03-26-2015, 12:04 AM
Fvck you, Lakers.

Yes, I'm mad.

JtotheIzzo
03-26-2015, 12:06 AM
refs gave them the game

Bosnian Sajo
03-26-2015, 12:08 AM
We got 19 wins atm, Sixers have 18 wins, Twolves 16. If we had lost this game, it would be 18 for us, 18 for Philly, and 17 for Minny. It's this Asian ****ing backcourt, playing like we are going into the playoffs :mad:

coin24
03-26-2015, 12:11 AM
Bunch of retards:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Fu*k this team:mad:

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2015, 12:11 AM
They need to lose it to teach that retard a lesson.

Eric Cartman
03-26-2015, 12:19 AM
Trolls like dubeta would have a field day if we did infact lose our pick, it's funny how now that games don't matter, pressure is completely off Jeremy Lin is playing good basketball against scrub teams.

Orlando might leap frog us when it's all set and done, will be alot more probable to lose our pick then.

imnew09
03-26-2015, 12:28 AM
Chill out. We got this man

Cocaine80s
03-26-2015, 12:29 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/973957/my-dougie-o.gif

Akrazotile
03-26-2015, 12:34 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/973957/my-dougie-o.gif

:lebronamazed:
:roll:

bballnoob1192
03-26-2015, 05:01 AM
i blame jim buss. **** that white PoS. at least sit the gddamn starters for the rest of the season like the other tanking teams.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-26-2015, 05:02 AM
i blame jim buss. **** that white PoS. at least sit the gddamn starters for the rest of the season like the other tanking teams.
reported for racism.

L.A. Jazz
03-26-2015, 05:06 AM
i dont want my players to tank.
teams (GM) tank, but you want your players to play hard.

buddha
03-26-2015, 05:33 AM
if anyone deserves to lose a pick it's those wolves. how the **** can they only manage 16 wins with Ricky Rubio, Kevin Martin, Nikola Pekovic, Andrew Wiggins, Thaddeus Young, Gorgui Dieng and the great Anthony Bennett?

KobesFinger
03-26-2015, 05:46 AM
Man fvck the players

Lebowski
03-26-2015, 06:52 AM

Amen to that.

FKAri
03-26-2015, 09:47 AM

True

Man fvck the players

false

bobopenguin
03-26-2015, 10:03 AM
if anyone deserves to lose a pick it's those wolves. how the **** can they only manage 16 wins with Ricky Rubio, Kevin Martin, Nikola Pekovic, Andrew Wiggins, Thaddeus Young, Gorgui Dieng and the great Anthony Bennett?

yea, seriously...
there are still ppl riding rickys' nuts on this board, praise him n' sh*t.. seeing him as superb defended and magic no.2.. kevin martin is still a valid scoring option, a russian bear, no.1 Anthony Bennett, wiggins aka future face of NBA, return of the alpha wolve, and bunch of good role players, .. how can they even suck this hard..

Hittin_Shots
03-26-2015, 10:03 AM

Like the beastin celtics. Disregarding todays 1st 3 quarters.

Hittin_Shots
03-26-2015, 10:07 AM
yea, seriously...
there are still ppl riding rickys' nuts on this board, praise him n' sh*t.. seeing him as superb defended and magic no.2.. kevin martin is still a valid scoring option, a russian bear, no.1 Anthony Bennett, wiggins aka future face of NBA, return of the alpha wolve, and bunch of good role players, .. how can they even suck this hard..

Kmartin, pek and rubio have played less than half seasons games with injuries

BlakFrankWhite
03-26-2015, 10:10 AM
Don't fret it brotha....Lakers are the money-makers for the nba...and will get Okafor

2017 Lakers
PG:Westbrook
SG:Clarkson
SF:Randle
PF:Love
C:Okafor

Siemens
03-26-2015, 10:28 AM
This thread is about the Lakers winning? :biggums:

gts
03-26-2015, 10:33 AM
This thread is about the Lakers winning? :biggums:

a percentage of the Laker fanbase has gone full retard....

3peated
03-26-2015, 11:04 AM
we're still bottom 5. we good.

coin24
03-26-2015, 12:14 PM
a percentage of the Laker fanbase has gone full retard....

