PDA

View Full Version : NBA probably shut Durant down so Davis could make the playoffs...

stalkerforlife
03-20-2015, 03:40 PM
NBA trying to manufacture another star for the uninformed fans. Davis, as we all know, is a stat padding loser. However, with Kobe out, the NBA needs a bigger collection of stars to carry the league.

The league is truly in a sad state.

I just hope Westbrook can keep that overrated stat padding Davis out of the playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
03-20-2015, 03:42 PM
If you really believe this, I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with you in real life.

Yoda
03-20-2015, 03:49 PM
Many of the truths we cling to depend on our point of view.

ISHGoat
03-20-2015, 03:50 PM
Many of the truths we cling to depend on our point of view.

Yes, OP's point of view is from a retard

Levity
03-20-2015, 03:50 PM
yeah, probably.

stalkerforlife
03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
If you really believe this, I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with you in real life.

There's no more star power, bro. The NBA relies on individual stellar play to push the league. Bran is the ultimate choker and no one respects him and his cowardly ways. Westbrook and maybe Irving are the only two current superstars that can push this league.

Durant is the ultimate star and if not for injuries, OKC easily wins the title this season.

Now the NBA wants to manufacture Davis just like they did with Wade in 06.

J Shuttlesworth
03-20-2015, 03:57 PM
There's no more star power, bro. The NBA relies on individual stellar play to push the league. Bran is the ultimate choker and no one respects him and his cowardly ways. Westbrook and maybe Irving are the only two current superstars that can push this league.

Durant is the ultimate star and if not for injuries, OKC easily wins the title this season.

lol yeah I'm sure the NBA would rather have Davis in the playoffs over westbrook :facepalm

Getting swept by the Warriors will sure make Davis the face of the league

T_L_P
03-20-2015, 03:58 PM

Why couldn't they win it last season? They had Ibaka back after 2 games, while the Spurs were basically missing their 7th best player in game 6.

J Shuttlesworth
03-20-2015, 04:00 PM
Why couldn't they win it last season? They had Ibaka back after 2 games, while the Spurs were basically missing their 7th best player in game 6.
Why are you asking this?

You know why:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/20140601/5045575/lance-stephenson-blowing-on-kevin-durant-o.gif

Spurs m8
03-20-2015, 05:26 PM

This

ShawkFactory
03-20-2015, 06:24 PM
:lol

oarabbus
03-20-2015, 06:37 PM

:roll:

Yoda
03-20-2015, 06:42 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Yoda_555430_823464.jpg

bobopenguin
03-20-2015, 09:43 PM
op wants AD so bad, but he can't get AD which makes him mad, crying with his mind sad, asking his mom why was he made, his mom send him to his dad, but his dad is still in bed, op is seeking for aid, just like lbj without his wade.:lol

stalkerforlife
03-20-2015, 11:10 PM
op wants AD so bad, but he can't get AD which makes him mad, crying with his mind sad, asking his mom why was he made, his mom send him to his dad, but his dad is still in bed, op is seeking for aid, just like lbj without his wade.:lol

:applause: