PDA

View Full Version : why didnt lebron try harder in 2013 all star game vs Kobe

NZStreetBaller
03-20-2015, 05:57 AM
seriously any opportunity we got to see a 1 on 1 with these two was that moment right there i felt like kobe was trying to spark something that we'd all be like "*** yeah its going to happen" but lebron didnt have his game 6 celtic face on.

its almost like he wasnt willing to try even though he was in is prime and kobe was well past it.

I guess players like kobe (who are willing to risk embarrasment for the sake of their competitive spirit) are very rare in this era

JohnMax
03-20-2015, 06:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YuzKiwq.jpg

BlakFrankWhite
03-20-2015, 06:17 AM
seriously any opportunity we got to see a 1 on 1 with these two was that moment right there i felt like kobe was trying to spark something that we'd all be like "*** yeah its going to happen" but lebron didnt have his game 6 celtic face on.

its almost like he wasnt willing to try even though he was in is prime and kobe was well past it.

I guess players like kobe (who are willing to risk embarrasment for the sake of their competitive spirit) are very rare in this era

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eEXIn8vpZ7o/T9IoIPT6API/AAAAAAAARCw/Mgo3Jx7Wkkk/s1600/kjqsdup-tw1.png

AussieG
03-20-2015, 06:18 AM
Kobe was taking it so seriously because it was his only chance on the main stage to show something with everyone watching. His only chance to win. His team sucked and for him was the biggest game of the year.

LeBron was like pffft.. this is an exhibition game for the fans.. this isn't the playoffs, I'm going for championships.

It sounds like I'm a LeBron stan but I'm not. I barely even watch Cavs or Heat games. I don't watch that mainstream ESPN shit either.. so I can view the NBA without having to have these players names go through my head everyday rent free. The NBA is a much better sport when you don't have to obsess over who the best is every day.

And it wasn't some noble act of bravery.. it was more ego and narcissism more than anything else. Or alpha if that tastes better going down.

ArbitraryWater
03-20-2015, 06:20 AM
You're a trash poster, tell us the alts you rep yourself with.

SpaceJammeR
03-20-2015, 06:32 AM
because lebron won so many head to head games against kobe. so he thought he'd take it easy

NZStreetBaller
03-20-2015, 06:33 AM
[QUOTE=AussieG]Kobe was taking it so seriously because it was his only chance on the main stage to show something with everyone watching. His only chance to win. His team sucked and for him was the biggest game of the year.

LeBron was like pffft.. this is an exhibition game for the fans.. this isn't the playoffs, I'm going for championships.

It sounds like I'm a LeBron stan but I'm not. I barely even watch Cavs or Heat games. I don't watch that mainstream ESPN shit either.. so I can view the NBA without having to have these players names go through my head everyday rent free. The NBA is a much better sport when you don't have to obsess over who the best is every day.

And it wasn't some noble act of bravery.. it was more ego and narcissism more than anything else. Or alpha if that tastes better going down.[/QUOTE

Yeh so why not put his best foot forward just for the sake of competition and for the fans.

i dont understand why its more alpha just to be like i dont care if ur playing me hard im not going to put effort into this coz its not the playoffs. Rather then saying "oh yeah u want to challenge me?? Anyplace anytime boy. Lets go"

NZStreetBaller
03-20-2015, 06:38 AM
You're a trash poster, tell us the alts you rep yourself with.

I dont have alts homo. i have openly said that alts are the most pointless beta things on this site. Nor do i care about rep.

Its a simple question Really. kobe loves going head to head against any player (including jordan) redardless of a potential embarrassment

buddha
03-20-2015, 06:42 AM
could you imagine if LeBron faced Jordan in the playoffs? MJ's shit talking would end LeBron's career, I don't see how he could cope.

fiddy
03-20-2015, 06:43 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eEXIn8vpZ7o/T9IoIPT6API/AAAAAAAARCw/Mgo3Jx7Wkkk/s1600/kjqsdup-tw1.png
bitch boy aint fooling anyone with his mean mug

NZStreetBaller
03-20-2015, 06:55 AM

Itd be awesome if this lebron showed up in the all star game vs kobe. People would respect him so much more.

But no instead we get some guy who is too afraid to try.

Spurs m8
03-20-2015, 07:01 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Its An All Star Game

NZStreetBaller
03-20-2015, 07:05 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Its An All Star Game

I realise that.... but when it comes to man on man u cant let somebody treat u like a bitch

Who here wouldnt love a good hard lebron vs kobe 4 quarters worth?? With tonnes of trash talk.

A rookie kobe wasnt afraid to take on michael jordan... in an all star game

Im Still Ballin
03-20-2015, 07:06 AM
You are a terrible poster

Stop posting

BlakFrankWhite
03-20-2015, 07:07 AM
Itd be awesome if this lebron showed up in the all star game vs kobe. People would respect him so much more.

But no instead we get some guy who is too afraid to try.

He set out to murder the Celtics that game 45/15/6. :bowdown:

CarlosBoozer
03-20-2015, 07:17 AM
No one really gives 100% in the all-stargame.