Yes because winning a few meaningless games is more inportant than keeping a top 5 pick right?:facepalm :facepalm

The other teams are sitting all starters and blatantly losing while the dumb fu*k lakers are winning games. Just like they did end of last season:facepalm

nba_55
03-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Let's go Lakers win more games :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

BlazerRed
03-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Go Lakers woo! Wait we're cheering against them?

rhowen4
03-26-2015, 12:32 PM
Someone with more class should redo this thread.

gts
03-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Yes because winning a few meaningless games is more inportant than keeping a top 5 pick right?:facepalm :facepalm

The other teams are sitting all starters and blatantly losing while the dumb fu*k lakers are winning games. Just like they did end of last season:facepalm
Tell me the last time a top 5 pick led his team to a title. Look at all the teams that have great draft picks year after year and are still bottom feeders.

Getting a top pick is nice but its hardly a cure all. I'm much happier seeing the kids we have get the exeriece of scratching out a tough win here and there and heading in next season with a positive attitude than worrying about securing a place to pick a player of unknown quantity. Fact is there are more mediocre players chosen in the top 5 than game changers.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm just rollin with the punches at this point.

I wouldn't put it past the league to give the top pick to the Cavs again.

T_L_P
03-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Chances are the Lakers keep their pick.

I don't follow college prospects at all. Are there even any highly touted players at the #5~ spot?

Phantom84
03-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Don't fret it brotha....Lakers are the money-makers for the nba...and will get Okafor

2017 Lakers
PG:Westbrook
SG:Clarkson
SF:Randle
PF:Love
C:Okafor

Lol, that team isn't winning crap. Love and Okafor provide zero rim protection and interior defense. Also, Randle isn't quick enough to guard SF. If you are picking Okafor then you better have a shot blocking big to cover for him. I think Towns would be a better fit for you guys.

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Most these losers wont sniff a roster spot next year. Who cares if they llay hard. Aint no laker fan a fan of these losers

KobesFinger
03-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Tell me the last time a top 5 pick led his team to a title. Look at all the teams that have great draft picks year after year and are still bottom feeders.

Getting a top pick is nice but its hardly a cure all. I'm much happier seeing the kids we have get the exeriece of scratching out a tough win here and there and heading in next season with a positive attitude than worrying about securing a place to pick a player of unknown quantity. Fact is there are more mediocre players chosen in the top 5 than game changers.

Wade was the last top 5 pick to win FMVP, though Duncan had a case last year. And its not just about drafting a player who will lead the team to titles, its about the two wasted years. Having that player develop will help us get over it and may attract good free agents

ArbitraryWater
03-26-2015, 01:36 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/8104c611618f798dd1f70d142bf7a349.png

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2015, 01:42 PM

You realize we can trade the pick right dumbass? Any laker fan wo actually wants any of these ncaa scrubs is stupid. We can make a run at the when they prove themselves at free agency in 7 years. We need this pick

ISHGoat
03-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Wade was the last top 5 pick to win FMVP, though Duncan had a case last year. And its not just about drafting a player who will lead the team to titles, its about the two wasted years. Having that player develop will help us get over it and may attract good free agents

Lebron?

Droid101
03-26-2015, 01:53 PM
Lebron?
They mean without stacking the deck and teaming up with two other top ten players all in their primes.

ISHGoat
03-26-2015, 01:55 PM
They mean without stacking the deck and teaming up with two other top ten players all in their primes.

Even as a lestan, there's no defending that lol. Or the 4th quarter 2011 meltdown smh

I will hold this L. May I have some extra ether please?

coin24
03-26-2015, 02:18 PM

They had a good chance of a top 3 pick, but they're royally fu*king that up. To either draft a decent player to develop or trade for a proven asset..

What kids are you talking about? Because most of the roster will be rightly canned..
Clarkson, black, Davis are the only ones who should remain. The rest are garbage..

So it's not about leading the team to a title, it's an asset that's on the table which they're pissing away..

FreezingTsmoove
03-26-2015, 02:20 PM

:roll: :roll:

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2015, 02:21 PM
They had a good chance of a top 3 pick, but they're royally fu*king that up. To either draft a decent player to develop or trade for a proven asset..

What kids are you talking about? Because most of the roster will be rightly canned..
Clarkson, black, Davis are the only ones who should remain. The rest are garbage..

