PDA

View Full Version : Monta Ellis has been hot garbage...

stalkerforlife
03-22-2015, 11:46 PM
What happened?

Dude has completely lost it.

Fudge
03-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Parsons > Ellis

LoneyROY7
03-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Should be feeding Chandler the rock. :facepalm

stalkerforlife
03-22-2015, 11:50 PM
Ellis will chuck and chuck and chuck. Dude has a Kobe mentality with a Nate Robinson game.

Parsons needs more damn shots.

LiLharvard
03-22-2015, 11:50 PM
i love the term hot garbage :lol

CarlosBoozer
03-22-2015, 11:52 PM
4-22 :biggums:

navy
03-22-2015, 11:53 PM
The Mavericks have been like this for the past two seasons. Live or die by Ellis fourth quarter production.

That is if they arent already getting blown out or blowing out the opponent.

JohnFreeman
03-22-2015, 11:57 PM
Hot garbage is more sterile

LiLharvard
03-22-2015, 11:59 PM
What about Steamy Shit?

Monta has been steamy shit

Or stanky shit

Jud
03-23-2015, 12:02 AM
More like a steamy river of diarrhea

BasedTom
03-23-2015, 12:37 AM
I think adding Rondo is the reason. Last year and the beginning of this season, most mavs fans seemed to be pleased with Ellis's production. Really, I think adding Rondo has backfired massively for Dallas. Though of course, once the playoffs start, anything goes.

Dubs510
03-23-2015, 12:40 AM
ellis > curry. half of warriors fans before trade :facepalm

LiLharvard
03-23-2015, 12:50 AM
More like a steamy river of diarrhea

streaming** river of diarrhea

SyRyanYang
03-23-2015, 12:50 AM
And people thought him missing the all-star selection is a snub

John Tesh
03-23-2015, 12:51 AM
Mavs as a whole have been terrible.

DirkNowitzki41
03-23-2015, 01:08 AM
This is his worst game as a Mav.. chill out

Hard for him to get in a rhythm when Rondo hogs the hell outta the ball and Ellis is forced to shoot long jumpers

meanwhile, parsons has been hot garbage all year long.

DirkNowitzki41
03-23-2015, 01:10 AM

because he was.. and one awful game doesnt change that

You dont watch the mavs so dont contribute your useless opinions.

Jud
03-23-2015, 01:10 AM
streaming** river of diarrhea
I actually did mean STEAMING, not STREAMING so no need for the correction :lol

LiLharvard
03-23-2015, 01:24 AM
I actually did mean STEAMING, not STREAMING so no need for the correction :lol

rivers don't steam but diarreha could steam especially if it was monta's :lol

You Cant Ban Me
03-23-2015, 01:41 AM
monta ellis needs to get his ass in the backseat and stop fighting it.Rondo ball has won a ring ellis ball has never done shit.

bdreason
03-23-2015, 02:19 AM
Playing at an all-star level before Rondo arrived.

Coincidence?

masonanddixon
03-23-2015, 02:36 AM
Rondo's ball dominant style has taken the ball out of Monta's hands and relegated him into a spot up shooter role and mid range guy which he isn't. He needs the ball in his hands and to run that high pick and roll with Dirk.

It's not Monta's fault--it's a fault with the system.

You Cant Ban Me
03-23-2015, 02:38 AM
Rondo's ball dominant style has taken the ball out of Monta's hands and relegated him into a spot up shooter role and mid range guy which he isn't. He needs the ball in his hands and to run that high pick and roll with Dirk.

It's not Monta's fault--it's a fault with the system.
right because him doing that for 10+ years has won him so many rings while rondo ball has never won anything :rolleyes: STFU ELLIS AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE BACKSEAT YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN AS THE MAIN BALL HANDLER

R.I.P.
03-23-2015, 02:57 AM

If you put Rondo on the West All-Stars they

ScarSymmetry
03-23-2015, 03:15 AM
Dude could have at least got to the FT line a few more times with that %.

AussieG
03-23-2015, 03:45 AM
When he was with Warriors, many wanted him to be an All Star. He had a system that suited him.

It's no suprise to me if he's declined.

He's a good player, but not a great player.

pastis
03-23-2015, 06:31 AM
because he was.. and one awful game doesnt change that

You dont watch the mavs so dont contribute your useless opinions.

what?

1. its not just one game where monta played bad. he has been pretty bad a longer stretch now.

2. no he didnt put up all-star numbers. show me the stats (before all-star break) justifying a nomination in the west. no. if a mav "had" to be at the all-star game, dirk was the right choice.

3. all i can say is: with monta-heroball we wont go far in the playoffs (if we reach the playoffs lol).

kurple
03-23-2015, 06:43 AM
What happened?

Dude has completely lost it.
Completely lost what? Did he ever have it?

StephHamann
03-23-2015, 07:46 AM
He needs to rest 1 week BRAN style.

Dude is totally banged up and exhausted, can't even finish open layups anymore.

Spurs5Rings2014
03-23-2015, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]If you put Rondo on the West All-Stars they

Dresta
03-23-2015, 10:33 AM
Clownish Bron stans were declaring him better than Wade early in the season :roll:

stalkerforlife
03-23-2015, 10:51 AM
This is his worst game as a Mav.. chill out

Hard for him to get in a rhythm when Rondo hogs the hell outta the ball and Ellis is forced to shoot long jumpers

meanwhile, parsons has been hot garbage all year long.

Parsons - 45.8% on 12.5 shots a game.

Ellis - 44% on 17 shots a game.

Parsons - 38.5% from 3 on 5.3 attempts a game from 3.

Ellis - 30% on 3.7 attempts a game from 3.

Ellis has the ball in his hands a ton more than Parsons and only averages 4.2 assists a game, the dude doesn't have court vision or consistent play making abilities.

There's your hot garbage.

kenny817
03-23-2015, 10:55 AM
Really can't defend Monta anymore

He has to play better if he wants to get paid. Point blank

SupermanOnSteroids
03-23-2015, 11:14 AM
ellis since all star break

16/2/3 on 39%FG and 21%3pt

the rest of the team hasn't been much better either.

given his history and age and the recent slump, how much do you pay him?

Derka
03-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Since we're talking about a guy having a hard time putting the ball in the hoop, wouldn't "cold garbage" be more a more apt descriptor? :pimp:

Pointguard
03-23-2015, 11:56 AM
ellis since all star break

16/2/3 on 39%FG and 21%3pt

In the earlier part of the year during his hot streak, I told another poster that he is going to tire out, as he has done it twice before. It happened earlier than I thought it would, within the third month.

masonanddixon
03-23-2015, 07:33 PM
In the earlier part of the year during his hot streak, I told another poster that he is going to tire out, as he has done it twice before. It happened earlier than I thought it would, within the third month.

He's not tired at all. Rondo's ball dominance has taken Monta out of his game, stripped him of his confidence, and has taken him out of his spots.

It's essentially what the Suns did with Bledsoe and Dragic this season.

The Mavs barely run the high pick and roll with Dirk and Monta now, and that was their most lethal weapon.

I think people who actually understand the Mavs and basketball should be allowed to comment on Monta.

DMAVS41
03-23-2015, 07:37 PM
He's not tired at all. Rondo's ball dominance has taken Monta out of his game, stripped him of his confidence, and has taken him out of his spots.

The Mavs barely run the high pick and roll with Dirk and Monta now, and that was their most lethal weapon.

I think people who actually understand the Mavs and basketball should be allowed to comment on Monta.

Meh...it's not all one thing or the other.

PG is dead on here in my opinion. Ellis has clearly worn down and if he called that...he deserves credit.

Can't blame everything on Rondo...while that is part of it no doubt, a good to great player finds ways to make it work.

