PDA

View Full Version : Would this All-SF team win the championship?

BlakFrankWhite
03-24-2015, 10:45 AM
PG-LeBron James
SG-Kevin Durant
SF-Kawhi Leonard
PF-Carmelo Anthony
C-Draymond Green

Bench:
Parsons
Ariza
Deng
Pierce
Wiggins
Paul George

70 win season...and steamroller their way to a championship imo

BlakFrankWhite
03-24-2015, 10:46 AM
GOAT era of SF's

Velocirap31
03-24-2015, 10:50 AM
Absolutely

navy
03-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Yes.

ralph_i_el
03-24-2015, 11:16 AM
That would be dominant. 70 win season bare minimum

imdaman99
03-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Yeah probably. Even if someone goes into a 2011 Finals funk, they should dominate even though they don't have anyone to play backup Center. Believe it or not, Green might be the most important player on that team :oldlol:

navy
03-24-2015, 11:24 AM
They dont have the front court depth to guarantee 70 wins. Draymond and Melo as your bigs will lose you 10 regular season games.

ISHGoat
03-24-2015, 11:25 AM

The only reason that works is because big dick dray has a 7-1 wingspan and can legit guard centers like marc gasol.

AussieG
03-24-2015, 11:54 AM
This team would get murdered by fast point guards off the dribble, or by a team that uses physical big men down low. You'd set up a gameplan that makes them run, run and run some more. In terms of chasing out to the three point line all the time. Lots of passing and floor spacing etc. And then attack off the dribble, or pound it down low in the post depending on which roster you have.

But offensively, damn they'd be hard to stop. I'm not sure if any team in the league could stop them. Unless they ball hogged too much and had bad chemistry and had bad shot selection.

I'd love to see a team like the Grizz take on this lineup, just to see how it'd work out. If the Grizz had a PG like Rose used to be or Westbrook instead of Conley, or even prime Chris Paul or Parker.. I'm not sure how this lineup could stop them. I don't know how this lineup could stop Gasol/Z-Bo down low. Length isn't enough, otherwise Shawn Bradley would have been a dominant defender.

imnew09
03-24-2015, 11:55 AM
PG-LeBron James
SG-Kevin Durant
SF-Kawhi Leonard
PF-Carmelo Anthony
C-Draymond Green

Bench:
Parsons
Ariza
Deng
Pierce
Wiggins
Paul George

70 win season...and steamroller their way to a championship imo

You asked a question and answered it yourself. Fken attention wh0re

20Four
03-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Take out leBRONZE and you will win everytime

So your telling me leBRONZE needs more help now? :roll: :roll:

http://i.imgur.com/XTuNaBl.gif

Jameerthefear
03-24-2015, 12:00 PM

You might lowkey be retarded

Artillery
03-24-2015, 12:01 PM
No idea but it'd be fun as hell to watch 'em play. Defense might be an issue against legit bigs

20Four
03-24-2015, 12:03 PM
You might lowkey be retarded
Go shine my shoes bitch

Jameerthefear
03-24-2015, 12:04 PM
Go shine my shoes bitch
Rent free.

BlakFrankWhite
03-24-2015, 12:05 PM

I asked a question and simply gave an opinion....Your crazy for even posting this you psychotic meth-head piece of garbage. Death to your family and all its offsprings

Prometheus
03-24-2015, 12:08 PM

You really don't get tired of humiliating yourself online, do you?

Mass Debator
03-24-2015, 12:52 PM
They wouldn't even be able to beat the Grizzlies in a 7 game series.

Marc Gasol abuses Draymond and gets into foul trouble in 6 minutes. Melo will take the challenge and foul out by the half.
34/14/4 on 60%

Zach Randolph abuses and mindrapes Lebron or Melo.
38/16/2 on 60%

- Tony is great on Durant

- Kawhi can have it his way with Conley but will disappoint the other egomaniacs on his team so he stays low key

- Green on Green

:sleeping

Demitri98
03-24-2015, 01:00 PM
This team would get murdered by fast point guards off the dribble, or by a team that uses physical big men down low. You'd set up a gameplan that makes them run, run and run some more. In terms of chasing out to the three point line all the time. Lots of passing and floor spacing etc. And then attack off the dribble, or pound it down low in the post depending on which roster you have.

But offensively, damn they'd be hard to stop. I'm not sure if any team in the league could stop them. Unless they ball hogged too much and had bad chemistry and had bad shot selection.

I'd love to see a team like the Grizz take on this lineup, just to see how it'd work out. If the Grizz had a PG like Rose used to be or Westbrook instead of Conley, or even prime Chris Paul or Parker.. I'm not sure how this lineup could stop them. I don't know how this lineup could stop Gasol/Z-Bo down low. Length isn't enough, otherwise Shawn Bradley would have been a dominant defender.
Conley is deceptively quick. So are Rondo and Lowry. Explosiveness is not the only measure of quickness.

You do have a good point though, a guy like current Westbrook, prime Iverson or pre-injury Rose would tear this team to shreds. Pair him with a great duo of bigs and you could pull off an upset.

Westbrook
????
????
Davis
M. Gasol

Dro
03-24-2015, 01:16 PM

Right, but how many teams have this combination?

Dragic4Life
03-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Put them in any era, any year from the 60s til now they win no matter what.

SHAQisGOAT
03-24-2015, 02:36 PM
Can't predict every little thing but on paper, they'd wreck shit up to say the least...

GOAT era of SF's

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5c5a868ae833ce78f32a72f99cdbdc6c/tumblr_nbj2ylrySu1qzmdhzo1_500.gif

Larry Bird
Julius Erving
Dominique Wilkins
Bernard King
James Worthy
Adrian Dantley
Alex English
Marques Johnson
Mark Aguirre
Paul Pressey
Purvis Short
Rodney McCray
Bobby Jones (more of a PF but could guard, even play, both)
Dennis Rodman
Xavier McDaniel
Kelly Tripucka
Mike Mitchell
Kiki Vandeweghe (SF/PF)
Calvin Natt
Chuck Person
Chris Mullin (more of a SG at 1st though)
Jerome Kersey