a broken home. I bet that girl was abused or molested. Some trauma in her life that could explain this behavior. It's really sad.

I'm just glad the girl and her brother survived this. The girl that did this won't go to jail. She needs to spend time in prison where they force her to speak to a therapist. She's young enough that maybe she can be redeemed. This beating is desperate cry for help.

dude77
03-16-2015, 06:51 AM
This. But people would rather assume that all black people are just like the one you see in ghetto fights videos and then use that as an excuse to justify their racism :facepalm

That ArbitratryWater, Dude7, PatrickChewing, etc are all a prime example of the stupid people im reffering to.

people would rather assume wa wa wa .. that's not what I've been referring to .. no one's assuming every black is doing this .. that's not what I said .. what I did say you conveniently chose to ignore like a dishonest piece of shit that you are because we all know it's the truth

fiddy
03-16-2015, 07:30 AM
https://twitter.com/bhaeberle/status/577321265956069376/photo/1
Perfect example of human thats not worth wasting any public resources on, just ship her to the moon.

Dresta
03-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Two wrongs don't make a right. In the end you're just the same as the teenager.
That's just a bullshit cliche with no truth to it. If someone has done you a wrong, doing them a wrong back, goes a long way toward making things right for you, as an individual. It's called revenge, something that human beings cannot live without. Revenge has always been something greatly valued by humanity, even if now, when it has come to be ashamed of itself, it cloaks revenge in the facade of 'justice' - ever since Homer (sweet revenge he called it, whose nectar is 'sweeter than honey'), even, this has been true - the want for revenge is hardwired into our natures, i cannot be removed. We'd be better off is society stopped trying to delude itself of this fact.

Killing is a bit OTT in this instance. Rather, put her in the stocks, so she can be humiliated like the girl she humiliated, and so, if the latter so chooses, she can partake in the abuse. Send her to prison only, and when she gets out, she'll be even more violent, and have less prospects also - i.e. she will end up committing much worse crimes than this if she follows the general pattern.

Im Still Ballin
03-16-2015, 08:50 AM
So much hate so much negativity

Who cares

sweggeh
If the 18 year old was white she'd be getting awards and the key to the city for beating up some ******s.

#SaveOurSociety

:roll:

Trolling but still funny.

fiddy
If the 18 year old was white she'd be getting awards and the key to the city for beating up some ******s.

#SaveOurSociety
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/richardawesome/129702768416.jpg

weak era for trolls

sweggeh
03-16-2015, 08:52 AM
In Fiddy's backwards ass trailer park of a country they burn anyone who isn't white to death, so we already know where he stands on this issue.

fiddy
03-16-2015, 08:54 AM
In Fiddy's backwards ass trailer park of a country they burn anyone who isn't white to death, so we already know where he stands on this issue.
I wish we did. Anyway, keep the ignorance going.

sweggeh
03-16-2015, 08:59 AM
I wish we did. Anyway, keep the ignorance going.

Told you where he stands. He can never be taken seriously in any race argument. He is nothing but the stereotypical Eastern European racist.

Which is sad because I know a lot of good guys from Eastern Europe, its retarded monkeys like this guy who kill it for everyone.

fiddy
03-16-2015, 09:02 AM
Told you where he stands. He can never be taken seriously in any race argument. He is nothing but the stereotypical Eastern European racist.

Which is sad because I know a lot of good guys from Eastern Europe, its retarded monkeys like this guy who kill it for everyone.
:roll: :roll:
Look at this dumb fuск. I dont even hide it, son, Im racists and i hate gypsies. Now please stop polluting the OTC.

Dresta
03-16-2015, 09:05 AM

Most of it isn't actual racism, more mutual resentment developed on both sides due to the policies the government has aimed at black people. You pursue these divisive and ineffectual policies and you make increased racial divisions inevitable. We don't have this problem with any other minority, despite the fact that many other minorities have faced excessive discrimination in the US. You have whites on one side who see how much crime and misery are still being caused by black people, despite the vast amounts of money, and affirmative action policies sent their way - this leads to resentment of belief that there is something wrong with blacks themselves. Then you have blacks on the other side, constantly told how oppressed they are, frequently discriminated against, thus hostile and entitled as a result (a mentality that does not lead to upward economic mobility). Not to mention the sheer number of single mother households utterly incapable of instilling any kind of discipline into their wayward and out-of-control teenage children.

The problem is that the welfare state, and its incentivising of single mothers, has created a situation where, there are a large percentage of black adult males who act and behave like children, except they have real guns, and adult bodies, and so are capable of causing considerable damage. But this is what happens when you treat a whole minority as if it were a child that needed to be led by the hand.

Nowhere in all of history, is there a single example of a discriminated against minority, making its way to prosperity by the government pursuing the policies the US government has aimed at black Americans. Not a single historical example, just blind optimism that it will work, and a continued refusal to admit its gross failure.

It's ironic really, that in some socio-economic respects, black Americans had better prospects during the Jim Crow era than they do now, and that has everything to do with the idiotic 'liberal' policies pursued to 'liberate' blacks. About time to admit it was a failure really. It's failure was evident in the early 80s even:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8

That's a great watch, because it shows how all the common racial tropes of today were refuted by a black economist in the 1980s, and yet still they seem to dominate all political discourse. We have progressed not a single iota. Unless irrelevancies like gay marriage are your idea of 'progress' (you know these causes are loved by politicians because they distract from their incredible ineptitude and repeated failures in areas that actually matter).

Im Still Ballin
03-16-2015, 09:05 AM
I detect a low key amount of black envy in this thread

iamgine
03-16-2015, 09:17 AM
http://share.gifyoutube.com/vqzGOj.gif

fiddy
03-16-2015, 09:19 AM
[
fiction/movie art, whats your point :rolleyes:

pastis
03-16-2015, 10:12 AM
interesting how you can probably see just from reading the comments who is black and who is white.

SugarHill
03-16-2015, 10:14 AM
interesting how you can probably see just from reading the comments who is black and who is white.
In this thread? This video is irrelevant. It's nothing more than a tool to push the same old rhetoric. :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
03-16-2015, 02:54 PM

why exactly???

- People doing stupid/wrong stuff has nothing to do with " Race"

- Go travel the world.....Look at all the people.....people do stupid sh!t everyday...and it has absolutely nothing to do with " Race"

-" Race", "Racism", and every other stupid barbaric generalization is for the ignorant and uneducated...

- Do people behave according to their " perceived" " Fictional" group or culture?... yes..but that has absolutely nothing to do with race.....

- and even the differences in culture between the human species.....is minimal...that arguing about "race" is laughable stupid....mcnupid!

when one person does something amazing.......just because you might look like them.....doesn't mean you will do something amazing!...in fact you most likely won't.

same goes when that person does something stupid.

qrich
03-16-2015, 03:33 PM

Yet, your bitch ass is being a keyboard warrior as well.

