PDA

View Full Version : John Wall absolutely abused by Curry

theaussieguy
03-24-2015, 07:34 AM
It seems as good as John Wall gets, and he is good we all know that, he just still can't crack that elite tier of PG's and I am beginning to think he probably never will. Just lacks the fine touch and skill an elite PG requires.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 07:44 AM
It seems as good as John Wall gets, and he is good we all know that, he just still can't crack that elite tier of PG's and I am beginning to think he probably never will. Just lacks the fine touch and skill an elite PG requires.

It's unfair to judge John Wall on that performance. His team is just outclassed vs GS on all aspects. He isn't on Curry's level and not what his original hype was supposed to be but he is still a very good player.

BlakFrankWhite
03-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Only an elite playmaker like Westbrook can make mediocre players look like all-stars e.g Kanter.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Only an elite playmaker like Westbrook can make mediocre players look like all-stars e.g Kanter.

kill your family and then kill yourself

BlakFrankWhite
03-24-2015, 07:52 AM
It's unfair to judge John Wall on that performance. His team is just outclassed vs GS on all aspects. He isn't on Curry's level and not what his original hype was supposed to be but he is still a very good player.

He's better then the likes of Dragic or Lowry....the problem is his team-mates suck....Beal is injury prone,Pierce is done, the frontcourt of Nene and Gortat are garbage

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 07:57 AM
He's better then the likes of Dragic or Lowry....the problem is his team-mates suck....Beal is injury prone,Pierce is done, the frontcourt of Nene and Gortat are garbage

Yes he is easily better then those guys. On paper you would think a Gortat and Nene frontcourt would be brutal but it's just too redundant. They are both centers and don't have enough power forward abilities and don't mesh well together.

PG's that are better than Wall are.

Curry
CP3
Westbrook

And that is about it. Did I miss anyone?

I think the list stops there.

VengefulAngel
03-24-2015, 08:03 AM
Yes he is easily better then those guys. On paper you would think a Gortat and Nene frontcourt would be brutal but it's just too redundant. They are both centers and don't have enough power forward abilities and don't mesh well together.

PG's that are better than Wall are.

Curry
CP3
Westbrook

And that is about it. Did I miss anyone?

I think the list stops there.

Kyrie Irving
Damian Lillard

are about the same tier as John Wall.

warriorfan
03-24-2015, 08:06 AM
Kyrie Irving
Damian Lillard

are about the same tier as John Wall.

Yeah I'm hung over and forgot some cats, Irving is better than Wall and Lillard is about even or a little behind Wall. Lillard is more clutch but Wall has better impact over 47 minutes.

KungFuJoe
03-24-2015, 11:55 AM
Wall and Irving aren't even the same type of player. Irving is a one dimensional scorer, but a damn good one.

Wall plays D, gets rebounds, looks to pass. His big weakness is he doesn't have a reliable shot. But he still has a more well rounded game than Irving, who didn't do shit until Lebron came and took over playmaking duties.

Wall > Irving

NugzFan
03-24-2015, 12:10 PM

I've never see a thread title so mis worded. Has nothing to do with what he actually posted.

Jameerthefear
03-24-2015, 12:12 PM
John Wall isn't in his prime yet... Curry is.

Im Still Ballin
03-24-2015, 12:12 PM
You should change your avatar

It's 2015 and we've got George now

hiphopfan777
03-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Irving is better than wall. Wall never lead his team to second seed like irving, never scored 55,57 points.

John Tesh
03-24-2015, 12:58 PM

Westbrook has done his fair share of stifling.