PDA

View Full Version : free dating advice

King Jane
03-24-2015, 11:32 PM
drop me a dilemma an ill sort it out for you for free

waseem780
03-24-2015, 11:36 PM
How do you flirt with a high school girl? From opening the convo to how to react to what she says and what to say to her etc etc ,

I

Akrazotile
03-24-2015, 11:37 PM
Josh you really need to do somethin with your life man.

You got like 80 stale gimmicks with tens of thousands of posts between them in the last year, youre desperately trying to squeeze entertainment out of a dead forum by trolling extra hard.

What's the payoff dude? I know youre a weirdo and you aint gt any hair but come on man, theres other people like that and they find reasons to live outside the internet.

Take some inventory bro. Like really, what are you doing here? Its getting really really pathetic. Youre forcing it so hard. Weak gimmicks on a dead forum. Why dont you just get a life man?? Nobody is digging the truly unreal effort youre putting into something so frivolous.

Like seriously, WHY dont you move on??

Im really legit wondering.

Joyner82reload
03-24-2015, 11:39 PM
Thinking about dating a black chick, any advice?

King Jane
03-24-2015, 11:47 PM
How do you flirt with a high school girl? From opening the convo to how to react to what she says and what to say to her etc etc ,

I
ignore them mate they beneath u

identify ur targets weak clingy friend first an phuck around wit em

then break up with em act like shit got tough an be sensitive to the real target ask that broad for help like u need it then make ur move

bait an switch bitches mate

King Jane
03-24-2015, 11:48 PM
Josh you really need to do somethin with your life man.

You got like 80 stale gimmicks with tens of thousands of posts between them in the last year, youre desperately trying to squeeze entertainment out of a dead forum by trolling extra hard.

What's the payoff dude? I know youre a weirdo and you aint gt any hair but come on man, theres other people like that and they find reasons to live outside the internet.

Take some inventory bro. Like really, what are you doing here? Its getting really really pathetic. Youre forcing it so hard. Weak gimmicks on a dead forum. Why dont you just get a life man?? Nobody is digging the truly unreal effort youre putting into something so frivolous.

Like seriously, WHY dont you move on??

Im really legit wondering.
u dont know me mate

King Jane
03-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Thinking about dating a black chick, any advice?
how old?

Jameerthefear
03-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Any advice for me?

King Jane
03-24-2015, 11:52 PM
Any advice for me?
wats ur dilema

Batz
03-25-2015, 12:14 AM
wats ur dilema
Oh boy here we go

NBAplayoffs2001
03-25-2015, 12:18 AM
You fart and sneeze at the same time at dinner. Knock out the lady behind you and sneeze all over her food. What do you do?

NBAplayoffs2001
03-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Any advice for me?

Yeah wait till you're of legal age youngblood.