Come to Tucson fruit.

Joyner82reload
03-16-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm reaching a point where I truly believe segregation was superior. And not within a city, but on a state level. It's sad these issues only exist with african american's and no other blacks(outside of the gangs in africa, but that's fcking african). It would be much simpler to make a new country within the United States(combine Cali/Arizona/New Mexico/Nevada for instance) and put a border between it and the rest of the US. The respectable african american's would be allowed to come to the rest of the states just like some mexican's crossing over from mexico. This would also end their "oppression" and "lack of representation" as they would then occupy their entire country. Everybody would be happy, blacks would have an entirely black run country and whites would have an entirely white run country. The high earners(i.e. athletes) could still live in the US much like foreign athletes live in the US. Everybody wins.

dude77
03-16-2015, 04:13 PM
http://fox59.com/2015/03/16/girl-believed-to-be-seen-attacking-classmate-young-child-arrested/

check out that article .. 'girl arrested after video shows fight' .. no mention of race whatsoever and they blurred the faces lol .. they even described the attacker as 'girl in white' .. and the victim 'girl in black' .. can't make this shit up ..

the ****in' media doesn't even try to hide their agenda at all

ace23
03-16-2015, 04:15 PM
http://fox59.com/2015/03/16/girl-believed-to-be-seen-attacking-classmate-young-child-arrested/

check out that article .. 'girl arrested after video shows fight' .. no mention of race whatsoever and they blurred the faces lol .. they even described the attacker as 'girl in white' .. and the victim 'girl in black' .. can't make this shit up ..

the ****in' media doesn't even try to hide their agenda at all
What agenda are you talking about?

ace23
03-16-2015, 04:28 PM
trying to keep black on white criminality in the background as much as possible for whatever reason .. I guess not to paint blacks in a bad light even though black on white crime is rampant .. not the other way around .. if I go by cnn though, whites are out daily targeting blacks .. while highlighting white on black crime cases .. that article is a classic example .. you think that article would look like that if the attacker was white and little girl black ? .. they'd have a zoomed in, enhanced video of the fight and race would be all over that article and the headline .. and they'd be talking about a 'hate crime'
They're blurred because they're minors. Have a seat.

dude77
03-16-2015, 04:31 PM
trying to keep black on white criminality in the background as much as possible .. I guess not to paint blacks in a bad light .. but the fact is they're endangering innocent whites who are unsuspecting of what's going on .. because cnn is very irresponsibly telling them that blacks are the ones being targeted when they in fact are the ones who should have their guard up ..

while highlighting white on black crime cases .. that article is a classic example .. you think that article would look like that if the attacker was white and little girl black ? .. they'd have a zoomed in, enhanced video of the fight and race would be all over that article and the headline .. and they'd be talking about a 'hate crime'

dude77
03-16-2015, 04:40 PM
They're blurred because they're minors. Have a seat.

that's your response from everything I addressed ?? .. sounds like you have your own agenda .. troll

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-16-2015, 04:45 PM
I'm reaching a point where I truly believe segregation was superior. And not within a city, but on a state level. It's sad these issues only exist with african american's and no other blacks(outside of the gangs in africa, but that's fcking african). It would be much simpler to make a new country within the United States(combine Cali/Arizona/New Mexico/Nevada for instance) and put a border between it and the rest of the US. The respectable african american's would be allowed to come to the rest of the states just like some mexican's crossing over from mexico. This would also end their "oppression" and "lack of representation" as they would then occupy their entire country. Everybody would be happy, blacks would have an entirely black run country and whites would have an entirely white run country. The high earners(i.e. athletes) could still live in the US much like foreign athletes live in the US. Everybody wins.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Can someone post the backstory? The two were obviously arguing as they were standing in front of each other. If this is true, what could an 18 year old and a girl in the 8th grade possibly have in common that this would happen?

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Blacks have tried that bro. White people burned it down.

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
And the OP is a liar. I thought I was gonna see a bunch of people beating up one person. That wasn't what happened. In fact, one of the guys stops it.

Even when she pushed the little boy (who hit her first), it seemed as if she swung then realized what she was swinging at then backed off and pushed him.

warriorfan
03-16-2015, 08:56 PM
And the OP is a liar. I thought I was gonna see a bunch of people beating up one person. That wasn't what happened. In fact, one of the guys stops it.

Even when she pushed the little boy (who hit her first), it seemed as if she swung then realized what she was swinging at then backed off and pushed him.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

HitandRun Reggie
03-16-2015, 09:02 PM

So in other words make a giant Detroit. :oldlol:

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 09:09 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2997521/Sickening-video-shows-teenager-5-year-old-brother-savagely-beaten-girl-Indianapolis-park.html

According to this article, the attacker was 14 not 18. And she was arrested on an unrelated charge.

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 09:17 PM
One last thing. Her pushing that little boy was a heinous act. But due to their age, shes not going to jail. If thats the case, theres gonna be a whole lotta kids being arrested for fighting. Whether or not it is caught on video is moot.

wakencdukest
03-16-2015, 09:29 PM
One last thing. Her pushing that little boy was a heinous act. But due to their age, shes not going to jail. If thats the case, theres gonna be a whole lotta kids being arrested for fighting. Whether or not it is caught on video is moot.

I'm pretty sure she just picked up a couple of new felony charges on top of the one she was arrested for. She's going to juvee for a while.

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure she just picked up a couple of new felony charges on top of the one she was arrested for. She's going to juvee for a while.
Why? Cuz it was caught on video? I don't disagree that something should happen to her, but then again, theres thousands of vids being uploaded a day of kids fighting. Think of the precedent. She didn't have a weapon, she's not an adult, maybe if she did it dhe to race.

But one thing stuck out in my mind, why did the girl that got beat decide to say she was sorry? They were probably going back and forth on Facebook, probably over a boy, and then they met up face to face.

ThePhantomCreep
03-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Holy shit are there some stellar bigots on this message board. It's like St0rmfront up in here, N-words and everything.

97 bulls
03-16-2015, 09:56 PM
Holy shit are there some stellar bigots on this message board. It's like St0rmfront up in here, N-words and everything.
There definitely is. And this is why we can't get past our differences. If I didn't watch the vid and just read the posts, id be led to believe that a bunch of black prejudiced adults, attacked a little girl and her brother for being white. Thats a bold faced lie.

And I agree with another poster, these racists are cowards, why? Because they know that if they try to preach this poison in public, they'd get their asses kicked in public.

wakencdukest
03-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Why? Cuz it was caught on video? I don't disagree that something should happen to her, but then again, theres thousands of vids being uploaded a day of kids fighting. Think of the precedent. She didn't have a weapon, she's not an adult, maybe if she did it dhe to race.

