PDA

View Full Version : Curry says Lebron would get his MVP vote

JT123
03-18-2015, 03:06 PM
if he couldn't vote for himself. :applause: Harden and Westbrook stans mad as shit. :oldlol: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12507254

RoundMoundOfReb
03-18-2015, 03:07 PM
He's right. It's a two horse race between him and LeBron.

Dragic4Life
03-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Real recognize real.

Eric Cartman
03-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Not gonna say Harden when Harden disrespected his team and got nailed by them every time out.

VengefulAngel
Lebron stans always happy with 2nd place....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

imnew09
Overrated recognize overrated.

Only do good in STACked team

riseagainst

:lol

Eric Cartman
03-18-2015, 03:10 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

JT123
03-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Real recognize real.
:cheers:

BlakFrankWhite
03-18-2015, 03:14 PM
LeBron's definetly had the best peak off all time.....9 years in a row he's been a top 3 MVP candidate...but this year Westbrook has been the most VALUABLE player to his team....if it we'rnt for him thunder would have been a lottery team this season.

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:20 PM

?

Durant is the consistent #2

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:21 PM
LeBron's definetly had the best peak off all time.....9 years in a row he's been a top 3 MVP candidate...but this year Westbrook has been the most VALUABLE player to his team....if it we'rnt for him thunder would have been a lottery team this season.
No he hasn't. Harden and Curry are more valuable to their teams than Westbrook is.

Even Davis has a solid case over Westbrook

Eric Cartman
03-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Westbrook has been the most VALUABLE player to his team....if it we'rnt for him thunder would have been a lottery team this season.

http://i57.tinypic.com/29lib6a.png

Cali Syndicate
03-18-2015, 03:26 PM
:cheers:

Recognizing your self there, buddy?

BlakFrankWhite
03-18-2015, 03:30 PM
No he hasn't. Harden and Curry are more valuable to their teams than Westbrook is.

Even Davis has a solid case over Westbrook

Harden's been crap over the past 12 games 21/6/4 on 38% FG yet Houston are walking through most teams...and the last time Davis got injured and missed games Pelicans went on a 5 game winning run

OKC are 5-11 without Westbrook...32-19 with him...hence the term Valuable.

Curry has a solid case and will most likely be the winner

Fudge
03-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Kevin Durant is the clear MVP of the league.

Stats show it. Numbaz don't lie.

BlakFrankWhite
03-18-2015, 03:34 PM
Btw Westbrook's 1st in scoring and 4th in assists

Can anyone remember the last time a player was top 5 in both categories?

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 03:34 PM
only lebron would get an mvp vote while averaging 26 points and having the 8th best record

kobe would have 12 mvps if that were the criteria

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:37 PM
only lebron would get an mvp vote while averaging 26 points and having the 8th best record

kobe would have 12 mvps if that were the criteria
Becuase Kobe never averaged 5.7 rebounds, 7.5 assists, or 49% field goal shooting

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Becuase Kobe never averaged 5.7 rebounds, 7.5 assists, or 49% field goal shooting

Eric Cartman
03-18-2015, 03:39 PM

Forgot to switch alts :lol

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:41 PM
Forgot to switch alts :lol

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 03:42 PM
Golden State 53-13
Atlanta 53-14
Memphis 47-21
Portland 44-21
Houston 45-22
LA Clippers 43-25
Dallas 43-25
Cleveland 43-26
San Antonio 41-25
Toronto 40-27
Chicago 40-28

lebrons like a few games from not even being a top 10 record for god sake

MVP?

JT123
03-18-2015, 03:43 PM
:oldlol: Kenneth body bagged AGAIN!

sportjames23
03-18-2015, 03:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:45 PM
Golden State 53-13
Atlanta 53-14
Memphis 47-21
Portland 44-21
Houston 45-22
LA Clippers 43-25
Dallas 43-25
Cleveland 43-26
San Antonio 41-25
Toronto 40-27
Chicago 40-28

lebrons like a few games from not even being a top 10 record for god sake

MVP?
He's also a 2 game win streak away from having a better record than the Clippers which is entirely possible since Cleveland has the easiest schedule remaining

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:46 PM
He's also a 2 game win streak away from having a better record than the Clippers which is entirely possible since Cleveland has the easiest schedule remaining

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 03:48 PM

kobe averaged over 5.7 rebounds 7 times you pathetic excuse for a hermaphrodite

and 7.5 assists is easy when you surround yourself with colluded prime allstars every year and pad stats by turning dominant PF post players into spot up three point shooters

49% is mainly due to him being a 6-9, 260 pound near power forward driving for layups 70% of the time cause nobody can breathe on him

and another thing

5.7 rebounds is not impressive for a guy whos nearly the same build as prime dwight howard

people always boast about lebrons all around numbers. but fail to realize just how bad of a rebounder he is because theyre always comparing him to 6-5 shooting guards

:roll:

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 03:50 PM

you forgot to switch accounts ... how many times is that already just in this thread alone?

:biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:52 PM
kobe averaged over 5.7 rebounds 7 times you pathetic excuse for a hermaphrodite

and 7.5 assists is easy when you surround yourself with colluded prime allstars every year and pad stats by turning dominant PF post players into spot up three point shooters

49% is mainly due to him being a 6-9, 260 pound near power forward driving for layups 70% of the time cause nobody can breathe on him

and another thing

5.7 rebounds is not impressive for a guy whos nearly the same build as prime dwight howard

people always boast about lebrons all around numbers. but fail to realize just how bad of a rebounder he is because theyre always comparing him to 6-5 shooting guards

:roll:
Kobe had prime Shaq and coun't even get above 6 assists :roll:

And come on... never shooting over 47% in his career despite being an "elite scorer"? Pathetic

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Kobe had prime Shaq and coun't even get about 6 assists :roll:

And come on... never shooting over 47% in his career despite being an "elite scorer"? Pathetic

JT123
03-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Kenneth taking L's from all angles, no lube! Spread those cheeks, boy. :lol

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 03:58 PM

shows how much you watched basketball back in the day

considering shaq is a post up back down player. not a pick and roll guy

you cant get an assist tossing it into shaq moron

catch ( triangle rotation ) ... 3-4 second back down move ( if doubled kick out for re entry or three pointer ) ... go to hook shot with right spin or left ( sometimes with pump fake, or pass to cutting man )

in all shaqs moves took almost 5 seconds, 10 seconds if re-post

there usually were no assisted plays on a shaq score... theres the rare few times a game kobe would drive and spoon feed shaq for an easy dunk. but it was rare with the way the triangle offense rotated and how shaq clogged the paint.

learn your history you slack jawed yocal f*ggot

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Kenneth taking L's from all angles, no lube! Spread those cheeks, boy. :lol

all i'm seeing is the dude keeps quoting himself and spamming the same gif 3-4 times

and repeating a post is a sign of weakness

especially if youre openly quoting yourself... i dunno.. maybe its just his way of covering up the fact that he forgot to log into his alt. now hes spamming it nonstop to make it look like he planned it from the start

he's worried we're all gonna find out he has no actual friends on ISH and theyre all just his alts

pretty sad huh

but then again... i could be talking/quoting his very same alt with this very post

creepy

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:03 PM
shows how much you watched basketball back in the day

considering shaq is a post up back down player. not a pick and roll guy

you cant get an assist tossing it into shaq moron

catch ( triangle rotation ) ... 3-4 second back down move ( if doubled kick out for re entry or three pointer ) ... go to hook shot with right spin or left ( sometimes with pump fake, or pass to cutting man )

in all shaqs moves took almost 5 seconds, 10 seconds if re-post

there usually were no assisted plays on a shaq score... theres the rare few times a game kobe would drive and spoon feed shaq for an easy dunk. but it was rare with the way the triangle offense rotated and how shaq clogged the paint.

learn your history you slack jawed yocal f*ggot

Wow you are dumb. Shaq easily gained post position and could just put the ball in the hoop easily. That's one of the benefits of having a C that strong.

Shaq averaged 60.9 % of his field goals being ASSISTED from other players. You clearly didn't watch the 2000s Lakers, so I'm not gonna bother reading your garbage.

http://i.imgur.com/A8YVNXf.png

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:04 PM
Wow you are dumb. Shaq easily gained post position and could just put the ball in the hoop easily. That's one of the benefits of having a C that strong.

Shaq averaged 60.9 % of his field goals being ASSISTED from other players. You clearly didn't watch the 2000s Lakers, so I'm not gonna bother reading your garbage.

Smoke117
03-18-2015, 04:05 PM

Kobe has only ever been able to shoot 50% or better on just 2 point shots...ONE SEASON. Look at all his contemporaries...multiple seasons.

