PDA

View Full Version : Black Americans Need To Realise

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 10:38 AM
That yes, you are prejudiced against to a certain extent. But the fact is, you cannot expect anyone to respect you until you respect yourselves. There are plenty of good black people out there and its kinda sickening to see their reputations tarnished by these good for nothing bitch ghetto hoodrats.

As long as black people have the opportunity to go to school, get an education, and get a good job, and as long as many of them refuse these privileges that people are dying for in other places in the world, and as long as they act like animals out there in those streets then they have no right to talk about racism. No one will respect you until you respect yourself. Why do you complain about a white person killing you unlawfully when you kill each other in your thousands, and no one complains? Its sickening.

I would like to expand on this a lot more but I know people on ISH and their low attention spans so lets leave it here for now.

John Tesh
03-20-2015, 11:16 AM
tldr

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 11:29 AM
You don't know much about anything, let alone American black people.

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:30 AM

Wtf do you know, you transgender bitch. gtfo my thread.

BlakFrankWhite
03-20-2015, 11:34 AM
Shut yo mouth...and go back to being ufgn's little b**ch

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Shut yo mouth...and go back to being ufgn's little b**ch

Oh shit. You John Ozil? Why you come followin me talkin shit across forums *****?

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 11:39 AM

You're not tough. You're a little idiot-bitch living with your parents. STFU, make some real friends, and get a real life.

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:44 AM
You're not tough. You're a little idiot-bitch living with your parents. STFU, make some real friends, and get a real life.

Every single time you, a single man in his 30s or 40s with 17,000 posts on a internet forum filled with trolls, tells me, a 21 year old student to get a life and to get friends, a puppy dies.

You are the ultimate gamma. You are a disgrace. Go get a job or a girlfriend you 40 year old virgin.

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I have both. You have neither.

fiddy
03-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Every single time you, a single man in his 30s or 40s with 17,000 posts on a internet forum filled with trolls, tells me, a 21 year old student to get a life and to get friends, a puppy dies.

You are the ultimate gamma. You are a disgrace. Go get a job or a girlfriend you 40 year old virgin.
DeuceWallaces - 5.26 posts per day
sweggeh - 11.87 posts per day

you dumb fuсk :roll:

BlakFrankWhite
03-20-2015, 11:47 AM

:roll: :roll:

Sweggeh,you get shat on here as well? Lol

Now watch and learn cause the prodigal son has returned..

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 11:48 AM

21 or 22 and probably 30 posts a day with all his accounts combined. Looks like you qualify for the BTE. Dumb-ass loser. Go outside, make some friends.

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:48 AM

Wow. What a retard. Lets compare the posts per day of someone who has been here a year with someone who has been here 10 years. Do you know how averages work you uneducated Bulgarian piece of gypsy trash?

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:49 AM
:roll: :roll:

Sweggeh,you get shat on here as well? Lol

Now watch and learn cause the prodigal son has returned..

Who are you again?

fiddy
03-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Wow. What a retard. Lets compare the posts per day of someone who has been here a year with someone who has been here 10 years. Do you know how averages work you uneducated Bulgarian piece of gypsy trash?
What exactly is your argument?

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 11:56 AM
What exactly is your argument?

Your argument is as retarded as saying a basketball player who has a 30 ppg average over 10 games is better than a player who has had a 27 ppg average over 10 years.

Betamaster DeuceWallaces is the ultimate ISH beta. Probably sitting in the same chair in that cheap ass flat for the last 10 years talking the same shit. Posters come and go, but grandpa DW is always there to verbally spar with the newcomers. What a waste of a life.

Im Still Ballin
03-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Has anyone ever seen a positive post from Deuce?

I'm serious

fiddy
03-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Your argument is as retarded as saying a basketball player who has a 30 ppg average over 10 games is better than a player who has had a 27 ppg average over 10 years.

You cant compare oranges and apples, go back to 2nd grade you mentally disabled clown.

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 12:26 PM
Deuce has the weirdest thing about living with your parents or living on your own

Like it's some end all be all thing

Like no one who lives at home could be shit

He brings it up every time he insults trolls, most of whom are 15 and should be living at home

We all lived at home at one point. Usually 20 something "ISH Alpha's" I like to hit the at home charge with, because they are in fact, living at home doing nothing with their life while proclaiming themselves alpha on a basketball message board.