But one thing stuck out in my mind, why did the girl that got beat decide to say she was sorry? They were probably going back and forth on Facebook, probably over a boy, and then they met up face to face.

Because it wasn't a fight, it was a one sided attack. The white girl didn't fight back. She walked away from the situation after getting viciously beaten and then the Black girl attacked her again from behind and knocked the shit out of a five year old kid. Who's to say she wouldn't have killed the girl with all that head stomping if she hadn't been held back. I don't know if it was racial or not, but I'd be willing to bet that little piece of shit would do the same to a little black girl or a girl of any other race, because she is an animal and obviously got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I'm betting on some serious felony charges.

HitandRun Reggie
03-16-2015, 11:33 PM

The fact that you point out the N words said in this thread and not the bigoted terms issued towards whites makes you in fact a racist AND a hypocrite. You probably don't possess the inward reflection to realize this though.

Patrick Chewing
03-16-2015, 11:51 PM
If I didn't watch the vid and just read the posts, id be led to believe that a bunch of black prejudiced adults, attacked a little girl and her brother for being white. Thats a bold faced lie.

:oldlol:

That's exactly what happened though.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Because it wasn't a fight, it was a one sided attack. The white girl didn't fight back. She walked away from the situation after getting viciously beaten and then the Black girl attacked her again from behind and knocked the shit out of a five year old kid. Who's to say she wouldn't have killed the girl with all that head stomping if she hadn't been held back. I don't know if it was racial or not, but I'd be willing to bet that little piece of shit would do the same to a little black girl or a girl of any other race, because she is an animal and obviously got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I'm betting on some serious felony charges.
It wasn't a fight? Why? Because one girl got the best of the other? Like I said, the girl was wrong, I just take exception to the headline if this thread because its NOT TRUE.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 12:58 AM

No it's not. Nobody there was an adult, they were all kids. Nobody jumped her, it was one girl that was her age. One of the other teens pulled the girl off the other. Before the first punch was thrown, they seemed to be arguing with each other.

In fact, the only person that jumped in was the losing girls little brother.

What video are you watching?

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 01:01 AM
The fact that you point out the N words said in this thread and not the bigoted terms issued towards whites makes you in fact a racist AND a hypocrite. You probably don't possess the inward reflection to realize this though.
He said "N word and everything". What would the word "everything" constitute in your mind?

rlsmooth775
03-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Black women are savages this is why me and other black men date white girls.

32jazz
03-17-2015, 01:37 AM

Thanks for clearing things up a bit since I don't get my rocks off watching children fight on the internet(I try to avoid most all of these type videos).

I recently saw a White teen female chase down another white teen & nearly knocked her unconscious with a damn shovel from behind. Could have killed the girl with a single blow.

These videos(that I avoid) are all over the net ,but the racist really come out when its Blacks don't they?

However , White privilege insulates most Whites from being blamed for the behavior or teenage White girls , but 45 million Blacks are responsible for a 13 year old girls.

ItsMillerTime
03-17-2015, 09:54 AM

Umm.. no it's not? "A group of black adults" =/= a 14 year old black female. Is you stupid or sumpin?

Charges being filed soon (http://fox59.com/2015/03/16/impd-expected-to-file-charges-soon-against-teen-suspect-in-park-attack-video/).

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 10:14 AM
No it's not. Nobody there was an adult, they were all kids. Nobody jumped her, it was one girl that was her age. One of the other teens pulled the girl off the other. Before the first punch was thrown, they seemed to be arguing with each other.

go swimming with out a lifejacking breh :roll:

dude77
03-17-2015, 11:49 AM
well well .. how typical .. blacks going to bat hard for this lowlife criminal .. like clockwork .. trayvon martin .. eric brown .. and now this one .. what's the deal ? y'all sure are supportive of black criminals .. so sympathetic .. it's almost touching .. you even have one defending this little hoodrat attacking a 4-5 yr old .. "he hit her first" lol .. unfknreal ..

telling that you would post that vomit .. 'he hit her first' .. you posted that to blindly defend the hoodrat .. you and everyone else can clearly see that the little shrimp 'hit her first'(irrelevant to begin with) because she was beating the fk out of his sister .. I mean wtf would you even think of typing that ? .. shows where y'all's minds are .. y'all are gonna defend this piece of shit no matter she did(even assault a little kid) because she's black

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 12:51 PM

the girl who was beat down repeatedly screamed, "i didn't do anything.", refusing to hit and strike back because she was watching her little brother (and was probably afraid she would get jumped).

after the first fight (one girl hitting a defenseless one), the girl and her brother leave, the so called black girl chases her down, and again, starts beating her senseless. the little brother obviously tries to hit the so called black girl to get her to quit whaling on his sister. the so called black girl shoves the little boy to the ground/attempts a swing at him (did she make contact?). all of this with the so called black girl's friends cheering and rooting it on.

^^^ how is any of this defensible?

DonDadda59
03-17-2015, 12:56 PM

Where you been? ISH the past 2-3 years has morphed into a Hitler Youth/Junior KKK assembly.

Demitri98
03-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Title should be: Group of adults film themselves assaulting children, laugh about it

The reason racism still exists is because people acknowledge it.

If you want racism to end, stop talking about it.

~primetime~
03-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Race probably shouldn't be mentioned, there are retarded bullies in every race...but I swear it feels like the majority of these type vids involve young black females

Last week it was black females nearly beating a 15 year old girl to death in a McDonalds...now this

There was another thread last year where a black woman beat the living shit out of white mother in front of her son at the park...toddler jumping on the woman trying to save his mom...it was disgusting

It just feels like black woman have a lot of pent up anger and hatred...

DonDadda59
03-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Race probably shouldn't be mentioned, there are retarded bullies in every race...but I swear it feels like the majority of these type vids involve young black females

Last week it was black females nearly beating a 15 year old girl to death in a McDonalds...now this

There was another thread last year where a black woman beat the living shit out of white mother in front of her son at the park...toddler jumping on the woman trying to save his mom...it was disgusting

Based on 3 videos of random personal beefs no one knows the genesis of? Sounds scientific :lol

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 01:14 PM

disagree. i've seen many white & hispanic females fight and get crazy. the shovel to the head video with those two white teens was disgusting.

however, i am curious as to why a certain group of posters are defending/making excuses for the actions of this teenage attacker in OP.

DonDadda59
03-17-2015, 01:18 PM
disagree. i've seen many white & hispanic females fight and get crazy. the shovel to the head video with those two white teens was disgusting.

however, i am curious as to why a certain group of posters are defending/making excuses for the actions of this teenage attacker in OP.

That settles it- White girls who own shovels all have pent up anger and rage issues.

