PDA

View Full Version : Your pick for biggest disappointment (team) (player)

Jasper
03-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Char Hornets......

granted they had injuries , but start of the season, I picked them to be a playoff team.
Just seems they reverted backwards.

Backup PG's they could of had this year, Augustin,for starters :rolleyes:

Player :
Ironically Lance Stev....
Thought under a new team , playing for Jordan , he would have a spark that would propel the Hornets as a real threat..

Seems they are just pretenders.

Your team & player ?

Optimus Prime
03-25-2015, 10:23 PM
Team:

Hornets also. They made a great run last year and were supposed to be better. Instead, they are garbage, like most of The LEast.

Player:

Kobe Bryant. Father time is catching up to The Mamba. :( Also, Kevin Durant. So many injuries...

:kobe

ISHGoat
03-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Definately KD. Cant even call him dubeta this year, hes more like duzeta

SmackOrH.A.K
03-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Knicks and Carmelo Anthony- Thought Carmelo could lead the Kicks to the playoffs in the terrible east, but even when he wasnt injured he and the team looked terrible.

Young X
03-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Nets/D-Will. I knew they would be worse with losing Pierce and now KG but I still expected them to be better. Williams supposedly finally got healthy and I expected him to have a good season, but he's been trash. It can't just be health at this point, heart and confidence have to have played a factor.

Xiao Yao You
03-26-2015, 12:26 AM
Knicks and Carmelo Anthony- Thought Carmelo could lead the Kicks to the playoffs in the terrible east, but even when he wasnt injured he and the team looked terrible.

nice all-star game performance though

KDthunderup
03-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Team:

Injuries

Players:

anyone who has been injured (aka whole team)

JimmyMcAdocious
03-26-2015, 12:47 AM
Washington and DeRozan.

sd3035
03-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Lakers

Kobe

OKC

Durant

league is boring without these two, Kobe might be done though

Eric Cartman
03-26-2015, 12:52 AM
Team:

Nuggets - Faried coming from a big summer with team USA I thought they would make a push into the playoffs.

Players:

Rajon Rondo - most people were excited when he got traded to Dallas, proclaiming them as a contender, turned out to be not only a diva but a bum.

20Four
03-26-2015, 12:55 AM
leBRONZE, been carried like a baby since entering the league with all the right pieces colluding and all that, but hes still 2/5 lmao what a joke this bitch is

Done_And_Done
03-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Player - Terrence Ross.
I was hoping he would have come into the year refreshed and more aggressive on both ends of the court. If anything, hes regressed.

You Cant Ban Me
03-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Bobcats

Lance Stephenson

Dro
03-26-2015, 01:01 AM
Kings and Wizards...

Jasper
03-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Nets/D-Will. I knew they would be worse with losing Pierce and now KG but I still expected them to be better. Williams supposedly finally got healthy and I expected him to have a good season, but he's been trash. It can't just be health at this point, heart and confidence have to have played a factor.
Prior to Nets aquiring D-will , I for one picked D-will over CP3 because he used to pop after observe what the 'd' gave him.
Not to say Sloan made him , but when he got his 99 mil contract on top of injuries , he has not been the same.
His slashing , and passing skills averaging 18+ and 10 dimes was a true PG.
When he came out of Ill. I did not like him , (watched him play in college) but he transformed his game, into a spectacular player.
Hate to say it but he has been a skeleton of himself.

As far as the Nets were concerned , they were only a pipe dream of a Russian, that had no business being an owner.

RightTwoCensor
03-27-2015, 10:43 AM
I dare someone say Rockets and Harden

Megabox!
03-27-2015, 10:48 AM
Rockets and Harden

Prime_Shaq
03-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Hornets and Durant (Not his fault though)

Budadiiii
03-27-2015, 01:16 PM
Cavs - 2nd in the east with the most loaded roster in the league? :facepalm

LeBron - 26 PER? :roll:

Durant has a higher PER on one foot.

Mass Debator
03-27-2015, 01:24 PM
Yes, Lance Stephenson is a real disappointment.
14/7/5 on 49% and 35% from 3 last season to 8/5/4 on 38% and 16% from 3.
Granted he played 8 mins less, but I was expecting 17/7/6 on 45%.

Siemens
03-27-2015, 01:47 PM
Char Hornets......

granted they had injuries , but start of the season, I picked them to be a playoff team.
Just seems they reverted backwards.

Backup PG's they could of had this year, Augustin,for starters :rolleyes:

Player :
Ironically Lance Stev....
Thought under a new team , playing for Jordan , he would have a spark that would propel the Hornets as a real threat..

Seems they are just pretenders.

Your team & player ?

Not really ironic, because Lance was a big reason the team as a whole is disappointing.

ImKobe
03-27-2015, 01:50 PM
team: Miami

So much has gone wrong for them...Wade's finally healthy(ish) and they got Dragic and found Whiteside, boom Bosh out for the season...

player: Kobe

Really looked like he would use most of the season to get himself into true basketball shape with all the rest he had, only to see him injure his shoulder mid-season :(

Captvic
03-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Wizards.

T_L_P
03-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Team: Nuggets

Player: Tony Parker/Boris Diaw

Siemens
03-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Team: Nuggets

Player: Tony Parker/Boris Diaw

I didn't see if you answered because I forgot what thread I asked in, but what does T L P stand for?

Nikola_
03-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Team: OKC

Player: Durant

24-Inch_Chrome
03-27-2015, 03:10 PM
Team: Charlotte.

Player: Lance Stephenson. Durant was probably more disappointing overall but his injuries aren't his fault. Lance was a cancer.

T_L_P
03-27-2015, 03:15 PM
I didn't see if you answered because I forgot what thread I asked in, but what does T L P stand for?

Just my initials. I know, creative right? :lol

Achilleas
03-27-2015, 03:19 PM
farried,after the world cup we all predict he will level up his play but he regress,big reason for that was the "coach" shaw :facepalm
and
lance ,he can't play winning basketball,streetball game

denver nuggets i didn't had them in the playoffs race but i think the will have at least 40 wins,all players are good

Siemens
03-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Just my initials. I know, creative right? :lol

I was hoping for something creative, but it is all good :cheers:

Jasper
03-28-2015, 10:28 AM
team: Miami

So much has gone wrong for them...Wade's finally healthy(ish) and they got Dragic and found Whiteside, boom Bosh out for the season...

player: Kobe

Really looked like he would use most of the season to get himself into true basketball shape with all the rest he had, only to see him injure his shoulder mid-season :(
The Heat were a team at the start of the season, with a big question mark.
But your right they were my second pick of this thread , because who would of thought they would be under .500 and struggling to make the playoffs , when some folks thought of them second or third seed in the East.
The retooling of their team has begun , and Riles isn't missing a stride , in solidifing' the team as a playoff team for years to come. :applause:
I am obvious thrilled at D-wade's return to VG performances. (my fav player)