PDA

View Full Version : Odds that Golden State "rests" players on Friday against the Pelicans

J Shuttlesworth
03-19-2015, 02:42 AM
AKA tank to avoid the thunder?

Obviously Klay will be out. Will GSW give the Brow a win to keep them in the playoff running? I could see Curry/Bogut/Green also resting.

Also, why the hell are there no TNT games tomorrow?

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 02:44 AM
AKA tank to avoid the thunder?

Obviously Klay will be out. Will GSW give the Brow a win to keep them in the playoff running? I could see Curry/Bogut/Green also resting.

Also, why the hell are there no TNT games tomorrow?

No warriors are too Alpha for that nonsense and OKC is insanely overrated from westbrick stans

dubeta
03-19-2015, 02:44 AM
Hmm. their team is beta enough to pull something like that off. :confusedshrug:

navy
03-19-2015, 02:45 AM
They will probably rest players but still win the game.

If they tank to avoid the Thunder they deserve to lose in the first round.

JimmyMcAdocious
03-19-2015, 02:53 AM
Because of the NCAA Tournament (also will have games on TNT, but ratings doe).

Done_And_Done
03-19-2015, 02:54 AM
Depends if they're playing at home. Coaches tend to pull this off while on the road. It's bad business otherwise.

BlakFrankWhite
03-19-2015, 02:58 AM
GOATbrook will still carry the Thunder to the playoffs...other then the trip to SA...okc has an easy schedule.

bdreason
03-19-2015, 02:58 AM
Warriors don't five a fukc about the Thunder. That fact that anyone thinks this team is going to tank to avoid anyone is laughable at best.

That said, we may rest players over the next couple weeks. The #1 seed is pretty much locked up, and the last thing we want is an injury to a key player.

dunksby
03-19-2015, 03:02 AM
I hope ATL rest their starters against the Thunder :lol

Heavincent
03-19-2015, 03:09 AM
Warriors don't five a fukc about the Thunder. That fact that anyone thinks this team is going to tank to avoid anyone is laughable at best.

That said, we may rest players over the next couple weeks. The #1 seed is pretty much locked up, and the last thing we want is an injury to a key player.

This.

Teams are scared of GS, not the other way around. Trust me, nobody wants to play in Oracle Arena. It's a nightmare venue. I've seen great teams get ****ing wrecked in there so many times this season.

bobopenguin
03-19-2015, 05:00 AM
as much as i love warriors, but why take a risk from getting destroyed by AD? :lol

AnaheimLakers24
03-19-2015, 05:12 AM
You know your teams not a contender when you see them cowardly tank to avoid top dawgs. ****en nothing but homos in sam fran

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 05:16 AM
You know your teams not a contender when you see them cowardly tank to avoid top dawgs. ****en nothing but homos in sam fran

team is based out of oakland :applause:

AnaheimLakers24
03-19-2015, 05:58 AM
team is based out of oakland :applause:
As if those poor losers can even afford those tickets :lol
everyonr knows people who go to those gamds are from san fran

also, remember when your fake fanbase booed the owner, mullins, and the team? Well they moving to san fran cause of that :lol

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 06:06 AM

Who have you seen them cowardly tank against? It's not confirmed they'd rest players, geez

rapker
03-19-2015, 10:40 AM
only bran stan would think of tanking to avoid competition.. that bran beta mentality doesn't work for the GSW

ISHGoat
03-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Memphis is 7.5 games behind... Almost impossible to lose the 1 seed with like 15 games left lol

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Not a tank. This is just Pop's old strategy of resting players.

imdaman99
03-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Not a tank. This is just Pop's old strategy of resting players.
Yeah, because 25 and 26 year olds need the rest :rolleyes:

Pop resting an old Duncan or Ginobli or injury-plagued Parker is a different strategy. This fking Steve Kerr rested everyone before a Knicks game, when they didn't even need any of their players to beat the Knicks :facepalm

Can't wait till OKC embarrasses this paper tiger of a team.

Heavincent
03-19-2015, 11:09 AM

You're gonna be disappointed.

http://i.imgur.com/hBPzuyw.jpg

All Net
03-19-2015, 02:13 PM

Pop resting an old Duncan or Ginobli or injury-plagued Parker is a different strategy. This fking Steve Kerr rested everyone before a Knicks game, when they didn't even need any of their players to beat the Knicks :facepalm

I can't see okc ever getting healthy enough to be good enough to beat GS

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 02:55 PM

:roll: at angry knicks fans

stalkerforlife
03-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Warriors want nothing to do with OKC.

Warriors will get their shit pushed in and they know it.

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Warriors want nothing to do with OKC.

Warriors will get their shit pushed in and they know it.

says the dude that thinks david lee is in his prime :biggums:

Budadiiii
03-19-2015, 03:49 PM
You're gonna be disappointed.

http://i.imgur.com/hBPzuyw.jpg
Damn.

Gonna be the biggest upset in sports history.

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 03:51 PM
Will be a good series until westbrick pisses it away, disgusted durant joins golden state in 2016.

Droid101
03-19-2015, 04:34 PM
The last time a first seed tried to do that, the Mavericks let the Warriors win so they'd face them instead of someone else.

We all know how that turned out.