~primetime~
03-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Based on 3 videos of random personal beefs no one knows the genesis of? Sounds scientific :lol
Based on many internet vids...nothing scientific, just saying it feels like the majority of vids of this nature involve black females.

If there was a thread in here titled "group of young girls jump mother in an IHOP" I fully believe most would assume the "girls" to be black because that seems to be the trend.

Not saying it is right to assume race...just pointing out the reality of it

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 01:20 PM
That settles it- White girls who own shovels all have pent up anger and rage issues.
:lol

watch an episode of investigation discovery..females do crazy ass shit, no matter the race or creed.

Raymone
03-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Title should be: Group of adults film themselves assaulting children, laugh about it

Stop talking about racism *unless it's white on black.

DonDadda59
03-17-2015, 01:31 PM
Based on many internet vids...nothing scientific, just saying it feels like the majority of vids of this nature involve black females.

If there was a thread in here titled "group of young girls jump mother in an IHOP" I fully believe most would assume the "girls" to be black because that seems to be the trend.

Not saying it is right to assume race...just pointing out the reality of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsDHTqMvtag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEy2s7FCi7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOvtmiroWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0HaLKLNHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqBRsZHW2Q

White women getting into personal scuffles caught on video are destroying this country with their pent up rage and anger.

Ain't nobody safe.

dude77
03-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Where you been? ISH the past 2-3 years has morphed into a Hitler Youth/Junior KKK assembly.

there's an equal contingent of racist blacks on here .. why are you not mentioning that ? I think some of you get a hard on whenever you see 'white racist'

~primetime~
03-17-2015, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsDHTqMvtag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEy2s7FCi7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeOvtmiroWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0HaLKLNHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqBRsZHW2Q

White women getting into personal scuffles caught on video are destroying this country with their pent up rage and anger.

Ain't nobody safe.
These are like all arranged fights between two white chicks...look I know EVERY race gets into brawls, you can probably find plenty of examples of white girls literally murdering people even...I'm just telling you to me it feels majority of these type vids that go viral involve black females...not all, but many.

DonDadda59
03-17-2015, 01:56 PM
there's an equal contingent of racist blacks on here .. why are you not mentioning that ? I think some of you get a hard on whenever you see 'white racist'

White girls with shovels rampaging in the streets, Black racists on the internet...

http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/13015074.jpg

sweggeh
03-17-2015, 02:03 PM
This is how I feel every time I read a racist post in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmE1MgAXzU&t=5m5s

9erempiree
03-17-2015, 03:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHeJWZEyW0

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 04:44 PM
the girl who was beat down repeatedly screamed, "i didn't do anything.", refusing to hit and strike back because she was watching her little brother (and was probably afraid she would get jumped).

after the first fight (one girl hitting a defenseless one), the girl and her brother leave, the so called black girl chases her down, and again, starts beating her senseless. the little brother obviously tries to hit the so called black girl to get her to quit whaling on his sister. the so called black girl shoves the little boy to the ground/attempts a swing at him (did she make contact?). all of this with the so called black girl's friends cheering and rooting it on.

^^^ how is any of this defensible?
Never said it was defenseable. I stated basically two things

1. The topic of this thread is a bold faced lie. The girl wasnt jumped by a bunch of adult balck people.

2. If you feel she should go to jail for fighting, fine, THEN LETS THROW ALL MINORS IN JAIL FOR FIGHTING NOW!!!!!!!!

The funny thing to me about some of the posts I read isn't so much the prejudiced overtones. It's the blatant hypocrisy. What ever happened to "let's get all the facts", and "due process", and "not commentating" on a situation you know nothing about?

I can almost guarantee this beating stems from a back and forth between both of these girls online. And unfortunately, one of the participants wrote a check that her ass had to cash.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 04:45 PM

None of the people there were adults. They were high school teens.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Its hardly equal. Look at this particular thread. Id say 98% of the racists/prejudiced/biggoted/ violent text are comming from your side. Not only that, but you guys are a bunch of cowardly liars.

Funny. The more things change, the more they stay the same. A fight between two 14 year old girls has evolved into a bunch of black adults jump a little girl for being white.

Thats eerily similar to how prejudiced assholes would lynch a black man for "raping" a white woman when in actuality, he looked at her or even gasp she looked at him :eek: .

NumberSix
03-17-2015, 05:55 PM
well well .. how typical .. blacks going to bat hard for this lowlife criminal .. like clockwork .. trayvon martin .. eric brown .. and now this one .. what's the deal ? y'all sure are supportive of black criminals .. so sympathetic .. it's almost touching .. you even have one defending this little hoodrat attacking a 4-5 yr old .. "he hit her first" lol .. unfknreal ..
Lol. Wait til they find out that the "white girl" is actually half black. I guess her black life doesn't matter.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHeJWZEyW0

I watched a bit of the video. His commentary is dispicable. Why? Because he makes it seem as if blacks are condoning this girls behavior. When we aren't. I went through every post on here and we all agree that what the girl did was deplorable.

What we diagree with is the derogatory comments made towards all black people.

I read in an earlier post in this thread that someone threw a brick into the home of the girl that beat up the other and it was praised. Why? Is that any less barbaric than what that girl did to the other? What if that brick hit and killed someone?

You jackasses are just as ignorant as the girl in the video.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol. Wait til they find out that the "white girl" is actually half black. I guess her black life doesn't matter.
Do you know the backstory of the encounter?

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 06:23 PM
i can see why u have red bars

HitandRun Reggie
03-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Its hardly equal. Look at this particular thread. Id say 98% of the racists/prejudiced/biggoted/ violent text are comming from your side. Not only that, but you guys are a bunch of cowardly liars.

Funny. The more things change, the more they stay the same. A fight between two 14 year old girls has evolved into a bunch of black adults jump a little girl for being white.

Thats eerily similar to how prejudiced assholes would lynch a black man for "raping" a white woman when in actuality, he looked at her or even gasp she looked at him :eek: .

You're the apologist for the violent criminal yet you're running around pointing fingers at people you perceive as racists and cowards. :rolleyes:

lilojmayo
03-17-2015, 06:29 PM
oh shyt

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 06:31 PM
Never said it was defenseable. I stated basically two things
then why the excuse making? the vid you called ignorant is over the top, but he's right on the money when he says that she should at least spend time in juvy. assaulting a girl repatedly with her toddler brother watching, then assaulting the toddler brother, is NOT defensible. she will and should be charged with assault.

The funny thing to me about some of the posts I read isn't so much the prejudiced overtones. It's the blatant hypocrisy.
you're making excuses. no words or petty beef on the internet is reason to do what was in OP.