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 12:27 PM

I'm serious

There's no reason that an idiot troll would see a "positive" post from me here. Your only interaction with me will be me telling you why your dumb-ass positions on race, religion, and the way the world works are wrong.

Hittin_Shots
03-20-2015, 12:34 PM

I'm serious

Just some test results.

DonDadda59
03-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Where'd you get your sociology degree? Dropping some serious knowledge. You figured it all out. :applause:

Akrazotile
03-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Where'd you get your sociology degree? Dropping some serious knowledge. You figured it all out. :applause:

Hes a disturbed shut-in with an obsession for me who spends his time creating gimmick accounts with which to post hackneyed pseudo-impressions of my posting style and subject matter. He's a desperate and destitute man.

You may remember him from such films as "Legend of Josh" or "Hey Everyone, It's Legend of Josh!"

DonDadda59
03-20-2015, 12:47 PM
Hes a disturbed shut-in with an obsession for me who spends his time creating gimmick accounts with which to post hackneyed pseudo-impressions of my posting style and subject matter. He's a desperate and destitute man.

You may remember him from such films as "Legend of Josh" or "Hey Everyone, It's Legend of Josh!"

:eek:

OP, I need to verify this. Post a picture of your hairline.

ace23
03-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Just some test results.
:roll:

sweggeh
03-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Just some test results.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BigNBAfan
03-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Deuce has the weirdest thing about living with your parents or living on your own

Like it's some end all be all thing

Like no one who lives at home could be shit

He brings it up every time he insults trolls, most of whom are 15 and should be living at home

Isnt it a american thing? The whole individualistic idea... shame. I moved away from my parents when i was 18 but that was because i had to for school, otherwise i'd have no problem being treated like a king from my parents... boy i had it good.

Patrick Chewing
03-20-2015, 04:50 PM

Do you contribute anything to this forum? All you do is click on threads and look to see if you can tell someone that he doesn't know what they're talking about. OP is a bitch ass troll, but he has valid points.

Grow some facial hair.

DeuceWallaces
03-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Do you contribute anything to this forum? All you do is click on threads and look to see if you can tell someone that he doesn't know what they're talking about. OP is a bitch ass troll, but he has valid points.

Grow some facial hair.

I'll insult racists (you) and morons (sweg) until the day I die. On second thought, you're actually both so I guess that explains why I've affected you so deeply.

Pretty sure I've written well informed opuses on African American communities in this forum, so I'm not gonna debate American minority communities with uneducated English kids living in their parents basement.

warriorfan
03-20-2015, 05:45 PM
10/10 thread

Patrick Chewing
03-20-2015, 11:56 PM
I'll insult racists (you) and morons (sweg) until the day I die. On second thought, you're actually both so I guess that explains why I've affected you so deeply.

Pretty sure I've written well informed opuses on African American communities in this forum, so I'm not gonna debate American minority communities with uneducated English kids living in their parents basement.

The "racist" thing is getting old. I've never made racist comments towards blacks on here. So go ahead and spend the next 8 hours of your life with your gay buddies on here trying to find actual racist comments.

Secondly, do you even know what a black person looks like? Let's not pretend like you haven't posted pics of you and your "white" buddies on field trips to hug 150 year-old trees. And any person that uses the word "opuses" has no business insulting other people they've never met online. It's tough to sell that tough guy persona online when you use words like that and look like the Coppertone girl.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/66/30/76/6630761779423ad34bdb25cf030dcb45.jpg

9erempiree
03-21-2015, 12:10 AM
The "racist" thing is getting old. I've never made racist comments towards blacks on here. So go ahead and spend the next 8 hours of your life with your gay buddies on here trying to find actual racist comments.

Secondly, do you even know what a black person looks like? Let's not pretend like you haven't posted pics of you and your "white" buddies on field trips to hug 150 year-old trees. And any person that uses the word "opuses" has no business insulting other people they've never met online. It's tough to sell that tough guy persona online when you use words like that and look like the Coppertone girl.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/66/30/76/6630761779423ad34bdb25cf030dcb45.jpg

Heavy rat poison.

DeuceWallaces
03-21-2015, 12:17 AM

You're definitely a racist. Don't have to look far for that. You're a sad middle aged white guy in a dead end career pissed off at minorities. Like some Glory Road bad guy shit.

