PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't leBRONZE want anybody to threaten his stats?

20Four
03-15-2015, 01:46 PM
After reading his comments on kyrie Irving it just shows you how insecure this beta is? Kobe, Jordan, Bird would NEVER say shit like this...they would rather congratulate a teammate because thats what REAL alpha's do...they don't down play their teammates accomplishments

Velocirap31
03-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Why are all the shitty poster like OP unbanned now

24-Inch_Chrome
03-15-2015, 02:07 PM
Why does LeBron live rent free in your head? Surely he could afford a nicer place to be.

k0kakw0rld
03-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Shut the fvck up please..I'm starting to have enough of people like you. Wasn't he the one posting videos, congratulating Kyrie for the 55 points then went on social media again, to call him a special, special kid. Even after the 57 point game.

They ask him a question, he answers. Stop looking for something thats not there just to create an unnecessary thread. Get a life, nobody is paying you. Move on. :D

GimmeThat
03-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Because he and Dan Gilbert got into a little fight about championships, and now he cant afford nice places to live rent free.

?

Hittin_Shots
03-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Why does LeBron live rent free in your head? Surely he could afford a nicer place to be.

Likes wide open spaces?

24-Inch_Chrome
03-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Likes wide open spaces?

:applause:

sd3035
03-15-2015, 02:35 PM
because he knows he doesn't pass the eye test

Uncle Drew
03-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Why are you still posting OP? You took the biggest L in ISH-history the other day. Go play outside.

Foster5k
03-15-2015, 02:42 PM
20Four you got my order wrong at McDonalds the other day. I'm still pissed at you. I wanted a McChicken, but you gave me a McFish. :mad: :mad: :mad:

pauk
03-15-2015, 02:45 PM
After reading his comments on kyrie Irving it just shows you how insecure this beta is? Kobe, Jordan, Bird would NEVER say shit like this...they would rather congratulate a teammate because thats what REAL alpha's do...they don't down play their teammates accomplishments

Hm, what did you read exactly? All i have seen is massive praise...

...and im not sure you can say that Kobe was so very benovelent to his teammates like Lebron was.... they hated him, Phil Jackson wrote an entire book about that which also includes things about how uncoachable he was... and didnt Kobe drive Shaq away because he couldnt handle being a 2nd fiddle?

GimmeThat
03-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Hm, what did you read exactly? All i have seen is massive praise...

...and im not sure you can say that Kobe was so very benovelent to his teammates like Lebron was.... they hated him, Phil Jackson wrote an entire book about that which also includes things about how uncoachable he was... and didnt Kobe drive Shaq away because he couldnt handle being a 2nd fiddle?

the fact that he didnt retire after the first 3peat may suggest so.

Not that this couldnt be applied to Scottie Pippen.