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 06:31 PM

telling that you would post that vomit .. 'he hit her first' .. you posted that to blindly defend the hoodrat .. you and everyone else can clearly see that the little shrimp 'hit her first'(irrelevant to begin with) because she was beating the fk out of his sister .. I mean wtf would you even think of typing that ? .. shows where y'all's minds are .. y'all are gonna defend this piece of shit no matter she did(even assault a little kid) because she's black
LOL there's literally only one black person in this thread defending this but like 5-6 white people making racist comments. You're so ****ing stupid you can't even think straight.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 06:34 PM
You're the apologist for the violent criminal yet you're running around pointing fingers at people you perceive as racists and cowards. :rolleyes:
What are you special? Im not making any concessions for this girl. She was wrong ive said that many times as has others. She deserves what she gets. Im just saying............out of all the videos teens upload of school fights, why is this particular one worthy of jail time? I saw dozens of fights or better yet beat downs when I was in high school. The kids were suspended for a few days and then returned. I just want to see some consistency.

Maybe arresting kids for participating in these types of videos is the way to go.

And yes, some of these posters are prejudiced punks. Are you even reading the comments? The civilized comments are from people saying she was wrong, but why do all black have to take accountability for the actions of one teenage girl? Damn

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Do you know the backstory of the encounter?
the victim continued to yell, “what did I do? what did I do?” while being kicked in the head.

aside from maybe a petty exchange of words, i dont think she did anything.

What are you special? Im not making any concessions for this girl. She was wrong ive said that many times as has others. She deserves what she gets. Im just saying............out of all the videos teens upload of school fights, why is this particular one worthy of jail time?

because she assaulted a toddler, you fool.

dude77
03-17-2015, 06:41 PM
LOL there's literally only one black person in this thread defending this but like 5-6 white people making racist comments. You're so ****ing stupid you can't even think straight.

lol you're further proof of why certain races have smaller brains .. nignogs on this BOARD are always making little snide remarks about whites you stupid cnt .. pay attention .. you're all around

dude77
03-17-2015, 06:44 PM
97 you hinted that the toddler might've had it coming 'he hit her first' .. come on dude lol you were trying to defend her in some way .. when there's no fkn defense here

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 06:48 PM
lol you're further proof of why certain races have smaller brains .. nignogs on this BOARD are always making little snide remarks about whites you stupid cnt .. pay attention .. you're all around
It takes a special kind of person to be this autistic.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 06:51 PM
then why the excuse making? the vid you called ignorant is over the top, but he's right on the money when he says that she should at least spend time in juvy. assaulting a girl repatedly with her toddler brother watching, then assaulting the toddler brother, is NOT defensible. she will and should be charged with assault.
What excuse did I make? The girl was wrong. Especially for the second part where she runs after the girl and blindsided her and her little brother. But im not prepared to say this girl shoukd go to jail for be killed for whats obviously a teen beef. Because girls fighting is not soemthing that is a cause for authorities to get involved. You really want the police to spend their time refereeing fights between teenage girls now?

She didnt bring a weapon, the girl wasnt jumped, they both are the same age (14).

you're making excuses. no words or petty beef on the internet is reason to do what was in OP.
What? These are kids!!!!!! Even more teenage girls!!!!! This is why I keep asking for the backstory. If these two girls are on facebook calling each othe Bs and Hoes spreading rumors eetc. And they agree to meet up for a fight, then the loser got what she deserved. She should've kept her dumbass in her house.

What did she apologize for? Im almost positive this was over a boy or a "she said she said" situation. And notice after the apology, another girl says "now shes sorry".

Like I stated earlier, the two were probably arguing on facebook, agreed to meet up in that park to fight, and then one wrote a check that her ass had to cover.

Now. If it is a case of this girl randomly picking out someone to fight then thats grounds to arrest her. But something tells me thats not the case.

TheMan
03-17-2015, 06:52 PM
I gotta say that I used the N word in my post but I want to stress that all black people aren't ni*gers, I'm reffering to the lowlife ghetto hoodrats, which apparently she is since she was arrested for unrelated charges to the fight in the video. Obviously she's a trouble maker. I do agree that the title is misleading, they aren't adults, both girls are 14, it's still wrong but teens are always getting into these types of fights, it's still indefensible that she smacked a little kid though but she's 14 and while she should know better, she's a kid herself.

They're lowlifes in every race, color and creed. White trash criminals, Asian hoodlums, Latino thugs etc. She shouldn't go to jail but juvee hall hopefully makes think hard about her future and maybe she'll turn her life around and stop being a ghetto n*gger and becomes a productive member of society. I wouldn't bet on it but you never know.

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 06:53 PM
97 bulls is the stupidest kid in the world :roll: :roll: :roll:

dude77
03-17-2015, 06:56 PM
I gotta say that I used the N word in my post but I want to stress that all black people aren't ni*gers, I'm reffering to the lowlife ghetto hoodrats, which apparently she is since she was arrested for unrelated charges to the fight in the video. Obviously she's a trouble maker. I do agree that the title is misleading, they aren't adults, both girls are 14, it's still wrong but teens are always getting into these types of fights, it's still indefensible that she smacked a little kid though but she's 14 and while she should know better, she's a kid herself.

They're lowlifes in every race, color and creed. White trash criminals, Asian hoodlums, Latino thugs etc. She shouldn't go to jail but juvee hall hopefully makes think hard about her future and maybe she'll turn her life around and stop being a ghetto n*gger and becomes a productive member of society. I wouldn't bet on it but you never know.

well said .. but I have to say .. the most disturbing thing about this incident is how she went after the little one .. usually someone shows restraint there and doesn't do that but she went right at him .. no problem attacking/intimidating the little shrimp .. she needs to be delt with firmly before that hoodrat actually harms someone

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 07:00 PM

funny how i don't see u calling white people n*ggers though. ur an idiot and so is everyone who uses that excuse

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=mehyaM24]the victim continued to yell,

SugarHill
03-17-2015, 07:01 PM
funny how i don't see u calling white people n*ggers though. ur an idiot and so is everyone who uses that excuse
Chris Rock said it so it's okay

qrich
03-17-2015, 07:02 PM
Funny. The more things change, the more they stay the same. A fight between two 14 year old girls has evolved into a bunch of black adults jump a little girl for being white..

Funny. Only one person throwing punches while the other one asks them to stop is now considered a fight.

Funny. Assaulting a minor because they want you stop assaulting their older sibling is just suspension.

Like I said, only certain types of trash will defend assaulting a child that isn't even school age yet, and you certainly are one of them.

dude77
03-17-2015, 07:04 PM
After the boy assaulted her. Yeah. Not saying she should've hit the boy, he was defending his sister. But let's mot act like the boy was a bystander and the girl took to pummeling him after pummeling his sister for no reason.

are you ****ing serious ? lol na you gotta be trolling

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 07:04 PM

Now see. This is a man here (or I should say an adult because you may be a woman). While I don't agree with you choice of words, I appreciate the clarification and respect you even more in that youre not trying to drive a wedge between races.

