03-24-2015, 05:34 AM
Who you guys think will make it?

JebronLames
03-24-2015, 05:38 AM
bucks, heat, pacers

Hittin_Shots
03-24-2015, 05:46 AM
bucks, heat, pacers

Get that from who u think will win each game up there?

UK2K
03-24-2015, 06:01 AM
There are eastern conference teams not called the Cavaliers?

Hittin_Shots
03-24-2015, 06:29 AM
There are eastern conference teams not called the Cavaliers?
Yep but don't worry, one of these teams will be up against Cavs so you can think of it from that point if u wanna talk about Cavs

INDI
03-24-2015, 07:20 AM
Who you guys think will make it?

Bucks
Heat
Brooklyn*

* you didn't list them but they are like a game and a half out of 8th

coin24
03-24-2015, 08:14 AM
Heat
Bucks
Celtics

Man the Bucks have a tough schedule though

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 08:18 AM
East
Blows
No
One
Cares

zizozain
03-24-2015, 08:23 AM
Celtics, bucks, heat to the playoffs

damn Pacers lost last 6 games

JohnMax
03-24-2015, 08:55 AM
anyone but Brooklyn so Atlanta can get a high pick

LEFT4DEAD
03-24-2015, 10:12 AM
34-36
Bucks vs. Miami Heat W
Bucks vs. Indiana Pacers L
Bucks vs. Golden State Warriors L
Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks L
Bucks vs. Chicago Bulls W
Bucks @ Boston Celtics L
Bucks vs. Orlando Magic W
Bucks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers L
Bucks @ New York Knicks W
Bucks vs. Brooklyn Nets W
Bucks @ Philadelphia 76ers W
Bucks vs. Boston Celtics W

32-37
Heat @ Milwaukee Bucks L
Heat @ Boston Celtics L
Heat @ Atlanta Hawks L
Heat vs. Detroit Pistons W
Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs L
Heat @ Cleveland Cavaliers L
Heat @ Detroit Pistons W
Heat @ Indiana Pacers L
Heat vs. Charlotte Hornets W
Heat vs. Chicago Bulls W
Heat vs. Toronto Raptors W
Heat vs. Orlando Magic W
Heat @ Philadelphia 76ers W

31-39
Celtics vs. Miami Heat W
Celtics @ New York Knicks W
Celtics vs. Los Angeles Clippers L
Celtics @ Charlotte Hornets L
Celtics vs. Indiana Pacers L
Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks W
Celtics @ Toronto Raptors L
Celtics @ Detroit Pistons W
Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers L
Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers L
Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors W
Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks L
30-39
Hornets vs. Brooklyn Nets W
Hornets @ Washington Wizards L
Hornets vs. Atlanta Hawks L
Hornets vs. Boston Celtics W
Hornets vs. Detroit Pistons W
Hornets @ Indiana Pacers L
Hornets vs. Philadelphia 76ers W
Hornets @ Miami Heat L
Hornets vs. Toronto Raptors W
Hornets @ Atlanta Hawks L
Hornets @ Detroit Pistons W
Hornets vs. Houston Rockets W
Hornets @ Toronto Raptors L

30-40
Pacers @ Washington Wizards L
Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks W
Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks L
Pacers @ Brooklyn Nets L
Pacers @ Boston Celtics W
Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets W
Pacers vs. Miami Heat W
Pacers @ New York Knicks W
Pacers @ Detroit Pistons L
Pacers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder L
Pacers vs. Washington Wizards W
Pacers @ Memphis Grizzlies L

BUCKS 41-41
HEAT 39-43
HORNETS 37-45
PACERS 36-46
CELTICS 36-46

r15mohd
03-24-2015, 10:48 AM
how many consecutive games has DWade been active for? usually he's due for rest/preservation to help a playoff push (and avoid injury) but with their position now, any form of that may hinder their chances of keeping a playoff spot, greatly!

Hornets and Celtics have the easiest schedule left, so either may grab 1 of the remaining 3 spots. Pacers are out, their schedule is the worst...Bucks or Heat remain, and really depends on Dwade's run to finish off the season at what position they end up at.

even though they are bottom feeders, it's going to be exciting to see...would definitely like to see a Cavs-Heat round, and Atlanta-Brooklyn matchup or even a Atlanta-Bucks. Bucks has a young squad that can start gaining off the playoff experience.