JT123
03-18-2015, 04:05 PM
all i'm seeing is the dude keeps quoting himself and spamming the same gif 3-4 times

especially if youre openly quoting yourself... i dunno.. maybe its just his way of covering up the fact that he forgot to log into his alt. now hes spamming it nonstop to make it look like he planned it from the start

he's worried we're all gonna find out he has no actual friends on ISH and theyre all just his alts

pretty sad huh

but then again... i could be talking/quoting his very same alt with this very post

creepy
:roll: We've got you on a leash, little boy.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:07 PM

well even if they were. the triangle promotes the extra pass and cutting/rotations.

so it wasnt a 2 man game like some amare/nash or stockton/malone

r15mohd
03-18-2015, 04:09 PM
well even if they were. the triangle promotes the extra pass and cutting/rotations.

he posted facts...and you still say if! lol

that backpedal life! :lol :lol :lol

http://tourdafrique.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/0000/6123/going-back.gif

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:09 PM

stfu kenneth. Kobe was surrounded by elite clutch shooters, and Shaq, and couldn't average over 6 assists, or 47% shooting. He is overrated trash and deserved only 1 MVP at best.

Deal with it

someone KG me

Lebronxrings
03-18-2015, 04:11 PM

pretty sad huh

creepy
dam kenny gotta result to alt posts to make himself feel better. :oldlol: JT and shuttles got this guy hunched over like a bitch.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:11 PM
wasnt this thread about lebrons 8th seed team warranting him mvp considerations ?

when was the last time a guy with an 8th seed or worse won the award?

just sayin

it was bad enough when he won mvp without a top 3 record in 2012 on a colluded bullshit ring chasing team

Smoke117
03-18-2015, 04:13 PM
wasnt this thread about lebrons 8th seed team warranting him mvp considerations ?

when was the last time a guy with an 8th seed or worse won the award?

just sayin

it was bad enough when he won mvp without a top 3 record in 2012 on a colluded bullshit ring chasing team

:sleeping You are as tiresome as ever.

riseagainst
03-18-2015, 04:13 PM

You obviously don't know what the triangle is about.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:14 PM
dam kenny gotta result to alt posts to make himself feel better. :oldlol: JT and shuttles got this guy hunched over like a bitch.

i'm only gonna respond to one of your alts per thread

just fair warning. so if you want me to reply to anything after this. stick to your 1st split personality you hermaphrosamurai

Im Still Ballin
03-18-2015, 04:15 PM
The stan wars never stop...

Sigh.

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:15 PM
06: Kobe had a 38.7 % usage rate, and only assisted 24% of shots while on the floor :lol 4.5 APG that year. Even his other 2 highest usage years he only averaged 4.6 or 4.7 APG :facepalm

Meanwhile, LeBron's highest usage is around 33.5-33.8% and he was getting 37-41.8% field goals assisted by him when he was on the floor.

Those years he averaged 7.2, and 8.6 assists per game, and this was with the Cleveland casts that didn't have anyone nearly as good as prime Shaq where LeBron could bird feed :facepalm

Yikes, Kobe just slips more and more every time I see his #s

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:16 PM
stfu kenneth. Kobe was surrounded by elite clutch shooters, and Shaq, and couldn't average over 6 assists, or 47% shooting. He is overrated trash and deserved only 1 MVP at best.

Deal with it

someone KG me

wasnt kobe the team leader in APG for all 3 titles with shaq?

and jordan had the same 5-6 apg average with chicago. the triangle doesnt promote ball dominant play makers

infact... kobes the 3rd most successful playmaker in nba history

5 titles as leading playmaker/assist man

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 04:19 PM
06: Kobe had a 38.7 % usage rate, and only assisted 24% of shots while on the floor :lol 4.5 APG that year. Even his other 2 highest usage years he only averaged 4.6 or 4.7 APG :facepalm

Meanwhile, LeBron's highest usage is around 33.5-33.8% and he was getting 37-41.8% field goals assisted by him when he was on the floor.

Those years he averaged 7.2, and 8.6 assists per game, and this was with the Cleveland casts that didn't have anyone nearly as good as prime Shaq where LeBron could bird feed :facepalm

Yikes, Kobe just slips more and more every time I see his #s

i just wanna know one thing... how many times after each post do you sign into a new account to rep yourself?

must be hard work not having a life

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:19 PM
wasnt kobe the team leader in APG for all 3 titles with shaq?

and jordan had the same 5-6 apg average with chicago. the triangle doesnt promote ball dominant play makers

infact... kobes the 3rd most successful playmaker in nba history

5 titles as leading playmaker/assist man

Kobe also had the highest usage rate out of anyone besides Shaq.