So it's not about leading the team to a title, it's an asset that's on the table which they're pissing away..
At least some lakers fans get it

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 02:30 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lig2oonK2e1qhze4mo1_500.gif

gts
03-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Wade was the last top 5 pick to win FMVP, though Duncan had a case last year. And its not just about drafting a player who will lead the team to titles, its about the two wasted years. Having that player develop will help us get over it and may attract good free agentsthat's 76ers way of thinking.. how's that working out for them?

you don't tank and stymie the development for the players you have on the roster in favor of an unknown quantity or a bunch of maybe this will happen if we find the right team to take our garbage from us hypothetical situations

Jordan Clarkson, Davis, Black and others learning to win games is more valuable to this team in the future than making sure you lose enough games to secure a spot in what is basically a crapshoot...

the team is bad enough as is they lose enough games as is you don't need to rob the guys of a few high points on a crappy season.. teach them to be losers now and then wonder in two years why all these guys play like a bunch of losers

Bosnian Sajo
03-26-2015, 02:44 PM

Look at what OKC did via drafting, Portland, Golden State, Clippers, Cavs etc.

OKC had a potential goat big 3 in their hands before they screwed it up. Portland consistently drafts smart, albeit have bad luck with injuries, but their 3 best players were all drafted by them (or swapped draft picks, in the case of Aldridge). Curry and Thompson have transformed the Warriors into the NBA's best team, Clips with Griffin, Jordan, Bledsoe who led to getting Redick, EG who led to them trading for CP3. Cavs with their 3 #1 overall picks, which turned into Irving and Love.

I know what you're trying to say, busts are prevalent in the league, but this is the smartest and fastest way to rebuild, if done correctly, which the Lakers are doing. Idk about you, but I have high hopes for Randle. Clarkson has proved himself to be at least an asset of some sort, I'd MUCH rather add on to that with a top 5 selection and a late 1st rather than just be left with Houstons pick.

Good, young role players on small contracts are already on our team with Tarik Black, Ryan Kelly, and possibly this new J.Brown kid who played with Clarkson in Missou. This years free agency doesn't really have the next superstar for LA, but we could pick up some solid new starters. Play good bball, give the team a year to jel and for the young players to improve their game; Doesn't really matter if we make the playoffs or not, and idk what our pick situation is for 2016, but this would be a stepping stone year. And then in 2016 find Kobe's replacement with his contract expiring.

We've already gone through the hard part, where we had no idea which direction our team was going and had to make SOME kind of foundation. Now the pieces are slowly coming into place...patience is key now. Don't jump the gun like the Knicks did when they went for Melo and give up all your young assets you worked to obtain, or like the Nets did when they traded Lillard for ****ing Gerald Wallace.

Eric Cartman
03-26-2015, 02:45 PM
that's 76ers way of thinking.. how's that working out for them?

you don't tank and stymie the development for the players you have on the roster in favor of an unknown quantity or a bunch of maybe this will happen if we find the right team to take our garbage from us hypothetical situations

Jordan Clarkson, Davis, Black and others learning to win games is more valuable to this team in the future than making sure you lose enough games to secure a spot in what is basically a crapshoot...

the team is bad enough as is they lose enough games as is you don't need to rob the guys of a few high points on a crappy season.. teach them to be losers now and then wonder in two years why all these guys play like a bunch of losers

Yeah, let's give up our top 5 pick in a really good draft just so a second round draft pick and 2 players that were released from their teams potentially develop. Are you that f*cking stupid?? :facepalm

It's like Knick fans saying screw Okafor, let's build around Galloway, Ware and Bargnani.

The Wolves are the only ones that can say that and be correct, you know, because they have actual young talent?

Lakers atm have no talent and no direction. It's a filthy mess.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:02 PM
The point is you have to find a balance.

You can't just ignore the draft, then again you can't live there either. A Year ago we all thought MCW was apart of Philly's plans moving forward with Embiid and Noel. Now it seems they're ready to go in a new direction, so I doubt even they have an actual plan, they'll just accumulate assets and hope a core sticks.

We'll see how long it'll take for them to give up on Noel or Embiid. If two or three more years go by and they're putting either of them on a trading block, then it's obvious this entire strategy is more gamble than grandmaster plan. Just remembered they got rid of Evan Turner two years ago as well, so who knows wtf they're trying to do.

It's easy to just look at OKC, GSW and the Clips and say "let's do that". That set up took a lot of luck on OKC and GSW's part, they both landed a once a generation player, along with another All-star level talent to compliment them, that shit ain't as easy as it looks. Besides Curry didn't really come into his own til like 2012 I wanna say , before that he was kind of a Joke. (ankles)

With the Clippers it's more like a Godsend. Plain and simple CP3 is not supposed to be a Clipper right now and the entire Basketball world knows it, but that aside if Chris doesn't come, Blake is basically in the same position as Damarcus Cousins right now. Rotating rosters, trying to build chemistry. Low middle of the pack Team.