And when you shoot 4-22 in a huge game and choke said game away...blaming it on someone else is not a good look.

knicksman
03-23-2015, 08:18 PM
ellis has always been garbage. GSW got rid of him and they become winners

knicksman
03-23-2015, 08:23 PM
Rondo is nothing without the ball in his hands because hes not a scorer. Let him have the ball. Dallas was winning when rondo had double digit assists..

navy
03-23-2015, 08:25 PM
If you watched that game you saw Rondo didnt even hog the ball. Ellis just went into Game 7 Kobe mode.

navy
03-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Rondo is nothing without the ball in his hands because hes not a scorer. Let him have the ball. Dallas was winning when rondo had double digit assists..
Rondo sucks. He cant do shit with the ball. Why do you think Boston traded him for Marcus Smart?

warriorfan
03-23-2015, 08:29 PM
He relies on his out of this world quickness to get shot opportunities. He is turning 30 soon and came straight out of highschool, he has a lot of minutes on his body. He is starting to lose a step and when your game is predicated on quickness all you need is to lose half a step before your game goes to shit.

dazzer87
03-23-2015, 08:32 PM
Warriors couple of years ago was thinking about keeping Ellis and was trying to get rid of Curry. Fans were pissed at the time, when they decided to keep Curry......:roll:

Eric Cartman
03-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Mavs have been steaming garbage, pretenders.

warriorfan
03-23-2015, 08:49 PM
ellis has always been garbage. GSW got rid of him and they become winners

:facepalm

Ellis at 22 years old put up 20 / 5 / 4 on 53% FG%

Wanna know how many guards have ever scored 20 points with 5 rebounds and shot 53% from the field?

Here's a hint, no one in the history of the NBA has.

He was a 3rd option type of player playing within his role. Monta was never supposed to be a high usage player, he just was so talented teams kept on trying to turn him into one. Monta should of always been a 3rd option or a 6th man off the bench type player like Jamal Crawford. The thing that has always held back Monta the most was his size. He is a small guard and even worse he has a short wingspan. He just doesn't have the tools to be even a decent defender vs good shooting guards. You need to pair him with a point guard who is a lock down defender so you can hide Ellis on the opposing point guard. This is tricky to do personnel wise and limits your options for your roster.

Then it's asinine to say that Monta leaving is the reason why the warriors started winning. You are neglecting the fact that Monta got replaced by one of the best shooting guards in the game right now, Klay Thompson. You are also neglecting the fact that the roster got completely revamped with drafting Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green while obtaining one of the best rim protectors in the league with Andrew Bogut (in the trade for Monta none the less).

Monta was a great talent who was never utilized properly as his career progressed.

And not trying to be a dick knicksman, but I don't go posting stupid knick shit that I know nothing about, I would appreciate you did the same with the warriors.

knicksman
03-23-2015, 11:59 PM
:facepalm

Ellis at 22 years old put up 20 / 5 / 4 on 53% FG%

Wanna know how many guards have ever scored 20 points with 5 rebounds and shot 53% from the field?

Here's a hint, no one in the history of the NBA has.

He was a 3rd option type of player playing within his role. Monta was never supposed to be a high usage player, he just was so talented teams kept on trying to turn him into one. Monta should of always been a 3rd option or a 6th man off the bench type player like Jamal Crawford. The thing that has always held back Monta the most was his size. He is a small guard and even worse he has a short wingspan. He just doesn't have the tools to be even a decent defender vs good shooting guards. You need to pair him with a point guard who is a lock down defender so you can hide Ellis on the opposing point guard. This is tricky to do personnel wise and limits your options for your roster.

Then it's asinine to say that Monta leaving is the reason why the warriors started winning. You are neglecting the fact that Monta got replaced by one of the best shooting guards in the game right now, Klay Thompson. You are also neglecting the fact that the roster got completely revamped with drafting Harrison Barnes and Draymond Green while obtaining one of the best rim protectors in the league with Andrew Bogut (in the trade for Monta none the less).

Monta was a great talent who was never utilized properly as his career progressed.

And not trying to be a dick knicksman, but I don't go posting stupid knick shit that I know nothing about, I would appreciate you did the same with the warriors.

Once jerry west becomes gm, one of the best at that, he knows that this team would get better if he gets rid of monta. Hes the type of guy who will hold other players down. Hes a cancerous type of player. An iverson/robertson type.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 12:05 AM
Once jerry west becomes gm, one of the best at that, he knows that this team would get better if he gets rid of monta. Hes the type of guy who will hold other players down. Hes a cancerous type of player. An iverson/robertson type.

Jerry West was looking to deal Monta not because he is a "cancerous type of player", it's because they drafted a guy named Steph Curry. You know the best player in the league and leading MVP candidate, Steph Curry?