Wally450
03-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Damn, the Celtics last like 7-8 games are tough. Against other teams looking to make the playoffs too. Doesn't look good for them.

Only wins I see them getting are NY, Indiana, possibly one against Milwaukee, and possibly Detroit.

Rake2204
03-24-2015, 11:52 AM
I remember when the Pistons used to be an Eastern Conference playoff contender. Ah, the early February '15s, the good ol' days.

PJR
03-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Heatles coming for that 6th spot tho!

T_L_P
03-24-2015, 12:03 PM
Bucks
Heat
Celtics

I'd probably replace the Celtics with the Pacers if George comes back soon.

Heavincent
03-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Wow the East is bad.

Dro
03-24-2015, 01:18 PM
I thought we would make it a couple weeks ago, I was pretty sure of it. Now I don't know, we've lost 6 in a row and have been falling behind early....But they've been falling behind early all year. They just always make a push in the 2nd half and by then, its too late, just like last night against the Rockets. They were down 39-18 early in that game...

hawksdogsbraves
03-24-2015, 01:22 PM
I still feel like it will be Bucks - Heat - Hornets.

I just think the Hornets are the most talented team out of the Pacers/Celtics/Nets scrum.

Just as long as the Nets DON'T make it though I'll be pretty happy.

coin24
03-24-2015, 07:17 PM
How funny would it be though if the Nets make it in and Hawks lose in the first round:lol

LiLharvard
03-25-2015, 01:49 AM
Boston Celtics with a huge victory yesterday over the Nets and just to make things even more interesting, the Pacers, Hornets and Heat LOST. Boston in *8 spot for now:lol

Hittin_Shots
03-25-2015, 03:42 AM
If they beat each other at home, lose to higher and beat lower teams it will stay as it is. Bucks, heat, Cs

CarlosBoozer
03-25-2015, 05:34 AM
Bucks

Hittin_Shots
03-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Bucks

They getting all 3 spots?

JohnFreeman
03-25-2015, 06:22 AM
Let's go Bucks. Giannis, Middleton, MCW, Kidd, sideline Jabari. How great is our gawds?

LiLharvard
03-25-2015, 07:18 AM
Damn, the Celtics last like 7-8 games are tough. Against other teams looking to make the playoffs too. Doesn't look good for them.

Only wins I see them getting are NY, Indiana, possibly one against Milwaukee, and possibly Detroit.

im betting 1 if not 2 of those cleveland games v celtics will be against a depleted roster for the cavs. Blatt will rest his stars for the post season run.

Hittin_Shots
03-29-2015, 04:19 AM
Brooklyn coming in with everyone else losing A fair bit.

INDI
03-29-2015, 09:16 AM
31-41
Hornets vs. Brooklyn Nets. L
Hornets @ Washington Wizards L
Hornets vs. Atlanta Hawks W
Hornets vs. Boston Celtics
Hornets vs. Detroit Pistons
Hornets @ Indiana Pacers
Hornets vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Hornets @ Miami Heat
Hornets vs. Toronto Raptors
Hornets @ Atlanta Hawks
Hornets @ Detroit Pistons
Hornets vs. Houston Rockets
Hornets @ Toronto Raptors

31-41
Pacers @ Washington Wizards W
Pacers @ Milwaukee Bucks . L
Pacers vs. Dallas Mavericks
Pacers @ Brooklyn Nets
Pacers @ Boston Celtics
Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets
Pacers vs. Miami Heat
Pacers @ New York Knicks
Pacers @ Detroit Pistons
Pacers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
Pacers vs. Washington Wizards
Pacers @ Memphis Grizzlies

31-40
Nets vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Nets vs. Indiana Pacers
Nets @ New York Knicks
Nets vs. Toronto Raptors
Nets @ Atlanta Hawks
Nets vs. Portland Trail Blazers
Nets vs. Atlanta Hawks
Nets vs. Washington Wizards
Nets @ Milwaukee Bucks
Nets vs. Chicago Bulls
Nets vs. Orlando Magic

i see you added My Nets to the list!!! As I already predicted, it will be

Bucks
Heat
Nets

Hittin_Shots
03-29-2015, 09:41 AM
i see you added My Nets to the list!!! As I already predicted, it will be

Bucks
Heat
Nets

I was going to at the start but couldn't be ****ed and they were a few games back. Obviously need to be there now.

