PDA

View Full Version : Dragic or Bledsoe? Who is better?

masonanddixon
03-20-2015, 05:40 PM
lol.

Why did people ever dare to suggest Bledsoe was in the same ballpark as Goran?

stalkerforlife
03-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Is this a joke?

Dragic is clearly better.

Phx is one dumb ass franchise.

John Tesh
03-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure they got rid of Dragic because of his attitude, not his skill.

masonanddixon
03-20-2015, 05:45 PM

LMAO how would you feel if you were clearly the best player and yout team instead signs a guy who is 60% of who you are as a player to a 14 MM/5 yr contract and hands him the ball and forces you into being a decoy every 4th quarter? Any other star player would have been fuming to the media after every single game.

Meticode
They got rid of him becuase they're dumbasses. There was no reason to get Thomas Jr. on that team. They have three starting PGs, all of them all-star worthy fighting for playing time. I'd be pissed too. It's almost has bad as Kahn drafting all those PGs for the Timberwolves, except in this case the Suns signed and traded for them. :lol

I'd have a bad attitude too if I was playing for a franchise the second time around like Dragic and the front office doesn't seem like they have a f*cking clue.

They moved Dragic then still get another PG in Knight.

masonanddixon
Is this a joke?

Yeah I just want to know if the haters can admit they were wrong!

stalkerforlife
03-20-2015, 05:46 PM

Dragic had an attitude because they stupidly went out and signed IT and Bledsoe and negated other needs.

Meticode
03-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Dragic had an attitude because they stupidly went out and signed IT and Bledsoe and negated other needs.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

BasedTom
03-20-2015, 05:52 PM
They got rid of him becuase they're dumbasses. There was no reason to get Thomas Jr. on that team. They have three starting PGs, all of them all-star worthy fighting for playing time. I'd be pissed too. It's almost has bad as Kahn drafting all those PGs for the Timberwolves, except in this case the Suns signed and traded for them. :lol

I'd have a bad attitude too if I was playing for a franchise the second time around like Dragic and the front office doesn't seem like they have a f*cking clue.

They moved Dragic then still get another PG in Knight.
lol

dragic is amazing- I'd rather my team give him the max over bledsoe or eric gordon or knight, etc, etc

Achilleas
03-20-2015, 05:52 PM
dragic bbig> blesdoe
for a pointguard this is very important

FKAri
03-20-2015, 06:27 PM
IT isn't a starting point guard. He's a fantastic backup but having him as your starting guy puts too much pressure on your team.

John Tesh
03-20-2015, 06:29 PM
LMAO how would you feel if you were clearly the best player and yout team instead signs a guy who is 60% of who you are as a player to a 14 MM/5 yr contract and hands him the ball and forces you into being a decoy every 4th quarter? Any other star player would have been fuming to the media after every single game.

You sound angry.

masonanddixon
03-20-2015, 10:41 PM
You sound angry.

As a now former Suns fans, I sure am incensed.

KNOW1EDGE
03-20-2015, 10:43 PM
I don't think anyone ever thought Bledsoe was the better pg.

Everyone alway knew Dragic was better (well, besides the Suns management)

masonanddixon
03-20-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't think anyone ever thought Bledsoe was the better pg.

Everyone alway knew Dragic was better (well, besides the Suns management)

Weren't some people here actually saying Eric was better?

KNOW1EDGE
03-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Weren't some people here actually saying Eric was better?

Not that I recall.
but probably.

Bledsoe is an exciting player to watch, which for the casual fan, sometimes translates into "he's better"

but Dragic is, and has always been the better player, still Smh @ Phoenix. Good gawd.

coin24
03-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Dragic is better than those scrubs, stupid suns:oldlol:

livingby3's
03-20-2015, 11:42 PM

Dragic signed back with phx despite them ditching him along with a first round pick for Aaron fking Brooks. He then brought his brother aboard this wreck. Never had I not seen Dragic play his heart out for this team even after they messed up over n over. If anything, his attitude is definitely a plus.

Then we have Bledsoe, the guy who, together with his agent, were uncontactable when they refuse to give Eric the max. Drag that shit out like some spoilt kid who's actually not as good as he thinks he is.
He got potential. But he for sure doesn't have any actual plays to back it up for now.

We don't know if Bledsoe will eventually end up being better. If he does, Suns have some great foresight. But for now, my team takes the L in their decisions.