We just gotta get Jimmy outta our Front Office , that will be the biggest difference maker for our Team moving forward imo. The Draft is a crap shoot whether anyone we'll Draft or have drafted amount to role players or flat out scrubs. Look at Randle , all Season we're waiting to see who the Lakers would pick and we actually turns out to be a solid player--who gets hurt the very first game of the season.

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:06 PM
All these players are playing for their next job. They know they are just filler and expendable. Why play bad for a team that will probably dump you anyways?

coin24
03-26-2015, 03:07 PM
that's 76ers way of thinking.. how's that working out for them?

I would agree with you IF we had the young talent of the Wolves or potentially the 76ers (Embiid, Noel, this years pick + cap space ) but the Lakers have jack shit...

The Lakers best scenario would have been a top 3 pick to draft or trade for a decent player, healthy Randle, possibly healthy Kobe, continue to develop Davis, Clarkson, Black and maybe keep Wes or Ellington off the bench. Plus they have cap space to make a push for Love (not my first choice) or any other available free agents..

Losing the pick after being shit all year is a complete waste.:facepalm :facepalm

dubeta
03-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Take the L, Laker Nation :roll:

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:11 PM
The point is you have to find a balance.

You can't just ignore the draft, then again you can't live there either. A Year ago we all thought MCW was apart of Philly's plans moving forward with Embiid and Noel. Now it seems they're ready to go in a new direction, so I doubt even they have an actual plan, they'll just accumulate assets and hope a core sticks.

We'll see how long it'll take for them to give up on Noel or Embiid. If two or three more years go by and they're putting either of them on a trading block, then it's obvious this entire strategy is more gamble than grandmaster plan. Just remembered they got rid of Evan Turner two years ago as well, so who knows wtf they're trying to do.

It's easy to just look at OKC, GSW and the Clips and say "let's do that". That set up took a lot of luck on OKC and GSW's part, they both landed a once a generation player, along with another All-star level talent to compliment them, that shit ain't as easy as it looks. Besides Curry didn't really come into his own til like 2012 I wanna say , before that he was kind of a Joke. (ankles)

With the Clippers it's more like a Godsend. Plain and simple CP3 is not supposed to be a Clipper right now and the entire Basketball world knows it, but that aside if Chris doesn't come, Blake is basically in the same position as Damarcus Cousins right now. Rotating rosters, trying to build chemistry. Low middle of the pack Team.

We just gotta get Jimmy outta our Front Office , that will be the biggest difference maker for our Team moving forward imo. The Draft is a crap shoot whether anyone we'll Draft or have drafted amount to role players or flat out scrubs. Look at Randle , all Season we're waiting to see who the Lakers would pick and we actually turns out to be a solid player--who gets hurt the very first game of the season.
Ownership has to approve trades and the league owned New Orleans. CP3 is not "supposed" to be a laker. The GM made the deal, and ownership shot it down. Happens all the time.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Ownership has to approve trades and the league owned New Orleans. CP3 is not "supposed" to be a laker. The GM made the deal, and ownership shot it down. Happens all the time.

Sure he aint.

coin24
03-26-2015, 03:13 PM

Basketball Reasons:lol :facepalm

The original deal was much better for NO, they got jack shit in the end.. Except the rig to get them AD to make up for it:oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
03-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Inb4 ad draft wasnt rigged to sell team

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:17 PM

The original deal was much better for NO, they got jack shit in the end.. Except the rig to get them AD to make up for it:oldlol:
I wouldnt have wanted the Lakers package with all those old guys. Not saying they got a great deal from the clippers either. You all really think mark Cuban bitched so much they just shafted the Lakers?:facepalm not likely.

I won't comment on any draft rigging, because idk and neither do y'all. You can come up for a reason why every single 1st overall pick was rigged just about.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:19 PM

Ikr? Remember when a first-round pick, plus Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman and Al-Farouq Aminu was a better offer than The Hornets getting Goran Dragic, Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and a first-round pick from the Rockets, plus Lamar Odom from the Lakers? Yea , me neither.

