PDA

View Full Version : So Nate Robinson's career is done?

theaussieguy
03-20-2015, 02:34 AM
Looks like no team is willing to give him anything. Pisses me off a bit because hes clearly talented but hes so far up in his own sh!t that he thinks his midget ass deserves to play like Kobe. If only he got his sh!t together like that other midget Isiah Thomas and actually learned to restrain himself from shot jacking.

Oh well, I will always remember his playoff games for Boston and Chicago. Its funny that to most on here he will be remembered as that small guy who could jump really high and not much else. In reality he single handedly won crucial playoff games, some even against Lebron James. You'd have to feel pretty proud if you were nate.

Anyway it was good while it last Nate, will miss you bro.

SwishSquared
03-20-2015, 02:36 AM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/03/17/clippers-ink-robinson-to-second-10-day-contract.ap/

The Los Angeles Clippers have signed guard Nate Robinson to a second 10-day contract.

He has averaged 4.0 points, 1.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists in five games.

John Tesh
03-20-2015, 02:51 AM
I doubt he is done.

theaussieguy
03-20-2015, 02:52 AM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/03/17/clippers-ink-robinson-to-second-10-day-contract.ap/

aware he got a couple 10 day contracts, but he obviously isn't getting offered anything else meaning no teams want his manlet ass.

SwishSquared
03-20-2015, 02:57 AM
aware he got a couple 10 day contracts, but he obviously isn't getting offered anything else meaning no teams want his manlet ass.Guess I took it too literally haha. His conditioning really needs to improve. He looked SO winded early in that first 10 day. He may get signed for rest of year, but Doc's waiting for Crawford to come back. That's why he got signed at first. He might not have much left, but I could see him getting signed for rest of season, especially if they don't bring back Hamilton.

Fire Colangelo
03-20-2015, 02:57 AM
It is what it is, if he was taller (like 6'4-6'6) he could've played a sixth man Lou Williams/Jamal Crawford role without being a liability on defense well into his 30s.

But because of his height he won't be able to get efficient shots compared to other scorers, and he'll always be a defensive liability on the court. Not to mention he's 30 years old now.

It sucks, but it is what it is. This is why short players (below 6ft) never exceed in the NBA. Iverson is as good as you're gonna get from a player that size.

keep-itreal
03-20-2015, 02:59 AM
I think his acl injury had a lot to do with it.

Dr. Ice
03-20-2015, 02:59 AM
acl injuries are always devastating, even more so when you're under 6 ft and needed as much athleticism as possible to survive in the nba.

theaussieguy
03-20-2015, 04:28 AM
oh yeah I forgot about that ACL, bummer

qrich
03-20-2015, 04:31 AM
Nate is slowly picking his game up, getting through the fatigue and finding his jumper. If Doc wasn't an idiot and didn't deal Reggie for Austin, Nate would have been on a full deal.

Guess I took it too literally haha. His conditioning really needs to improve. He looked SO winded early in that first 10 day. He may get signed for rest of year, but Doc's waiting for Crawford to come back. That's why he got signed at first. He might not have much left, but I could see him getting signed for rest of season, especially if they don't bring back Hamilton.

The decision on Hamilton will have nothing to do with the decision on Nate.

buddha
03-20-2015, 05:01 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see him back as a backup next year. but he'll be done by 33.

dis dude tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt5pOPn_0Ik

inclinerator
03-20-2015, 05:47 AM
he's done, doesnt look as explosive anymore, missing alot of jumpers, not as quick as before

warriorfan
03-20-2015, 06:29 AM
Maybe he can be Kevin Hart's stunt double

JerryWest
03-20-2015, 06:32 AM
He can finally work in Willy Wonka's factory.

NustABut
03-20-2015, 10:08 AM
The guy will find a way to stick around, if Earl Boykins could play until he was 35, so can Nate

SwishSquared
03-20-2015, 12:30 PM
Nate is slowly picking his game up, getting through the fatigue and finding his jumper. If Doc wasn't an idiot and didn't deal Reggie for Austin, Nate would have been on a full deal.

The decision on Hamilton will have nothing to do with the decision on Nate.Are there enough roster spots now for both of them for rest of season? Wasn't sure about that.

Why's Doc waiting on Hamilton though? If his ankle is that bad, I can understand. Not sure there's a better player than him right now at the wing spot that they can get.

AirFederer
03-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Streaky player, quite low BBIQ unfortunately, but a great character. Should get more chances imho, but less jacking is needed

305Baller
03-20-2015, 01:27 PM
He was great on the Bulls vs the Heat that one playoffs.