So just because Jerry West chose Curry over Monta doesn't mean that he "got rid of monta because he is a cancer". The trade was a no duh move, Monta was redundant on GSW with Curry and GSW got one of the best rim protectors in the league with Bogut.

He was a major contributor to one of the biggest upsets in NBA history when 8 seeded warriors upset 1st seed Mav's in the first round of the playoffs. You never even addressed the fact that no guard in the history of the NBA has managed to post 20ppg/5reb on 53% FG percentage. You are getting bodied here just tap out and admit you are wrong please.

BlazerRed
03-24-2015, 12:05 AM
pos dat

tpols
03-24-2015, 12:08 AM

Honestly Ellis has had almost no real offensive impact over his career.. his stats are largely very inefficient with a lot of volume and he's does nothing on the court outside a little slashing and passing. He shoots when he can't shoot.. he's like a poor man's Jason Terry.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 12:26 AM
Honestly Ellis has had almost no real offensive impact over his career.. his stats are largely very inefficient with a lot of volume and he's does nothing on the court outside a little slashing and passing. He shoots when he can't shoot.. he's like a poor man's Jason Terry.

You dumbass, check young Monta when he wasn't asked to carry an entire offensive load and his team wasn't surrounded by D-League talent.

20 PPG on 53% FG as a shooting guard on a playoff team. Go enter that shit on basketball reference and get back to me.

knicksman
03-24-2015, 12:26 AM
Jerry West was looking to deal Monta not because he is a "cancerous type of player", it's because they drafted a guy named Steph Curry. You know the best player in the league and leading MVP candidate, Steph Curry?

So just because Jerry West chose Curry over Monta doesn't mean that he "got rid of monta because he is a cancer". The trade was a no duh move, Monta was redundant on GSW with Curry and GSW got one of the best rim protectors in the league with Bogut.

He was a major contributor to one of the biggest upsets in NBA history when 8 seeded warriors upset 1st seed Mav's in the first round of the playoffs. You never even addressed the fact that no guard in the history of the NBA has managed to post 20ppg/5reb on 53% FG percentage. You are getting bodied here just tap out and admit you are wrong please.

You just defined a cancer. They have the stats but are redundant players thus not capable of existing with other players. Thats why no matter where monta go, they dont improve.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 12:29 AM
You just defined a cancer. They have the stats but are redundant players thus not capable of existing with other players. Thats why no matter where monta go, they dont improve.

He was redundant because the Warriors drafted the best shooting point guard who has ever played the game. :hammerhead:

Can you give me a list of other "redundant cancers" that post 20 ppg on 53% FG on a playoff team?

:wtf:

knicksman
03-24-2015, 12:30 AM
You dumbass, check young Monta when he wasn't asked to carry an entire offensive load and his team wasn't surrounded by D-League talent.

20 PPG on 53% FG as a shooting guard on a playoff team. Go enter that shit on basketball reference and get back to me.

this d-league talent is just an excuse. He cant coexist thats why west is smart to get rid of him. Its not a surprise they made the playoffs the year after.

tpols
03-24-2015, 12:35 AM

Hahaha.. Monta Ellis had a -1.5 offensive rapm in 2007.. he's really a guy who can put up a 20+ ppt and be negative.. guys like him, Jennings before his comeback.. just too inefficient and don't really make anyone better.

He's been better in Dallas, a nice plus even, but most his career he's had no impact ..

navy
03-24-2015, 12:38 AM
Hahaha.. Monta Ellis had a -1.5 offensive rapm in 2007.. he's really a guy who can put up a 20+ ppt and be negative.. guys like him, Jennings before his comeback.. just too inefficient and don't really make anyone better.

He's been better in Dallas, a nice plus even, but most his career he's had no impact ..
2007 rapm?

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 12:51 AM

Did you just cherry pick a 21 year old Monta Ellis' RAPM score? :lol

These players RAPM scores at age 21.

Ray Allen -1.5
Chauncey Billups -.9
Steve Nash(22) -3.5
Dwayne Wade(22) .3

BTW I'm still waiting for the list of guards who have scored 20 ppg on 53% shooting...

fuccing idiot

knicksman
03-24-2015, 06:14 AM
Did you just cherry pick a 21 year old Monta Ellis' RAPM score? :lol

These players RAPM scores at age 21.