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Ikr? Remember when a first-round pick, plus Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman and Al-Farouq Aminu was a better offer than The Hornets getting Goran Dragic, Luis Scola, Kevin Martin and a first-round pick from the Rockets, plus Lamar Odom from the Lakers? Yea , me neither.
Umm Dragic was a nice bench warmer and EG was supposed to be a star player.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:26 PM
Umm Dragic was a nice bench warmer and EG was supposed to be a star player.

This was Dragic on the Rockets correct? He wasn't who he is today , but he was no Bench warmer, you're thinking of his first tenure in PHO when he was backing up Nash. As for Gordon? Yup, NO still waiting for that one.

Just stop. It was a ****ing robbery for all parties involved except the Clippers. Pelicans got that hush pick a couple years later.

Levity
03-26-2015, 03:30 PM
This was Dragic on the Rockets correct? He wasn't who he is today , but he was no Bench warmer,

this was going into dragic's first year with the rockets. he was still a nobody in the eyes of many, but this was the season that lowry (who played great all year) got that weird infection and made him miss half the season. in his place, Dragic put up some pretty damn great numbers and kind of cemented his position as a starting PG in this league.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:34 PM
this was going into dragic's first year with the rockets. he was still a nobody in the eyes of many, but this was the season that lowry (who played great all year) got that weird infection and made him miss half the season. in his place, Dragic put up some pretty damn great numbers and kind of cemented his position as a starting PG in this league.

:cheers: Good lookin on the low down.

Still , we see who developed better outta Dragic and Gordon. Dat Stern.

oh the horror
03-26-2015, 03:37 PM

No. I'm sorry but that's bullshit. The details of how that trade didn't go down doesn't "happen all the time". That trade was put on the shelf after it was already a done deal dude.

At best this was a conflict of interests when you have other owners crying about it being the Lakers and then the trade being vetoed after all parties involved were made aware that they were as good as being moved.

Friggin' deal sent Lamar Odom into a spiraling depression for christs sake :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:39 PM
No. I'm sorry but that's bullshit. The details of how that trade didn't go down doesn't "happen all the time". That trade was put on the shelf after it was already a done deal dude.

At best this was a conflict of interests when you have other owners crying about it being the Lakers and then the trade being vetoed after all parties involved were made aware that they were as good as being moved.

Friggin' deal sent Lamar Odom into a spiraling depression for christs sake :oldlol:
No deal is a done deal unless the folks that own the team approve it. GM's don't just get to make trades on their own authority.

And 100% Gordon was seen as a much bigger asset than Dragic at the time. That's not even arguable.

Levity
03-26-2015, 03:48 PM
. GM's don't just get to make trades on their own authority.

This is true, but what was unique about this situation is that stern and the NBA team owners gave dell demps authority to have final decision on any trade (as far as i remember) it was only after the trade was announced that owners chimed in and decided there were better options available.

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 03:58 PM
This is true, but what was unique about this situation is that stern and the NBA team owners gave dell demps authority to have final decision on any trade (as far as i remember) it was only after the trade was announced that owners chimed in and decided there were better options available.
That's true. It was a unique situation and I can see how people could be salty over it. However, Lakers fans are the LAST group that should be complaining about the league "fixing" things...

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:58 PM
Jim ****ed up.

He had Mitch do the trade while all the owners were meeting with Stern in NY. Yes, Ralph , Cuban literally bitched to Stern about The Lakers.

Definition of micromanagement on our FO's part.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 03:59 PM
That's true. It was a unique situation and I can see how people could be salty over it. However, Lakers fans are the LAST group that should be complaining about the league "fixing" things...

Here we go. :facepalm

ralph_i_el
03-26-2015, 04:01 PM
Here we go. :facepalm
I don't even have to talk about it. Everybody knows.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 04:06 PM
I don't even have to talk about it. Everybody knows.

Everybody knows what? That you're all salty as fucc because we have a shit load of championships? :confusedshrug: Stop bro.

gts
03-26-2015, 04:20 PM

Don't bother.. when they resort to making things up it's not worth the time :lol

to set the record straight on the CP3 trade...

Stern gave the Hornets President/GM complete authority to run the Hornets without interference from the NBA league office and other NBA owners.. it was part of the deal when the 29 owners voted to share ownership of the team

The Lakers and Hornets and Rockets struck the deal, everyone signed off on the trade...

within one hour of announcing the deal Stern stepped in and nixed it for "basketball reasons" undercutting the very people he had put in place to run the team without his interference.

