PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Chicago area want to Ball and upload it to insidehoops?

jongib369
03-17-2015, 12:28 AM
https://youtu.be/PZ6UBtTtdtA

We aren't any good, but we have no shame and love playing. Would be cool to play against fellow Insidehoopers.

He's never played any type of orginized ball, while I have but it wasn't anything serious. I'm significantly stronger than the last video you guys saw of me, but my stamina is still shit :lol

He's 6'1, 190 with a matching Wingpsan. Lots of stamina and pretty damn strong

I'm 5'8 close to 5'9, with a 6'1 wingspan at 182. Definitely stronger than the average joe, but like I mentioned zero stamina and hops lol

:cheers:

Smoke117
03-17-2015, 12:33 AM
You realize stamina is something anyone can work on right?...lazy bitch.

jongib369
03-17-2015, 12:37 AM
You realize stamina is something anyone can work on right?...lazy bitch.
Haha Ive been working on it lately. Been focusing on lifting, but I've started sprinting as fast as I can for 3-4 minutes, with a break and then repeat.Weather has cleared up, so distance running outside will be easier

RightToCensor
03-17-2015, 12:39 AM
Stamina is mainly about pacing yourself. It makes no sense to play like Russell Westbrook when you have the athleticism of Andre Miller.

Budadiiii
03-17-2015, 12:42 AM
Sometimes the courts need some comedy relief from a couple of goobers like you guys. :cheers:

I'd bully dude in the passenger seat. How do you react when someone verbally attacks you on the court? I'm very aggressive when I play. I scream and talk a lot of shit.

Smoke117
03-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Haha Ive been working on it lately. Been focusing on lifting, but I've started sprinting as fast as I can for 3-4 minutes, with a break and then repeat.Weather has cleared up, so distance running outside will be easier

You should run suicides each night till you drop. Run them each night till your legs are jello and your lungs are on fire. You have to keep pushing your body to the limit if you want to reach new said limits. Also, take a jog each morning if you have the time.

jongib369
03-17-2015, 12:57 AM
Sometimes the courts need some comedy relief from a couple of goobers like you guys. :cheers:

I'd bully dude in the passenger seat. How do you react when someone verbally attacks you on the court? I'm very aggressive when I play. I scream and talk a lot of shit.
Haha bully me how so? How big are you? Do you even lift bruh? (Don't take that serious lmao)

I don't really care about people talking shit or playing phsyical. Talking can tick me off a little but it doesnt get to my head at all. I've had people dip, and ram their shoulder into my face driving and it didn't really faze me. Was lucky it didn't break my nose, but otherwise playing physical is fun IMO. Not trying to sound tough or anything, I'm just not a wuss