03-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Please Please Please More Info

BlakFrankWhite
03-21-2015, 05:29 AM
Please Please Please More Info

inb4 Brian shaw

RightToCensor
03-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Bill Simmons recommended Mike D'Antoni and his Run-and-Gun offense.

Not sure how great it can work with Payton not being able to make jumpshots, but it can be a great building block for the Magic's future.

Payton = Nash
Oladipo = Richardson
Harris = Dudley
Frye = Frye
Vucevic = Amare in Robin Lopez's body
Gordon = Marion

Again this all depends on Payton's will to increase his shooting in the offseason.

Orlando Magic
04-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Bill Simmons recommended Mike D'Antoni and his Run-and-Gun offense.

Not sure how great it can work with Payton not being able to make jumpshots, but it can be a great building block for the Magic's future.

Payton = Nash
Oladipo = Richardson
Harris = Dudley
Frye = Frye
Vucevic = Amare in Robin Lopez's body
Gordon = Marion

Again this all depends on Payton's will to increase his shooting in the offseason.

It's not dantoni. They have their guy though no deal is signed. It would be a rookie.

RightToCensor
04-02-2015, 04:15 PM
It's not dantoni. They have their guy though no deal is signed. It would be a rookie.
The first quality for a coach I'd look for if I was the GM of the Orlando Magic would be player development. If he can't surround Payton and Oladipo with effective assistant shooting coaches then getting them to their potential as a duo will take longer than it needs to.

RightToCensor
04-03-2015, 04:15 PM
I liked Shaka Smart for you guys. Had a similar college career to Brad Stevens (winner) and knows defense. Payton, Oladipo, and Gordon would thrive on the defensive end, don't know about Harris and Vucevic.