PDA

View Full Version : If you were a rookie entering the league, which would you rather have?

NBAplayoffs2001
03-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Prime LeBron's size/athleticism/skill set (2012-2014) or Prime MJ size/athleticism/ skill set (1991-1993)

SouBeachTalents
03-23-2015, 10:18 PM
You pretty much made the same thread yesterday. Nobody is choosing another perimeter player over first threepeat Jordan

dubeta
03-23-2015, 10:23 PM
LeBron

knicksman
03-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Just like rings>>every other stat. Same for tough shot creation>>every other skill. So no matter how many skills bran has, ill take tough shot creation of jordan. Its just the most important and most difficult skill to learn. Bran skills can be supplied by other players but jordans tough shot creation cannot. Thats why bran is 2/5 while jordan 6/6 or kobe 5/7.

sd3035
03-23-2015, 10:43 PM
Obviously Jordan, that's like asking Luc Longley or SHaq

Prime_Shaq
03-23-2015, 11:38 PM
Can I have LeBron' size with MJ's skills?

3ball
03-24-2015, 12:14 AM
Forget MJ and Lebron... Especially Lebron - he has like the 10th best stats in the league.

The perfect package is Russell Westbrook, assuming he was an elite, knock-down shooter with dimensions more moves, skill and offensive repertoire... Then let's make him 6'6", bigger, stronger, more powerful, more hops, equally aggressive but using GOAT smarts, with the overall ability that allows him to shoot a full 10 percentage points better.

I'll take that guy over anyone - I'm quite certain that guy would be GOAT...

With that type of ability, he'd probably be able to score at will.. He'd also be able to score in whatever fashion allowed teammates to play to their strengths and maximize their production.. With his style allowing teammates to maximize their production, the TEAM maximizes its production, reaches its ceiling, and avoids underachieving.. It's just my hunch, but this type of ability would result in Westbrook putting up goat stats AND getting more Finals MVP's than anyone in history, despite no spacing, legal paint-camping, and much higher physicality.

Oh wait... :facepalm ... My bad guys - I wrote all that and then it hit me... that's MJ... :yaohappy:

20Four
03-24-2015, 12:18 AM
LeBron
I really feel bad for you..........you got no friends, no parents, no life, no nothing......fvck your life must suck....... :facepalm :facepalm and I'm being serious....im sorry your life fvcking sucks

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Forget MJ and Lebron... Especially Lebron - he has like the 10th best stats in the league.

The perfect package is Russell Westbrook, assuming he was an elite, knock-down shooter with dimensions more moves, skill and offensive repertoire... Then let's make him 6'6", bigger, stronger, more powerful, more hops, equally aggressive but using GOAT smarts, with the overall ability that allows him to shoot a full 10 percentage points better.

With that type of ability, he'd probably be able to score at will.. He'd also be able to score in whatever fashion allowed teammates to play to their strengths and maximize their production.. With his style allowing teammates to maximize their production, the TEAM maximizes its production, reaches its ceiling, and avoids underachieving.. It's just my hunch, but this type of ability would result in Westbrook putting up goat stats AND getting more Finals MVP's than anyone in history, despite no spacing, legal paint-camping, and much higher physicality.

Oh wait... :facepalm ... My bad guys - I wrote all that and then it hit me... that's MJ... :yaohappy:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
03-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Give me kobes skills in either body.. 40ppg easy

Akrazotile
03-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Lebron, MJ >>>>> Kobe

dubeta
03-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Give me kobes skills in either body.. 40ppg easy

LeBrons skill with Kobe's body would be hands down the GOAT

bobopenguin
03-24-2015, 12:32 AM
why u guys always like to link LBJ with kobe/MJ?? is LBJ SG? NO
it's like talking about Dirk and KG, then this dude put Asik's name in. that's what u are doing now.

knicksman
03-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Lebron, MJ >>>>> Kobe

yet kobe 5/7:coleman:

kennethgriffin
03-24-2015, 12:37 AM
LeBrons skill with Kobe's body would be hands down the GOAT

Lol lebron with a slower, shorter, less powerful, more fragile body with smaller hands... would be better?

JebronLames
03-24-2015, 12:40 AM
LeBron James

ImKobe
03-24-2015, 03:40 AM
Kobe Bryant.

pauk
03-24-2015, 03:45 AM
Can I have LeBron' size with MJ's skills?

Meaning a Lebron with better FT shooting skills and less vision/passing skills?

Interesting.

pauk
03-24-2015, 03:56 AM
Kobe Bryant.

Meaning you would rather be:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vvt3yf.jpg

Interesting.

coin24
03-24-2015, 03:57 AM

Interesting.

MJ is a severely underrated passer..

For Lebald to be anything close to MJ he needs a testicles and heart transplant

Cocaine80s
03-24-2015, 04:00 AM
Mj's body with Lebron's p*nis

coin24
03-24-2015, 04:01 AM
Mj's body with Lebron's p*nis

both tiny apparently:lol

ScarSymmetry
03-24-2015, 04:01 AM
LeBrons hair line.

bdreason
03-24-2015, 04:08 AM
Prime MJ. Faster, quicker, more endurance. LeBron doesn't utilize his size on the post, and MJ had better footwork.

Prime_Shaq
03-24-2015, 04:20 AM

Interesting.
Way more than that, LeBron is much stronger but I prefer MJ's body control in the air. MJ's midrange game > LeBron's in terms of consistency as well. Overall I would say MJ was fundamentally better and I love fundamentals thus picking MJ's skills.

ImKobe
03-24-2015, 06:18 AM
Meaning you would rather be:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vvt3yf.jpg

Interesting.

slam dunk champ my rookie year, all-star 2nd year despite still being on the bench :rockon:

keep-itreal
03-24-2015, 06:21 AM

:oldlol:

knicksman
03-24-2015, 06:24 AM

Interesting.

:whatever: is capable of averaging triple double but isnt insecure to let go of stats. thus 6/6

ImKobe
03-24-2015, 06:28 AM
:whatever: is capable of averaging triple double but isnt insecure to let go of stats. thus 6/6

He didn't need to let go of stats, because his stats were never that empty.