PDA

View Full Version : Curry's MVP case is getting weaker by the minute

JT123
03-19-2015, 03:59 PM
No Klay Thompson last night, yet his team still DESTROYS the best team in the East with Steph being the 4th best player on the court. :biggums: :roll: :roll: :roll: How is this dude the league's MVP again? The Warriors might be the most stacked team of all time relative to competition.

dubeta
03-19-2015, 04:01 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

The league would officially be a joke if Curry gets it over lebron

Budadiiii
35 year old unfunny, unoriginal, social reject mad that Steph ****ing Curry has surpassed LeBron and is winning the MVP.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
Dude can play at like 40% and his team still destroys the opposition. Highest impact player of all time. MVP and it's not even remotely close.

TheMarkMadsen
03-19-2015, 04:02 PM
missing his 2nd best player and his team still won the game, yet that makes his case weaker?

JT123
03-19-2015, 04:06 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

The league would officially be a joke if Curry gets it over lebron
I wish Lebron had the luxury of being able to play like shit, yet get carried by teammates to easy wins over contenders. The more I think about it Steph would be the biggest fraud MVP in NBA history, even worse than Rose.

Genaro
03-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Get over it. Lebron isn't winning. It's between Harden and Curry.

JT123
03-19-2015, 04:07 PM
missing his 2nd best player and his team still won the game, yet that makes his case weaker?
It does when he was the 4th best player on his own team last night. :oldlol:

Beastmode88
03-19-2015, 04:09 PM
It does when he was the 4th best player on his own team last night. :oldlol:

And the hawks were missing kyle korver whats your point.

Budadiiii
03-19-2015, 04:09 PM
This guy is so socially retarded he can't even come up with original threads on a message board.

:roll:

Droid101
03-19-2015, 04:18 PM
It's gonna come down to the wire gotta be honest. It's going to be a squeaker between Harden and Curry for the award. Glad we have a close race again! Last year was so one-sided.

Ai2death
03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Least he didn't sabotage his team to loose - aka: 2011 Lebron

Bobcats2013
03-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Whenever Curry hasn't played this season, that stacked team lost.

dubeta
03-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Least he didn't sabotage his team to loose - aka: 2011 Lebron

Biggest myth on this site

PejaTheSerbSnip
03-19-2015, 04:29 PM
LeBron wasn't the best player on the floor for his team last night either, yet his team destroyed the nets.

J Shuttlesworth
03-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Not really. Curry looked like Magic Johnson last night.

If anything, it diminishes Klay's case as a top 2 SG since he doesn't make an impact on his team. They were still able to beat the Hawks without their 2nd best player birdfeeding

PejaTheSerbSnip
03-19-2015, 04:32 PM

102 ortg - 110 drtg, 4 turnovers a game, 17 ppg

He didn't sabotage his team completely, but he did have a poor series -- especially in fourth quarters of games -- and that isn't a myth.

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Curry the 4th best player on his team last night? :biggums:

Alpha Male Curry is living in the LeVirgin Family's head, all day, rent free.

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 05:04 PM
sorry guys but mvp seems to be going to the guy on the best team. Curry has the gold tag on him so you won't see anyone criticizing him, similar to durant last year pre playoffs. The warriors may be the most stacked team in history.

JT123
03-19-2015, 05:05 PM
LeBron wasn't the best player on the floor for his team last night either, yet his team destroyed the nets.
:facepalm Difference is the Cavs were playing a borderline lottery team, while the Warriors were playing arguably the second best team in the league. :hammerhead:

24-Inch_Chrome
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
Curry/Harden are still the favorites. It doesn't matter that you disagree, you're wrong. Things could still change before the end of the season but odds are it goes to one of those two.

theaussieguy
03-19-2015, 05:35 PM
OP did you even look at the box score, he had over 10 assists.....lmao @ 4th best player. Some people just need to be banned from posting.

John Tesh
03-19-2015, 06:28 PM
No Klay Thompson last night, yet his team still DESTROYS the best team in the East with Steph being the 4th best player on the court. :biggums: :roll: :roll: :roll: How is this dude the league's MVP again? The Warriors might be the most stacked team of all time relative to competition.

:coleman: This helps Curry's case.

rapker
03-19-2015, 06:30 PM
and lebron has been carried by Irving, evidently from his player of the week reward not too long ago.. Lebron's MVP case is getting weaker by the week.

Droid101
03-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Biggest myth on this site is that you don't have any alts.

PejaTheSerbSnip
03-19-2015, 09:59 PM
:facepalm Difference is the Cavs were playing a borderline lottery team, while the Warriors were playing arguably the second best team in the league. :hammerhead:

The Warriors simply can't seem to lose at home, the Hawks were missing some key players, and most importantly -- it's an 82 game season, you small-sample-size-citing imbecile.

Ca$H
03-19-2015, 10:32 PM

Your value towards humanity is getting weaker by the minute.

SmackOrH.A.K
03-19-2015, 10:55 PM
As much as I love Harden, I will not be shocked if Curry wins. Best player on the best team. Idk what OP is talking about, winning is always gonna help your case for MVP. Especially without your 2nd best player-- which to be fair Harden has dealt with this whole season.