But yeah to answer your original question, this is why LeBron is an MVP candidate and why Kobe was not. LeBron's numbers are MVP worthy, where as Kobe's weren't (at least the years his team had a record similar to the Cavs current)

JT123
03-18-2015, 04:20 PM
:oldlol: We stay bullying these Kobe stan trolls. He's our bitch on here. :banana:

J Shuttlesworth
03-18-2015, 04:20 PM
i just wanna know one thing... how many times after each post do you sign into a new account to rep yourself?

must be hard work not having a life

Embarassing. You can't defend your idol, so you result to personal attacks. True sign of a coward :facepalm Peace out

JT123
03-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Embarassing. You can't defend your idol, so you result to personal attacks. True sign of a coward :facepalm Peace outhttp://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

ISHGoat
03-18-2015, 05:08 PM
Wow kenneth getting shat on as usual...

Give it up man, defending kobe is a losing battle, he just was never as good as even a sophomore lebron in terms of basketball play.

Accomplishments? Yeah he has Lebron beat by a fair margin. 5>2, all nba record, etc etc. But Lebron never got to play with peak shaq or prime gasol. When lebron had a stacked team (miami) he went to 4 straight finals and repeated.

Fudge
03-18-2015, 05:20 PM
kenneth holdng his own against 5 basement dwellers. Alpha af.

Damn.

Best poster on this board, easily.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Lol people talk about kobe having shaq as if they stopped watching basketball after 2004

Kobe won without another legendary team mate TWICE

Gasol is top 90 all time on slam top 500 and hof monitor on bb reference

Thats not legendary

Gasol was a good player. But hes not some all time great sidekick

Kobe proved he never needed shaq to win

So theres no point in saying "kobe had shaq" lol

Its like saying messier needed gretzky lol

Get with the times people

Smoke117
03-18-2015, 05:22 PM
Lol people talk about kobe having shaq as if they stopped watching basketball after 2004

Thats not legendary

We created paragraphs and structure for a reason you know.

20Four
03-18-2015, 05:49 PM
Wow kenneth getting shat on as usual...

Give it up man, defending kobe is a losing battle, he just was never as good as even a sophomore lebron in terms of basketball play.

Accomplishments? Yeah he has Lebron beat by a fair margin. 5>2, all nba record, etc etc. But Lebron never got to play with peak shaq or prime gasol. When lebron had a stacked team (miami) he went to 4 straight finals and repeated.
Thats it? Since hes "the best" in your eyes, how come he didn't win everytime he was in MIAMI? He couldn't do shit on his own so he joined wades team just to win...he ran to wade....LMAO what "star" does that? Aren't "stars" supposed to bring players to him? Like how kobe and wade did? Now go shine my shoes

Wade's Rings
03-18-2015, 06:05 PM
kenneth holdng his own against 5 basement dwellers. Alpha af.

Damn.

Best poster on this board, easily.

1. It's the same guy posting on his alts and repping himself.:oldlol:

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM

Thats not legendary

He also proved that he needed the Lakers franchise to win. We'll never know if he could have turned around the Nets garbage franchise into contenders since he wouldn't let them draft him.

That's the definition of ring chasing.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Bow down to the King. Curry is a very smart 27 yrs.old.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 06:22 PM
He also proved that he needed the Lakers franchise to win. We'll never know if he could have turned around the Nets garbage franchise into contenders since he wouldn't let them draft him.

That's the definition of ring chasing.

so the lakers are the only team in history that could assemble this kind of roster

playoffs per game:

Gasol - 18ppg
Odom - 12ppg
ariza - 11ppg
derek - 8ppg
drew - 6ppg
brown - 5ppg
farmar - 4ppg
walton - 3ppg
sasha - 3ppg
powel - 2ppg
mbenga - 0ppg

theres probably 200 teams throughout history that are better 2 through 12

Fudge
03-18-2015, 06:27 PM
1. It's the same guy posting on his alts and repping himself.:oldlol:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Pathetic.

Kenneth wins, if that's the case.

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 06:35 PM
so the lakers are the only team in history that could assemble this kind of roster

playoffs per game:

Gasol - 18ppg
Odom - 12ppg
ariza - 11ppg
derek - 8ppg
drew - 6ppg
brown - 5ppg
farmar - 4ppg
walton - 3ppg
sasha - 3ppg
powel - 2ppg
mbenga - 0ppg

What year was that from? ^^

PPG isn't the tell all for a successful roster. Pretty sure having Phil as your coach has a lot to do with it also.

Still doesn't change the fact he demanded to play for the 2nd most successful franchise before even being drafted.

That's clearly another form of ring chasing.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 06:38 PM

PPG isn't the tell all for a successful roster. Pretty sure having Phil as your coach has a lot to do with it also.

Still doesn't change the fact he demanded to play for the 2nd most successful franchise before even being drafted.