Ray Allen -1.5
Chauncey Billups -.9
Steve Nash(22) -3.5
Dwayne Wade(22) .3

BTW I'm still waiting for the list of guards who have scored 20 ppg on 53% shooting...

fuccing idiot

you make it seem like ellis post those stats regularly. After that 1 season, ellis has been crap. They became contenders once they got rid of him whereas warriors were never contenders throughout his stay there.

Sarcastic
03-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Jordan scored 30+ on 53% three times.

ImKobe
03-24-2015, 06:31 AM
Jordan scored 30+ on 53% three times.

end thread

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 06:35 AM
end thread

So the only guard who has scored more than 20 ppg on 53% FG is Jordan and Monta Ellis. Yes you have ended the thread. Thank you very much fuccboi

Sarcastic
03-24-2015, 06:46 AM
Rolando Blackman did it as well. Paul Westphal did it too. It's a pretty good feat, but not entirely exclusive.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Rolando Blackman did it as well. Paul Westphal did it too. It's a pretty good feat, but not entirely exclusive.

you wanna post the years that those cats pulled that off? please do and help me /endthread

hahaha fuccing snitch ass mother fuccers keep rat poisoning yourselves I'm lovin' it

masonanddixon
03-24-2015, 07:20 PM
If you watched that game you saw Rondo didnt even hog the ball. Ellis just went into Game 7 Kobe mode.

No, Ellis wasn't holding the ball at all. He was basically relegated to catch and shoot status. he needs to be running the high pick and roll with Dirk, not spotting up like Kyle Korver.

stalkerforlife
03-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Make me eat my words, little boy.

Pointguard
03-24-2015, 11:48 PM

Really, so why are you talking? Monta has a history of fading out and playing less than he can at points in the season. Why don't you know that? He obviously lost his bounce and leg strength there for a minute. His three point shooting went south a few weeks before Rondo came. His totally erratic play, a good month and a half before Rondo came. What excuse are you going to give now? He knew Rondo was coming? Do you watch the games?

This oversimplifying and blaming everything on Rondo is also very unbecoming. Nearly every team that did the change of the point guard (Dallas, Pheonix, Detroit, Bucks) is going thru a process with their team. Of course you can scapegoat it and blame everything on Rondo, even a month before he came. But of course that would imply you know the game, you know Dallas, and that you know Monta.

Maybe next year you can catch up.

DMAVS41
03-25-2015, 12:10 AM
Really, so why are you talking? Monta has a history of fading out and playing less than he can at points in the season. Why don't you know that? He obviously lost his bounce and leg strength there for a minute. His three point shooting went south a few weeks before Rondo came. His totally erratic play, a good month and a half before Rondo came. What excuse are you going to give now? He knew Rondo was coming? Do you watch the games?

This oversimplifying and blaming everything on Rondo is also very unbecoming. Nearly every team that did the change of the point guard (Dallas, Pheonix, Detroit, Bucks) is going thru a process with their team. Of course you can scapegoat it and blame everything on Rondo, even a month before he came. But of course that would imply you know the game, you know Dallas, and that you know Monta.

Maybe next year you can catch up.

While I completely agree that Rondo gets too much blame and that Ellis has been playing poorly and he needs to own that...

What are you talking about? Erratic play for 6 weeks before Rondo? Dude...6 weeks before Rondo was essentially the beginning of the season. Rondo came on in like mid December iirc.

I think Ellis was a 53% TS player pre Rondo and a 48% TS player post Rondo...saw that posted last week so don't quote me on the exact numbers.

But the point is just...no...Ellis was not playing poorly for the 6 weeks prior to Rondo.

You just can't string together a thought that isn't bat shit crazy. As usual you are dead ****ing wrong.

masonanddixon
03-25-2015, 12:29 AM
Monta was pretty good today :)

warriorfan
03-25-2015, 12:53 AM
http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/stephen_jackson11.jpg

These were young Monta's role models. :oldlol:

Cone
03-25-2015, 01:50 AM
Ellis is a stud. So underrated.

I know he has been playing poorly as of late but so what? Lillard was just as bad for just as long. He has been a beast for Dallas for a year and a half.. a month of him struggling adjusting to a new play style is no big deal.

