PDA

View Full Version : David Lee is the ultimate professional...

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 11:41 AM
David Lee is healthy...and sitting. Lee, on many occasions, is a DNP-CD. We're talking about an all-star player in his prime. We're talking about a walking double double that was the ball that got this Warrior train rolling. Lee signing there was the beginning of a great team and he was the leader on those initial playoff teams. Lee could obviously still help a lot of teams, especially those on the cusp of being playoff teams.

Lee hasn't complained. Lee hasn't demanded a trade.

I HATE the Warriors for what they're doing to David Lee and what they did to Mark Jackson, and I hope they meet OKC in the first round and get their asses handed to them.

Heavincent
03-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Well he's the highest paid player on the team, so he better not bitch.

lol at hating GS for firing Mark Jackson. You're mad at them for firing a fraud of a coach and replacing him with a COTY candidate who has his team contending for a title?

kurple
03-18-2015, 11:55 AM

he worked hard to get that salary

and you are crazy if you think basketball players dont care about playing, just the money

r15mohd
03-18-2015, 11:55 AM

lol at hating GS for firing Mark Jackson. You're mad at them for firing a fraud of a coach and replacing him with a COTY candidate who has his team contending for a title?

i think it's two-fold...Mark Jackson gave them the foundation during his coaching run for GSW, Kerr fine tuned what was already in place and made it better.

Heavincent
03-18-2015, 12:04 PM
i think it's two-fold...Mark Jackson gave them the foundation during his coaching run for GSW, Kerr fine tuned what was already in place and made it better.

Lets be honest, Jerry West and the new front office turned this team around. Mark Jackson was just a guy in the right place at the right time.

The Warriors were straight up a poorly coached team last year.

Heavincent
03-18-2015, 12:04 PM

and you are crazy if you think basketball players dont care about playing, just the money

I'm well aware, but it's hard to bitch when you play on the best team in the league.

JohnMax
03-18-2015, 12:10 PM
http://www.basketsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/21-David-Lee-645x422.jpg

warriorfan
03-18-2015, 12:11 PM
David Lee is in his prime?

:biggums:

imdaman99
03-18-2015, 12:22 PM
David Lee should be happy he's still on a contender with his matador defense.

r15mohd
03-18-2015, 12:24 PM
Lets be honest, Jerry West and the new front office turned this team around. Mark Jackson was just a guy in the right place at the right time.

The Warriors were straight up a poorly coached team last year.

though that is true too, I don't doubt Jackson's influence on Steph as a PG while in GSW.

Taller than CP3
03-18-2015, 12:33 PM
I didn't even know Lee was being benched, I just thought he was still injured.

20Four
03-18-2015, 12:38 PM

Ask leBRONZE, bitch only plays for money

Fudge
03-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Kerr is scum, as well as the GSW franchise.

ButterFace
03-18-2015, 01:19 PM
http://www.basketsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/21-David-Lee-645x422.jpg

That pic of Noah :roll:

Lee looks the same.

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Kerr is scum, as well as the GSW franchise.

Agreed.

Lee played for my Gators and I love him. This is the final straw concerning this sad sap franchise ran by a homosexual. I was angry when they fired Jackson, but benching Lee has really made me hate this team.

KERR walked into what Lee and Jackson built. KERR is the opportunistic one, NOT Jackson.

oarabbus
03-18-2015, 02:25 PM
stalkerforlife or masonanddixon created topic - check

[white player] being discussed in topic - check

[white player] is underrated by team, coach, and fans - check

organization is dumb for mishandling [white player] - check

"will [white player] ever get his due?" - check

:applause:

Crown&Coke
03-18-2015, 02:25 PM
I wonder if he would act so professional if he was in a contract year

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 02:27 PM
stalkerforlife or masonanddixon created topic - check

[white player] being discussed in topic - check

[white player] is underrated by team, coach, and fans - check

organization is dumb for mishandling [white player] - check

"will [white player] ever get his due?" - check

:applause:

What are you implying? Do you see my avatar?

RedBagel
03-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Getting paid over $10 million and able to be a team player. What a professional! How does he do it?

If only you minimum wage workers out there can take a lesson from David Lee, and be more professional at your job. Ungrateful bums!

Achilleas
03-18-2015, 02:37 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/GIF-crying-money-Jim-Carrey-Dumb-and-Dumber-GIF.gif

i have watch many games of gsw this year,and dlee can't play,his offense after the injury has declined and with his no defence he is useless,he can't be a serious part for the playoffs,he will not play more than 10 min

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 02:40 PM
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/GIF-crying-money-Jim-Carrey-Dumb-and-Dumber-GIF.gif

i have watch many games of gsw this year,and dlee can't play,his offense after the injury has declined and with his no defence he is useless,he can't be a serious part for the playoffs,he will not play more than 10 min

:biggums:

Lee, when he actually gets to play, is averaging 8.2, 5.5, and 2 assists a game while shooting 51% from the floor in 18 minutes.

Dude is only 31 and can still be a double double guy every night with minutes.

ralph_i_el
03-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Yeah...he's getting paid a ton to rest up for a postseason run on the most stacked team in the league. I'd have a huge shit eating grin on my face every night in that position. He's thinking about how he's going to be all rested and ready to take huge shits on other teams bench bigs come playoff time.

KungFuJoe
03-18-2015, 05:11 PM
He's a stretch four who can't hit a 3 and doesn't play D.