I don't want to reply to that 35 yrs.old Chump (Kennethgriffin), but Pau Gasol averaged 18 ppg, and 12 rpg when he played for the Lakers. He also averaged in double figures in the 2010 NBA Finals.

chazzy
03-18-2015, 06:40 PM

Because the Lakers were sure-fire contenders going into the 96 offseason :lol

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 06:45 PM
I don't want to reply to that 35 yrs.old Chump (Kennethgriffin), but Pau Gasol averaged 18 ppg, and 12 rpg when he played for the Lakers. He also averaged in double figures in the 2010 NBA Finals.

i'm 30.. and you're a 4 foot Philippino special needs kid makes videos embarrassing yourself getting rejected by a meshless rim attempting wide open layups at some ghetto ass court in the soking rain cause your country sucks shit

Budadiiii
03-18-2015, 06:46 PM
i'm 30.. and you're a 4 foot Philippino special needs kid makes videos embarrassing yourself getting rejected by a meshless rim attempting wide open layups at some ghetto ass court in the soking rain cause your country sucks shit
Not to mention he still lives with his ugly parents and is a well known pedophile. :lol

Hey Yo
Because the Lakers were sure-fire contenders going into the 96 offseason :lol
They finished 53-29. Plus knew there was a great chance that Shaq was going to sign with them.

kennethgriffin

its the 2009 championship roster

phil in his later years just sat on the bench refusing to call timeouts. and kobe rarely even ran his triangle bullshit. it was kobe 1 on 1's or spoon feeding pau in pick and rolls

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 06:48 PM
Not to mention he still lives with his ugly parents and is a well known pedophile. :lol
dumb

Budadiiii
03-18-2015, 06:51 PM
dumb
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230632

Sad guy.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
19 ppg, and 12 rpg on 48 FG% in the 2010 NBA Finals

18 ppg, and 10 rpg on 60 FG% in the 2009 NBA Finals

19.6 ppg, and 11.1 rpg on 53.9 FG% in the 2010 NBA Playoffs

18.3 ppg and 11 rpg on 58 FG% in the 2009 NBA Playoffs

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pau+Gasol+Paul+Pierce+NBA+Finals+Game+5+Los+npWey_ rAdrMl.jpg

chazzy
03-18-2015, 06:55 PM
They finished 53-29. Plus knew there was a great chance that Shaq was going to sign with them.
They lost Magic (22-10) and traded Vlade, first round exit. Contenders tho

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 06:56 PM

Sad guy.

not that i'm one to defend an ugly midget.

but he was probably 14 himself in 2011

20Four
03-18-2015, 06:56 PM
You were born in 1980 Dumb @$$. Stop lying about your age, and shooting on 9 feet rims. I'll Kick your @$$ and permanently retire your old @$$ from posting in this forum when I visit your country.
LOL you won't do shit son....calm down already

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 06:57 PM

Sad guy.

What are you going to do Simon?? You are 23 yrs.old still jobless, and looks like suffering from some kind of mental disorder.

http://i61.tinypic.com/71lda1.jpg

CavaliersFTW
03-18-2015, 06:58 PM

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 06:58 PM

playoffs per game:

Gasol - 18ppg
Odom - 12ppg - 13ppg
ariza - 11ppg
derek - 8ppg - 11ppg
drew - 6ppg
brown - 5ppg
farmar - 4ppg
walton - 3ppg
sasha - 3ppg
powel - 2ppg
mbenga - 0ppg
Bynum - 6ppg

Bolded parts are corrected for truth and you forgot to add Bynum.

chazzy
03-18-2015, 06:59 PM
drew and bynum were a great tandem

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:00 PM
You were born in 1980 Dumb @$$. Stop lying about your age, and shooting on 9 feet rims. I'll Kick your @$$ and permanently retire your old @$$ from posting in this forum when I visit your country.

i was born in 1984

hense my old handle "griffmoney1984"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88099

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:01 PM
You guys keep on underrating Pau Gasol. Lebron 2nd best player from 2009-10 was Mo Williams who struggled offensively and defensively in the playoffs.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Boston+Celtics+v+Cleveland+Cavaliers+dMb8T93KC9Bl. jpg

Budadiiii
03-18-2015, 07:01 PM
LOL you won't do shit son....calm down already
http://i.imgur.com/3mNZFTZ.jpg

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Careful+guys+we+have+a+bad+ass+over+here+_60b192f2 c78874c787d60c0d5ae824f2.jpg

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:02 PM

it clearly says "drew" for andrew bynum ... his entire 6 ppg are fully accounted for

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:02 PM
i was born in 1984

hense my old handle "griffmoney1984"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88099

I asked you parents chump. You were born in 1980.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3mNZFTZ.jpg

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Careful+guys+we+have+a+bad+ass+over+here+_60b192f2 c78874c787d60c0d5ae824f2.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/nce3wl.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/4gtfut.jpg

Bipolar

How many personalities are living inside your head rent free Simon??

