PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta vs GSW finals

Richesly
03-17-2015, 08:33 PM
Honestly, all bias aside, would this be criminally one of the most underwatched finals considering how it would have the potential to be one of the best finals in a while?

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:34 PM
who cares if the stans dont watch these kids arn't worthy of watching a real team anyways

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2015, 08:34 PM
underwatched

underwatched

underwatched

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:36 PM
yo I'm Still Beta after you are done spellchecking the entire forum of ISH can you grab me a soda? Thanks snitch

SaltyMeatballs
03-17-2015, 08:36 PM
For entertainment purposes, people really wanna see Cleveland make the finals.

Richesly
03-17-2015, 08:37 PM
For entertainment purposes, people wanna see Cleveland make the finals.

But can people truly say other than being a soap opera that Cleveland would be more entertaining than Atlanta in the finals?

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:37 PM
For entertainment purposes, people really wanna see Cleveland make the finals.

this is true watching leshook shit bricks in the finals is pretty damn entertaining

Legends66NBA7
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
It would have the opposite philosophy of the 05 Finals, also an under looked Finals.

Richesly
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
This is my dream finals this year.

Two disciples of the greatest coach ever in the NBA duke it out. While both strive heavily on ball movement, they are not the same type of ball movement. Warriors are more of a star powered aggressive three point shooting defensive team, where as hawks are a balanced average tempo three point shooting defensive team.

Man, would make me die a happy man.

Heavincent
03-17-2015, 08:40 PM
Hawks vs Warriors is a dream matchup for any true basketball fan.

SaltyMeatballs
03-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Hawks vs Warriors is a dream matchup for any true basketball fan.
So i'm not a true basketball fan if I said I'd much rather watch Cleveland vs Thunder or Warriors? Listen, I watch the Finals to get some entertainment. Hawks are good as hell, but they're boring IMO.

warriorfan
03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
So i'm not a true basketball fan if I said I'd much rather watch Cleveland vs Thunder or Warriors? Listen, I watch the Finals to get some entertainment. Hawks are good as hell, but they're boring IMO.

fucc it you should just not watch and go play NBA Jam

Richesly
03-17-2015, 08:44 PM

Provide some insight to how they are boring man. They are one of the more exciting teams in the NBA...

Hawks can throw down alleys like any other team, you got Kyle Korver who can go off like he's one of the Splash brothers at any moment, two of the quickest PGs in the game...(teague and shredder)

This is from last season. And Hawks aren't anywhere as exciting to watch as they are this season then last season.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29K0GIUbCsM.

Would that not excite any casual fan?

Players like Dennis Schroeder bring that "We are better than you" attitude which is amazing to watch with this kind of shot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NMMFVYabSI

dubeta
03-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Lettuce be cereal LeBron fan or not everyone wants to see Bran in the finals

Richesly
03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Lettuce be cereal LeBron fan or not everyone wants to see Bran in the finals

Sure, he's great to watch and bring's a great story to the table.

But not every year is it about the soap opera side of the NBA.

atljonesbro
03-17-2015, 09:14 PM
Cleveland plays some ugly ass basketball. How anyone can enjoy it is beyond me

G0ATbe
03-17-2015, 09:22 PM
I'd rather watch a Kyrie led team instead of a Teague led team without question.

Richesly
03-17-2015, 09:25 PM
I'd rather watch a Kyrie led team instead of a Teague led team without question.

Implying Teague is our best player.

Crimsonrain777
03-17-2015, 09:34 PM
fucc it you should just not watch and go play NBA Jam
they're boring because they don't have Lebron James