PDA

View Full Version : Not 1 Not 2 Not 3 Not 4 Not 5 Not 6

You Cant Ban Me
03-23-2015, 02:47 AM
“All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”http://i.imgur.com/bTElrQC.jpg

Amazing speech by your god

warriorfan
03-23-2015, 02:51 AM
That works for losers but not for people who like their life and still think LeBeta is a snitch. That is also why he is a Beta, he doesn't care that everyone thinks he is a bitch, that is a cop out. True Alpha would realize that he would be a snitch and everyone would think he was a snitch if he ditched to south beach. True Alpha would of stayed in his home town and got the job done. LeBeta is a true snitch.

oh the horror
03-23-2015, 02:57 AM
I like how kids today think the most outright showing of straight up insecurities are somehow "alpha" and awesome.

That speech there stinks to high heaven of just pettiness. How can you think that's a positive?

Lebrun James' heart pumps based on what other people think of him at all times.

kennethgriffin
03-23-2015, 03:06 AM
i don't think anything is quite as embarrassing as lebron is to his fans

and i'm a fan of an accused rapist

SyRyanYang
03-23-2015, 03:55 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

TheMilkyBarKid
03-23-2015, 05:01 AM

:roll:
Not bad Kenny!

JtotheIzzo
03-23-2015, 05:13 AM
I wanna like LeBron, he is big, strong, mostly plays hard, tries to play a team game (when he is not undermining the coach) but deep down he isn't at that all time level mentally. There should be an MJ vs LBJ GOAT discussion right now, but LBJ let us all down.

Do you think Larry Bird, or Michael Jordan ever worried about what fans or detractors said? Jesus, Magic Johnson was scapegoated an entire summer for losing a finals and choking, did he take out an ad in the paper, or go on TV? No, he went home, worked on his ugly ass jumper and won some chips.

Lebron's need to settle some mom-basement-dwelling-virgin's criticism is such a sign of mental weakness, why can't he be a true superstar and be teflon and above the fray?

It is bordering on pathetic. Even a 19 year old Andrew Wiggins (I know, here goes Jizznuts talking about Wiggins again, but this time it is actually relevant) took his shit storm like a man, shut his mouth and put in work while he was being paraded around in a Cavs uni knowing full well they sold him down the river. he said the right things, didn't go to twitter and post emo bullshit, he just took his medicine and warehoused those butthurt feeling for a later date.

How can a kid get it, but LBJ can't?

How come Kobe gets it, Michael gets it, TD gets it? etc... etc...etc...

Quickening
03-23-2015, 05:16 AM
I wanna like LeBron, he is big, strong, mostly plays hard, tries to play a team game (when he is not undermining the coach) but deep down he isn't at that all time level mentally. There should be an MJ vs LBJ GOAT discussion right now, but LBJ let us all down.

Do you think Larry Bird, or Michael Jordan ever worried about what fans or detractors said? Jesus, Magic Johnson was scapegoated an entire summer for losing a finals and choking, did he take out an ad in the paper, or go on TV? No, he went home, worked on his ugly ass jumper and won some chips.

Lebron's need to settle some mom-basement-dwelling-virgin's criticism is such a sign of mental weakness, why can't he be a true superstar and be teflon and above the fray?

It is bordering on pathetic. Even a 19 year old Andrew Wiggins (I know, here goes Jizznuts talking about Wiggins again, but this time it is actually relevant) took his shit storm like a man, shut his mouth and put in work while he was being paraded around in a Cavs uni knowing full well they sold him down the river. he said the right things, didn't go to twitter and post emo bullshit, he just took his medicine and warehoused those butthurt feeling for a later date.

Yes you could tell by Jordans HOF speech that he had zero insecurities, I can't imagine the chit that would be exposed if he lived in this social media age :facepalm

JtotheIzzo
03-23-2015, 05:25 AM
Yes you could tell by Jordans HOF speech that he had zero insecurities, I can't imagine the chit that would be exposed if he lived in this social media age :facepalm

1-HOF speech, didn't mope through his career and waste chances.

2-Anger based competitive issues, not constantly jumping ship and feel sad.

shame you cannot tell the difference, you must be an emo Millenial too.

sportjames23
03-23-2015, 06:35 AM

Damn. :applause:

IMObjective
03-23-2015, 06:40 AM
I like how kids today think the most outright showing of straight up insecurities are somehow "alpha" and awesome.

That speech there stinks to high heaven of just pettiness. How can you think that's a positive?

Lebrun James' heart pumps based on what other people think of him at all times.
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1863/855/original.jpg

Dresta
03-23-2015, 09:18 AM
This thread has my seal of approval.

Asukal
03-23-2015, 09:22 AM

Damn! Dat ether... :applause:

24-Inch_Chrome
03-23-2015, 09:24 AM

100% agree that LeBron's mental game is what's missing. If LeBron had Jordan's mindset there wouldn't be a GOAT discussion imo, he has the physical tools and skill but the mental strength, the killer instinct, just isn't there.

VengefulAngel
03-23-2015, 09:25 AM
This thread stinks of insecure kids voicing there insecurities and taking it out on a basketball player they don't know.

coin24
03-23-2015, 09:27 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ralph_i_el
03-23-2015, 09:40 AM
LeBron is a clown :facepalm keep this shit to yourself. He sounds like a 16 year old on facebook