PDA

View Full Version : Huge win in Miami last night.

305Baller
03-17-2015, 10:37 AM
It was an epic game for the Miami Heat vs the Cavs last night:

Dragic4Life
03-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Agreed. We definitely need to have Bosh fully healthy.

Can't wait to see our full potential of the new big 3 (Dragic, Bosh, Wade) being realised. We can seriously contend.

tmacattack33
03-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Nope. Sorry to rain on your parade.

But I doubt that this game has any relevance or can be a predictor of anything.

Most of the Heat players were probably going all out at 100% since they want to prove they don't suck without Lebron.

Meanwhile, for Cleveland it was just another game. They were probably more focused on which clubs they were going to that night and which girls they want to hit up after the game.

I didn't even watch. Because it doesn't matter. All eyes for Cleveland and all the other contenders are on April 20 when the playoffs start.

305Baller
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM

Most of the Heat players were probably going all out at 100% since they want to prove they don't suck without Lebron.

Meanwhile, for Cleveland it was just another game. They were probably more focused on which clubs they were going to that night and which girls they want to hit up after the game.

I didn't even watch. Because it doesn't matter. All eyes for Cleveland and all the other contenders are on April 20 when the playoffs start.

They were absolutely going all out because they are fighting for a playoff spot.

riseagainst
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM
this game was dragic4life's ultimate nightmare. He didn't know which team to root for.

:roll:

WadeStan
03-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah this team is really coming together, and I don't think it's just because they were playing the Cavs. Wade has always been a strong leader and Whiteside responded well to Wade's criticisms and did work. And Dragic has a toughness I didn't know about.

Paul George 24
03-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Agreed. We definitely need to have Bosh fully healthy.

Can't wait to see our full potential of the new big 3 (Dragic, Bosh, Wade) being realised. We can seriously contend.

U AIN'T HEAT FANS :no:

ButterFace
03-17-2015, 11:04 AM
I wish Bosh was healthy.

greatest-ever
03-17-2015, 11:46 AM

That doesn't mean you can take credit from the Heat.

The Heat outplayed the Cavs deal with it.

Mass Debator
03-17-2015, 11:54 AM

Lebron wanted this win probably more than the Heat.

gts
03-17-2015, 11:55 AM

So you're saying the Cavs are happy with having the 9th best record in the league

Indian guy
03-17-2015, 12:03 PM
So you're saying the Cavs are happy with having the 9th best record in the league

I'd say they're content with what their record is when their best player plays - which is 41-17(71%). That would be the 3rd best win % in the NBA.

riseagainst
03-17-2015, 12:04 PM

this same thing can be said about Lebron.... Lebron wanted to prove that his team wasn't stacked from 2011 to 2014. But everyone already knows that it was stacked. And last night's win proved that as well.

305Baller
03-17-2015, 12:56 PM
this same thing can be said about Lebron.... Lebron wanted to prove that his team wasn't stacked from 2011 to 2014. But everyone already knows that it was stacked. And last night's win proved that as well.

Dumbest post of the day nominee.

20Four
03-17-2015, 12:58 PM
this game was dragic4life's ultimate nightmare. He didn't know which team to root for.

:roll:
/thread

Dubeta: 187.124.56.34
Dragic: 187.124.56.34

Fudge
03-17-2015, 12:59 PM

How dare you talk about your team like that.

These fans ain't loyal.

:facepalm

EnoughSaid
03-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Team is going to be loaded for next season

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Chalmers
Napier
Ennis
Beasley
Walker
McRoberts
Haslem
Andersen

Definitely need to add some depth at SG, SF and C. Gonna have to give Whiteside and Dragic their extensions and then bring in some quality players. Bosh and Whiteside will be a top 3 PF/C combo next year.

ArbitraryWater
03-17-2015, 01:50 PM

.... wow, this is seriously retarded.

Anyway, Looks like Wade is off his mini slump and beasting again :applause:

Looks like he was/is beasting for larger stretches, then takes like a week or 2 to get back in it after injuries, and then is back to dominating again.

305Baller
03-17-2015, 03:46 PM
.... wow, this is seriously retarded.

Anyway, Looks like Wade is off his mini slump and beasting again :applause:

Looks like he was/is beasting for larger stretches, then takes like a week or 2 to get back in it after injuries, and then is back to dominating again.

Hopefully having Dragic will help him stay on the court.

Derka
03-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Had no idea Bill Walker was on the Heat. Dude could jump out of the building before his knees went to shit.

Marchesk
03-17-2015, 04:22 PM
I actually like this Heat team. Might start rooting for them (in the East).

Jasper
03-17-2015, 06:21 PM
my fav player - Dwade needless to say provin again, goin tough / tough get goin'

HOF/

nashwade
03-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Whiteside has a much higher ceiling than this. He's playing like he doesn't care and still making an impact.

Hittin_Shots
03-17-2015, 09:22 PM
They lose they possibly drop to 10th, they win they're 8th. Sounds like good incentive.