He's basically a worse defending, slightly better offensive Patrick Patterson.

warriorfan
03-18-2015, 07:45 PM
I hope the OP is trolling

Thunderfan86
03-18-2015, 08:01 PM
That pic of Noah :roll:

Lee looks the same.
Nikka looks like my crackhead uncle. Same gap and everything

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 08:31 PM
He's a stretch four who can't hit a 3 and doesn't play D.

He's basically a worse defending, slightly better offensive Patrick Patterson.

Have you watched David Lee play a game of basketball in your entire life? :lol

Lee is one of the best finishers in the world with either hand.

bizil
03-18-2015, 10:52 PM
Like it or not, Lee has two All Star Games and an All NBA 3rd team under his belt. And when healthy is a 20-10 caliber PF. He's a faceup midrange PF and very athletic. He was in a great position with Golden State as an All Star PF. But his injuries gave GS a chance to get better defense and versatility on the court more often with Dray. And that team needed some frontcourt defense to go with Iggy and Klay on the wings. So even though he's expendable, he can SURELY help another team.

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Like it or not, Lee has two All Star Games and an All NBA 3rd team under his belt. And when healthy is a 20-10 caliber PF. He's a faceup midrange PF and very athletic. He was in a great position with Golden State as an All Star PF. But his injuries gave GS a chance to get better defense and versatility on the court more often with Dray. And that team needed some frontcourt defense to go with Iggy and Klay on the wings. So even though he's expendable, he can SURELY help another team.

If they want to go with Green, great. However, there is no reason Lee should be getting DNP-CD. Lee is too good for that.

bizil
03-18-2015, 11:37 PM
If they want to go with Green, great. However, there is no reason Lee should be getting DNP-CD. Lee is too good for that.

I agree with that! Lee is too good for that no doubt. Once the playoffs come around, I think we will see Lee a lot more often. I hope Kerr is just making sure Lee's health will be good once the playoffs start.

navy
03-18-2015, 11:49 PM
Steve Kerr is racist

stalkerforlife
03-18-2015, 11:53 PM
Steve Kerr is racist

I think he sits Lee to get the black players to like him more. It is a form of racism.

warriorfan
03-18-2015, 11:55 PM
David Lee is pretty much done, whatever foot-speed he had has completely left him now at the age of 31. He just can't stay in front of his man and it's as simple as that. I agree that he is a good rebounder and great finisher with either hand but when he is so much of a negative on defense that it makes him a net negative player overall. He doesn't deserve to be on the floor.

navy
03-18-2015, 11:57 PM
I think he sits Lee to get the black players to like him more. It is a form of racism.
No doubt

aj1987
03-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Ask leBRONZE, bitch only plays for money
Wasn't he the one who took a pay cut, while your boy crippled the Laker franchise with his contract?

Done_And_Done
03-19-2015, 01:51 AM
Speaks to how cot damn deep this team is. When you've got the likes of a David Lee resting up for the playoffs to be one of your first bigs off the bench you know you're in a good position to make some noise.

Bosnian Sajo
03-19-2015, 02:15 AM

That happened twice, stop overreacting.

And the Warriors have a very solid front court rotation, why mess with it? Green fits like a glove; Great defender, shoots 53% from three, good rebounder, hell he is an all around good player. Bogut is the big body in the middle, ofc he is going to get playing time over Lee. Speights is having a GREAT season, did you know he is averaging 11pts/5reb in 16mpg? I wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to get his minutes cut come playoff time, they just don't need him. He might be individually better player than any of the other 3 front court players, but all 3 of them fit the team better than Lee does at this time.

SHAQisGOAT
03-19-2015, 03:27 AM
He's a stretch four who can't hit a 3

Huh? Tht's not his game, at all...

stalkerforlife
03-19-2015, 11:54 AM
That happened twice, stop overreacting.

And the Warriors have a very solid front court rotation, why mess with it? Green fits like a glove; Great defender, shoots 53% from three, good rebounder, hell he is an all around good player. Bogut is the big body in the middle, ofc he is going to get playing time over Lee. Speights is having a GREAT season, did you know he is averaging 11pts/5reb in 16mpg? I wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to get his minutes cut come playoff time, they just don't need him. He might be individually better player than any of the other 3 front court players, but all 3 of them fit the team better than Lee does at this time.

What the hell are you talking about? It happens ALL THE TIME, including once again last night.

And I don't even have to look up the stats to know Green doesn't shoot 53% from 3.

ISHGoat
03-19-2015, 12:00 PM
Wasn't he the one who took a pay cut, while your boy crippled the Laker franchise with his contract?

Kg gifx10

keep-itreal
03-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Why is this thread acting like David Lee was a good player?? :roll: :roll:

He has never been relevant. Every where he went, the team sucked and he stays losing.

Poor man's Kevin Love, and that's probably one of the worst player you can imagine

stalkerforlife
03-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Why is this thread acting like David Lee was a good player?? :roll: :roll:

He has never been relevant. Every where he went, the team sucked and he stays losing.

Poor man's Kevin Love, and that's probably one of the worst player you can imagine

Multiple all-star appearances. All-NBA 3rd team. Has led the NBA in double doubles. Once posted 24 straight double doubles. Was the only player in the NBA to average 18 points, 11 rebounds and three assists in 12-13. Etc.

Great player.