PDA

View Full Version : how to smoke weed without getting as high?

Bourne
03-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Hey All,

A string of silly circumstances and chance happenings has led to me having to, in a few days, smoke weed and then perform somethese-are-best-done-when-not-high actions. Nothing dangerous or stupid like driving, obviously (ok, it's playing golf). I need to smoke with the people beforehand though as I need to mend some broken relationships, but I also need to not suck at golf after for the same reason.

drinking a lot? eating a lot? not holding the smoke in as long? a google search surprisingly came up with suggestions to achieve the opposite effect of what i need haha

TheMarkMadsen
03-21-2015, 06:37 PM
Just inhale on some of the hits and then not on the rest

Bosnian Sajo
03-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Driving while zooted makes me focus much more on the road and respect the speed limit, I've been pulled over 9 times and every time I was sober.

That being said, you can easily a. tell your "friends" that you don't wanna smoke or b. if you wanna "fix your relationships" by smoking and be sober at the same time...keep the smoke in your mouth. Don't inhale it into your lungs.

Are you really that much of a lightweight that tokin some herb will hinder your ability to play golf, of all sports?? And these people who you're going to be with, your relationship with them will be broken if you aren't good at golf? :oldlol: tf is this?

joe
03-21-2015, 06:41 PM
Don't smoke if you don't want to, dude. If they are really your friends, you can mend your relationship without doing something you don't want to do.

If you really do want to smoke, but just don't want to get as high, just smoke less, and hold the smoke in your lungs for less time. Take light puffs. Trust yourself. If you feel like 3 puffs is all you want, don't take a few more just to make sure you get high or anything like that. You will know how much is enough. Don't overdo it by getting caught up in the moment.

TheMarkMadsen
03-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Driving while zooted makes me focus much more on the road and respect the speed limit, I've been pulled over 9 times and every time I was sober.

That being said, you can easily a. tell your "friends" that you don't wanna smoke or b. if you wanna "fix your relationships" by smoking and be sober at the same time...keep the smoke in your mouth. Don't inhale it into your lungs.

Are you really that much of a lightweight that tokin some herb will hinder your ability to play golf, of all sports?? And these people who you're going to be with, your relationship with them will be broken if you aren't good at golf? :oldlol: tf is this?

Being good at golf is initiation into the white brotherhood

Bourne
03-21-2015, 06:45 PM
im just gonna do lighter hits and hold it less. unless someone has any other tricks to it

and i dont mind smoking at all, and in this case it is advantageous to do so (dumb long boring story), I just need to not be a stoned idiot after LOL

Bosnian Sajo
03-21-2015, 06:49 PM
Being good at golf is initiation into the white brotherhood

So is getting stupid ****ed up with your white friends, they love that shit :lol

DeuceWallaces
03-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Smoke less. Hold it in less.

KNOW1EDGE
03-21-2015, 07:13 PM
If you don't wanna smoke dont. Period.

If you are giving into peer pressure, and you plan on smoking, just don't inhale it, take small hits and hold it in your mouth before blowing out (much like sucking a c0ck and spitting the ***)

But golf of all sports should be easy while high, probably enhance your focus and calm if anything

Fudge
03-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Go hard or go home, poosy boy.

John Tesh
03-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Hey All,

A string of silly circumstances and chance happenings has led to me having to, in a few days, smoke weed and then perform somethese-are-best-done-when-not-high actions. Nothing dangerous or stupid like driving, obviously (ok, it's playing golf). I need to smoke with the people beforehand though as I need to mend some broken relationships, but I also need to not suck at golf after for the same reason.

drinking a lot? eating a lot? not holding the smoke in as long? a google search surprisingly came up with suggestions to achieve the opposite effect of what i need haha

What type of ****ing loser friends do you have that they can men a relationship without requiring you to get high?