INDI
03-19-2015, 11:06 PM

Just got even weaker with Hardens 50. Up until 2 weeks ago Curry had the MVP on like but then the narrative starting shifting more in Hardens direction. After tonight Harden will be the talk of the town and it's the home run stretch.

Congrats on your MVP Harden!

gts
03-19-2015, 11:11 PM
Dubeta and JT123... aka scarecrow and cowardly lion

aj1987
03-19-2015, 11:16 PM
35 year old unfunny, unoriginal, social reject mad that Steph ****ing Curry has surpassed LeBron and is winning the MVP.

You do know that LeBron has more MVP's than the next 20 leading MVP candidates COMBINED, right?

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 11:23 PM
LeBron family gotta be the biggest joke on the forum, all bets if LeBron was "outplayed" by JR Smith, Love and Mozgov all getting hot with Kyrie out, but manage to win comfortably over a top team with a 16pt 12 ast game we wouldn't be able to rid the forum of the virtual jizz from these stans

Y'all are the worst kind of posters and it ain't even close

Only argue something when it fits your agenda, it's pretty funny though, pathetic but I get a laugh out of how stupid you all are

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 11:30 PM
LeBron family gotta be the biggest joke on the forum, all bets if LeBron was "outplayed" by JR Smith, Love and Mozgov all getting hot with Kyrie out, but manage to win comfortably over a top team with a 16pt 12 ast game we wouldn't be able to rid the forum of the virtual jizz from these stans

Y'all are the worst kind of posters and it ain't even close

Only argue something when it fits your agenda, it's pretty funny though, pathetic but I get a laugh out of how stupid you all are
its funny how you make up hypothetical and assume shit out of your ass with no proof. If lebron had this type of game, how da fuq would we even defend that shit. Don't forget the double standard where the entire forum would be against lebron, calling his team super stacked, including guys defending curry right now. Grow the **** up.

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 11:37 PM
its funny how you make up hypothetical and assume shit out of your ass with no proof. If lebron had this type of game, how da fuq would we even defend that shit. Don't forget the double standard where the entire forum would be against lebron, calling his team super stacked, including guys defending curry right now. Grow the **** up.

The irony of a LeBron stan telling me to grow up :roll:

Worshiping a dude who doesn't know you exist :roll:

LeBron could rape your own mother and you'd defend him :roll:

dubeta
03-19-2015, 11:39 PM
KembaWalker melting down . Embarrassing, dude can't stop, needs to talk about us, associate with us even though we bully him daily :oldlol:

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 11:43 PM
KembaWalker melting down . Embarrassing, dude can't stop, needs to talk about us, associate with us even though we bully him daily :oldlol:

:roll: where were you when I called you out in another prop up LeBron thread, you went M.I.A

The disappearing case of dubeta

pauk
03-19-2015, 11:46 PM
He can erupt for some nice points sometimes, but the success of this team is mostly because of their depth on both ends, they are more stacked than anybody, i dont mean 2-3 stars stacked... i mean from top of the starters to the bottom of the bench just excellent complementary players on both ends of floor...

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 11:46 PM
:roll: where were you when I called you out in another prop up LeBron thread, you went M.I.A

man your life is sad. Gotta resort to name calling and hating on lebron huh. If lebron had been without kyrie and scored 12 while his teammates played great, you would have been the first to follow the sheep and rip him correct?

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 11:47 PM
He can erupt for some nice points sometimes, but the success of this team is mostly because of their depth on both ends, they are more stacked than anybody, i dont mean 2-3 stars stacked... i mean from top of the starters to the bottom of the bench just excellent complementary players on both ends of floor...
:applause: this is why you made the great unbiased posters list.

Fudge
03-19-2015, 11:47 PM

:lol

dubeta
03-19-2015, 11:49 PM

ni99a who are you? you are a nobody here, just another useless poster that the LeBron Family feasts on, you don't have the power to call anyone out :oldlol:

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 11:51 PM
man your life is sad. Gotta resort to name calling and hating on lebron huh. If lebron had been without kyrie and scored 12 while his teammates played great, you would have been the first to follow the sheep and rip him correct?

Once again, the irony of this coming from a LeBron stan :roll:

Nah I wouldn't, not if Smith shot 11/13 and Love shot 9/12 like Iggy and Barnes did if two role players get hot on any MVP candidate team you're winning, it's called using logic :cheers:

warriorfan
03-19-2015, 11:55 PM
LeVirgin family just lost their virginity....kemba went ballz deep

KembaWalker
03-19-2015, 11:57 PM
ni99a who are you? you are a nobody here, just another useless poster that the LeBron Family feasts on, you don't have the power to call anyone out :oldlol:

:roll: you talking about irrelevancy, you're like the LeBron family dog, coming in to clean up the scraps after JT/Dragic etc. :roll:

Lebronxrings
03-19-2015, 11:58 PM
just another troll hater :oldlol:.

Pretty sad.

JT123
03-20-2015, 01:17 AM
:lebronamazed: :yaohappy:

JerryWest
03-20-2015, 06:20 AM
Lefail aint winning shit, its either pencil stick curry or fat boy harden

Come at me Lered family

JohnMax
03-20-2015, 06:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABxnfLqxSI&list=ULlWgAPk4o9gE&index=22