PDA

View Full Version : So Lance Stephenson was in fact GARBAGE

k0kakw0rld
03-25-2015, 09:23 PM
Another fraud player that has been exposed. Ship his ass to the D-League, this man is pure garbage. What a disappointment. :facepalm

1987_Lakers
03-25-2015, 09:25 PM
He had an awful season.

Jordan should just leave the Hornets, he has nothing but hurt that franchise.

Legends66NBA7
03-25-2015, 09:27 PM
He was always an average player.

Got hyped because of Reggie Miller slurping him on national TV, dancing after he made buckets and passes, blowing in LeBron's ear, and making the Hot ***** remix.

RoseCity07
03-25-2015, 09:27 PM
I said it all last year. I never understood the hype. He sucks. He's a product of playing around great players. By himself he sucks.

fiddy
03-25-2015, 09:29 PM
Horrible fit in Hornets, should have been traded already.

outbreak
03-25-2015, 09:30 PM
I don't think he sucks full stop but I was always under the impression that he makes a nice bench piece. His issue is you never know what you will get out of him and you don't want him ruining your offence as a key player. If you can bring him on in spurts and then bench him again on an off night I think he'd work much better.

Proctor
03-25-2015, 09:30 PM
His niche will forever be playing the unpredictable/loose cannon/energy type player, a 4th or 5th option, on a contending team.

I don't see him succeeding in any other capacity.

ILLsmak
03-25-2015, 09:43 PM
I said it all last year. I never understood the hype. He sucks. He's a product of playing around great players. By himself he sucks.

Yeah I mean... I don't think he sucks. He's just a weird guy to pick up before you get 'great players.' I think he's actually good. He's just not gonna lead your team. He's a glue guy. You don't build around a glue guy.

A lot of teams would love to have him tho. Good teams...

-Smak

JohnFreeman
03-25-2015, 09:44 PM
Spurs will trade for him and Hill eventually

SwishSquared
03-25-2015, 09:49 PM
His niche will forever be playing the unpredictable/loose cannon/energy type player, a 4th or 5th option, on a contending team.

I don't see him succeeding in any other capacity.This. Plus, he needs coaches and organization members who will keep him in check so as to not disturb the rest of the team.

My guess is that on draft night Philly trades for him to get a pick, then eventually waives him in order to build towards hitting that salary floor.

Optimus Prime
03-25-2015, 10:20 PM
One off year on a new team and already it's the "garbage" label.

:facepalm

He may be overrated; he may be underrated, but the Hornets aren't exactly setting the NBA on fire this year like they were supposed to.

:kobe:

KungFuJoe
03-25-2015, 10:25 PM
I called this guy a retarded chucker before all the hype.

TheBigVeto
03-25-2015, 10:41 PM
He's got bitten by the Larry Bird curse, like Deron Williams got bitten by the Jerry Sloan curse.

Akrazotile
03-25-2015, 10:45 PM
Yeah I mean... I don't think he sucks. He's just a weird guy to pick up before you get 'great players.' I think he's actually good. He's just not gonna lead your team. He's a glue guy. You don't build around a glue guy.

-Smak

Spot on

TheMilkyBarKid
03-25-2015, 10:46 PM
He's got bitten by the Larry Bird curse, like Deron Williams got bitten by the Jerry Sloan curse.
Nobody ****s with Larry, Larry does the ****ing

navy
03-25-2015, 10:46 PM

-Smak
No he's a cancer and his stats dont match his eye test. He looks decent so he has people fooled, but he's not really good at anything over than stat padding rebounds.
Just check his shooting stats.

RightToCensor
03-25-2015, 10:48 PM
Lance Stephenson would be best utilized as a Sixth Man for a contender. He was so successful in Indiana because of the lack of perimeter creators that team had.

Lance can get you 13-16 points per game with 6-7 rebounds per game while leading the charge in the second unit.

stalkerforlife
03-25-2015, 11:00 PM
Never understood the Lance hype.

Very mediocre player.