Than you.

TheMan
03-17-2015, 07:07 PM
well said .. but I have to say .. the most disturbing thing about this incident is how she went after the little one .. usually someone shows restraint there and doesn't do that but she went right at him .. no problem attacking/intimidating the little shrimp .. she needs to be delt with firmly before that hoodrat actually harms someone
Yeah, going after the girl a second time AFTER she said sorry and was leaving and then hitting the little kid tells me she's got some pent up rage, she can't control herself. Teens fight all the time, I understand that, the thing that infuriated me was that she went for more after the other quit and smacked a toddler on top of that:no:

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Lol. She didn't shiw restraint? Did you see the way she was beating his sister? She could've done a lot worse to that poor child. Granted she could've ignored it.

mehyaM24
03-17-2015, 07:09 PM
After the boy assaulted her. Yeah. Not saying she should've hit the boy, he was defending his sister. But let's mot act like the boy was a bystander and the girl took to pummeling him after pummeling his sister for no reason.
am i being trolled here? :biggums:

9erempiree
03-17-2015, 07:12 PM
I watched a bit of the video. His commentary is dispicable. Why? Because he makes it seem as if blacks are condoning this girls behavior. When we aren't. I went through every post on here and we all agree that what the girl did was deplorable.

What we diagree with is the derogatory comments made towards all black people.

I read in an earlier post in this thread that someone threw a brick into the home of the girl that beat up the other and it was praised. Why? Is that any less barbaric than what that girl did to the other? What if that brick hit and killed someone?

You jackasses are just as ignorant as the girl in the video.

Don't disrespect the guy in the video.

He would make a great leader for blacks.

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 07:13 PM
97 blacks is single handedly ****ing up the theories that everyone has the same sized brain

qrich
03-17-2015, 07:14 PM

Wow, really?

Just wow.

Absolutely no point in responding to anything else said by you. Absolute disgusting.

TheMan
03-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Nah, I wouldn't call a black person an ignorant hillbilly, nor a thug Chinese guy a lowlife spiic :confusedshrug:

Look, I've been called a beaner, spiic, Speedy Gonzalez, wetback, borderjumper, Taco Bell, etc...in the end they're just words. Everyone gets called slurs according to who they are, don't need to be so sensitive about it. I even get called nigguh by a coworker pal of mine, who's black BTW....words are just words bro

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Funny. Only one person throwing punches while the other one asks them to stop is now considered a fight.
No. The fact that two people show up to fight each other makes it a fight. If thats what happened.

Funny. Assaulting a minor because they want you stop assaulting their older sibling is just suspension.

Like I said, only certain types of trash will defend assaulting a child that isn't even school age yet, and you certainly are one of them.[/QUOTE]
These are all minors. What are you talking about? Is she older? Yes. Im the first to say she was deplorable in her actions. I think she was so enraged that she lost control because when the little boy started punching her she swung and hit him, then realized it was a little boy then she pushed him. I mean she knocked the boys sister down with one punch. You act like she beat him like she did the girl.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 07:26 PM
am i being trolled here? :biggums:
Trolled how? The boy hit her first, she pushed him. I said it was wrong, but again, were talking about a bunch of kids. Not a 35 year-old adult.

qrich
03-17-2015, 07:28 PM
No. The fact that two people show up to fight each other makes it a fight. If thats what happened.

A fight isn't one party throwing punches while the other keeps pleading "what did I do".

Even if both sides were talking shit on social media and agreed to meet up. That doesn't equate to a fight as the actions clearly were not consistent with that of a fight.

These are all minors. What are you talking about? Is she older? Yes. Im the first to say she was deplorable in her actions. I think she was so enraged that she lost control because when the little boy started punching her she swung and hit him, then realized it was a little boy then she pushed him. I mean she knocked the boys sister down with one punch. You act like she beat him like she did the girl.

So its okay for a toddler to be assaulted as long as its done by a minor.

And since he wasn't assaulted as badly as his sibling was, it also makes it okay.

Got it!!!

dude77
03-17-2015, 07:33 PM
97 is the typical example of the black reaction to this type of incident .. dude is actually trying to justify this hoodrat hitting a 3ft nothing 5 yr old .. can't make it up

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2015, 07:41 PM
You're literally trying to excuse someone who attacked a 5 year old

There is no excuse. It's a 5 year old. Any sensible human knows not to attack a young child

Stempel, HERB
03-17-2015, 07:45 PM
that infuriated me

Get over yourself. You're posting on the internet. :roll: @ infuriated

PistonsFan#21
03-17-2015, 08:06 PM
97 is the typical example of the black reaction to this type of incident .. dude is actually trying to justify this hoodrat hitting a 3ft nothing 5 yr old .. can't make it up

And you're the typical example of the white reaction seeing young black kids from a ghetto acting like fools and generalizing it to the full race :rolleyes:

See how ironic this is?

BigBoss
03-17-2015, 08:08 PM
This is why people bring guns to school

Weak ass trollin

dude77
03-17-2015, 08:12 PM
And you're the typical example of the white reaction seeing young black kids from a ghetto acting like fools and generalizing it to the full race :rolleyes:

See how ironic this is?

no .. I'm not generalizing anything .. but am I aware of that this shit happens way too often .. it's real .. it's happening .. you can keep deflecting .. I'll keep talking about it .. listen to your 'brother' and learn something and stop deflecting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:13 PM
You're literally trying to excuse someone who attacked a 5 year old

There is no excuse. It's a 5 year old. Any sensible human knows not to attack a young child

I'm Still Beta says something that makes sense? This cat must of got back on his meds

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 08:22 PM
no .. I'm not generalizing anything .. but am I aware of that this shit happens way too often .. it's real .. it's happening .. you can keep deflecting .. I'll keep talking about it .. listen to your 'brother' and learn something and stop deflecting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAPKqjFeXxA
You're a ****ing idiot

DavisWarriorsFan
03-17-2015, 08:30 PM
Trolled how? The boy hit her first, she pushed him. I said it was wrong, but again, were talking about a bunch of kids. Not a 35 year-old adult.
You are a idiot. You think kids like her at the age of 14 don't know that's wrong?

dude77
03-17-2015, 08:31 PM
You're a ****ing idiot

video hit a nerve eh lol .. too much truth for ya I know .. low iq negros like yourself don't want any part of the truth .. easier being a victim

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 08:36 PM
video hit a nerve eh lol .. too much truth for ya I know .. low iq negros like yourself don't want any part of the truth .. easier being a victim
I didn't watch it. Now you're getting reported for calling me a negro.

