PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Hart Responds To Mike Epps & Aries Spears For First Time; Gives Secret To Holly

Heilige
03-19-2015, 12:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKobFb6hpWQ

Published on Mar 18, 2015

Nobody in the game is on Kevin Hart's level right now, the star of "Get Hard" with Will Ferrell stopped by Sway In The Morning to speak on his recent success as well as respond to comments made about him by Mike Epps and Aries Spears.

I think Kevin Hart defended himself well. Mike Epps and Aries Spears have a "crabs in the bucket mentality" in my view.

L.Kizzle
03-19-2015, 12:12 AM
Would be opening act on Comic View 25 years ago.

TylerOO
03-19-2015, 12:18 AM
Just sum up what he said. No ****ing way I'm watching 36 min of that annoying little bitch

BRabbiT
03-19-2015, 01:50 AM
... No ****ing way I'm watching 36 min of that annoying little bitch

:lol

CJ Mustard
03-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Just sum up what he said. No ****ing way I'm watching 36 min of that annoying little bitch
Seriously...

Why even post the thread without a summary/time stamp? You thought people would be happy to sit through a ****ing 40 minute Kevin Hart interview?

Tarik One
03-19-2015, 02:42 PM
I didn't bother opening up the link, but it strikes me that Epps, Spears, and other comics are quite jealous of Kevin Hart's rapid success. Say what you want about his brand of humor. He found a niche and rolled with it.

L.Kizzle
03-19-2015, 02:52 PM
I didn't bother opening up the link, but it strikes me that Epps, Spears, and other comics are quite jealous of Kevin Hart's rapid success. Say what you want about his brand of humor. He found a niche and rolled with it.
Who else is jealous (besides Katt Williams) He once said Hart was famous because of his success. Spears actually toured with him for a while.

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 02:54 PM

My reaction as well.

Tarik One
03-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Who else is jealous (besides Katt Williams) He once said Hart was famous because of his success. Spears actually toured with him for a while.
Kevin Hart was a B-level comedian for a long time and blew up only a few years ago real quick. I'm certain there are some comedians who resent his success to some degree even though they've never gone public about it.

L.Kizzle
03-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Kevin Hart was a B-level comedian for a long time and blew up only a few years ago real quick. I'm certain there are some comedians who resent his success to some degree even though they've never gone public about it.
Thing about Hart is he was supposed to blow up years ago. 2004 he had a sitcom on ABC and starred in a movie that was is theaters. Both bombed horribly.

It's really no one around his age group who should be complaining. Deray Davis is about it.

Spears and Epps are vets who been around since the 90s.

chips93
03-19-2015, 03:42 PM

thats exactly what his critics are doing ...

Raymone
03-19-2015, 03:47 PM
They use Beats headphones. :lol

Radio professionals.

BigNBAfan
03-19-2015, 03:50 PM
OP went lebrons hairline :(

No_Look604
03-20-2015, 01:32 AM
Would be opening act on Comic View 25 years ago.

:applause: ahhh comic view and the r&b in the late 90's after 11pm on BET...GOLD!

I don't get the love for Kevin Hart. He's never made me even crack a smile.

One of my white friends seems to really like him. Dude is horrawful. The worst.

plowking
03-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Some of you need to chill and just learn to laugh a little easier.

Dude is funny, and has his niche which he sticks to. I enjoy it.

Vragrant
03-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Timing is everything, and Hart has taken advantage. There has been a vacuum for the prominent black comedian and he just stepped into the void. Also his comedy is non-confrontational and self effacing, he kind of fits with the times.

However I don't get the love, AT ALL. Just don't find him funny. Plus he is EVERYWHERE, he's on every talk show, and seems like he has 2 movies coming out every month. I think that's whats grating for me. I can't escape him.