PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook averaging triple double over two months

StrongLurk
03-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Also while winning the scoring title! Triple dubs, scoring title and absolutely FORCING his team in the playoffs out west. Best player in the NBA this season. I REALLY want someone to prove me wrong here.

Westbrook is putting up 28/7/9 in 34mpg. The most productive raw per 36/per 100 possessions per game in the last 20 years, by a guy who is 6'3!

1. Westbrook
2. Curry
3. Harden
4. Lebron
5. Davis

LAZERUSS
03-20-2015, 11:15 PM
Best player in the NBA this season. I REALLY want someone to prove me wrong here.

1. Westbrook
2. Curry
3. Harden
4. Lebron
5. Davis

In reality...

Lebron
Davis
Curry
Harden

Westbrick

The MVP voting may not go that way...but that is REALITY.

StrongLurk
03-20-2015, 11:19 PM
In reality...

Lebron
Davis
Curry
Harden

Westbrick

The MVP voting may not go that way...but that is REALITY.

I'm not talking about voting. I'm talking about production on the court.

dontgetchoked
03-20-2015, 11:49 PM
I'm not talking about voting. I'm talking about production on the court.
in terms of who the best players in the league are, thats pretty close. you could put westbrook at number 3, but thats as high as i would put him. 4 if durant isn't injured. but if durant wasnt injured, westbrook wouldnt be putting up these stats. look at his usage% you think Lebron wouldnt put up numbers like that if he had that usg? probably higher fg% and fewer turnovers too.

StrongLurk
03-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Bump

T_L_P
03-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Best players in the league:

LeBron
Davis/Durant
Curry
Paul
Harden

Joyner82reload
03-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Serious question, why is LeBron being given a pass as the best player in the league? He's not the reigning MVP, he didn't win the title, he's not leading anywhere near the best team in the league, statistically he is not the best player in the league, and he doesn't appear to be through the eye test. Is this just some narrative that continues out of respect?

ShawkFactory
03-23-2015, 01:05 PM
Serious question, why is LeBron being given a pass as the best player in the league? He's not the reigning MVP, he didn't win the title, he's not leading anywhere near the best team in the league, statistically he is not the best player in the league, and he doesn't appear to be through the eye test. Is this just some narrative that continues out of respect?
NObody else has come to truly take the crown away, so yes. He's no longer the king of the league but he's still the elitist of the elite.

Demitri98
03-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Harden
Curry
LeBron
Westbrook
Davis

Harden is dragging a ho-hum Rockets team to a 3 seed in the brutal West, with his 2nd option and several solid role players constantly battling injuries.

Beverley has been his only consistent serviceable teammate that hasn't been fighting injury all year. Didn't have Prigs, Brewer or Smith for half of the year. Terry, Jones and Dwight have all been fighting injuries.

And they are a f**king 3 seed in the West.

warriorfan
03-23-2015, 01:38 PM

Not to mention he has declined a tier, physically, in the past year.

Heavincent
03-23-2015, 01:42 PM
I don't like admitting it, but James Harden is currently the best player on Earth.

Mass Debator
03-23-2015, 01:46 PM
In a draft of current players, which player would you pick #1 to build your team around for 1 run at the chip?

ImKobe
03-23-2015, 02:56 PM
In a draft of current players, which player would you pick #1 to build your team around for 1 run at the chip?

1. Westbrook
2. Harden
3. AD

Chadwin
03-23-2015, 03:15 PM
Harden
Curry
LeBron
Westbrook
Davis

Harden is dragging a ho-hum Rockets team to a 3 seed in the brutal West, with his 2nd option and several solid role players constantly battling injuries.

Beverley has been his only consistent serviceable teammate that hasn't been fighting injury all year. Didn't have Prigs, Brewer or Smith for half of the year. Terry, Jones and Dwight have all been fighting injuries.

And they are a f**king 3 seed in the West.

solid post