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 08:38 PM
A fight isn't one party throwing punches while the other keeps pleading "what did I do".

Even if both sides were talking shit on social media and agreed to meet up. That doesn't equate to a fight as the actions clearly were not consistent with that of a fight.

True. And honestly, I don't know the particulars of this situation. What I do know is its not how the original poster worded it. And that the actions of one person should not indict a whole race.

Now if both parties agree to fight each other and show, up, I dont care who threw the first punch. Both are guilty.

So its okay for a toddler to be assaulted as long as its done by a minor.
No. She didnt have to do what she did to that kid. She was wrong. But im looking at it from both sides. She's already enraged, the boy starts hitting her and she pushed him. You're making it seem as if she went after the boy for no reason. The boy hit her.

dude77
03-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Now you're getting reported for calling me a negro.

:oldlol: and on top of that you're a pssy .. keep embarrassing yourself

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
True. And honestly, I don't know the particulars of this situation. What I do know is its not how the original poster worded it. And that the actions of one person should not indict a whole race.

Now if both parties agree to fight each other and show, up, I dont care who threw the first punch. Both are guilty.

No. She didnt have to do what she did to that kid. She was wrong. But im looking at it from both sides. She's already enraged, the boy starts hitting her and she pushed him. You're making it seem as if she went after the boy for no reason. The boy hit her.
And since he wasn't assaulted as badly as his sibling was, it also makes it okay.

Got it!!!

shut the **** up before I whip your skinny ass and put it on worldstar

Jameerthefear
03-17-2015, 08:42 PM
:oldlol: and on top of that you're a pssy .. keep embarrassing yourself
I've made you look like a fool and now you'll be banned. That shit must hurt :oldlol:

RightToCensor
03-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Jam spitting knowledge.

My brother.

qrich
03-17-2015, 10:25 PM

Yet, the actions of a Hispanic/Black Zimmerman indicted white people.

And the situation is simple. Black chick assaults white? (light skinned) chick and her four year old brother, followed by black people defending said actions.

You aren't looking at anything from any side besides the side to defend someone due to race.

She did go after the boy for no reason, a teenager/young adult should NEVER punch and/or shove a toddler/pre schooler unless the toddler/pre schooler has them in a life or death situation. A baby shove justified a punch and shove to the ground? Really?

Absolutely pathetic. Just beyond any sort of comprehension

97 bulls
03-17-2015, 10:46 PM
What????

And the situation is simple. Black chick assaults white? (light skinned) chick and her four year old brother, followed by black people defending said actions.
You keep saying this. Who is defending the black girl? Show me a post? All I said was if she goes to jail, then all kids who fight need to be put in jail. Simply put. Kids kids fight. She didn't jump her, she didn't bring a weapon, she didnt blind side her or catch her off guard or cheap shot, and she wasn't an adult. If you feel that she should be arrested, then all kids need to be arrested. How is that defending her?

She did go after the boy for no reason, a teenager/young adult should NEVER punch and/or shove a toddler/pre schooler unless the toddler/pre schooler has them in a life or death situation. A baby shove justified a punch and shove to the ground? Really?
Shes not a young adult Rich. Shes a minor. And what do you mean she went after the boy for no reason?????? The boy was punching her. Again, I've already called it deplorable and something that she.shouldn't have done, but I'm also mature enough to understand that the girl wouldn't have pushed that boy had he not punched her. If your old enough to hit, your old enough to get hit back.

Velocirap31
03-17-2015, 10:49 PM

Maybe tone down the racism a tad... Why are you guys still talking about this? There is no winner here. The group against the attacker is in the right, but can't make an argument without offending the entire race. Ditto for the idiots who support the attacker.

qrich
03-17-2015, 10:53 PM
What????

Clear as day?

You keep saying this. Who is defending the black girl? Show me a post? All I said was if she goes to jail, then all kids who fight need to be put in jail. Simply put. Kids kids fight. She didn't jump her, she didn't bring a weapon, she didnt blind side her or catch her off guard or cheap shot, and she wasn't an adult. If you feel that she should be arrested, then all kids need to be arrested. How is that defending her?

That wasn't a fight. That was one person assaulting another, who was pleading for the assault to stop. And yes, she did blind side her/catch her off guard/cheap shot her the second time around.

This is a fight (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeDYDcTyvKE). See the difference?

Shes not a young adult Rich. Shes a minor. And what do you mean she went after the boy for no reason?????? The boy was punching her. Again, I've already called it deplorable and something that she.shouldn't have done, but I'm also mature enough to understand that the girl wouldn't have pushed that boy had he not punched her. If your old enough to hit, your old enough to get hit back.

In that case, that nine month old that was throwing rocks at the cops should have been hit with the nightsticks. After all, it was old enough to throw so its old enough to be hit.

And had she not been assaulting the boy's sibling, this would not have been the case.

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 11:07 PM
What????

this dude is trolling not even someone of his kind could be this stupid

97 bulls
03-18-2015, 10:21 AM
Blacks never indicted white people. We disagreed because as usual, people, morons made blanket statements against blacks. And in this case an innocent black kid walking home from the store.

No one is defen this girls behavior. I've asked you to show me one post of mine or anyone else stating that that black girl was justified in what she did. What we argue against is the blatant lie. The girl wasn't an adult, the girl that got beat up wasn't beat up by a bunch of black adults, the penalties that some suggested were outlandish as well as racists. And most of all is the fact that some of these morons feel that all black people carry on this way. Your hate and disdain for Blacks shows this. You don't want to acknowledge reason.

She did go after the boy for no reason,

What? The boy was punching her. Would she have hit the boy if he didn't hit her?

a teenager/young adult should NEVER punch and/or shove a toddler/pre schooler unless the toddler/pre schooler has them in a life or death situation. A baby shove justified a punch and shove to the ground? Really?
No. It does not. The girl shouldn't have did what she did to child. He was defending his sister. But see, once again you are lying. The boy did not shove her, he was punching her. She is not a young adult she is a teenager. The girl did swing at the boy ajd missed, then she.pushed him down. You have so much hate that you are willing to blatantly lie in order to get yourself more into a frenzy. Typical racist behavior.

ItsMillerTime
03-18-2015, 12:35 PM
I didn't watch it. Now you're getting reported for calling me a negro.

Beta as fvck. :lol

Nevaeh
03-18-2015, 12:41 PM

Don't forget about hammers either, Don. even a fellow white brotha's not immune to the wrath of white chicks with weapons.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshheygYRP1Ok4sAuySr

Ain't nobody safe.

Really tho. I'm not leaving the house today, fnck that............

