PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Basketball Gods for clearing the pathway to LeBron's #1 greatness!!

Kidbasketball20
03-22-2015, 09:43 PM
- KD is out
- Derrick Rose is forever injured
- Paul George is not gonna be a major contributor this season
- The Spurs are old
- Melo is forever useless and on a bum knee
- Dwight Howard is continually an injured bum too

LeBron has had the pathway laid out to him to skate to the finals for 6 years so far. Now despite the disastrously unproven team he is forced to work with on the Cavs, he will inevitably guide them to his 7th (!!!!!) finals.

Truly an accomplishment.

FreezingTsmoove
03-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Lebron has beat everyone on that list at least once or multiple times in the playoffa though except Howard I believe

Milbuck
03-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Lol at mentioning Melo as if he and the Knicks were ever a threat.

kennethgriffin
03-22-2015, 09:54 PM
lets not forget the chris paul veto/kobe achilles/death of jerry buss than ran off pau/howard/phil

Alamо
03-22-2015, 09:55 PM
It's a shame that even with the assistance of the Basketball Gods, he's only 2/5 in the finals. Basketball gods cleared the path to the finals then they were like "you got it from here bron"

coin24
03-22-2015, 09:58 PM
It's a shame that even with the assistance of the Basketball Gods, he's only 2/5 in the finals. Basketball gods cleared the path to the finals then they were like "you got it from here bron"

:lol :lol

FLDFSU
03-22-2015, 09:59 PM
Yes, Lebron should thank the basketball gods...

but considering that he is playing for a Cavs franchise that can not make the playoffs in the "weakest conference of all time" without him, for the past 20 years...

I would say it evens out.

Kidbasketball20
03-22-2015, 10:11 PM
Yes, Lebron should thank the basketball gods...

but considering that he is playing for a Cavs franchise that can not make the playoffs in the "weakest conference of all time" without him, for the past 20 years...

I would say it evens out.

Agreed

K love is a waste of cap space
and Kyrie is gonna ball hog that team out of the playoffs

The only one who is a valuable piece on that squad besides Da Gawd is Iman.

JohnFreeman
03-22-2015, 10:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GZR6zuT.jpg

rzp
03-22-2015, 10:30 PM
:roll:

jzek
03-22-2015, 10:33 PM

Would rep but my measlies won't do anything :roll:

nzahir
03-22-2015, 10:35 PM
- KD is out
- The Spurs are old

LeBron has had the pathway laid out to him to skate to the finals for 6 years so far. Now despite the disastrously unproven team he is forced to work with on the Cavs, he will inevitably guide them to his 7th (!!!!!) finals.

Truly an accomplishment.
Kd will be back soon, rose will be back soon, lebron beat the pacers(with lance) 3 times in a row so PG doent matter, spurs were old last year too so that doesn matter, knicks were garbage with melo, and the rockets arent a real contender in the playoffs.
Most important teams are still left-okc(should make playoffs), spurs, warriors, and bulls will be healthy by the playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
03-22-2015, 10:53 PM
I like how KD and Dwight being out are supposed to be a factor as if they are in the ECF along with the Spurs being "old" :lol

If the Warriors had the path of playing OKC sans KD, Rockets without Dwight, and the "old" Spurs, would everyone be complaining about the basketball gods making it easy for them? :biggums:

And LOL @ bring Melo up :roll:

sportjames23
03-22-2015, 10:53 PM
- KD is out
- The Spurs are old

Truly an accomplishment.

Sad that he has all this in his favor and he'll still never be the GOAT.

Imagine if Dominique Wilkins and Charles Barkley were always injured, Patrick Ewing played on a crap team, Clyde Drexler was old, Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp could never get out of the first round, Karl Malone and Stockton were bums, etc...

nathanjizzle
03-22-2015, 11:41 PM

he'll be back before playoffs start to take the throne.

24-Inch_Chrome
03-22-2015, 11:43 PM
he'll be back before playoffs start to take the throne.

If he couldn't do it fully healthy in 2011 what makes you think he'll be able to do anything now?

Spurs m8
03-22-2015, 11:44 PM
- KD is out
- The Spurs are old

Truly an accomplishment.

You're a loser

20Four
03-22-2015, 11:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TRV7Qyt.gif

houston
03-23-2015, 12:02 AM

:roll: funny

Spurs m8
03-23-2015, 12:03 AM
Do love that GIF.

Mr. Jabbar
03-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Lebron has beat everyone on that list at least once

Not really, OKC was beaten by harden and Spurs by Ray Allen

Spurs m8
03-23-2015, 12:04 AM
:roll: funny

Not funny, stupid.

Blokes clearly in line after every guy in that picture

Jordan would spit on this 2/5 little bitch

Akrazotile
03-23-2015, 12:06 AM
lets not forget the chris paul veto/kobe achilles/death of jerry buss than ran off pau/howard/phil

This