Cuban, Bennet and Gilbert were the main complainers to the league office about the deal...

After a 5 month lockout in which Bennet, and Gilbert had been the vocal leaders in the we need to stop the big market teams from killing the small market teams chant and pushing for revenue sharing (A thing Dr Buss supported wholeheartedly I'll add) they were besides themselves that all the protections they had put in place to stop teams like the Lakers from amassing talent was rendered worthless in the first few hours of teams being allowed to make deals again...

Stern stopped the trade, CP3 ended up with the Clippers end of story

It is what it is, can't undo now, it certainly set the Lakers back a couple years as they had to reconfigure their model of the future under the new highly restrictive CBA

Funny thing is that Bennet we see now is just cheap, he doesn't want to build a winning team he wants to build a profitable team and will do whatever it takes to avoid cutting into his bottomline, Gilbert completely embraces the stockpiling of talent as long as it's his own team and Cuban still finds ways to screw up a perfectly good roster...

gts
03-26-2015, 04:35 PM
We've already gone through the hard part, where we had no idea which direction our team was going and had to make SOME kind of foundation. Now the pieces are slowly coming into place...patience is key now. Don't jump the gun like the Knicks did when they went for Melo and give up all your young assets you worked to obtain, or like the Nets did when they traded Lillard for ****ing Gerald Wallace.

oh I'm not jumping the gun.. I'm perfectly fine with how the Lakers are going, i'm not the one making threads as if his world just collapsed

i'm just not going to put a bunch of kids on full blast for winning a game now and then which is what this thread is about... Lakers won an ugly game last night, Clarkson made two clutch free throws to seal the deal and we got assholes in here whining about it :lol

oh nooooo there goes our draft pick... spare me

the kid was great, i want him and others going into next season feeling good about themselves not wondering why winning is a bad thing...

That's how you build a effing team, that's how you lay a foundation for the future not by adopting the same old tired tank recipe we've seen done a 100 hundred times with very few positive results...

if they get a good pick great, if not that's fine too, its not the end of the world because as we all know the lottery is filled with a hell of a lot more guys that don't leave a mark on the league than do...

Eric Cartman
03-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Have some dignity you fools, still crying about the CP3 trade? :facepalm

Jesus Christ, maybe we do deserve to be shit for a long time for our collective entitlement.

HOoopCityJones
03-26-2015, 04:42 PM

Jesus Christ, maybe we do deserve to be shit for a long time for our entitlement.

Nodoby's crying , it was a small section in my write up dedicated to the notion that The Clippers built through the draft when they just caught a bit of luck at our expense. Ralph decided to run with it because, Lakers.

Smoke117
03-26-2015, 04:45 PM

Jesus Christ, maybe we do deserve to be shit for a long time for our collective entitlement.

Real talk, real Laker fan. :applause:

AirTupac
03-26-2015, 04:47 PM
oh I'm not jumping the gun.. I'm perfectly fine with how the Lakers are going, i'm not the one making threads as if his world just collapsed

i'm just not going to put a bunch of kids on full blast for winning a game now and then which is what this thread is about... Lakers won an ugly game last night, Clarkson made two clutch free throws to seal the deal and we got assholes in here whining about it :lol

oh nooooo there goes our draft pick... spare me

the kid was great, i want him and others going into next season feeling good about themselves not wondering why winning is a bad thing...

That's how you build a effing team, that's how you lay a foundation for the future not by adopting the same old tired tank recipe we've seen done a 100 hundred times with very few positive results...

if they get a good pick great, if not that's fine too, its not the end of the world because as we all know the lottery is filled with a hell of a lot more guys that don't leave a mark on the league than do...

REP THIS MAN

dazzer87
03-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Lakers still crying over CP3 trade??? Wtf its been what 5 years now......:roll: :roll: :roll:

Its funny how they are still crying about not getting him but in the next minute will call him a choker

oh the horror
03-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Lakers still crying over CP3 trade??? Wtf its been what 5 years now......:roll: :roll: :roll:

Its funny how they are still crying about not getting him but in the next minute will call him a choker

The adults are having a conversation in the context of someone bringing that subject up. Relax and refrain from shitting your pants.

dubeta
03-26-2015, 09:09 PM

They do the same with Dwight, although since Dwight willingly left they act like jealous exs when secretly they want him back.

STATUTORY
03-27-2015, 10:02 AM
too many mercenaries on the team tryng to earn their next contract without any regard for long term success of the franchsie