SugarHill
03-18-2015, 01:29 PM
The father of the victims.. (kinda looks like Chris Bosh)

http://i.imgur.com/4pxVEG0.jpg

lol at these race baiting ******s. :roll: :facepalm

I honestly bet some are upset they cared at all if this is true :oldlol:

DonDadda59
03-18-2015, 01:31 PM
Black on half Black crime? Nobody gives a f*ck about that :whatever:

Nevaeh
03-18-2015, 02:04 PM
The" Thread Backfire" was coming based on the race bait thread title alone. Some just needed a springboard-any springboard- to go on a racist tirade. Others, like myself, were simply mocking the idiocy of it all. If "Bosh" is indeed the dad of the kids then hey, they still got a white mom that dude77 and the gang can feel justified in "white knighting" for, to save face.

Raymone
03-18-2015, 02:29 PM
So you guys feel vindicated about defending this one-sided attack because one of the victim's parents might be black? :wtf:

Can't decide if some of you black posters are actually sociopaths rather than simple garden variety racists.

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 02:48 PM
White girl needs to learn how to fight back.

She shamed the white race with her cowardly behavior.

Nevaeh
03-18-2015, 02:58 PM
White girl needs to learn how to fight back.

She shamed the white race with her cowardly behavior.

Speaking of "Cowardly":

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhcudYA8UsymR95eE6

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhj5Uyx7M9I0SyVWq4

That second clip is the video defintion of "cowardly". :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Speaking of "Cowardly":

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhcudYA8UsymR95eE6

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhj5Uyx7M9I0SyVWq4

That second clip is the video defintion of "cowardly". :oldlol:

The first clip is just pathetic. Those white boys just stood there and let their boys get clocked. Obviously, the monkeys were taking advantage of the situation, but whites have to learn to stand up for each other in that scenario.

The second clip was pathetic because the guy is chasing and hitting a guy he is twice as big as. Dude, really? The bully is like 6'4 230 and the guy he is chasing is 130 pounds...now THAT is cowardly.

~primetime~
03-18-2015, 03:07 PM

Black on half Black crime? Nobody gives a f*ck about that :whatever:

The McDonald's incident was black-on-black and it was very similar to this thread

Nevaeh
03-18-2015, 03:16 PM
The first clip is just pathetic. Those white boys just stood there and let their boys get clocked. Obviously, the monkeys were taking advantage of the situation, but whites have to learn to stand up for each other in that scenario.

The second clip was pathetic because the guy is chasing and hitting a guy he is twice as big as. Dude, really? The bully is like 6'4 230 and the guy he is chasing is 130 pounds...now THAT is cowardly.

Uhm, correction. The "cowardly" part comes from the fact that dude just stood there and watched his man get clocked and kicked in the face without making a move. "Big man's" head was down while he was wailing on dude #1, leaving a perfect opportunity for dude #2 to jump in and at least help his "homie". But nah, that'd be too much like right, wouldn't it?

DonDadda59
03-18-2015, 03:18 PM
The McDonald's incident was black-on-black

Now you're just making assumptions. I'd need to see some genealogy reports before I can make that conclusion.

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Uhm, correction. The "cowardly" part comes from the fact that dude just stood there and watched his man get clocked and kicked in the face without making a move. "Big man's" head was down while he was wailing on dude #1, leaving a perfect opportunity for dude #2 to jump in and at least help his "homie". But nah, that'd be too much like right, wouldn't it?

Well, of course the dude that ran is a coward. To be expected, he's 130 pounds and obviously not a skilled fighter. However, it was cowardly of the big man to chase and beat down such a small little punk. Fight a man your own size with a similar background.

~primetime~
03-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Now you're just making assumptions. I'd need to see some genealogy reports before I can make that conclusion.
hmm that would take work...

It's much easier to just assume whites only care about white victims...let's just go through life with that mind set instead.

DonDadda59
03-18-2015, 03:34 PM
hmm that would take work...

It's much easier to just assume whites only care about white victims...let's just go through life with that mind set instead.

/Thread :applause:

TheMan
03-18-2015, 04:06 PM
:no: That isn't the case with me since I ain't even White

Unlike the racists here who made it a Black vs White thing, I saw it as an out of control sadistic hoodrat going off on someone (and her 4-5 y.o. brother) who wanted no part of the fight :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
03-18-2015, 05:08 PM
:no: That isn't the case with me since I ain't even White

Unlike the racists here who made it a Black vs White thing, I saw it as an out of control sadistic hoodrat going off on someone (and her 4-5 y.o. brother) who wanted no part of the fight :confusedshrug:
You literally called her a n*gger...

Droid101
03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Damn... Jameer owning fools twice his age in this thread.

Nevaeh
03-18-2015, 05:21 PM
Well, of course the dude that ran is a coward. To be expected, he's 130 pounds and obviously not a skilled fighter. However, it was cowardly of the big man to chase and beat down such a small little punk. Fight a man your own size with a similar background.

Dude, stop it. First of all it was a 2 vs.1. Secondly, Big Man warned both dudes that he wasn't in the mood for drama, and it would be best for them to leave and mind their business. Dude number 2 got geeked up, because he had his homie with him. What he didn't bank on was Big Man actually calling their bluff when they started acting "hard", trying to show out and impress people nearby.

qrich
03-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Blacks never indicted white people. We disagreed because as usual, people, morons made blanket statements against blacks. And in this case an innocent black kid walking home from the store.

And here goes the twisting again

No one is defen this girls behavior. I've asked you to show me one post of mine or anyone else stating that that black girl was justified in what she did. What we argue against is the blatant lie. The girl wasn't an adult, the girl that got beat up wasn't beat up by a bunch of black adults, the penalties that some suggested were outlandish as well as racists. And most of all is the fact that some of these morons feel that all black people carry on this way. Your hate and disdain for Blacks shows this. You don't want to acknowledge reason.

Stating that this was a fight and not an assault is defending the behavior. Justifying punching a four year old is defending the behavior.

What? The boy was punching her. Would she have hit the boy if he didn't hit her?

So, then you must surely have agreed that the cops should have shot the 9 month old throwing rocks at them, as, he was hitting them.

No. It does not. The girl shouldn't have did what she did to child. He was defending his sister. But see, once again you are lying. The boy did not shove her, he was punching her. She is not a young adult she is a teenager. The girl did swing at the boy ajd missed, then she.pushed him down. You have so much hate that you are willing to blatantly lie in order to get yourself more into a frenzy. Typical racist behavior.

Typical trash behavior, justifying an assault and child abuse.

TheMan
03-18-2015, 11:29 PM
You literally called her a n*gger...
I call ignorant white people rednecks, hillbillies or white trash all the time here and have never seen you get all up in arms about that you hipocrite.

If a Mexican is a criminal then I'll call him a beaner trash, if an Italian is a criminal, I'll call him a wop lowlife and so on.