*EDIT*

I'll address your dumbass comment about knowing a black person. I lived in Prince George County, MD for 4 years. One of the most prominent black counties in the country where all my neighbors were either black or Asian.

You'd kill yourself before spending a month there. Go **** yourself with a white dildo.

I've never posted a pic of any of my friends. Don't know what tree you're trying to bark up. End result is always that you're a ****-tard racist.

9erempiree
03-21-2015, 12:23 AM
You're definitely a racist. Don't have to look far for that. You're a sad middle aged white guy in a dead end career pissed off at minorities. Like some Glory Road bad guy shit.

I've never posted a pic of any of my friends. Don't know what tree you're trying to bark up. End result is always that you're a ****-tard racist.

Still posting?

Have to bring out the heavy artillery.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/images/victor_rat_trap_comp.jpg

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2015, 12:29 AM

*EDIT*

I'll address your dumbass comment about knowing a black person. I lived in Prince George County, MD for 4 years. One of the most prominent black counties in the country where all my neighbors were either black or Asian.

You'd kill yourself before spending a month there. Go **** yourself with a white dildo.

LOL at this nancy boy.

You clearly are just throwing insults out there when you don't have a clue at what you're talking about. I've made mention plenty of times on here that I am a minority myself. But that's typical of a Libtard cumstain such as yourself that you pay no attention to details and just open that gaping hole in your face and believe everything you say as fact.

Oooo you lived in a tough part of town in Maryland....oooo. How come you only lasted 4 years?? :oldlol: Smoke and Crazie Willy chased your pale ghost ass outta town??

I've experienced true racism. By whites and by blacks. Keep living in your delusional world that you are so enlightened and can grace us all with your knowledge.

DeuceWallaces
03-21-2015, 12:34 AM
You're clearly an ignorant racist no matter your skin color. Assuming that you're not lying, brown skin doesn't absolve you from being a racist. You're an insecure ****-tard.

Patrick Chewing
03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
You're clearly an ignorant racist no matter your skin color. Assuming that you're not lying, brown skin doesn't absolve you from being a racist. You're an insecure ****-tard.

Keep feeding that sad ego of yours. I'm not middle-aged, but I'm older than you and a lot wiser which is clearly evident. I don't spend hours of my time opening up countless threads to see if you can just zing a guy. Anybody can type "You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I've done projects and have uttered opuses...". But it's only sad pathetic losers like yourself who do it on a consistent basis until it becomes part of your online schtick. The mistake you made though was posting your pics. It's so hard to take you seriously with those rosy cheeks and white fuzz on your face.

But one day, when Dad stops funneling you that college money, maybe one day you'll put your big boy pants on once and for all and expose yourself to the real world. You'll see that the true racists are always the ones accusing other people of racism.

DeuceWallaces
03-21-2015, 12:44 AM
Lol I've been on my own since 18. No funnel money here. Must be thinking of Starface.

Oh, and you're the one who opened this thread and tried a "zinger" at me. Not the other way around. You should start worrying more about your dead end career and shit life and less about what I have to say about Swegg's opinions on American blacks.

Akrazotile
03-21-2015, 12:50 AM
Lol I've been on my own since 18. No funnel money here. Must be thinking of Starface.

Oh, and you're the one who opened this thread and tried a "zinger" at me. Not the other way around. You should start worrying more about your dead end career and shit life and less about what I have to say about Swegg's opinions on American blacks.

:djparty

The Iron Sheik
03-21-2015, 12:52 AM
We all lived at home at one point. Usually 20 something "ISH Alpha's" I like to hit the at home charge with, because they are in fact, living at home doing nothing with their life while proclaiming themselves alpha on a basketball message board.

even though the guys on here grossly misuse the term "alpha", one can be an "alpha" while living at home.

but i see your point. being cool online really doesn't mean much when you're just a regular person

DeuceWallaces
03-21-2015, 12:56 AM
Can one really live at home and be alpha? Seems like a tough combo.

The Iron Sheik
03-21-2015, 01:30 AM
yes. alpha traits aren't really contingent upon one's financial status. you can be a dirt poor bum and display alpha traits. a person isn't an alpha or beta or whatever. their behavior falls on that spectrum

stalkerforlife
03-21-2015, 11:39 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
03-21-2015, 11:48 AM
OP is pathetic. Dancing like a little bitch for the likes of dude77 and Patrick Chewing