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:04 PM
I asked you parents chump. You were born in 1980.

lol@ the canadian government letting a convicted rapist accross our boarders

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:05 PM

Are you talking about Kobe Bryant??

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 07:06 PM
They lost Magic (22-10) and traded Vlade, first round exit. Contenders tho
Was still going to add Shaq and still better than 30-52 New Jersey.

Gotta get to the postseason to win it all. Past history at that time shows that LA can do that, while NJ.....not so much.

JT123
http://i62.tinypic.com/nce3wl.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/4gtfut.jpg

Bipolar

How many personalities are living inside your head rent free Simon??
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
anyone have the links to lebron23 schooling casper in 1 on 0 layup drills where he makes a whopping 78.9% of his attempts

thats better than lebron himself

24-Inch_Chrome
03-18-2015, 07:07 PM

You're Canadian? Gross, kinda makes me wish I wasn't.

Lebron23
On topic. Why did it become a Pau Gasol Thread in the first place?? Curry is just being Politically Correct.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pau+Gasol+Paul+Pierce+NBA+Finals+Game+5+Los+npWey_ rAdrMl.jpg

RedBlackAttack
I guess the question is what number of wins the Cavs have to acquire before LeBron is a real threat. That has been the cry all season for why he shouldn't be considered... that the Cavs' record disqualified him.

Well, I don't see how that argument still totally stands up. They're getting to the point where their record would give them homecourt even in the hyper-competitive Western Conference.

The numbers are obviously there. The wins are beginning to accumulate.... 43 and counting. I'd say 55 is probably the magic number for LeBron to have a real shot. Then again, I'd honestly prefer if he doesn't win it. Regular season awards are no longer something he should even concern himself with. Then again, it could be used as a motivator down the road if he doesn't get it.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:08 PM
On topic. Why did it become a Pau Gasol Thread in the first place?? Curry is just being Politically Correct.

those are decent stats

solid top 90 all time

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:09 PM
I guess the question is what number of wins the Cavs have to acquire before LeBron is a real threat. That has been the cry all season for why he shouldn't be considered... that the Cavs' record disqualified him.

Well, I don't see how that argument still totally stands up. They're getting to the point where their record would give them homecourt even in the hyper-competitive Western Conference.

The numbers are obviously there. The wins are beginning to accumulate.... 43 and counting. I'd say 55 is probably the magic number for LeBron to have a real shot. Then again, I'd honestly prefer if he doesn't win it. Regular season awards are no longer something he should even concern himself with. Then again, it could be used as a motivator down the road if he doesn't get it.

atleast top 8 record according to curry and company. so hes already a shoe in

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't think Lebron will win the MVP this year, but he's still a solid candidate. He's averaging 26/7/6 on 49 FG% this season.

The Cavaliers are on the pace of winning 52 or more games this season. A Great improvement from their record in the last 2-3 years.

Currently the Cavaliers are tied for the 6th best record in the league.

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 07:13 PM
I believe I heard that the MVP winners team has avg. 61 wins over the last 25 seasons. Not saying that's the number needed, just saying.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:16 PM
I believe I heard that the MVP winners team has avg. 61 wins over the last 25 seasons. Not saying that's the number needed, just saying.

That's why I think Curry might win his first NBA MVP Award. Same number of MVP's as Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, and Julius Irving.

Lebron missed 11 games. It's going to hurt his chances unless he averaged 28 ppg at the end of this season.

RedBlackAttack
03-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Interesting if true. I wouldn't have guessed it would be that high.

Mr. Jabbar
03-18-2015, 07:18 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2aepis8.png

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:19 PM
those are decent stats

solid top 90 all time

I put him over Lenny Wilkens, Piston Maravich, and Reggie Miller. Gasol is still beasting at age 34. Jordan should have drafted him in the 2001 NBA Draft.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:19 PM

thats a 74% winning rate....

but then again. this is lebron we're talking about...

a guy who won mvp in 2012 with a 69% winning rate and didn't even have a top 3 record

plus he was on a colluded team with even more accomplished 2nd and 3rd options at the time

so you never know... for all we know lebron could take the year off and still receive votes

hes that damn good

:bowdown:

pauk
03-18-2015, 07:21 PM
He has 4 mvps ffs, regular season is the absolute last thing he needs to prove himself on in that regard, unlike everybody else.... he is therefore not really gunning for it i mean not like he can / used to, he just wants to do the necessary things right now to rally this new squad quickly into deep playoff contenders and/if not championship contenders and if that is enough to still win MVP i guess he wont say no thanks, but its all about the playoffs for him... trying to get a championship (or more) to Cleveland before he retires, now that will be more valuable...