Bourne
03-21-2015, 08:38 PM
What type of ****ing loser friends do you have that they can men a relationship without requiring you to get high?

these aren't friends, they're friends of friends. im not doing this for any reason other than self-improvement of my own situation :oldlol:

ace23
03-21-2015, 08:44 PM
Is simply not smoking as much out of the question? If so why?

Bourne
03-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Is simply not smoking as much out of the question? If so why?

If 3 people go somewhere specifically to smoke an hour before the tee time, why would the person who lives right near the golf course go with them if he aint gonna smoke? I need to be there which only occurs if i smoke. which im cool with of course, but i would like to not suck more at golf than i always do LOL

ace23
03-21-2015, 08:54 PM
If 3 people go somewhere specifically to smoke an hour before the tee time, why would the person who lives right near the golf course go with them if he aint gonna smoke? I need to be there which only occurs if i smoke. which im cool with of course, but i would like to not suck more at golf than i always do LOL
You can't just not smoke? Or not go if it bothers you so much? Lol, you 14 bro?

Eric Cartman
03-21-2015, 08:57 PM
I'd say get even higher than usual, them white boys will get a kick out of it, and you'll be having orgy parties in no time.

Bourne
03-21-2015, 09:05 PM

lmao it doesnt bother me. ive just never had to smoke weed then accomplish an objective other than ordering pizza and smashing fools at Double Dash before. LOL

Jailblazers7
03-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Just hang out and don't smoke lol. I hang out with people all the time when I'm the only non smoker.

Budadiiii
03-21-2015, 09:33 PM
The only practical thing to do is not inhale. Fake it till you make it, ******.

RightToCensor
03-21-2015, 09:43 PM
The only practical thing to do is not inhale. Fake it till you make it, ******.
Like your wife?

ArbitraryWater
03-21-2015, 09:45 PM

Yeah, 14 and registered 10 years ago.. riiight

ace23
03-21-2015, 09:56 PM

Cali Syndicate
03-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Take a few puffs, hold it, take a shot, then exhale....do that two or three times. Then smoke a cig afterwards. You should be good.

ILLsmak
03-21-2015, 10:52 PM
yeah I mean if you do that shit where you inhale super hard then hold it until you can't blow any smoke out, then stop.

Hitting it like a ***** is wasting weed, but if you don't hold it at all... just inhale exhale... it's fine. I'm not even sure if there's anything to be gained by holding it other than depriving yourself of oxygen.

-Smak

Smoke117
03-22-2015, 12:01 AM
lmao it doesnt bother me. ive just never had to smoke weed then accomplish an objective other than ordering pizza and smashing fools at Double Dash before. LOL

Jesus christ...you're not shooting up heroin.

Dresta
03-22-2015, 06:14 AM
balance yourself out with some stims. You can't smoke weed without getting high, unless it's shite. The only way to get less high would be to smoke less, or none at all if you don't really have any tolerance to it.

gigantes
03-22-2015, 09:43 AM
Hey All,

this is one of the weirdest posts i've ever seen on the internet... and it happened right here on ISH, motherf-ckers! :cheers: :banana:

ace23
03-22-2015, 01:22 PM
I wasn't talking about the weed bothering you. I was talking about simply sitting with your friends and not smoking bothering you.

CeltsGarlic
03-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Im 99% sure you made this thread high

Quizno
03-22-2015, 03:29 PM
just don't smoke lol

BigBoss
03-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Get new friends.

RightToCensor
03-22-2015, 06:47 PM
I smoked and played hours of Madden and 2K today, best Sunday morning I've had in a nice while.

Bourne
03-23-2015, 12:34 AM
but then i got high
but then i got high
but then i got hiiiigggh

so yeah got high. suck at golf when high. currently am high. good at verbal reasoning when high apparently. all is well that ends well!

AirTupac
03-23-2015, 01:20 AM
Don't OD like Godzuki

SaltyMeatballs
03-23-2015, 01:32 AM
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

kurple
03-23-2015, 06:33 AM
just smoke everyday for a year or so

then you wont feel as much