Siemens
03-29-2015, 02:41 PM
Could be better to miss the playoffs. If you miss, you still aren't even at the end of the lottery because there are many West lottery teams that are better.

INDI
03-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Could be better to miss the playoffs. If you miss, you still aren't even at the end of the lottery because there are many West lottery teams that are better.

in Brooklyns case they have nothing to lose. Their pick gets swapped with atlanta

Magic 32
03-29-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm so mad that Bosh is out. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Could have been so perfect.

Hittin_Shots
03-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Gonna come down to the wire.

Hittin_Shots
03-31-2015, 10:56 PM
Nets only half a game behind heat now with knicks to play next while heat has the cavs. Nets have a lot of home games left but mostly against playoff teams, but player rest is always a possibility also.

Also hoping pacers and boston dont continue their W/L pattern tomorrow lol

fsvr54
03-31-2015, 10:59 PM
Hawks have plenty incentive to murk the Nets.

Nets fan 93
04-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Hawks have plenty incentive to murk the Nets.
So true. I was thinking man I really hope the Hawks randomly rest all of their starters against the nets for rest. Then I was like oh wait, the Hawks technically have our pick.... That's not happening

Hittin_Shots
04-01-2015, 03:37 AM
So true. I was thinking man I really hope the Hawks randomly rest all of their starters against the nets for rest. Then I was like oh wait, the Hawks technically have our pick.... That's not happening

I didn't know who I wanted to win today, not sure which woulld end up giving Boston a better chance. But then I either wanna make the playoffs of drop to 11th rather than 9th lol. 11th in the East will be like the 9th spot in draft.

zizozain
04-01-2015, 07:15 PM
:rolleyes:

Hittin_Shots
04-01-2015, 11:19 PM
:rolleyes:

What's wrong mate?

Milbuck
04-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Huge win tonight. Really thought this was gonna be a big loss. Almost was one with Middleton sucking ass for most of the game, and Giannis being rested.

Hittin_Shots
04-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Huge win tonight. Really thought this was gonna be a big loss. Almost was one with Middleton sucking ass for most of the game, and Giannis being rested.

Can't see you guys falling out now, do hope you lose twice to Boston though :)

Milbuck
04-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Can't see you guys falling out now, do hope you lose twice to Boston though :)
Hopefully we do lol. I'd actually rather have the Cavs or Hawks than the Bulls. If we're gonna get destroyed I'd rather have it against a team that won't have home court in our gym :oldlol:

hawksdogsbraves
04-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Rooting hard for the C's :applause:

Hittin_Shots
04-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Rooting hard for the C's :applause:

Hawks should beat nets and lose to all the teams around them. Maybe why that's why hornets just beat them lol.

Nets got 7 straight games vs playoff teams now though

zizozain
04-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Boston Celtics vs Milwaukee Bucks

Hittin_Shots
04-05-2015, 09:46 PM
still close as ****. Heat catch up one they're in, Pacers catch up two they're in.. only 5 games left. Cavs better be resting lol. They beat bucks and 2 seeds locked and can rest everyone vs Boston b2b games :)

Hittin_Shots
04-10-2015, 05:29 AM
Still up in the air

BigTicket
04-10-2015, 05:55 AM
The Cavs have nothing left to play for in the regular season, so they should be resting Lebron and maybe Love against the Celtics. Nice break for the Celtics, though they will still have to heat Irving and the rest of the Cavs.

JebronLames
04-10-2015, 06:20 AM
The Cavs have nothing left to play for in the regular season, so they should be resting Lebron and maybe Love against the Celtics. Nice break for the Celtics, though they will still have to heat Irving and the rest of the Cavs.
They're playing for a better record than the spurs. They're one game behind in the loss column, but have the tie breaker. Big game between rockets and spurs tomorrow.