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Lebron should have been the youngest MVP in NBA History. 31 ppg on 48 FG%, 7 apg, and 7 rpg at age 21 in the 2006 NBA Season. The Cavaliers won 50 games while Nash suns won 54 games.

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:22 PM
He has 4 mvps ffs, regular season is the absolute last thing he needs to prove himself on in that regard, unlike everybody else.... he is not really gunning for it i mean not like he can / used to, he just wants to do the necessary things right now to rally this new squad quickly into deep playoff contenders and/if not championship contenders, its all about the playoffs for him... trying to get a championship (or more) to Cleveland before he retires, now that will be more valuable...

/End Thread

LeBron's main goal is to win his 3rd NBA title, and 3rd finals MVP.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:23 PM
I put him over Lenny Wilkens, Piston Maravich, and Reggie Miller. Gasol is still beasting at age 34. Jordan should have drafted him in the 2001 NBA Draft.

whos piston maravich

is that a philipino basketball legend like manny pacquiao

and just for reference sake... gasol is 96th all time on SLAM top 500

http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/slam_500_greatest.html

and on basketball-reference hall of fame monitor hes 87th

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html

one of the 5 lowest rated 2nd options in championship history

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 07:23 PM
thats a 74% winning rate....

but then again. this is lebron we're talking about...

a guy who won mvp in 2012 with a 69% winning rate and didn't even have a top 3 record

plus he was on a colluded team with even more accomplished 2nd and 3rd options at the time

so you never know... for all we know lebron could take the year off and still receive votes

hes that damn good

:bowdown:
Quit making yourself look like a fool. Look up the definition of collusion.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:25 PM
Lebron should have been the youngest MVP in NBA History. 31 ppg on 48 FG%, 7 apg, and 7 rpg at age 21 in the 2006 NBA Season. The Cavaliers won 50 games while Nash suns won 54 games.

they can give lebron 10 mvps.. itel only make things even funnier when he retires 2 for 10 in nba finals

you think i dont want lebron to win 2 more mvps? having 1 more than MJ would totally buttf*ck the award ( as if nash/rose didnt sodomize it enough already )

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:29 PM
they can give lebron 10 mvps.. itel only make things even funnier when he retires 2 for 10 in nba finals

you think i dont want lebron to win 2 more mvps? having 1 more than MJ would totally buttf*ck the award ( as if nash/rose didnt sodomize it enough already )

I can see him winning 5/8 Finals MVP.

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:29 PM
Quit making yourself look like a fool. Look up the definition of collusion.

2010 - "hey.. you guys wanna get together, take pay cuts and work out a specific deal all together and arrange it in a way so we can all sign with miami. i'l even announce i'm switching to #6 well in advance since 23 is retired over there..."

"yeah ok sure sounds good see ya then"

2014 - "hey...you guys wanna get together, i'l leave that draft pick out of my thankyou letter, cause we'l need him to trade for you. but we cant officially do it for so many days cause itel be tampering. but if you give me the ok i'l sign with cleveland."

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 07:32 PM
2010 - "hey.. you guys wanna get together, take pay cuts and work out a specific deal all together and arrange it in a way so we can all sign with miami. i'l even announce i'm switching to #6 well in advance since 23 is retired over there..."

2014 - "hey...you guys wanna get together, i'l leave that draft pick out of my thankyou letter, cause we'l need him to trade for you. but we cant officially do it for so many days cause itel be tampering. but if you give me the ok i'l sign with cleveland."

So what was done illegally against NBA rules?

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:33 PM
I can see him winning 5/8 Finals MVP.

you do realize hes already 30 ( my oldddd old age ) ... and only has 1.5 Fmvps so far right?

30 years old = 2.5 fmvps
31 years old = 3.5 fmvps
32 years old = 4 fmvps ( another lockout shortened season 0.5 )
33 years old = 5 fmvps
34 years old = 6 fmvps
35 years old = 7 fmvps
36 years old = 8 fmvps

sounds about right... very possible

7 straight titles and 11 straight finals shouldnt be out of the question by any stretch

Lebron23
03-18-2015, 07:33 PM
whos piston maravich

is that a philipino basketball legend like manny pacquiao

and just for reference sake... gasol is 96th all time on SLAM top 500

http://www.basketball-reference.com/awards/slam_500_greatest.html

and on basketball-reference hall of fame monitor hes 87th

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html

one of the 5 lowest rated 2nd options in championship history

Pau Gasol as a 2nd scoring option in the 2009 and 2010 NBA Finals > Kobe as a 2nd scoring option in the 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals.

