PDA

View Full Version : God damn Dwayne Casey

SexSymbol
03-19-2015, 07:40 AM
How much of a fu cking fa ggot he is, huh? Another great Valančiūnas performance with 15 pts and 15rebs and he played him 24 minutes.
What the actual f uck, the future of your team is playing great and you give him two quarters of game time?
Casey is absolute garbage, doesn't know what he's doing.

3peated
03-19-2015, 08:03 AM
saving him for playoffs ?? cuz big men are fragile and their knees give out sooner since they're supporting more weight

??

maybe??

maybe you're the fa-ggot ??

???
??

SexSymbol
03-19-2015, 08:29 AM
saving a 22 year old? wtf? another idiot, you'd be great with casey, maybe some ass fuking fakkit

Legends66NBA7
03-19-2015, 08:40 AM
OP, Val said he was feeling under the weather all game and was tired down the stretch, which is why he couldn't finish the game. Raps won and he also said that's all that matters. It could also be because he's got a kid now and is little more stressed out ?

But I do agree, it gets frustrating not watching the younger guys get more mminutes when they are playing well. It's been recurring theme for Val and other young players since Casey has been coaching.

SexSymbol
03-19-2015, 09:42 AM
OP, Val said he was feeling under the weather all game and was tired down the stretch, which is why he couldn't finish the game. Raps won and he also said that's all that matters. It could also be because he's got a kid now and is little more stressed out ?

But I do agree, it gets frustrating not watching the younger guys get more mminutes when they are playing well. It's been recurring theme for Val and other young players since Casey has been coaching.
But it's been the story all year, not just this game or the last one, which by the way had the same scenario of val playing great and being shut down before the 30 minute mark

3peated
03-19-2015, 09:46 AM
i went and did my research and the results were that you are a fa-ggot. sorry OP.

rapker
03-19-2015, 10:45 AM
I'm just hoping Casey will play Val more in the playoffs..

mentallooser
03-19-2015, 12:09 PM
i went and did my research and the results were that you are a fa-ggot. sorry OP.
:lol

Velocirap31
03-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Like I've been saying for a while. Val is the most important player on the team and Casey has something against playing him. The guy almost averages a double double and never plays more than 30 mins a game.

His last several games, minutes:

DNP
30:48

EDIT: Well I guess never more than 31 minutes

kwajo
03-19-2015, 01:21 PM
I think the biggest factor with why Casey doesn't play him is that he always matches size with other teams, rather than trying to force them to match the five guys the Raps put on the floor.

Lots of teams in the league have long, athletic 5s now, or ones than like to shoot 3s, while at the same time there are far fewer bulky 7 footers than there were a decade or two ago. So whenever a team throws someone more athletic or with more range than JV on the floor, Casey yanks him and goes small with Amir, Psycho T or Pat Pat at the 5, rather than leaving JV in and letting him use his size in the post. I appreciate what he is trying to do, but we clearly miss JV's size when he is on the bench. Amir has amazing hands and is a good finisher, JJ has good post moves for a guy his size, but other than that we've got terrible offensive talent at creating shots in post.