BigTicket
04-10-2015, 06:27 AM
They're playing for a better record than the spurs. They're one game behind in the loss column, but have the tie breaker. Big game between rockets and spurs tomorrow.

Maybe, but that is only really realistic if the Spurs lose to the Rockets, and it requires the Cavs to win their last 4.

Think I would rather just play it safe and get some rest. Homecourt in a potential final against the Spurs would be nice, but that is only one of many possible matchups, and the Cavs need to focus on winning the East first.

zizozain
04-12-2015, 10:18 PM
now what?

LiLharvard
04-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Hawks should beat nets and lose to all the teams around them. Maybe why that's why hornets just beat them lol.

Nets got 7 straight games vs playoff teams now though

Celtics/Hawks or Celtics/Cavs

JebronLames
04-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Hope pacers get the 8th spot. They could upset the Hawks.

Eric Cartman
04-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Last playoff spot will go either to the Pacers or Nets.

With Paul George back, and last year playoff series between them, I'd like to see Pacers-Hawks.

Milbuck
04-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Bucks clinch 6th seed. MCW 17/6/7/3 on 49% FG with great defense in his last 5 and not a single word from the Sixer tards since :oldlol:

LiLharvard
04-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Bucks clinch 6th seed. MCW 17/6/7/3 on 49% FG with great defense in his last 5 and not a single word from the Sixer tards since :oldlol:

He's been playing good ball lately. Must've seen that shooting chart.

Hittin_Shots
04-14-2015, 12:17 AM
Pacers can still get 7th or miss, nets 8th or miss and Boston are now guaranteed 7th/8th.

Pushxx
04-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Pacers can still get 7th or miss, nets 8th or miss and Boston are now guaranteed 7th/8th.

Yep. Here is a complete breakdown of possibilities: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11222981#post11222981

plowking
04-14-2015, 12:51 AM
Hoping the standings stay the way they are. This way we're good for a top 10 pick with the possibility of higher.

Riley really screwed us with picks and trading just about all futures away to win now (which didn't work). We get that you're old, not gonna be GM for much longer and what not, but there is a future for this team after you. Dude doesn't seem to care, and the Heat are fine with him trading away the future. We're gonna need to be amazing during free agency to get anywhere, because we certainly won't be growing through the draft after this year.

Pushxx
04-14-2015, 09:12 AM
Hoping the standings stay the way they are. This way we're good for a top 10 pick with the possibility of higher.

Riley really screwed us with picks and trading just about all futures away to win now (which didn't work). We get that you're old, not gonna be GM for much longer and what not, but there is a future for this team after you. Dude doesn't seem to care, and the Heat are fine with him trading away the future. We're gonna need to be amazing during free agency to get anywhere, because we certainly won't be growing through the draft after this year.

It was worth handicapping their future. You always take an opportunity to run with a championship team. It's just LeBron changed everything.

Does it suck now? Sure but they had enough success recently to justify it.

Dro
04-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Come on Nets, please keep sucking. I would like to see us in the playoffs..

PacerRaptor
04-14-2015, 11:10 AM
Come on Nets, please keep sucking. I would like to see us in the playoffs..
Pacers should win their next 2 games. Wiz and Grizz should be resting their starters

Hittin_Shots
04-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Pacers should win their next 2 games. Wiz and Grizz should be resting their starters

Griz would want to win I would think.. the difference between 6th and 2nd is 1 game atm. Dunno if wiz have tiebreaker over either bulls or raptors but they can equal record if either lose both and they win both.

Dro
04-15-2015, 12:32 PM
It turns out Washington did play their starters, they definitely wanted to win. That was an ugly game. Good to see PG and Hibbert make some big shots down the stretch. George Hill always plays well against the Wizards....

r15mohd
04-15-2015, 01:19 PM

rather build through FA than the draft with probability, anyways. and PushXX is right, the past 4yrs with the Heat are worth the next 2-3 years being mediocre. However, if you look at the books for the Heat, next summer is pretty huge. I think only Bosh and McRoberts are definite with a couple team options thereafter.

2016/17 is going to another blockbuster summer for Miami...Riley is known to work magic in getting winning players, I expect this to be his last and final attempt at putting together another epic run at titles.

we honestly should have tanked completely until 2017, as we did in the years leading up to 2010.