Kobe Bryant 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals Stats.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2001_finals.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2000_finals.html

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:35 PM
So what was done illegally against NBA rules?

all of it

:confusedshrug:

each time making plans while either he and another player/players were still under contract

JT123
03-18-2015, 07:37 PM
all of it

each time making plans while either he and another player/players were still under contract
That's not against the rules. :hammerhead:

Hey Yo
03-18-2015, 07:39 PM
That ^^

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:40 PM
Pau Gasol as a 2nd scoring option in the 2009 and 2010 NBA Finals > Kobe as a 2nd scoring option in the 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals.

Kobe Bryant 2000 and 2001 NBA Finals Stats.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2001_finals.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2000_finals.html

except that kobes actual finals average in 2000 was more around 18-19ppg since he got injured in the first few minutes of the game and left with like 2 points.. lowing his average to 15 because of it

but it was more around gasols 18-19... but besides that. he averaged 21 for the playoffs ( and actual finals out west vs teams like portland he averaged 25 )

as for 2001.. kobe averaged 29ppg that playoff run. 33ppg up until the finals. and 24.6ppg for the finals

so time to go back to philipino school and get another vhs to study the history of the NBA with host ahmad rashad

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:43 PM

wrong... it is

[QUOTE]NBA MEMO ON TAMPERING]

dubeta
03-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Kobe with the Wilt-esque drop off in the 2001 Finals :applause:
33ppg in the first 3 rounds, 24 in the finals :roll:

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Kobe with the Wilt-esque drop off in the 2001 Finals :applause:
33ppg in the first 3 rounds, 24 in the finals :roll:

i know right. shaq made kobe do all the hard work. then told kobe to take less shots so he could get a 2nd straight finals mvp

in all honesty... kobe with any top 10 big man in the nba from 2001 or 2002 would have been enough to finish off the sixers or the nets in either finals

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 07:52 PM
first 3 rounds of the 2001 playoffs kobe had 23 fga's/ 10 fta's per game

in the finals kobe shot 20 fgas/ 7 fta's per game

maybe if shaq wasnt so greedy.. kobe would have let him stay and be part of 5 titles

owell

Ramza
03-18-2015, 08:02 PM
i know right. shaq made kobe do all the hard work. then told kobe to take less shots so he could get a 2nd straight finals mvp

in all honesty... kobe with any top 10 big man in the nba from 2001 or 2002 would have been enough to finish off the sixers or the nets in either finals
Rent free. How does shaqs ass taste bruh?

kennethgriffin
03-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Rent free. How does shaqs ass taste bruh?

Tastes like "I got one more than shaq" - kobe bryant after 2010 nba finals

Showtime2001
03-18-2015, 08:52 PM
Tastes like "I got one more than shaq" - kobe bryant after 2010 nba finals
Ether

Bran stans taking L's left and right :applause:

Prime_Shaq
03-18-2015, 11:15 PM
He has 4 mvps ffs, regular season is the absolute last thing he needs to prove himself on in that regard, unlike everybody else.... he is therefore not really gunning for it i mean not like he can / used to, he just wants to do the necessary things right now to rally this new squad quickly into deep playoff contenders and/if not championship contenders and if that is enough to still win MVP i guess he wont say no thanks, but its all about the playoffs for him... trying to get a championship (or more) to Cleveland before he retires, now that will be more valuable...
Exactly...

all of it

Not even a LeBron fan but that isn't against the rules

first 3 rounds of the 2001 playoffs kobe had 23 fga's/ 10 fta's per game

in the finals kobe shot 20 fgas/ 7 fta's per game

maybe if shaq wasnt so greedy.. kobe would have let him stay and be part of 5 titles

owell
Shaq was better and more dominant that is why he won 3 straight Final MVPs. Fact.

GoSpursGo1984
03-18-2015, 11:23 PM
Not gonna say Harden when Harden disrespected his team and got nailed by them every time out.

There is no way Lebron is right now ahead of Harden.

daily
03-18-2015, 11:27 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2aepis8.png:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

knicksman
03-19-2015, 12:17 AM
bran stans settling for less already?? 2/5:lol

Eric Cartman
03-19-2015, 12:35 AM
There is no way Lebron is right now ahead of Harden.

Agreed.

UK2K
03-19-2015, 01:38 AM
Lebron is in fact the best player in the NBA.

20Four
03-19-2015, 02:25 AM
Lebron is in fact the best player in the WNBA.
Fixed