Dude is the engine for Dallas. Flat out baller.

Side note.. from twitter.. he is averaging 34ppg on 60% shooting in 3 games against the spurs. Damn.

LiLharvard
03-25-2015, 01:51 AM
Ellis is a stud. So underrated.

I know he has been playing poorly as of late but so what? Lillard was just as bad for just as long. He has been a beast for Dallas for a year and a half.. a month of him struggling adjusting to a new play style is no big deal.

Dude is the engine for Dallas. Flat out baller.

U should change your Avatar / picture to a cone piece with chopped up weed in it.

ImKobe
03-25-2015, 01:55 AM
So the only guard who has scored more than 20 ppg on 53% TS is Jordan and Monta Ellis. Yes you have ended the thread. Thank you very much fuccboi

Wrong. And TS%? :facepalm

And what's so special about doing that shit in the regular season, especially for Monta?

Rolando Blackman and Paul Westphal also did that, I guess they are also elite.

Blackman averaged 22.4 ppg on 54,6% FG, Paul Westphal 24 ppg on 53,5% shooting

warriorfan
03-25-2015, 02:02 AM
Wrong. And TS%? :facepalm

And what's so special about doing that shit in the regular season, especially for Monta?

Rolando Blackman and Paul Westphal also did that, I guess they are also elite.

Blackman averaged 22.4 ppg on 54,6% FG, Paul Westphal 24 ppg on 53,5% shooting

Typo, I meant to say FG%

Rolando Blackman did it in 1983, Paul Westphal did it in 1979..... Wonder why no one did it in 24 years after Blackman achieved it? Because it's extremely rare. Monta's mid range game was straight deadly, it's not his fault that coaches and organizations always tried to force him into a role that was too large for him.

DirkNowitzki41
03-25-2015, 02:02 AM
http://www.mavs.com/videos/postgame-monta-ellis-40/

"next question" :oldlol: boss

he said that to tim mcmahon, the espn dallas reporter. He just wrote a bashful Ellis article after his 4-22 game and monta just ignored his ass. :rockon:

masonanddixon
03-25-2015, 02:09 AM
http://www.mavs.com/videos/postgame-monta-ellis-40/

"next question" :oldlol: boss

he said that to tim mcmahon, the espn dallas reporter. He just wrote a bashful Ellis article after his 4-22 game and monta just ignored his ass. :rockon:

BOSS

Pointguard
03-25-2015, 11:42 AM
While I completely agree that Rondo gets too much blame and that Ellis has been playing poorly and he needs to own that...

What are you talking about? Erratic play for 6 weeks before Rondo? Dude...6 weeks before Rondo was essentially the beginning of the season. Rondo came on in like mid December iirc.
My bad you are right Dec 20th is his first game. I associated it with their losing streak a month later around my birthday Jan 21st, and close to the trading dateline when the numerous point guard trades went down.

You just can't string together a thought that isn't bat shit crazy. As usual you are dead ****ing wrong.
Stick with the main concept, you bipolar travesty.

Meh...it's not all one thing or the other.

PG is dead on here in my opinion. Ellis has clearly worn down and if he called that...he deserves credit.

Can't blame everything on Rondo...while that is part of it no doubt, a good to great player finds ways to make it work.

And when you shoot 4-22 in a huge game and choke said game away...blaming it on someone else is not a good look.

You have concentration issues. My main point is about Ellis has never been a consistent player and that is why I could predict a fall off in play, I don't care about the side show (Rondo). I leave that to the clowns.

DMAVS41
03-25-2015, 01:59 PM
My bad you are right Dec 20th is his first game. I associated it with their losing streak a month later around my birthday Jan 21st, and close to the trading dateline when the numerous point guard trades went down.

Stick with the main concept, you bipolar travesty.

You have concentration issues. My main point is about Ellis has never been a consistent player and that is why I could predict a fall off in play, I don't care about the side show (Rondo). I leave that to the clowns.

We will see what happens. He's been hiding injuries and he looked fresh last night.
Thank you for admitting you talked out of your ass.

Pointguard
03-25-2015, 11:25 PM
Thank you for admitting you talked out of your ass.
Yes, I tend to meet my adversaries where they are at.